All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

We had already turned the thick spread turned over before she got back. Aunt Karen crawled over into position, with her legs off the table from the knees down, her knees were wide spread making her low on the table with her perfect little ass sticking up in the air.

Mom was the first to move, walking up to Aunt Karen’s ass and softly running her hands across her cheeks, down the crack of her ass and all the way to her pussy, which was already beginning juice up.

Mom turned to me, “Rick, I want to show you some more about a woman’s pussy, and I want you to pay attention to what I show you and tell you.”

“Sure mom, I want to know it all and want to be able to make any woman cum by playing and sucking her pussy.”

“Rick, first let me tell you how I feel about a man ‘playing’ with a pussy. Get a cat if you want to ‘play’ with a pussy. If you want to please a woman, learn how to make love to her pussy.”

“Make love with your hands, with your fingers, with your mouth with your breath, and with your tongue, which you do very well I might add.” Mom was telling me something I had not known, in my limited experience, I had heard it called ‘playing with a girls’ pussy’ instead of making love to a girls’ pussy.

The boys that I had overheard talking about their exploits, had always said they were experts at ‘playing with her pussy’. Now I realize that they were very unschooled in the art of pleasing a woman.

“OK Rick, now that you know we’re not playing here, let’s get on with torturing your Aunt.”

“You stand here,” mom said. “And I’ll be on this side.”

She was on the left side of Aunt Karen’s ass and I was on the right, Mom reached out, put her hands on Aunt Karen’s ass cheeks, pulled them open, and asked me to hold her right ass cheek apart while she held her left cheek apart.

This caused Aunt Karen to give a little moan, which my mom ignored.

“Now Rick, I want you to do the things that your Aunt showed you, to arouse your Aunt’s pussy. Rub your fingers up and down the outside of her pussy on each side, to make her juices really start to run.”

Doing as my mom asked me to do, I lightly ran my finger tips slowly up and down Aunt Karen’s slick pussy, being careful not to let my fingers slip inside. I was trying to get her aroused by ignoring her open, wet pussy.

“Now use your tongue to run up and down the sides her pussy between the ass cheek and her pussy lips, this was very sensuous to a woman, and you’ll make her feel like her lover is more interested in her feelings instead of trying to get his fingers inside her pussy for his own pleasure.”

“I want you to stop now and slip your finger into her pussy, do it with your fingertip turned down toward her tummy, so you can curl it back toward you as you stand here behind her.”

I stood as she told me, took my left hand and extended my forefinger along with my index finger and pushed them into Aunt Karen’s pussy slowly, feeling her lips slip open to let me in, feeling her wetness as her juices found an opening to drip out more freely.

“OK Rick, now that you have your fingers in her, work them around so she will get some pleasure out of it, in other words, finger fuck her, that feels really good to a woman if it is done right, but very uncomfortable if not done solely for her pleasure and not your bragging rights about getting your finger wet.”

“Now, I want you to curl your fingers down and back toward your Aunt’s tummy, which would be the top of her pussy if she were on her back.”

“Debra, Damn you, you know I can’t take that when someone does that.” Aunt Karen shouted.

“Well you should have thought of that when you were trying to make me pass out by telling Rick all of my special places”

“Rick honey, you listen to me, and you’ll have her squirting her juices out all over you as you stand here behind her. Karen, you hold still girl or I will spank your naked ass!” Mom sounded very firm, but as I looked at her with a quick glance, she just winked and smiled that little smile.

“Rick, when you curl your fingers all the way back, they’ll touch a firm part of her pelvic bone that’s covered with flesh. As you slide your fingertip across this, you will feel a ‘rippled’ area like really small waves in the firm flesh.”

“Do you feel what I’m describing?”

“YES Mom, I sure do,” I said feeling like I had discovered a very carefully guarded secret about a woman’s pussy.

“Well, start massaging that area lightly as you slip your fingers in and out of Karen’s pussy.”

“Debra, stop this, I cannot take it Rick” Aunt Karen said.

“You can and will take it, this is to show Rick what to do and how to make love to a woman’s pussy, so she’ll get more pleasure, and make him a better lover.”

“Mom, what are we doing?”

“Rick, this area you are feeling is a woman’s mysterious ‘G-Spot’, and if you know what you’re doing, she’ll have a VERY pleasurable experience while you’re having a good time with your finger in her pussy.”

“Now, slowly rub back and forth, as you finger fuck her, let your fingertips massage the ripples, not too much pressure, but softly.”

“OHHhhhhhh, I’m cumming already,” Aunt Karen shouted as she started to shake and tremble all over, hunching her ass back and forth on my two fingers. Aunt Karen was humping back and forth wildly.

Then the juices started spurting out her pussy all over my hand.

