All American Boy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

As my mom and aunt walked around the table, they both reached down and grabbed the bottom of their t-shirts, and pulled them over their heads.

DAYUUUUM, all Mom had on was her swim suit top, and a little grin, all my aunt had on was a little grin. The girls looked at each other, then at me as I sat with my mouth dropped wide open.

Then they started with that giggling again.

Mom said, “OK, what is it going to be, are you going to enjoy the sun and the ‘Call of the Wild’ or are you going to just sit there?”

Molly and Bonnie jumped up and started untying strings as I looked at all of them, from one to the other, from Mom and her beautiful tanned body, to my Aunt with her sexy body and sweet looking little tanned tits that seemed to point at the ceiling.

Then over to the girls as they were bending over to pick up their swim suits, their naked asses pointed up at me with their little bald pussies smiling at me with that sneaky little grin

WHOA BOY, My dick was about to have a run-a-way, I was in overload and sweat began to pop out on my face, there were four of the sexiest people in the world and they were all naked and all sporting bald pussies.

“Son, we know you’re the only male on this trip and we want you to know that you can take your time to drop your pants. I hope that you’ll join us though as we walk down to the beach and then walk a while before diner,” Mom said.

“Mom, I’m not sure that I can do this, I’ll be too embarrassed to let everyone see what I have.”

My aunt told me that no one would stare at me and that there would be other young girls and boys her all week that we could meet and swim and play with.

“Yes, but you don’t understand,” but she and my mom both cut me off before I could continue.

“Come with us,” Mom said.

She and my aunt walked toward a door to the side of the cabin and opened the door to what appeared to be a bath room or dressing room.

“Girls, you stay here while we have a talk with Dick, I mean Rick, “ Mom said.

This only made me blush even more as I walked toward the open door. Once inside, I saw that it was a sort of open rest room and shower room, all open and no privacy at all.

Mom started by telling me that she knew it would be hard on me (little did she know) to come here, but wanted me to so she could show me what the adult world was like and to help me with my changing body from boy to manhood.

Mom told me she knew when she awakened from her nap in the SUV that she was very wet and that she had suspect that I was the cause of it.

“Is that right?”

“Yes ma’am.”

My aunt came over to me and put her arm around my shoulder and gave me a sideways hug. She told me that she understood and wanted me to be comfortable with my body and not be ashamed of it.

Then mom came to my other side and gave me a hug, making me feel a lot better.

I sighed a big sigh and said, “OK, I’ll do it, but please one of you keep close by me in case I need more support, because I am gonna be stared at.”

“No, honey you’ll just be one of the boys around here, I promise you,” Mom said.

“Now why don’t you show your aunt and me what you have and we can give you an adult opinion as to whether you should be embarrassed or not, and we’ll be honest with you.”

I stood up and grabbed the string in my waist band, and gave it a pull, stepping back a few steps, I moved over directly in front of mom and my aunt, looking them straight in the eye, I pulled my swim trunks down and they fell to the floor.

Mom put her hand to her mouth and gasped, my aunt stood with her mouth open and was breathing really hard, neither said a word.

I started to reach for my trunks when mom said, “Hold it buster, come over her and let me look at you,” Mom said and smiled.

I had covered my dick with my hands, and walked over to her; she told me to step up onto the chair in front of the vanity. I did as she asked and was still holding my dick in my hand, embarrassed to no end.

“See mom, I told you people would stare at me, just as both of you are now,” I said as I looked at her.

“Son, please under stand, let me see you before you get all upset,” she said taking my hand and removing it from my now swelling dick.

My mom and my aunt both moved to the front of me and knelt down on the floor, looking at me like I had two dicks or some other deformity.

“May I touch you?” Mom asked.

I nodded yes, because I had a lump in my throat and couldn’t speak, she took her hand and softly picked the head of my dick up bringing it up to where it was almost straight out, turning it from side to side, raising it to look under it at my balls. Then the unspeakable happened, my dick gave a jump in her hand and fell all the way to my leg again. Mom jumped back, gasped and looked at my aunt, then my aunt reached out and touched my dick, causing it to lurch out and stand almost straight on it’s on.

“Rick, when did all of this take place?” Mom asked.

