All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When we reached the lodge, Eve told me that she’d really enjoyed our time together, and that I was an amazing as a lover, I hugged her to me and thanked her. She went in to get ready for her next event and I went back to our cabin to shower.

I didn’t see any of my group, but knew they were one of three places, the pool, the lodge, or our cabin.

I went to the cabin first as I needed a shower, entered the key code to get in, and walked in expecting to see at least one of them. I found a note on the table from Mom, she told me that Bonnie and Molly had gone to a big park with some friends they had met and their parents were taking them to ride all the rides.

They wouldn’t be back until about dark. She also told me that she and Aunt Karen had met up with some old friends and were spending some time with them, but would be back to the cabin around four pm, so I just went to the shower room, took a long shower, then sat down to reflect once again on my experiences of the past day and a half.

All of this was beyond imagination to me, waking up from a dream yesterday morning in my bed back home, as a skinny assed kid with a scrawny little dick, now I’m a good five foot nine or ten, probably weigh close to 175 pounds, have body hair all over my groin, belly, underarms, and chest. I looked down as I sat at the big dining table at my monster dick that was hanging off the chair seat between my legs.

It’s grown in just thirty six hours, from four and a quarter inches (yes I had measured it every day, so I knew) to a whopping twelve inches in length and over seven inches around.

I have no idea how or why all of this happened, and why the Penis Gods chose me to be the new ‘Wonder Boy.’

I for sure wasn’t going to spend my time worrying about this, I was going to enjoy the new feelings and the new body changes to the fullest. I’ve already had more sexual experiences than I ever dreamed I would. ( well, I take that back, dreams of seeing pretty females naked and fucking them was one of my biggest pastimes before these changes took place, so maybe I did dream of fucking, sucking, and seeing my sister, Mom, Aunt Karen and the others naked more than a normal boy would).

Enough of this, there’s a whole new world to explore and more than a few women and girls have expressed interest in me since we arrived at the resort. I’ll wander around a bit, look for my family, and see what I can get into, pun intended.

I picked up my sisters brush and brushed my long straight hair back out of my eyes and face, went out the door to my world of sunshine and happiness.

I walked up the beach toward the pool area, looking at all the women and girls, most were looking at me, some had taken their sunglasses off, some were even pointing at me. I’m not fully at ease walking alone naked here, but I sure am getting used to people staring at me and my big dick swinging between my legs like a pendulum, hitting one leg on one step, then the other leg on the next step.

I found I could take longer, slower strides and my dick would get into a rhythm that would keep it swinging this way, and I was really getting into this.

Maybe this is just a little bit of extra strutting, but it sure did feel good. I kept glancing toward the left as I walked, noticing that as I walked by, most heads would turn toward me, some would see others looking in astonishment, then look my way to see what they were looking at.

I kept my head straight and only let my eyes move from side to side as I walked. I was nearing the pool area and there weren’t as many people there as I had expected, then I saw a clock over toward the shower rooms that had five after twelve on it and I knew why the crowd was thin.

I walked over to the huge pool, sat down on the edge and let my feet dip into the water. I’m a pretty good swimmer, or had been before all of my body changes, but was hesitant to just jump right in.

After all that’s happened to me, and all of the changes that has taken place in my body, I still lacked confidence in my self and my physical abilities. What the heck, I thought, sliding into the water on the deepest part, I need to see just what I am capable of doing and stop thinking like a skinny little kid.

Pushing off from the end of the pool, I started a slow easy stroke toward the other end, finding that I was even better as a swimmer than before, now everything just seemed easier and with less effort as I swam. Touching the other end of the pool, I flipped and swam back, really getting into my strokes now, a feeling of confidence was taking over and I knew that my new body was going to be even more fun than just having a big dick to show off.

I made ten full laps, swimming easily, not trying for speed or being a show off, then pulled myself back up on the edge near a corner at the deepest part once more.

I shook my head and my long hair was flying around like a long haired wet dog, shaking off after coming out of the water. Not paying attention to anyone around me, and for sure not trying to draw attention to myself, I swung my legs around stood up and walked over to an area where there were six empty lounge chairs lined up. I picked one in the middle, away from everyone, pulled a towel from the table behind the row of chairs, wiped myself down and spread it over the lounge chair.

I had just gotten stretched out and was feeling good about how my swimming ability had improved, when I saw a group of girls enter the pool area. This was the same group that we had met yesterday at the beach, soon after we arrived at the resort.

I couldn’t remember any of their names, but did remember their faces and their tits. I kept my eyes down as if not noticing them as they walked around the pool, grabbed towels and asked me if these chairs were taken, I told them that I didn’t think so, that I’d just sat down myself.

