All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I must be the luckiest boy in the world, I thought. Here I am lying on my back on a hillside, near a big lake. As I look to either side of me, I see a lot of women and young girls lying on their backs sunning, most are wearing bikini bottoms without the top. Some are naked, some have both pieces of their bikinis on.

This has to be heaven I’ve stumbled upon. I had my dark glasses on and would sneak a peek at all the naked tits that were exposed to me. My big dick was feeling really swell, if you know what I mean. I had to turn over on my stomach to keep it from sticking up like the mast on a sailboat.

When I turned over, I was looking right into the eyes of the prettiest woman I’d ever seen in my life. She has long blonde hair, and her tanned body is shining with oil as she lay on her back, not three feet from me. Her tits are standing straight up in the air like two small hills that are covered with a small dark brown chocolate kiss (without the foil wrapper).

Her little nipples are barely visible above the small brown caps on her tits. She’s sleeping I think, at least she has her eyes closed.

I wanted to reach out and touch her golden tanned tits and feel her little nipples. I was really getting hard now and my big dick was straining against the ground as it kept getting longer, stronger, and harder. It felt as if I were being jacked up into the air as it kept growing. I put my hands on the ground, as if doing a pushup and raised my shoulders to look under me. Sure enough I was up off the ground at my waist, up in the air at least six inches. Wow, my big dick was going to get me in trouble today, I could just tell.

I lay back on the ground and looked over at the pretty woman next to me, she’s watching me out of her sexy, half closed eyes, and I can see a small, sneaky little grin form on her lips as she winks at me. This made my big dick really jump, and seeming to grow another inch or two.

Then the woman reached over with her hand, slid her long fingers under my waist ... I was up in the air like I was a bicycle on a kickstand. She whispered that I sure must have a big, strong dick for it to be able to raise me that high off the ground and hold up my hard body up like that.

I told her to see for herself. She slid her long fingers down across my abs of steel, under my swim trunks and grabbed my huge swollen dick, just as I started spurting my cum all over her hand. I must have shot a Mountain Dew bottle full of my cum as she kept milking my big dick.

“Rick! Rick!” I heard my mom calling me from way off. Damn it, she always calls me just as I’m about to get some pussy from a strange woman.

She kept calling me, then I felt her shake me. I looked up to see her standing by my bed, dressed only in a t-shirt and bikini panties, just as the last of my cum shot out of my tiny little dick, onto my own hand. I hate when my mom wakes me up like this.

“Get up, son, we have to get the SUV loaded and leave soon for our beach vacation.”

“OK Mom, gimme a minute.”

She turned and I watched her sexy ass sway as she left my room – her bikini panties pulled over to one side, her left ass cheek exposed. I lay here, trying to remember my dream and get back into the feeling I had before mom woke me up. I had lost it ... Damn it all, that was one of the best ones I’ve ever had too. Giving up on the dream, I got out of bed and wiped up the little wet spot on my sheet, covering it up with the bedspread.

Sure won’t take long for that little raindrop to dry.

I staggered down the hall to take my shower, and maybe get my good feeling back again.

Stripping my underwear off, I looked down at my little shriveled up dick as it sat on top of my tiny nuts. I looked in the mirror, stretched up as tall as I could to look at my dick. Shit, it looked like a little bird, sitting on two little wrinkled up bird eggs, right in the middle of a nest made of thick matted, wet hair.

I started to turn away from the mirror, then jerked back around, wow.

I got HAIR ... Lot’s of long blonde curly hair. Hair that wasn’t there when I went to bed. How did I grow hair like that? I looked at my skinny little legs and saw hair growing all over them ... small blonde hair, but hair none the less.

Wow, I was finally getting hair on my body, I’ll be so glad when my little dick starts to grow. I’m so ashamed of it, I hate taking a shower in gym class. I just know all my friends are laughing at me – my scrawny little dick – and my skinny little ass with no hair ... up until today that is. I wonder if I could get Mom to tell me about how my hair grew so fast. I sure do wish I could ask her about why my little, tiny-ass dick won’t grow.

I can barely get hold of it to jack off.

Hell every boy needs to jack off a few times a day ... at least that’s what my best buddy’s older brother, Vince told us one day. He told us that was the way to make your dick grow. I’ve been jacking off three to four times a day since he told us that ... but my dick just won’t grow. I knew I needed to get a shower before mom woke up my sister Bonnie and her friend Molly, who was going with us to the beach for four days. Bonnie is fifteen, and she looks like she’s eighteen, so does Molly and they tease me all the time about being so short and skinny.

Mom told me not to worry. She said I’d wake up one morning and all of that would change. I’d soon start to be a man and then the girls would make a fuss over me. I think she was just telling me that so I’d stop worrying about my little dick so much ... But I did wake up this morning with long blonde hair all around my little scrawny assed, tiny dick. I didn’t see mom come in the bathroom, and jumped like a jackrabbit when she asked if I was admiring my sexy body. I grabbed my hands over my little dick and hollered...