I told her that I got all excited on the trip here from seeing her and my aunt dressed with most of their bodies exposed and seeing Molly and my sister showing me all of their sexy bodies, and I needed to cum so bad that it hurt, then when we went into the rest area, I ran in and wanted to jack-off, so it wouldn’t hurt so bad, when I took my trunks down, my dick was bigger, then I started to cum when you called and I came all over the restroom walls the commode and the door of the stall.

My mom and my aunt were looking at me then looked at each other. My aunt asked me just how big does it get. I told her that I was not sure, but it’ll get a lot bigger than it is now.

“May we see you make it big?” Mom asked.

All of this attention and all of this talk was making my dick swell more even now and I told mom that if they’d not let people laugh at me, I’d show them, but they needed to get a towel and put on the floor first, my aunt jumped up and ran to the counter and grabbed a small towel and started back.

I shook my head and she looked at me, then the towel, then ran back and got a huge bath towel and brought back to spread on the floor. My mom and my aunt both put their arms around my hips as I stood in the chair, gave me a hug and their faces were looking at my dick, so close that I could feel the warm breaths as they both took long deep breaths and exhaled.

“I want to help you Rick, may I?” Mom asked, looking up at me.

“Sure,” I told her and she reached out and started to move my dick up around and back and forth, then she started jacking me off.

My dick started to really get into the idea of someone else touching it and really wanted to show out, my aunt leaned in so close to the head of my dick to watch, that it would actually hit her face as mom moved it around.

Mom asked my aunt to find a tape measure so they could get it measured; my aunt jumped up once more and ran out the door. Returning seconds later with a long flexible tape measure.

“May I kiss it?” my aunt asked.

I looked at her and she was smiling widely now and looking up at me from her kneeling position on the floor.

Wow, I thought, this may turn out to be a fun vacation after all.

“Sure, if you really want to,” I told her.

She grabbed my mom’s hand and brought the hand and my dick all to her mouth and opened up as if to take my dick in her mouth.

It wouldn’t go in, so she just kissed and licked it all over the head, Mom was still holding my dick and she even leaned over and started licking it from the other side; WOW, was this not the best feeling a boy could ever have in his life?

I told them they better get ready, I was going to shoot very soon and to get the towel ready too.

They weren’t fast enough and the first shot of my cum went right through my aunts long hair and landed half way across the room.

The next one hit my mom on the forehead and the next three or four went over the small table near where we were, Mom had pointed it down by then and I kept on spurting as it hit the towel and puddled up there.

My mom and my aunt looked at each other and back up at me.

Then Mom said, “That, young man was awesome.”

My aunt told me that I was going to have a great time here and people may stare, but it would be because they were jealous of my big dick; she then took the head and started to lick the rest of the cum from it, my dick jumped back to full length and mom grabbed the tape.

“OH MY GODDDD,” she shouted, “Ten inches long,” then she wrapped the tape around it just below the head and said, “Seven inches around.”

They both looked at each other and giggled like girls as they started once more to kiss my dick and jack me off.

“Get ready,” I told them, “Here it comes.”

This time, the first shot went all the way over to the vanity, and the next three almost reached it too, Mom grabbed it and stuck her mouth over the head on my dick, but it just kept spurting and spurting until she had to back off with cum running down her chin, then my aunt put the head of my dick to her mouth and tried to swallow the cum, but had to back off too and then cum started just falling to the floor onto the towel again.

Finally I was through cumming and Mom told my aunt that we needed to get this cleaned up and take showers.

While my aunt did that, mom went to the door and called the girls in, as soon as they saw my dick they both looked at my mom and asked if they could touch it.

Mom told them that they would have to ask me, well I am not a fool, so I said yes and the girls ran to me grabbed my dick and began rubbing it and playing with it, trying to jack me off, then mom came and showed them exactly what to do.

The girls rubbed, jacked and pulled my dick until I told them to get ready, they both looked at me and I nodded to my dick as it started spurting for the third time in just a few minutes; the first one hitting my sister in the mouth and the next three hitting her tits as she rubbed the slippery stuff all over them, the remaining spurts hit Molly on her little tits too and she rubbed it all over her tits as well, laughing all the time.

After mom and aunt Karen got the floor all mopped up, we went over to the showers. There were six, all lined up on one wall and we turned four of them on and stood under them, laughing and playing grab ass, and in their case, grab dick. I was a lot more relaxed after all the jacking off they had given me.

