Ex Education - Cover

Ex Education

Copyright© 2019 by Daydreamz

Chapter 8: Good Vibrations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Good Vibrations - Brian had made the mistake of getting married young - to a sexy but unsuitable, self-willed woman. He thought he'd got out of it, with the divorce. But their daughters, who live with him, have holidays with her... and she's SERIOUSLY into freestyle parenting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First  

Brian

Later that afternoon an email arrived from Jaz. That wasn’t unusual, but it was titled ‘What do you think?’ and had a document attached. The document contained about 15 posts about incest, pasted into it from various online discussion forums like Reddit.

They were essentially a positive message about incest. Father/daughter incest. People asking questions and the father or daughter were answering. Or supposedly - it was the internet after all. There were doubts and anxieties, but generally they were looking for approval of course, and advocating it. To the extent that there was a problem, it was the secrecy.

“Okay,” I wrote back, “I see what you’re saying but don’t send it. Come and talk first.”

A few minutes later they were back across and having a drink at the kitchen table.

“So you see,” Jaz told me, “it’d help her, but especially if you backed it up.”

“I am not going to encourage it.”

“But you can see how common it is actually.”

“It’s taboo and for excellent reasons.”

“The taboo only applies about inbreeding and she’s on protection.”

“It’s still taboo and there’s a lot of secrecy surrounding it and guiltiness.”

“Okay, well I’ll just send her the links then and she can have a look, at least.”

“I wish you wouldn’t,” I said, but I knew she was going to.


Jaz

“Well he read them at least,” said Lils in my ear when we were back in the annex, “so it worked.”

“Yes so now he knows it wouldn’t be just us and him and lots of girls love it with their dads. Now we need something new, to show us as being ready.”

“How about the vibe?”

“Yes! Perfect! Lils you’re the cleverest” I gave her an extra kiss and hug, then a cum obviously, and we got it out and looked at it. “What could go wrong with it?”

“There could be a flat battery? Or a loose wire?”

We took the batteries out and there was a screw. I went into the garage and got a screwdriver, and in a minute we had it in bits, or at least with the insides exposed. We looked at the wires and saw we could pull one off, with tweezers, so we did. We put it back together and it didn’t work!”

“While we’ve got it out...” said Lily.

So we took it to bits again, fixed it, and had a session with it in bed. Afterwards we just wiped it instead of washing it, pulled off the wire again and took it over to the house.

“Dad,” I said. He was working on the sofa.

“Yes?”

“You’re good at fixing things aren’t you?”

“Sometimes.”

“We’ve got something that’s stopped working.”

“Oh, what is it?”

“It’s this,” I pulled it out from behind my back and put in in his hand.

He literally jumped. “JAZ!!” he swapped it to his other hand, staring at it and rubbing his fingers as it was just ever so slightly sticky. He sniffed it. “Whose is this and what are you doing with it?” His mind didn’t want to believe. Also it is the biggest one they make.

“It’s ours,” I managed not to grin, “we share it, and it suddenly stopped and it’s not the batteries we charged them.”

“Jaz...” he was still staring at it and shifting it from hand to hand, “what ... what are you doing with this?”

“We get off with it obviously.”

“It’s a...” his mind was refusing to work properly.

“Vibrator. Lots of girls have them.”

He looked at Lils, then at the vibe again, and back at Lils, trying to match them up.

“Can you fix it?” she asked. She gave a little squirm from side to side.

He put his laptop down and stood up. “I’ll have to see.” it was like he wanted to take it apart so it wouldn’t be a vibrator any more. I wondered if we’d get it back or if we’d have to order a new one. “I’ll have a look and let you know later.” He marched off to the garage with it, so it wouldn’t be in the same room as me and Lils for another minute.


Brian

“So,” over dinner, however awkward, I felt I had to get to the bottom of it, “what are you two doing with a vibrator?”

“It was a present from Mum.” It was Lily who answered. The naughty glint was back in her eye though, confirming what I partly suspected: that the wire, being quite a stiff fit, hadn’t come off the terminal on its own.

“Your mother?”

“She wanted our first time to be great, not starting with pain, and also so that we wouldn’t be worried or inhibited about having orgasms.”