“MOM!”

She just gave me a sly grin, winked at me and told me that she’d seen me naked since the day I was born, and that there was no reason for me to be upset now. She came over to me and pulled me up close to give me a hug as she sat down on the commode seat. I was so embarrassed I could have shit. Mom held me tight to her and told me that she loved me. I was getting another hard on ... DAMN, this is my mom.

What was I going to do now? I still had my hands over my little dick, as it tried to peek through my fingers to get a look at my sexy mom sitting there with her sleep on. Her tits are sticking straight out making some pretty good looking bumps under the t-shirt.

Shit Rick, this is your mom! Stop looking at her tits ... But I couldn’t stop. My dick was hollering at me to let him see. I squeezed him so hard, he had to stop hollering at me.

Mom just held me, asking if I was OK...

“Mom, can I talk to you about something that’s bothering me really bad?”

“Sure, you can talk to me about anything. I’ve told you many times, come to me for whatever you need to know. I’ll try to help you understand what’s happening to you as you mature, and what to expect next.”

“Thanks mom, I just wanted to ask you when you think my dick will start growing? All my friends have bigger dicks than I do.”

“Let me see, baby,” she said, as she pulled my hands away from my screaming little dick. She looked it over, she ran her long fingers through my curly blonde hair.

“When did you get all this hair?”

“It was there this morning when I woke up.”

“Soon, you’ll grow into a man and you’ll have all the equipment a man has,” she told, still inspecting my little dick.

She took her hand off my dick and hugged me again ... pulling me toward her with her legs spread as she sat on the commode seat. Right up between her sexy long legs she pulled me, until my little dick was pushed up against her t-shirt right between her tits. I nearly let her have a shot of my boy juice ... but held it back.

Damn-it-Boy ... this is your mom.

My dick was hollering at me again ... Damn-it-boy ... This woman wants you – let me get a look.

I reached down to move my little dick down from her perky tits, grabbing her left tit instead. She jumped, but she said nothing as I jerked my hand back and moved my little dick to a safer place.

I looked up at her face, and she just gave me a sly little grin and winked at me, then spanked me on my naked butt.

“Get your sexy ass in the shower before I attack you”.

I knew she was joking and I laughed too, as I stepped in the shower and turned the water on. Just before I pulled the shower curtain closed, I looked back at my mom’s sexy ass, switching and swaying out the door. Shit ... Mom sure is a sexy woman. I already knew I was about to have a good cum now. I grabbed my dick and started to soap him up, getting that good feeling in a hurry. It was no time until I felt the pressure build up, getting stronger and stronger.

Then it started to shoot out, the first spurt went all the way to the end of the shower. Wow... that was neat. Then, it kept shooting as I aimed it to the shower-head over me. I hit it right in the middle of the little holes in the shower head. Wow... I’ve never shot like this before. I wonder if it was because I was rubbing my little dick up against Mom’s tit’s earlier.

I stopped shooting after about six good spurts and some more that just dripped out. But it sure did feel different than ever before when I got my cum. Maybe I was about to grow up...

Maybe my little dick would actually grow up too.

Rick the Dick... get your skinny little ass out of the bathroom so Molly and I can get our showers,” my sister hollered at me from the doorway.

Damn-it ... just what I needed. I got out and dried off, then started down the hall to my bedroom as my sister Bonnie and her friend Molly met me on their way into the bathroom. Molly grabbed the towel I had wrapped around me and pulled it off as they ran into the bathroom, laughing like two hyenas.

I knew I was gonna get them. I just didn’t know how yet. They were always doing things to me that embarrasses the hell out of me. Then they just laugh like hell afterward ... I’ll get them.

I pulled my swim trunks up, tying the drawstring at the waist, as I sneaked back to the bathroom where Bonnie and Molly were busy laughing and still talking about seeing my skinny little ass as I ran to my room.

Just as I peeked into the room, I saw them bend over at the same time, as if they were in some kind of ballet. I got a really great eye-shot at their pink pussies as they stooped over to pick up their panties. Wow – not a hair on either one and both of their pussies are as tight lipped as a baby clam.

Before they stood up and saw me, I turned and ran down stairs with my sports bag over my shoulder. I put my bag in the SUV, then helped mom put her stuff in. Aunt Karen came out of the house looking like a Playboy model, and handed me her bags to load. Mom and her sister, my Aunt Karen, were swearing small bikinis and I was hoping this was what they’d wear on the long trip to the beach.