We all got washed up good as we washed each other and I got to wash my aunt Karen’s pussy really good as well as her ass; then mom was there and I washed her pussy and ass, My dick was still at half mast as I was rubbing and washing all the slippery holes, I even got my fingers in my sister’s pussy, and was really surprised when Molly backed up to me and rubbed her ass up and down on my dick while everyone watched her bump and grind on my dick.

We all dried off and looked at mom for reassurance, she nodded her head and we followed her out the door. The time was about 2:30 in the afternoon and we felt the sun beat down on us as we walked down to the beach. The water was so blue and crystal clear we could see the little fish swimming along near the sandy beach.

We turned and walked down the beach getting used to being naked. I did get a few stares from some of the men we met, and some of the women my mom’s age even stopped to visit and be friendly, asking my mom where we were from and who the boy was.

Mom told them where we lived and that I was her son. All the time they were talking, the women kept looking at my dick which was still in a semi aroused state, hanging down on top of my huge balls, but not as limp as it had been right after all the cumming I had in the shower room. Every now and then, as we walked, Bonnie would reach over and touch my dick, making him jerk and her giggle.

When she had done this a few times, I leaned over and swiped my hand between her legs and through her tight little pussy lips, then took my hand and smelled my fingers, licking them as they all watched.

This brought laughter from all of us and we kept walking now, as if we were back home walking through the mall. Bonnie asked mom if she and Molly could stay up late tonight since we were on vacation.

Mom told us all that we were on our own, and the only thing she asked of us was to let her know where we were and who we were with, so she would not be worried.

We agreed to this and continued walking. Soon, we decided to turn back and go get the SUV unpacked before dinner.

As we walked back toward the lodge, we met a group of girls and boys about our age and they all stopped to talk to us, I had turned around to look the other way as they talked, when one of the girls walked around in front of me, she never even looked at my face, just gasped, and held her hand over her mouth as she looked at my dick, she was about Bonnie’s age and was built almost exactly like her.

She asked me where we were staying and could she come over later, Bonnie and Molly came over to me and each one stood on either side of me, looking at the girl none too kindly, but I told them it was OK and we all laughed and exchanged names, then the others came over, the guys staring at my dick, but trying not to. Before we all parted from our little group, we were laughing and talking about meeting at the pool tomorrow evening.

Mom came over and we all walked back to the lodge, she asked me if I was OK now. I grinned and told her that I was having a great time now, and that I wasn’t so embarrassed when someone stared at my dick. She gave me a hug and a wink as she squeezed my dick, then we went out to the SUV.

It didn’t take us long to get the SUV unloaded and all our bags and clothes moved to the room.

As aunt Karen was bending over, reaching into the back of the SUV, I walked up behind her and slipped my hand up between her butt cheeks to feel her smooth pussy. She jumped and swatted at my hand as she squealed for me to stop. She turned around and grabbed my dick which hadn’t been lower than half mast since we left the shower room earlier.

Aunt Karen pulled me to her by the dick and kissed me on the lips, then she pushed me back and told me that she wanted me to call her Karen as long as we were here, and call my Mom by her first name also, that way it would not look so bad if someone saw us doing things together sexually. I agreed to this and reached out to put my hands on her beautiful, upturned tits.

I swear she has the prettiest tits I’ve ever seen on a grown woman, (not that I have seen a lot, but I have seen a bunch this week ) and she’s my aunt and now she lets me see her naked and feel her body. This resort must truly be paradise.

Since we had about an hour and a half before our scheduled ‘get acquainted dinner’ in the main dining hall at the lodge, we decided that we all needed to rest up from the drive and excitement of arriving here at the resort. I lay down on one of the large beds, and felt as if I were going under.

It was an oversized water bed. I have never been on a water bed before and the sensation was something else to me. I hollered at Bonnie and Molly to come look at this. As soon as they saw what I was talking about, they both came over, leaned down and touched the bed like feeling of the water in a pool to see if it was too cold to get in. Soon they were crawling across the bed toward me, giggling like the girls they were.

They ended up, one on each side of me, each having a leg over one of my legs and we kinda cuddled up and went to sleep that way. I knew that I was drifting off to a good nap, and kept trying to put all of the events of this day into some kind of order. There have been more changes in me and my body in the last twenty four hours than there was in the last fourteen years.


