Ex Education - Cover

Ex Education

Copyright© 2019 by Daydreamz

Chapter 9: Flaked Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Flaked Out - Brian had made the mistake of getting married young - to a sexy but unsuitable, self-willed woman. He thought he'd got out of it, with the divorce. But their daughters, who live with him, have holidays with her... and she's SERIOUSLY into freestyle parenting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First  

Jaz

“We did it,” I murmured into Lil’s ear after our late breakfast. We were back in the annex, but this time feeling nicely fucked.

“He really is as big as the vibe,” she sighed happily, “I came and came, with you playing with me at the same time, it was so awesome.”

“He really kept going,” I agreed, “and it was amazing to be doing it with you as well, just like we wanted.”

“Three hours, keeping it up, no wonder Mum married him for sex. And then just starting again when we woke him up.”

“MMmmmm, and all those different positions,” I gave her naked body a little squeeze, “keeping us going.” She’d been so thoroughly fucked she actually wasn’t looking for a cum, for now.

“He could really feel what we wanted.”

“And he has great timing.”

“He has.”

“And you just feel so loved.”

“Yes.”

“And he just knew how to do it with both of us, sharing.”

“So true.”

“He must be the hottest dad anywhere.”

“Yes and he couldn’t stop, like as long as we were there and naked he just HAD to keep fucking us, it wouldn’t go down however much he came! He was insane for our bodies.”

“Insane!”

“He was like our five big black cocks, all on his own.”


When we went back over to do lunch we couldn’t find him, until we checked his bedroom - he was still fast asleep.

“He’ll get used to it,” I said when we got back down.

“He’s really flaked out.”

“Did we overdo it, d’you think?”

“He needs someone to look after him, really,” Lils was a bit anxious. “If we’re going to keep him at it like that.”

I was thinking about that while we ate, wondering if we ought to be feeling a bit guilty.

“If we could get Heather onside with him fucking us...” I suggested.

“Oh! But yes I suppose. And us being lez together.”

“Then we wouldn’t mind would we? Her being around. Now we’ve done him he’s not going to stop is he? We don’t need him all day anyway. Just two or three hours.”

“No, after that, we know he’s not going to turn us down pretty much ever.”

“He really couldn’t stop,” I had to grin.

“Could we seriously ask her? What would we say? And what would she say?”

“Let’s just go and see. She lives on Main Street doesn’t she, with the green door. We can walk it in half an hour. She wouldn’t tell anyone about us as she loves him.”


“Hello...” Heather was pretty amazed to see us.

“Hello,” I said, “we wondered if we could have a talk?”

She had to let us in of course, and when we didn’t really say anything she had to offer to make tea, and then sit us down in her living room. She looked at me. I don’t think she’s had children. She’s fairly tall, and carrying a bit, but has quite a sweet face. And Dad likes her, or loves her.

“We’re sorry we’ve been horrid to you,” I said, “we’ve come to explain, and offer you ... a deal.”

“A deal?”

“The thing is,” Lily did her line, “we were a bit jealous, to be honest. About Dad,”

“I suppose that’s understandable,” Heather smiled. Generally people can’t help smiling at Lils. Heather was relaxing more now.

“Because we’ve all got something in common,” I said. “About Dad.”

“I think it’s quite common for teenage girls to have certain feelings towards their dads,” she replied, still smiling.

“Oh,” I said. What???

“And now, if you’re not jealous any more, rather suddenly, does that mean you’ve ‘got somewhere’ with him?”

I could only nod.

“And so, the deal is, can we share him,” she said it like a statement, with an even bigger smile. “Different parts of him?”

“Yes,” was about all I could say by this point.

She was so calm. Actually she is calm generally. “The fact is, I’m not too bothered about sex, these days. But your dad is, so if you want to do it with him that works for me, if you’ve managed to get past his barriers somehow. I just would like the bedroom, as my territory; you can have him in your annex.

“And not in my face, too much, please. I mean flirt, but no more than that, in front of me. Just accept me into your family, gradually, and share him, let me be close to him, kiss and cuddle, and sleep with him. And perhaps let me be there for you too, if you need it, ever. It would mean a lot to me if you would let me in.”

“Alright,” we just nodded.

“There’s another thing,” muttered Lils.

“You’re into each other as well,” Heather said. We jumped a mile and she was grinning at it. “I can see the signals: how you’re so close and together just that extra little bit, being an item, so united. There’s an air of a couple about you. Well don’t worry, that won’t do any harm will it? Fact is you are both rather lovely, if just a trifle scary. Now, shall we go back together and tell your dad?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.