Ex Education - Cover

Ex Education

Copyright© 2019 by Daydreamz

Chapter 5: A Performance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Performance - Brian had made the mistake of getting married young - to a sexy but unsuitable, self-willed woman. He thought he'd got out of it, with the divorce. But their daughters, who live with him, have holidays with her... and she's SERIOUSLY into freestyle parenting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First  

Jaz

“The condom idea didn’t work,” Lils sighed, in bed later. As usual her naked body was snuggled up to mine and I was gently fondling her.

“Not yet,” I had to agree, “but we haven’t lost yet either. And he was looking at your tits at one point.”

“And yours too.”

“And when we were putting things in the dishwasher...”

“Hahaha,” she laughed, “when you bent over he didn’t know what to do! He didn’t want to like be a man and leave it to us to clear away, but he could see your panties and your legs were a bit apart!”

“And I bet he could tell you weren’t even wearing any.”

“Shouldn’t we just tell him after all? I mean if he knew we’ve been gangbanged literally for hours loads of times, and do sex together as well, and with Mum, already...”

“Yeeeesss ... He might be put off though, he might want to feel special and be our first, and if it didn’t work that’d be the idea of him teaching us screwed.”

“Screwed!” Lils giggled.

“MMmmm,” I gave her a squeeze. “Or he might think it’s slutty and be put off that way.”

“He’s not like Mum is he.”

“He’s SO not like Mum. But that’s part of the challenge.”

“If we went to live with Mum we wouldn’t have to worry we could just get as much as we wanted, any time.”

“Yes but eventually we’d get caught doing lez and incest and then we could get locked up or anything. We’d forget and kiss or something and then Mum’d be in the shit too. It’s alright for a couple of weeks but it’d be different if we were there permanently.”

“I suppose. Are you sure it wouldn’t work just letting him know we want to? I mean you are fifteen and the sexiest girl on the planet.”

“Haha but Mum says he’d get defensive and put up barriers and be all morally outraged and it’d make it harder. You know all this as well as I do. You’re so impatient!” I gave her another squeeze and a kiss.

“I know,” she grinned and squirmed against me, “we have to appear sexy to him and then get hold of his cock. It’s just...”

“I know. We’ve got used to masses of cock all the time and now suddenly there’s none at all. But we still have each other.”

“Yesssss...” Lils shifted to sit up more and line up our clits, and took hold of my hands.


Brian

“Right, I’ll just pop into the village and get a condom, to show you.” They’d brought the subject up again over breakfast. “And don’t even ask about coming with me, dressed like that. These clothes, I don’t know...”

“They’re presents from Mum.” Jaz knows her mother and I have an agreement not to undermine each other, and she’s weaponized it. She smoothed the short, slightly translucent tank top over her braless right tit, before inserting her hand quite gratuitously under the strap just above it. It was so inappropriate I had to look away, at Lily.

“We’ve got condoms,” said she, brazenly not wearing a bra either, under a vest tee that was grey, but Jaz’s size by the look of it so it started rather low, and was floating around alarmingly on her narrower shoulders and chest.

“What are you two doing with condoms?” I enquired.

“We went into a chemist’s at the airport,” Jaz told me airily. “We knew you’d show us so we went into the shop and said: “A packet of extra large condoms please.”

I couldn’t help returning her cheeky grin. “And they just sold them to you?”

“They have to in a pharmacy, whatever age you are, we looked it up it’s a rule. It was an Asian woman in a stupid headscarf and she got all flustered and got her husband to take over, so Lils paid and we made him pass them to her.”

“Don’t you think that’s a bit vindictive, if they’re Muslim?”

“It was just funny, but they were okay about it really. And he’s the one making his wife wear the scarf so...”

Lily was grinning too. I sighed. “Right let me go and find a bit of branch.”

“Extra large, we got,” Jaz reminded me, “that’ll be ninety-fifth percentile won’t it, same as you are.”

I caught on just in time: “ ... Never you mind what size I am.”

“Well we want to know your bit of wood’s realistic don’t we.”

“It’ll be realistic enough.” I abandoned the argument, wondering if these two had been looking at my bulge, or if their mother had been indiscreet at some point. I went out and found a small branch in the trees at the side of the house. I sawed off a conveniently long length, that was about an inch and three quarters thickness, took it into the garage and stripped the bark off. I rounded one end with the belt sander and took it into the kitchen.

“Wow Daddy it must hang down to your knee,” Jaz grinned.

“It’s not a representative length, as you know perfectly well,” I tried not to sound prim.

“I thought it was supposed to be realistic?” She stood up, in her little skirt that was only just hiding her panties, and came over. She grabbed the rounded end of the stick and stroked her hand up and down it.

“It’s realistic enough to roll a condom onto,” I said, pulling it away from her suggestive hand. “Where’s the condom you want to try?” It was beginning to occur to me they could have found something themselves to try a condom on, perfectly easily.

“Here,” Lily produced it.

I tore open the packet and unrolled the condom onto the stick. “There,” I said. It had been an anticlimax surely.

“What about if the guy isn’t quite hard?” asked Lily. She’d come over in her barely adequate skirt.

“Boys can be soft like that if they’re nervous apparently,” Jaz backed her up.

“Well it’s the same thing,” I explained, “you might just have to support it with your other hand, and that will help to harden it anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.