My dick has grown into a monster, I have pubic hair, I’ve seen and felt pussy for the first time in my life, and even had the head of my dick almost in my mom’s pussy once. I’ve had a couple of blow jobs (well I will call them blow jobs, they couldn’t get the head of my dick in their mouth though) because it was something I’d dreamed of since I’d seen pictures of blow jobs in my best friends magazines he had sneaked from his dad.

I was still a skinny assed little kid, five foot three inches tall and weighed only one hundred twenty five pounds.

I sure wish could put some muscle on my skinny ass and gain a little weight, maybe grow another six inches or so, then I wouldn’t look like a tripod with my huge dick hanging down nearly to my knobby little knees.

Oh well, with all the changes that have taken place, who knows what’ll happen next, I’m just gonna enjoy what I have and listen to my mom when she tells me that one day I’ll wake up and have all the tools in my tool box that a man has.

I love the feeling of my sister and Molly lying next to me, they’ve been a thorn in my side forever, and here they are treating me like I’m some kind of idol all of a sudden. Wanting to be near me, always looking at my dick and grinning that silly little shit eating grin.

Always reaching out and feeling my dick or finding some reason to rub up against it. Of course, I love it and my dick is having a ball with it too, excuse the pun.

Speaking of balls, I’m not sure what I’m going to do about mine, they’re bigger than goose eggs now, and hang down nearly to the end of my dick when it isn’t hard as a rock, which is not often.

I wonder what my best friend will think of me when I get back and tell him all that’s happened to me while I’ve been gone on vacation. He’ll no doubt tell me I’ve been dreaming, and I’ll have to show him my big dick to prove it. I’ll bet that his older sister, Megan won’t treat me like a skinny assed kid when she sees the big lump in my pants either.

She’s worse than my sister ever was toward Ben and me. She’s so bad that we’ll go out of our way to stay away from her, especially if she has any of her friends with her, which is always it seems I’ve often wondered what she looks like with her clothes off, she has huge tits, and a killer ass with a small waist and a face that would put many of the models we see in those magazines to shame, that is if she would ever smile at us, instead of just grin her evil little grin.

I sure wish she could get a look at me now, maybe she’d change her opinion of me from a skinny assed nobody to maybe a skinny assed kid with a huge dick to die for. She’s always laughing at me, telling me that I must have to squat to pee, cause my dick’s not long enough to reach through my zipper. Now, that kind of verbal abuse could cause a kid to have lifelong damage to his self esteem.

I’m sure she’s not a really mean person, she’s just bored and needs to pick on someone that she knows is a coward when it comes to girl. I’ll show all of them, as soon as I get back home, I’m starting an exercise schedule at the local gym, they have youth programs that cater to young boys and girls that are health and body conscious. I’ll get mom to enroll me as soon as we get back, I’ll show all of them that picked on me.

All I want, is to be accepted as an equal, and not be treated as some low life. I wonder if they all have been subjected to this kind of abuse in the past and feel the need to pass it on to someone younger and just as vulnerable as they were at one time. I can’t help thinking of my teachers either, they seem to not even pay attention to me, as if I’m not a part of the class.

I make good grades, and always try to join the discussions, but they never even look my way when I raise my hand. This part of my life, being a teenager is not all that I thought it would be, I was so excited when I had my fourteenth birthday. Then all of the kids fifteen and older started treating me like I was from Mars. I was no longer just a kid, like the year before, I was an outcast, having only a couple of friends left on this earth.

Just wait until I get home, I’ll show them all how much I’ve changed, and they’ll all treat me with respect for once. I can see me now, walking down the halls at school, the girls no longer giggling and laughing behind my back, but sneaking little sideways looks at me, oooohhing and aaaahhhing as I walk by, strutting my new found confidence and sporting the big lump in my jeans for all to envy. I see the older boys too, now jealous because of all the attention I’m getting from the girls from the twelve years old up through even the senior girls. Yes, even the seniors are sneaking little sideways looks at me as I walk by, I wonder who, if anyone told them about the changes I’ve gone through, or are the changes that obvious to everyone?

I see Bobbi Jo McEwen, the captain of the junior high cheerleaders coming my way now, I don’t look her in the eye, even though I can tell she’s trying like hell to make eye contact with me, She veers over in front of me as she swishes her killer ass toward me. I can no longer act as if I don’t see her, and start to go around her, but she’s determined to make me stop. Stop I did, to keep from bumping into her big pointy tits that were right in front of me.