The older two girls, who were naked, sat on either side of me, with the two younger girls, who had on tiny thongs but no tops, sitting on either end of our group. I introduced myself and told them that I couldn’t remember their names, but I did remember all of their bodies, this broke the ice and we all laughed, becoming more at ease.

We exchanged all the pertinent information about where we lived, how long we would be here, when school would start, and how it felt to be able to walk around naked in front of people that we didn’t even know, who were also naked. I was repeating their names and trying to come up with a way to remember their names, there were the two older girls nearest me, on my right was Kylie on my left was Lynn.

Then on my far left was a cute little girl that was the same age as me, Kristen, and down on the other end was a very pretty girl, Dana. I think I got it now and was talking to each one, saying their name as I did, to help me remember. They were really getting into the conversation now, leaning up so they could see past the one next to them to see me as I spoke or they spoke to me.

I suggested that we move our lounge chairs over away from the pool a bit so we could arrange them in a semi circle and we could each face the others as we talked. They all thought that was a good idea and jumped up with tits jiggling and pussies shining to move the chairs in a circle.

Soon we had the chairs moved, and the circle was a lot closer than I had in mind, but I didn’t say anything as I noticed the fantastic pussy show that was just beginning. Kylie and Lynn, the older two of the four had their pussy hair shaved and trimmed to leave only a small thin strip of hair from the top of their pussy up about three inches toward their navels.

They were sitting directly in front of me and each had their legs spread just a bit as if to get me to look at their pretty pussies. I sure didn’t disappoint them if that was what they were after.

Dana and Kristen were sitting to my left and to my right, but were still facing me enough for me to see their crotch with the little thong stretched up tight against their pussies. They had each dropped their legs down to the concrete on either side of their lounge chair, and sat exposing their little camel feet to me.

I was sitting facing them with my legs straight ahead, and my dick lying between them, not trying to expose myself, not trying to cover up either. As we began our conversation again, we were interrupted by a young woman about twenty, that came to our group with a tray in her hand and asked if any of us wanted something to drink. We all ordered a Coke over ice, and thanked her.

As she left, I was naturally watching her ass sway back and forth. This brought a few verbal jabs from the older girls but the two younger ones just sat and looked at me with a shy smile. In a few minutes the girl brought out Cokes and circled our group handing each of our drink, when I took mine, I realized there was nowhere to sit it, so I took a long sip and sat my drink under my lounge chair so I wouldn’t knock it over.

Doing this, I had to put my feet on the concrete on either side of my chair, and when I straightened back up, I left my feet there, exposing my dick for all of them to see. Each of them took a sip and went through the same procedure I did, putting their feet down for balance, and placing their drinks under their chairs, also leaving their feet down and legs spread. We were chatting and laughing as if we were sitting around playing cards or something, no one embarrassed, except maybe the two younger ones, just a bit.

Dana got up and went to the other end and whispered to Kristen, and as she got up, she told us they were going to the rest room. They walked about ten or fifteen feet away, stopped, whispered to each other, then came back to whisper to Kylie for a few seconds, Kylie then leaned over to Lynn and whispered to her, she shrugged and nodded her head in a yes manner as she and Kylie looked at the two younger girls and smiled really big smiles.

Dana and Kristen then turned and ran to the shower rooms, their little tight asses bouncing like crazy. Determined not to ask what all of that was about, I just watched the girls run into the shower building, and turned back to look from Kylie to Lynn, making sure they saw me getting an eyeful of their pussies as I did.

Kylie asked me if I minded if they asked me some personal questions. I told them that I’d answer any that I knew the answer to, so go ahead, but before they could start, Dana and Kristen came back to our circle of chairs and sat down, WOW, Dana and Kristen had taken off their little thongs and now placed them under their chairs near their Cokes, as they did so, they placed their feet on each side of the chair, exposing the cutest little pussies I had seen other Bonnie and Molly’s.

Old dick jumped up and took a look himself, which brought giggles from all four of the girls. I wasn’t going to let these girls make me blush, so I just told them that if they think a fourteen year old boy could sit and look at four beautiful, naked girls with their pussies exposed and wide open, then they sure didn’t know much about the feelings and emotions of boys my age.

This made all of them laugh and once more we were a group of kids having fun. Kylie asked me if I really was just fourteen, that she thought I was at least eighteen. She told me she was sixteen and her sister was Dana.