Good grief. “So...” I wrestled with how to phrase the issue, “you put it ... inside?”

“Oh yes,” she gave me her beautiful smile. “All the way. It feels amazing.”

I looked at Jaz. Her fake-innocent smile said she knew I wanted to understand how it fitted in her little sister. It also told me that it fitted in her. “Is this the only one you have?” I had to ask.

“Oh yes we share,” Lily touched Jaz on her arm to emphasise the point. “Or did you mean have we got a smaller one?”

“Well, either.”

“A smaller one’d be alright,” she grinned, “as our pussies are quite fit and tight, but they’re nice and stretchy too. And it’s the only one.”

“It’s about sharing really,” added Jaz. “And Mum said it’s a ninety-fifth percentile. So is it fixed?”

I sighed while I tried to get my head round the implications. “Yes it is fixed,” I admitted, “though whether you ought to have it back is a different question.”

“You’re supposed to fix it for us not steal it,” Jaz was instantly ready for battle.

“ ... well ... yes, alright,” I gave in. Perhaps it was a bit late to try and save them from it, if that was even a sensible idea at this stage in proceedings. “It’s in the utility, after a good wash.”

“We thought you might like it smelling a bit sexy,” she grinned.

“Did you sniff it again?” asked Lily.

“No I did not.”

“Oh okay,” Jaz grinned her disbelief, “anyway it’s nice it’s fixed, thanks, and you’ve handled it too that’s nice to know.”

“So what have you got planned for tomorrow?” I changed the subject.


Jaz

“That went well,” Lils sniggered, snuggled up with me on our sofa later in the evening.

“It did didn’t it. Now he knows we’re sexy. So altogether: we use a big size vibe, we have wet dreams and about lez, bushes that we use conditioner on and play with, he’s seen our tits and we’re into daddy/daughter. What else?”

“He knows we sleep together, or in the same bed at least. And we don’t have our hymens, to worry about.”

“That’s true. Oh and he thinks Mum was doing it at fourteen, or even before possibly.”

“And that she gave us the huge vibe. And we’ve done grown-up and scantily clad. Oh and he knows we have the vibe but got him to show us about condoms so we were trying to see his cock. And we kissed him.”

“Right,” I gave her another kiss, “what next? Where does that lead to? I don’t think he’s going to go for the idea of teaching us about sex, now - not fucking us to show us anyway.”

“No. Well he must know we’re after his ninety-fifth percentile cock by now; or when he thinks about it all anyway. After all that.”

“Yes. So let’s give him a day or two to think about it, and then go for it. Just tell him or something.”

“Alright,” her magical little hand was sliding up my thigh. “I bet he’s kind of part way now, to realising how he could and we would and it’d be great.”

“Yes, so he could resist, but not too hard, and he might kid himself, kind of thing.”


Brian

On Wednesday, at dinner, Jaz had an announcement: “We’re moving back in Dad,” she informed me. “But there’s something we have to tell you.”

“Oh?”

“Yes,” Lily picked it up, “it’s ... we’re ... in love.” She looked at me from under her eyelashes.

“In love?” I parroted while I tried to add this revelation to the jumbled jigsaw of recent events.

“Yes,” Jaz leaned over to kiss her cheek, “like that. You know, romantically.”

“Sexually,” added Lily.

“I see,” I bluffed playing it cool, “well...”

“Love is beautiful isn’t it,” Jaz challenged gently, “positive and everything.”

“Yes,” I had to admit that, “but normally, you know, sisters’ love is more, er, platonic.”

“It’s the sex that’s the best part,” said Lily.

“I see,” I fought against being the limiting old fart. “Well if that’s how you feel, at least you can’t make each other pregnant,” I managed.

“Oh you are the coolest dad,” Jaz came round and, too fast for me to dodge, kissed me on the lips. She was wearing fragrance ... and it was Tammy’s old fragrance! Ancient memories flooded back before I could lean away to disengage.

“Well you feel how you feel,” I tried to roleplay a wise father. After all if there was any truth in it they couldn’t just switch it off, and I mustn’t make them feel guilty to no purpose. “You may as well embrace it and see it through, rather than deny it. Just make sure, won’t you, when you’re out and about...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.