“Hi Rick, good to see you, I’ve been trying to get you alone long enough to talk to you one on one. Can you meet me after school, maybe let me drive you home? I don’t have practice today, and I’m free this afternoon.” She was trying to make it sound innocent and friendly in case someone looked at her talking to this nobody.

I could see the look of “Please don’t turn me down” in her eyes and I couldn’t be cruel to a girl that gives me that look. I told her that I’d be proud to be seen with her in her convertible. (Who wouldn’t want to be seen with this sexy ninth grade cheerleader) This must have been the right answer, because she grinned that sneaky little grin, brushed her big pointy tits against me as she walked by and whispered, “Thank you SO much Rick.”

The rest of the day went without any major incident, except maybe one that I’m not sure of even now. My biology teacher is Ms. Pierson, and she’s a tall slender woman that has tits that are no bigger than my sister’s are. She wears long skirts and loose blouses, and sometimes wears boots with her dresses, which I think looks so sexy on girls and women.

I often wonder why this appeals to me, and the only thing I can think of is, it has to be the thought off the long naked legs under that ankle length skirt, and probably no panties, as there is little chance of anyone seeing up that high. Ms. Pierson has never even given me any attention, obviously she doesn’t think of me as being a human, let alone one of her students, always calling me Mr. Dalton, instead of Rick like every one of my other teachers and students alike that know me.

Today was different though and Ms. Pierson actually stared at me as I came into the classroom. Walking directly toward her and then sitting down at my desk in front of her. She only glanced up at my eyes once then quickly back to my crotch.

Shit, I thought, and looked down to see if my dick was making too much of an appearance in my jeans. Nope, he was just lying there, not paying attention to her since she had never been part of his fantasies, until now that is.

As the class room filled and Ms. Pierson called us to attention, she stood up and walked over to stand right in front of me, addressing the room, looking over me as she talked, but glancing down at me occasionally, something she had NEVER done before. I was listening to her voice, looking straight at her small waist, and wondering if she wore panties today.

No sooner than I had the thought cross my mind than my dick woke up and wanted to take a look around to see what I’d sniffed out this time. Ms. Pierson then walked over to her right, slowly moving her long legs, like she was in slow motion.

Then she turned, talking all the time, walking back just past me, turning once more to look directly at me as she did; she caught me looking her up and down. I quickly looked at her eyes and felt that I’d been mentally slapped in the face. I felt my face turn red, as she just stared at me, then moved back to stand directly in front of me, spreading her legs in a wide stance with her feet about two feet apart.

That did it, my dick went berserk at this and started to have an uprising in my jeans, I mean he was going on the warpath, as Ms. Pierson stood there telling us that she had a pop quiz for us today and that she hoped we’d been paying attention the last few days because the test was going to be on our recent discussions in class and the chapters we had been studying.

This brought my friend to a sudden end of his raging rampage, and he settled back down to his curled up position, lying along my left leg as I sat there getting my desk cleared for the test.

Ms. Pierson asked me, of all people in the room to come and hand out the test sheets, I sure am glad that my dick had decided to give me a break and lie back down before this happened, don’t know what in the world I would’ve done otherwise. I took the papers she held out to me, looking her directly in the face and making eye contact with my biology teacher for the first time this year.

Not really knowing what to think, I turned and started walking up and down the rows of desks, handing each student a copy of the test. Some of the girls would lick their lips as I look down at them, some would have their shirt almost open as I looked down, and some would even turn toward me as I was coming to them, spreading their legs and giving me a shot of the camel foot imprinted in their panties.

Whoa Boy, don’t have a run-a-way now, I’m almost through and will be sitting down in a minute. When I was through, I sat back down and Ms Pierson told us to begin.

All of the rustling of paper and scooting of desks came to a stop as we all concentrated on the test. There were twenty five questions on the test and some had to have a written answer, some were multiple choice, and a few were yes or no, with little twists that needed a lot of concentration to get the true meaning.

I was through in about ten minutes and turned my test over on my desk, put my pencil up and just stared ahead at the chalkboard. I caught a movement at Ms. Pierson’s desk and glanced that way, she had moved her chair back and was sitting away from her desk, looking directly at me, then looking all around the classroom, she looked back directly at me, smiled at me and gave me a quick little wink.