“Hold her pussy lips open, quick Rick.” mom said.

I spread her lips with my other hand as I pulled my fingers out to massage her ‘clitty’ as she was crying and moaning

“Please don’t stop.”

I had no intention of stopping, this was fascinating to me. I loved the feeling of having this super power over my Aunt and also my Mom when I was fingering and sucking her pussy.

Aunt Karen was spurting her juices now, and I leaned in and put my mouth over her pussy as she squealed again. I kept sucking and licking her juices, then I put my long tongue all the way in her and she screamed and passed out cold, slumping limply onto the table.

I looked at my mom, and she was convulsing and had her left hand on her pussy rubbing furiously, as she had an orgasm with Aunt Karen, then she got a very big grin on her face.

“Rick, you’ll be a master lover, there’s no doubt about it.”

“Let’s get Karen some water and wash her face, OK”.

I got her a glass of water, handed it to mom, then wet the towel and washed her face, neck, breasts and pussy as she was finally coming around.

“FUCK ME RUNNING”

“Debra that was the most powerful sexual experience I have ever had in thirty three years,” Aunt Karen told Mom.

“I’m so glad that I got to witness that Karen; I was so excited, I came at the same time you did, if that tells you how powerful it was, just to watch.”

“Rick, you’re a fast learner, and you have the touch it takes to make a woman have a sexual melt down.” Aunt Karen told me.

“She’s right Rick, you’re the best I’ve ever seen, and you’re only fourteen, I wonder what we have created, Karen?” Mom asked.

“I wouldn’t be anything but a fourteen year old horny teenager if it weren’t for the two of you. You’ve taken the time to bring me here to this resort, to teach me the things I need to know about sex, to help me understand a woman, her body, and her feelings. I owe all that you have experienced here today to you.”

“I’m so glad that I have a Mom that loves me and is willing to teach me about sex and love, and the difference between them, instead of like the mom’s and dad’s of my friends that just brush them off and let them learn on the streets, or maybe even wind up hurting a girl because of what they do NOT know.”

“I feel awesome just knowing that I can give two grown women this kind of pleasure. I’ll always remember the sight of you both as you had an orgasm that shook your whole body.”

“Aunt Karen, I love you beyond the boundaries of Aunt and nephew, I love you as a woman, a mentor, and as a lover. You are so special, and I’ve always thought of you as I had my sexual fantasies. I couldn’t have a better Mom than I have, and she couldn’t have picked a better sister. I don’t know what’s happening to me and why my body is changing so fast, but I sure like it, this has made me grow up mentally also, because I have to accept the role of someone much older than I am because of my body. I wouldn’t have it any other way either. I know that I’ve a lot to learn, and that you’ll let me learn as my body changes. What you taught me today will help me, as I start to date, because I’ll know what to do and what not to do. Plus I’ll know how a girl feels about her body even if she doesn’t.”

Mom and Aunt Karen just sat and let me talk, nodding in agreement, exchanging looks, and smiling at me with a sneaky smile on their lips.

We were still sitting around talking about the things we had to do when we got home.

“Mom I want to start an exercise program at the gym in town.”

She and Aunt Karen both said that was a good idea that as much as I was changing, I sure wanted to stay in shape physically. Mom told me she’d check their youth programs for me and let me know all about it.

Mom also reminded me that pre-registrations for school would be going on when we got back, and to make plans to go register for the eighth grade, and also if I wanted to play any sports, I could sign up then.

Bonnie and Molly came bursting into the room about then and were all excited about the time they had and all the new friends they had met. They sat down at the table after getting a Coke each, and were trying to tell about their day, both speaking at the same time. Mom told them to slow down and give us all the details, and that then she had something to tell them as well as show them.

They just looked at her, and Bonnie nodded to Molly and told her to tell us what all they had done today. Molly started in by telling us that they had met their friends at the lodge, then went in two cars to the big theme park about fifty miles from here.

“There were two girls and two boys in the group, and they were all cousins. A brother and sister in each family and they were all fifteen and sixteen years old which made it so much more fun.”

Molly was so excited telling her part that she was talking too fast and excited again, I couldn’t keep up with who was who and what they all did, but I did pay attention when she told us the one of the girls gave her boy cousin a blow job on the roller coaster, and that he came as they were going down the longest hill on the ride.

Molly told us it was great to watch and the boy, that I can’t seem to catch his name, was weak in the knees when the ride was over. She told us that this had started a little of game ‘dare’, and they all rode the roller coaster about five times after that, each one getting either sucked or getting to suck someone else on each ride.

“Wow,” mom said. “Talking about some wild sex, you kids have our generation beat.