Lynn told me she was fifteen and her sister was Kristen and that she was fourteen, the same age as me. Kylie seemed to be the leader of the group and took to asking the questions, with the others joining the conversation as we talked about our bodies and especially my dick.

Then Dana surprised all of us when she asked how big my dick would get when it was hard. Not wanting to embarrass her, I looked her in the eye and told her that I had measured it this morning while it was fully erect and it was twelve inches long and a little over seven and a quarter inches around just under the head.

She seemed awed by this, but satisfied with my answer. No sooner had I stopped talking, than Kristen asked me if I had ever put it into a girl’s pussy. I told her that I had, but it wouldn’t go all the way in, only about half way.

I didn’t want to brag about fucking a grown woman, so I left the experience with Eve out of it. Kylie asked if anyone other than me had ever jacked my dick off and made me cum, making herself blush as she had gotten the bold question out of her mouth.

I was truthful as I told her, “Yes, there’s been more than one to make me cum that way,” not giving her time to ask who, I continued, “and I would hope that there’ll be many more that wants to jack me off and play with my dick.” Kylie then got up, turned her ass to me and bent over at the waist to pick up her Coke, then said to me, “excuse me, I want to talk to my parents for just a minute,”

I said sure, not really knowing what else to say. I watched as she made her way around the pool area to where a group of adults were sitting, three couples and another woman. Kylie squatted down beside a very attractive woman about my mom’s age and whispered while pointing over toward where we all sat.

I assumed this was her mother, and then the woman leaned over to the man next to her and whispered to him, he looked our way and kind of shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head yes. The woman then pulled her daughter down once more and said something else to her.

As Kylie stood up, her mom patted her on the butt and waved to all of us, who had been watching all of this take place. Kylie ran all the way back to where we were sitting. She didn’t sit down, but gulped her Coke down and told us that we all had permission to be by ourselves if we wanted to.

I gulped my Coke down too, and stood up waiting for someone to tell me where the show was going to take place, my dick getting the message too and raising up his head to look the pussy situation over.

The other girls had jumped up by now, and were all talking at once about where we could go to be alone. Lynn, the sixteen year old, told us to follow her, and we all walked almost single file as we went back over to the couples that Kylie had talked to.

Lynn introduced me to her and Kristen’s parents that were sitting there, and to Kylie and Dana’s mom and dad also. She asked if it was alright for us to all go back to their cabin and play some games, and spend time together. All of the women laughed at the girls and told them to go ahead, have fun and enjoy themselves.

Kylie’s dad called me over to where he sat, and told me that this was not an OK to have sex with any of the girls, that that decision would be up to each girl and no pressure from anyone in our group. He asked me if I understood how important this was, and I told him, yes sir. He took my hand and shook it.

Then told me to watch out for his girls and let any harm come to them. I thanked him, said good bye to everyone there and we all left them talking among themselves. Dana grabbed her sister by the arm laughing and giggling, and asked her how in the world did she ever come up with this idea, and what did she say that made the grown ups agree to letting us go off alone with this boy that had a monster dick.

Kylie told Dana and the rest of us that her mom had once told her that if she ever felt the need to be with a boy, please come to her and ask before she did anything.

She said, “Mom saw Rick with his mom and family at the dinner the night before, and at the beach yesterday as we were all walking, and she thought he was a nice kid. Maybe a bit overdeveloped, but a nice kid nonetheless.” She said.

I was flattered when I heard this, and told them so as we walked back toward the cabins. Kristen had taken all of this in and asked shyly what we were going to do when we got to the cabin. Lynn told her that we were going to have fun and that no one was going to do anything that would offend the others or hurt the others.

Satisfied with this answer, she grabbed Dana by the arm and we all walked up to cabin number 110, Kylie entered the key code on the pad and we all went in to what was an exact duplicate of the cabin we were staying.

I told them that I needed to use the phone to call my mom, and went over to the wall phone, looked at the directions to call room to room and dialed our cabin, mom answered and I told her where I was, and had looked for them, but didn’t see them anywhere. I told her that I had gone to the pool and met the group again that we had met on the beach yesterday.

The girls asked their parents if they could bring me back here to their cabin and they all agreed to let us come here. I told her the cabin number, she told me she loved me and have fun with my new friends, but be careful not to hurt them with my big dick.

“MOM”

She laughed and hung up on me.

The girls had been watching me and listening to the conversation all the time, and when I hung up, they all wanted to know what she thought about all of us being here alone. I told them that she was the best mom ever and my best friend in the world, they all looked at me and told me that it was great that I thought of her that way. I laughed and told them that she was teasing me about playing games and not to hurt any of you with my dick. They laughed and asked if we talked about sex a lot.