We were just about done packing the SUV, waiting for Bonnie and her friend Molly. I went in the house to get a drink before we left, and heard the girls giggling as they brought their bags down the stairs. I ran to the bottom of the stairs and stepped behind the wall, waiting for them. Here they are, arms full of bags, blankets, and pillows – for the trip.

When they walked about three steps past me, I ran up behind them and grabbed the strings to their bikini tops, untying them in the back, then reaching up to untie them at the neck too. They screamed, but couldn’t put their loads down without exposing their perky little tits. This was my best effort ever, and even they knew it. Mom came in when she heard all the screaming and hollering, but by the time she got there, the girls were laughing and making awful threats to me.

Mom tied their tops on them as I watched ... disappointed as hell. Aunt Karen came in and handed my mom a large t-shirt and they each pulled one over their heads.

Shit-fire-and-save-matches! I’ll never get any pussy shots now.

They told me to run on out and get the girls’ stuff loaded and they’d lock up and be right there.

When we were in the SUV, starting out, my fifteen year old sister, Bonnie and her friend Molly, who is also fifteen, were in the very back ... they were soon asleep. My Aunt Karen is in the passenger seat and my mom is driving – with me in the middle.

I was upset with Mom for making me sit up front with her and my aunt ... but I knew it was because I’d untied the strings on the girl’s bikini tops.

As mom drove along, my aunt leaned her seat back and slid down in the seat to sleep more comfortably. As she did this, her large t-shirt rode up her body and exposed her hip. To my amazement – she didn’t have on her swim suit bottom. She must have pulled it off in the house.

I sneaked a look at her – then up at my mom – then back at my aunt. I could only see the sides of her hip next to me, and I wondered if I’d be able to see more without my mom knowing what I was doing.

I was getting nervous and tried to squirm in the seat so I had a better view of my aunt. When I tried to turn, my leg brushed up against my mom’s hip ... I was in a panic, afraid she would look over and see me trying to sneak a look at my aunt’s naked ass.

All of a sudden, Mom moved her leg closer to mine as she changed her position in her seat.

This made me sneak a look at her too. I looked up at her as she drove, but she kept her eyes on the road. She didn’t even notice that her hip was touching my leg, making my young dick jump up, wanting to take a look around. I looked down where our bodies were touching, and nearly emptied my nuts. Her swim suit bottom was pulled up tight against her pussy, showing her pussy lips through the thin cloth.

What was the term for that? I tried to think of it ... Camel foot or something like that. I never did understand what they meant by that, but my best buddy and I had sneaked some of his dad’s magazines out to the garage one day and looked at them all afternoon.

Mom is a hot looking woman. I’d love to see more of her and I did every chance I got. Now here she is, not paying attention to me sitting next to her ... my aunt sitting on the other side of me with her naked hip exposed to me. All of this was about to make my dick poke a hole in my loose fitting swim trunks.

I need to get some relief ... I need to let the pressure off my swollen balls.

How was I going stay here between the two of them with their sexy bodies almost exposed for me to see every thing they had? I kept up with my fidgeting until mom looked down at me as she drove. She put her hand on my upper leg and almost touched my dick. I wanted her to grab him by the neck and squeeze him. She looked back at the road but she kept her hand on my leg as if to make me settle down and stop squirming next to her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my aunt slide down further in her seat. Not wanting to be too obvious about it, I sneaked a look at my aunt, as she had turned toward me just a little.

OH NO! Not only was she naked from the waist down, she didn’t have any pussy hair. Her pussy is as smooth as my face ... not a hair on it. She’s just lying there for me to look at her naked ass and pussy. Just how in the hell was a young teenage boy supposed to take all of this in and not blow a nut-gasket.

I just knew my dick was going to start shooting cum in my swim trunks.

Hell, I felt like I could take it out and shoot holes in the road signs along the highway with it.

I felt my dick start to jump then get harder, as it tried to poke a hole in my trunks. Shit, there’s no way I can sit here and NOT look ay my aunt’s pussy.

What was I going to do?

I must have been squirming around a lot more because Mom patted my leg again ... hitting the head of my dick with her hand as she did. I almost shot her finger off as I started cumming in my trunks. I was so embarrassed, but what was I going to do now? I just knew she was going to see what I had done ... but she just kept on driving.

Her eyes were on the road, her hand on my leg next to my dick – that was covered in cum. My eyes were jerking from left to right, sneaking looks at Mom’s exposed crotch with her swim suit barely covering her glory. Then over to my aunt who was asleep next to me with her pussy exposed, smiling at me, as if it knew I was looking but couldn’t touch it. My dreams had come true. I was now looking at a grown woman’s pussy. Plus, my Mom’s hot body was touching me with her hip pushed up against me.

What in the hell was a boy supposed to do?