We thought we were having wild sex when we would take blankets and put in our friends pick up trucks, then at dark everyone would all take off our clothes, let the tailgate down and drive around with at least one couple fucking like crazy in the back, and I don’t mean that we used the blankets to cover up with either.”

“Wow, Mom.” Bonnie said, “You guys were having fun way back then too, huh?”

Aunt Karen told them, “You can bet your cute little asses we were, your Mom and I lived in the country growing up and it was up to us to come up with ways to entertain our friends really good or they wouldn’t drive all the way out to see us.”

“This coupled with the fact that the only time we went to town was to go to school.”

“We had a lot of friends out every weekend, and Mom and Dad let us have bonfires down by the stream, and hay rides in the fall, and we even talked them into letting us go on a camping trip for a whole weekend once. Now that was a trip.”

“Wow,” Bonnie said. “A hay ride, I bet that was a load of fun, Mom. Tell us about it”

“OK, I’ll tell you about the first one we ever had if Aunt Karen will help me with the details that I forget.”

“Sure I will,” said Aunt Karen.


(Flash-back)

Our dad farmed the land that his grandfather had cleared and settled when they had come to America. By the way, the farm is still there and Karen and I lease it out to the neighbors on the west side of the farm. We lived near a small river on a high hill that overlooked the river and the valley that it went through.

Our farm was almost seven hundred acres, with three hundred of it in cultivation, three hundred in pasture and the rest in timber.

We each had our own horse, and would ride for hours all over the farm, just the two of us. Dad hired a farm hand one spring to help with the breaking of the ground and planting. Billy Ray Parker was his name and he was twenty five years old, nine years older than me and eight years older than Karen at the time. He was a handsome young man, broad shoulders, big hands, and muscles like you wouldn’t believe on his arms and chest.

Dad had told him that he was to help him watch his two young daughters and try to keep them out of trouble. Billy Ray told my dad he would, that he had two sisters our age too and knew how to keep them in line. All of this went on as Karen and I listened to them talk. They always talked as if us girls weren’t even around. Of Course, we made sure we were always close to Dad and Billy Ray.

They were the only reason we could give mom that would get us away from the house during the day. Of course we had chores and couldn’t saddle up and leave until they were done. That summer, I’d be in the ninth grade when school started and Karen would be in the eighth, so we were well on our way to becoming women, so we thought. Mom must have felt the same way also because she was always telling us to put our dresses down or to put some clothes on other than our bras and panties before we went out on the porch.

Karen and I were always trying to get a look at Billy Ray, as he worked. Dad was always near though which made it hard to do. One day Karen and I had ridden out to where they were working, dressed in our cut off jeans shorts and our shirts tied at the waist. We had stopped our horses in some trees near where they were working, to pee before we went over to where they were filling the planter with seed.

Dad didn’t see us as we were squatting with piss streaming out of our pussies. He walked to about twenty feet from us, and took out his dick to piss. Neither of us had ever seen a man’s dick before. We had horses, cows, dogs, and chickens and we had seen every one of the fuck the females.

This was different though, this was our dad. He had what we thought was a big dick, and it was. It was about seven inches long and had hair all over it, all the way out to the end. Karen and I just kept squatting there until he had shook it off, and put it back in his pants and left. We stood up and looked at each other and grinned.

We thought we had made a real accomplishment, seeing a man’s dick, even if it was our dad’s. We gathered our horses from where they were tied and rode out to the fields. Dad saw us first as we rode up, then Billy Ray looked up as we got nearer.

Dad had a frown on his face as we both bounced to the ground from our horses.”

Girls, don’t you think that you should have on more clothes before you ride out to where men folks are working?

Dad it’s so hot and we needed to get more sun, mom won’t let us get sun if we stay home all day. All the other girls at school have really tanned legs and some even have tanned tits too.

Debra, don’t let your Mother hear you say tits, she’ll take a belt to your butt.

I won’t dad, Karen and I are very careful what we say around mom. She is just old fashioned and watches over us like a mother hen.

Well girl, you just remember that if you get caught with that outfit tied up under your chest like that and your shorts legs rolled up to your crotch, your mother will tan your hide for you and you won’t have to get any sun.

I’m glad you girls came out to see us today though, Billy Ray and I’ve been talking about the hay ride you wanted to have, and I’ve decided to let you have it. Billy Ray and his girlfriend Maria will ride with you and keep you girls from getting in too much trouble.

He’ll hitch the horses to the hay wagon and leave plenty of room for all of you to sit and enjoy the ride, I’ll set up a place down by the river where you can cook hot dogs and eat.

We both jumped up and hugged dad. Then turned and both of us hugged Billy Ray’s naked chest before he knew what was happening.

Karen and I were so happy we could hardly stand ourselves as we rode back toward the house. Debra, did you see dad’s big dick? Karen asked me as we rode. I told her that I did and I was going to see how many more dicks I could see too.