Then she spread her long legs under her broomstick skirt and moved them back and forth together as she looked me directly in my eyes, still with a hint of a half grin on her lips.

When everyone was through with the test, Ms Pierson told us that if we’d be quiet we could leave the class early, and have a few minutes break before our next class, but if she heard any noise, she’d never let us out early again.

Wow, what a nice gesture, I thought, and got up to leave. Ms Pierson called my name and asked me to wait

She wanted to talk to me about some assignments she wanted to give me. Shit, what is going on now, I thought, but walked up to her desk as she was watching the other students leave. Ms. Pierson was looking at me as I stood there between her and the door, she sat at her desk, I was standing.

She then looked down at my crotch, making no attempt to hide the fact that she was looking at my bulge along my left leg.

“Rick,” she started, “Do you have something placed inside you jeans, it looks as if you’re trying to be obscene in my class, and I will not stand for this to happen, I see all the girls looking at your crotch, and giggling as they look at each other.”

“Ms. Pierson, I can explain this, please don’t think I’m trying to be obscene, I’m sorry if I’ve caused trouble, I never meant to. I told Mom that it would never work, but she assured me that if I wore lose fitting jeans, no one would notice that I was changing.”

I was rambling, on and on, trying to think of something to make my teacher understand that I was being honest with her.

She asked me to walk around her desk and stand by her chair, as I did, she just nonchalantly reached out and grabbed my big dick as it lay along the leg of my jeans and gave it a big squeeze, looking up at me with a look of shock when she realized it was really me she had her hand on.

“Rick, is that really what I think it is?” she asked, her eyes wide open in shock and disbelief.

Yes Ma’am, it sure is, I told Mom that we needed to tie it down some way so that it wouldn’t make such a lump in my jeans and be so noticeable.”

Ms. Pierson looked me in the eyes and asked, “Rick, you mean your mother knows about this, and you and she have had conversations about your condition?”

“Yes ma’am, I showed it to her as soon as it happened that day,” I told her.

“Rick, this does NOT happen in a day, it’s impossible for a boys cock, I mean a boys penis to grow this large in one day, and I’ve never even seen or heard of one this big on a fourteen year old boy, or seen nor heard of any men having this, this monster of a cock, I mean penis.”

“Well Ms. Pierson, I just don’t know what to say, do you think I may be some kind of a freak?”

“No Rick, I wouldn’t go that far, I’ll tell you what, since I’m your biology teacher, and a registered nurse too, see if your mom is willing to come over to my apartment with you this Saturday, and let’s see if we can come up with a solution to this distraction. Would you do that?”

“Yes Ma’am, I’ll ask her and let you know.”

“Good Rock, I mean Rick, I hope to see you then, you may be excused.”

“Yes Ma’am Ms. Pierson.”

As I left her room, I was thinking, I knew that we should’ve done something to hide my dick. Mom will just have to help me think of something that’ll work better than this. I sure hope everyone in the school doesn’t hear about my big dick, I’d never live that down.

“Hey Rick.” I heard someone call me from behind, and turned to see Ben, my best buddy walking quickly to me.

“What did Ms. Pierson want with you today? Did she want to see your big dick, like all the girls?”

“Hush Ben, you’re talking too loud. Would you believe me if I told you she just reached out and gave my dick a big squeeze?”

“Wow, I sure wish she’d want to touch mine, I think that woman is HOT,” Ben said.

“Well, up until today, I’ve never even thought of her as sexy, but no, I see that she’s a very sexy female, and one that’ll need exploring, if you know what I mean.”

“Wow Rick, will you let me explore too, she is SO hot, and maybe if you’d fix it so that I could just watch, if not actually touch, I sure would appreciate it, my best buddy.”

“We will have to think about that Ben, mom and I have to go see her Saturday at her apartment, and I’ll tell you all about that too.”

“Wow Rick, I sure am glad to be your best buddy, you have all the luck.”


“Rick, Rick, Rick Dalton, get your butt up and let’s go to dinner” it was Mom and my Aunt Karen shaking me awake. I sure was out of it, and having one of those weird ass dreams again too, they seem to be coming every time I go to sleep lately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.