Ex Education - Cover

Ex Education

Copyright© 2019 by Daydreamz

Chapter 7: Personal Details

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Personal Details - Brian had made the mistake of getting married young - to a sexy but unsuitable, self-willed woman. He thought he'd got out of it, with the divorce. But their daughters, who live with him, have holidays with her... and she's SERIOUSLY into freestyle parenting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First  

Jaz

“That did go quite well I think,” we were still talking about it in bed that night.

“Yes, the teacher ‘taking advantage’ was genius,” Lils giggled.

“I wonder when she did start, we’ll have to ask.”

“Yes, and I bet it wasn’t ‘emotional’!”

“No I bet! So, now anyway that’s got him thinking about us kissing, having bushes, Mum starting at fourteen and being seduced by teachers with being curious about sex. What next?”

“How about shaving?”

“Great idea!”


“Dad,” I started as we were finishing breakfast, “some of our friends at school say boys are telling them to shave, you know, ‘down there’. What do you think?”

“I don’t think that’s appropriate at all,” he was a bit shocked, “for one thing it’s not for boys to be telling girls what to do, and for another there’s nothing wrong with pubic hair and once you start shaving it might commit you to keep doing it and be a nuisance every day.”

“I think it’s a bit pervy,” Lils added, “like to make them look young.”

“Yes I wouldn’t be surprised,” Dad agreed, “and just a power thing in general.”

“I quite like mine anyway,” I said.

“Yes me too,” Lils kept it going, “specially once we found out about using conditioner, so it’s all soft and fluffy.”

“Nice to stroke,” I agreed. “Though we have to keep the conditioner away from our actual pussies, as it’s acidic or alkaline or something.”

“Yes or we could get oil apparently, special oil, and rub it in ... but carefully obviously,” she giggled, “in case it starts to feel sexy...”

“Do you have any oil for your pubes Dad?” I asked.

“No I do not.”

“Some guys shave theirs apparently, to make their cocks look bigger.”

“I think that’s enough talk about it.”

“Oh sorry Dad,” I smiled innocently, “we didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“That’s alright,” he fell for it, “just - there’s a time and a place for this kind of discussion.”

“Oh okay, it’s just that we were a bit curious about it.”

“Would the evening be better?” asked Lils. “After school. There’s something else...”

Dad looked at her, but she can do the most innocent look in history. “Yes alright,” he had to say.


Brian

I wondered briefly whether I could bring Heather in on these female adolescent issues, but quickly abandoned the idea: even if she knew the answers the girls wouldn’t accept them, and if I tried to do it on the quiet and Jaz found out ... and in any case I rather doubted Heather would be au fait with oiling pubic hair or whatever teen thing Lily was worrying about.

“What was it you wanted to talk about?” I asked, in the living room after dinner. As a precaution I’d taken one of the armchairs, while the girls sat on the sofa. They were in their skimpy skirts and immodest tops - Jaz in a short tube top and Lily in a short, wide-necked tee that was almost coming off one shoulder.

“It’s my nipple,” mumbled Lily, looking down into her lap, with Jaz’s comforting arm round her, “my left one.”

“What about it?” I could only ask.

“It’s inside out,”

“How do you mean?”

“It goes in ... look.” And she pulled her top down on that side to show me! She’d slid one side right down her arm, to her elbow. She wasn’t wearing a bra, so there was her small, pert breast staring me in the face. Well, on her it wasn’t even all that small really.

“Lily!” I expostulated, averting my eyes.

“Don’t you care?” Jaz accused me.

“Of course I care,” I made myself look. I couldn’t see anything wrong with it.

“You think it’s weird too,” Lily lamented.

“No I don’t, haven’t you looked up about it? What’s inside-out about it anyway?”

“It goes in, normally. I mean, inwards. It just comes out when it’s cold or I rub it.” She flicked her fingers over it and it plumped up noticeably.

“So what do they say online?”

“It’s just, you know, ‘don’t worry about it’. But boys might not like it.”

“I see.” I tried to work out what a father was supposed to do. At the same time I was thinking it hadn’t been inside-out in the beginning and it wasn’t cold in here. “But aren’t they still growing? Your, er, breasts that is. That’ll probably change it won’t it.”

“I suppose. I just wanted to know if it looks alright to a guy, and the other one.” She pulled her arm up and through the neck opening, so she could slide the other side down to reveal her right breast.

“They look perfectly alright,” I made a show of inspecting both her tits, which looked firm and flawless on her slim ribcage.

“Oh, that’s good, thanks Dad,” she smiled at me, relieved.

“You can cover them up now.”

“Oh, okay,” she pulled the right side of her top back onto her shoulder, and the left side up over that breast but leaving it under her arm. It was a severe test of its pertness, and it was passing.

“I’m a bit worried about my tits too,” said Jaz.

“How did I guess?” I rolled my eyes. Not many things worry Jaz and I doubted her tits would be among them. Still, if her sister had had hers inspected, or admired, then ‘obviously’ hers would have to be too.

“My right one’s smaller than my left one,” she said, pulling down her tube top to present them to me.

“They look the same to me,” I said. They were probably a B cup, and there was nothing wrong with them. In fact, as B cups go, you’d have to say they were exemplary.

“No really,” she insisted, cupping one in each hand and lifting them, “the left one’s bigger than the right one, see?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.