We both laughed at this.

We were riding back along the dusty road and was it ever hot, I untied my shirt from under my tits and took my shirt off, Wiped the sweat with it and laid it across the saddle. I looked over to Debra and she took hers off too and laid it across her saddle.

This felt so good, our little titties bouncing as we rode the horses. The sun beating down on our naked skin for the first time ever. This felt so good that we decided to go down to the river where it makes a bend and forMs a huge pool big enough to swim in. We let our horses drink then tied them where they could eat the grass.

I looked at Debra and she was pulling her cut-offs over her ass, she didn’t even have panties on that day. I pulled mine off too and we jumped in the water, swam and splashed and played for a long time. Then we walked out on the bank and lay down naked in the sun. Debra asked if I thought the Hollywood actresses lay in the sun naked like this.

I told her that I was sure they did, they always looked tan and smooth in the magazines we saw at the grocery store in town. We lay like that for a while, then turned over on our stomachs before we got a sunburn. Debra told me that she was gonna sneak and get some tanning oil the next time we went to town, and that she would let me know so I could keep mother busy as she paid for it. That is a great idea, then we will be tanned all over when we have the hay ride.

We lay like this until we felt the sun burning our butts, then we got up and I started to put my shorts back on. I looked at Debra and she had gotten on her horse butt naked. Not to be outdone, I pulled my shorts off and climbed in the saddle also. This was the most daring thing we had ever done and we laughed and giggled all the way back as the saddle rubbed our pussies and our little titties bounced up and down.

We stopped about a mile from the house and dressed, rolled down the jean cut-offs and rode on in to the barn. We put our horses in the barn, made sure they had food and water, then ran to the house to start making plans for the hay ride. We ran right by Mother as we headed for the stairs. She just told us to slow down before we fell on the stairs.

We planned our party until supper time, then we went to help mother set the table and put the food out before dad and Billy Ray came in to eat. After supper we cleared the table and went out to sit on the porch.

Billy Ray was there, and he asked if we wanted to ride with him over to see Maria, and we could tell her all about the hay ride we had planned, and get her to help us some too as we got everything ready.

Debra and I jumped up and ran in the house to where mother and dad were sitting at the table drinking coffee. We told them that Billy Ray had asked us to ride over to the next farm to see Maria.

“Please dad, can we go, we never get to go anywhere. Please”

Dad looked at mother, she kind of frowned her face up, but we saw dad wink at her, then she smiled and told us that we needed to wear some clean clothes over there.

Debra and I ran up the stairs two at a time to our room, jerking off our clothes as we went. We were down to our panties by the time we got to the door, and I stripped my panties off as I got to my bed. Debra looked at me, grinned and jerked her panties off too.

We were going out with a grown man, even though we weren’t really going out with him. We wanted to feel sexy when we went all the way over to the next farm where Maria lived. We had seen her before and she was a very beautiful girl about the age of Billy Ray.

Her parents worked for Mr. Mathews that owned the farm, and her dad was a Mexican, her mom was Caucasian.

Maria had beautiful light tanned skin, a fine thin shaped face, with long coal black hair. She was a beauty from the neck down too, with huge breasts that stood up proud from her small frame.

Karen and I had seen her a few times as she would come to the farm to see Billy Ray, and had even talked to her once for a few minutes. Debra took a pair of hip hugger shorts out of her drawer and slipped them on with no panties, I could see her butt cheeks exposed when she turned to look in the mirror over her shoulder.

I grabbed my pair of shorts just like hers and pulled them up, they were skin tight on both of us, and we thought we looked so sexy we hugged each other as we giggled. Then we got a cut-off t-shirt that barely covered our titties and pulled them over our heads.

Debra leaned over facing away from me and asked me how she looked, I could see her titties hanging loose under the shirt and we both laughed again at our naughtiness.

We knew that we we’d never be able to wear these outfits through the house, so we got our sweat suits and slipped them over the skimpy little shorts and shirts we had on.

When we were sure that no one could tell what we had on, we ran back downstairs to meet Billy Ray on the porch. Mom, Dad, we’re gone. See you when we get back.

You girls have fun. Mom hollered from the porch. I told her that we sure would as we got into the seat next to Billy Ray, me in the middle and Debra on the other side. As soon as we were out of the drive and headed down the dusty road, I reached back and grabbed my sweat shirt and pulled it over my head, as Debra did the same.

Billy Ray just looked at us in the fading light of the sunset. You girls are SO bad, he laughed.

Not yet, I told him as I slid my sweat pants down to me feet, leaving most of my ass cheeks exposed with the high cut shorts. I looked at Debra and she was right behind me as we dropped our sweat clothes in the seat between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.