I closed my eyes and leaned back, wondering if I’d get to see a lot more pussy on this trip. With four females in the SUV with me, plus the fact that we were going to a beach for four days, this very well could be four days or so, of some major pussy-peeps and more camel-foots too.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because I was lying in a big bed with my mom, Aunt Karen, my sister Bonnie, and Molly, all snuggled up to me with each of their naked, bald pussies touching my naked body somewhere. I looked down and saw my huge dick sticking up in the air like a giant flag pole.

I was about to ask one of them to jack me off, or maybe give me a blow job. Mom leaned over and kissed my big dick and told my Aunt Karen that I had the sweetest tasting dick she had ever kissed in her life. Aunt Karen leaned over and tried to slip the head of my big dick into her mouth, but it wouldn’t fit, so she just sucked on the end of my dick, like it was a big fat candy sucker.

Bonnie and Molly were holding my big dick with one hand each as my aunt sucked it. I felt like I was gonna cum any second now.

“RICK, RICK,” I heard my mom call me, “Stop wiggling around in the seat, son.”

I opened my eyes just as someone poked me really hard, and I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and got my bearings again, then looked down at my mom’s crotch.

Dayum, she is one sexy woman even if it is my mom. I looked over to my aunt, and nearly shit in my britches. I was looking directly at her smiling pussy. This was just entirely too much for a young boy to see and not be able to grab his dick for some relief.

MOM,” I said too loudly and she jumped as she looked down at me.

“I need to stop at a rest area really bad.”

She just kept driving, then told me she had seen a sign about a rest area coming up soon and we’d stop. Was I ever glad to hear that. I knew that if we didn’t stop soon, I’d look like I had pissed all over my trunks. I need some relief.

When mom pulled into the rest area, everyone woke up and started toward the rest rooms. I jumped out as soon as mom had cleared a way for me to slide under the steering wheel and get out on her side.

Making a run to the pit stop like a driver at the Daytona 500, I ran as fast as I could to the men’s restroom. Finally, I could take my dick out and let it have some fresh air. I jerked my swim suit down to my knees and grabbed my big dick about half way down the thick stalk of it.

BIG DICK?

What in the hell is happening to me? My once normal dick is three times as big as it was earlier this morning. Shit, it must be at least seven inches now. Man, did I ever need this ... I’ve been hoping my dick would grow more I got older – but this had happened in just a few hours.

Well, I’m sure not going to complain. Now I can walk into a room with my chest stuck out and let people wonder what I was all about. I was just about to get used to the feel of my BIG DICK and get me a rhythm going when I heard voices coming. Damn it – I need some relief. This thing is about to go off like a bottle rocket.

Just as I got my swim trunks pulled up and turned toward the urinal, two older men came into the restroom. I strained as hard as I could, trying to get a good piss since I didn’t get a good cum. I strained so hard I farted real loud. Then the piss started roaring out of me, striking the back of the urinal and spraying all over the floor. The two men had finally started to get their piss to dribble out by now, and both of them looked at me...

One said, “Damn – I remember when I could piss like that – those were the days,” The other one agreed and they zipped up and walked out.

Alone again, I jerked my swim suit down, looking down at my big dick, smiling proudly. I stepped into a stall this time to finish my job. I wonder if I’m dreaming again – Shit, I sure hope not.

I was jacking old dick up and down, really getting into it when I heard my mom holler at me. I really got another gear then and felt it building up in my nuts.

NUTS? Hell these were no longer nuts, they’re hen eggs. My nuts have swelled up to oversize balls. Then my dick swelled up, even bigger than it had ever been. I started to cum, blasting cum all over the wall, the back of the commode, and the divider wall. As I tried to keep it from getting on me, I even sprayed the door with my cum.

Finally it quit spurting out and I wiped it good with toilet paper. I gave it a good squeeze and a loving pat on his head, then put him away to rest up. I looked around ... and damn, there has to be a pint jar full of cum all over this place.

I hurried out to the SUV and everyone was waiting for me to get in. My sister and Molly asked my mom if I could get in back with them ... mom looked at me and grinned.

“No, I think he’ll ride up front with your aunt and me the rest of the way to the beach.”

“Awwww, mom, please, we’ll keep our swim suits tied, I promise,” Bonnie pleaded.

“No, Girls. He can’t control his urges and his sexual prowess.”

“What is sexual prowess, Mom?” Bonnie asked, but she got nothing but a grin for her troubles.

So, I was shot down again. I climbed into the front seat between mom and my Aunt Karen, hoping all the time that my aunt would let her seat back and take another nap ... but that wasn’t about to happen ... Damn-it-all.

“I’ll drive the rest of the way and you can relax so we will all be rested for some fun in the sun when we get to the beach,” Aunt Karen said.

Of course, Mom readily agreed and grinned that sneaky little grin of hers to my aunt. They each walked around the SUV and got in. As soon as we all got buckled up, my aunt pulled out onto the highway again, headed to the beach.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.