“She’s cool with it and will answer any question I ask her, never giving me an answer just to shut me up.”

Dana was fidgeting and moving around like she was nervous, and her sister Kylie asked her if she was OK with all of this.

“Yes I’m OK with it, I just want to get started, what’re we going to do now that we’re here with Rick?”

Kristen, who had been the quiet one so far, spoke up and said, “let’s play truth or dare.”

We all looked at her making her blush, but then her sister told her that was a great idea, and would give us a chance to have fun and do the things that we would be too shy to try otherwise.

Kylie, told us that we should sit in a circle on the floor, facing each other so we could all watch what was happening, and get the show on the road. She grabbed two big blankets, spread them one on top of the other on the floor and we all sat down with our legs crossed Indian style, This let my dick lay on the blanket and the girls all had their pussies exposed.

Lynn told us that since she was the oldest, she would start, we had no problem and told her to get it on. She told us that she had only played this once before, with two other couples, and they had their clothes on and had agreed that nothing naughty was supposed to happen.

“This is different,” she said, “we all are naked, and we’re all wanting to be naughty, so we’ll each get a turn after we have the chance to pick a truth or dare and get our challenge.”

We all agreed to this and she started with her sister, Kristen.

“Kristen, ‘truth or dare’,”

Kristen still being a little shy chose truth.

“Have you ever been naked with a boy before today?”

“NO.” Kristen answered her.

Kristen then looked at Dana, and asked, “Dana, ‘truth or dare’?”

Dana, feeling shy but wanting to sound brave said. “Dare.”

Kristen said, “I dare you to play with your pussy so Rick can see you.”

This was a bit more than she was expecting, but she had to do it and turned herself to me, got up on her knees with her butt in my face and put her fingers on her pussy and started to rub slowly up and down her little hairless slit. She soon became very wet and was rubbing faster and faster.

Her sister said, “whoa girl, save some for later.” And we all laughed

Dana turned back around and sat back down looking directly at me then at my dick, she looked back at me with her eyes wide open when she saw it had raised up to above my legs. She spread her legs more so her pussy would be open for me to look at, and smiled.

Dana then looked at me and asked ‘truth or dare’, of course I wanted to do something daring, so I said dare.

“Rick, I want you to crawl over to my sister Kylie, kiss and suck her pussy while she plays with your dick.”

I looked at Kylie and she nodded, so I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to her, as she lay back on the blankets, I moved over her with my face over her pussy and my dick over her face. I leaned down and started kissing and sucking her pussy as she tried to jack my dick off lying on her back.

I leaned on my elbows for support, then took my fingers and pried her pussy lips open, almost as if opening a clam, they were clenched tightly together.

I could tell she was using her muscles to keep her pussy closed as tight as she could. I finally got them open and the juice was dripping down her little crack.

I moved my mouth to the top of her pussy and found the button of her click and sucked it into my mouth as she jerked and screamed and she started cumming, she was actually squirting cum out of her pussy like a small fountain, and I was licking it up as the others had gathered around to watch. This was awesome I had never seen any thing or heard of anything like this in my limited days of experience. Her juice tasted good too. I kept sucking her and licking her pussy until she pushed me away, and rolled over, telling me, ‘no more’.

Since it was my turn, I turned to Lynn, ‘truth or dare’ I asked. Not wanting to be left out, she slowly said, dare.

“Crawl over to Dana, look her in the eye and ask her if you can kiss her pussy.”

She looked at me with scared eyes, but then grinned and looked at Dana. Dana grinned and nodded her head yes.

Lynn crawled on hands and knees over to where Dana sat, got right up in her face and asked loudly, “may I kiss your pussy?”

Dana said, “FINALLY, I get kissed down there! YES, you may kiss my pussy.”

Not knowing just how to make this work they were trying to get theMselves situated so Lynn had a good shot at Dana’s pussy. I grabbed Lynn by the waist, picked her up with her butt touching my dick and placed her in front of Dana. Dana sat with her legs spread as she lay back, propped up on her elbows so she could see for herself.

Lynn leaned slowly down to her pussy and gave it a little lick, then put her mouth on Dana’s pussy and sucked and kissed until Dana fell backwards with Lynn’s head trapped between her legs, gasping and hunching up at Lynn as she continued to suck pussy for the first time.

Both girls were really into it. Finally, Lynn came up with a satisfied smile at her first attempt at eating pussy.

When she had sat back down in her place in the circle, she looked at me, then at Dana.

“Dana, ‘truth or dare’,” Dana, smiled this time and said, “Dare.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.