Ex Education - Cover

Ex Education

Copyright© 2019 by Daydreamz

Chapter 4: Satisfied But...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Satisfied But... - Brian had made the mistake of getting married young - to a sexy but unsuitable, self-willed woman. He thought he'd got out of it, with the divorce. But their daughters, who live with him, have holidays with her... and she's SERIOUSLY into freestyle parenting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First  

After few minutes I was pretty much recovered, so I got up and stood by the fire with the guys, and that led to touching and fondling, then Lils and Mum joined us, and so pretty soon everyone was back in the mood. The five guys were growing their big black erections, ogling and molesting the hot blonde and her two teenage daughters, under the stars, while sea lapped gently onto the sand in the warm night air!!

This time everyone swapped around, so it was Nuru doing me, doggy this time, while Mum rode Femi and Simon was gently doing Lils doggy with what looked like a full eight inches!

My pussy was in the mood again as well, and now I was more used to fucking I wasn’t thinking so much, just enjoying the sensations and the sexy feel of it all. Wekesa came and lay down in front of me, waving his cock and smiling, and I realised and leaned down to suck him, like I’d seen in videos. Nuru took hold of my hips and that was to stop me swaying to and fro.

Wekesa’s cockhead was all that would fit in my mouth, and it had a bit of Lil’s flavour to it, so that was sexy, and I licked and pressed it with my tongue and bobbed my head up and down a bit. He was gasping like Nuru. He put his hand on the back of my head, to get more in, but I stopped and gripped his cock between my teeth, just lightly, and he got the message and took his hand off, or just stroked through my hair.

So then I did my best to get him deeper but I wasn’t going to try and get it all in, instead I propped myself on my left hand and with my right one I stroked his balls, very lightly, until I got close. And in about five minutes, when Nuru started cumming into me and I started my cum, it set Wekesa off too and he came in my mouth.

I decided to swallow it, to see, and it was salty and more or less tasteless to start with, then there was an aftertaste that’s hard to describe but not something you’d get out of the fridge to eat. But he was smiling and happy and so was I, and so were Lils and Simon and Femi, who were watching Mum getting fucked missionary by Desta.

Desta was going pretty quickly and they didn’t last long. Mum came and so did he, and then we were all standing by the fire again. It was great.

The guys were still drinking or smoking, or both, and Mum was having a drink too. I strolled down to the water with Lils and we waded in. It was nice and warm, and another nice sensation to go with the others we’d just had.

We swam a little way and stood up. I decided we could cuddle, like loving sisters, but there was a risk they’d be able to tell if we kissed, or kissed properly, so cuddling was all we were doing. But feeling her naked little body was a good part of what I’d been missing, and I hugged her to me and vice-versa.

“You like it?” I asked.

“Mmmmm,” she sighed beautifully, “I was cumming my head off. Like, I don’t know, several times each. I had Nuru and Wekesa and Simon!”

“I had Femi and Desta and Nuru,” I smiled, “and sucked Wekesa.”

“So for the full set I need Femi and Desta. Should I suck one of them?”

“I wouldn’t bother about sucking, it wasn’t that great.”

“Oh okay. They each feel a bit different don’t they.”

“They do don’t they. And the different positions.”

We talked on for a bit, about general stuff, then we swam back to carry on with the orgy. I finished off my full set with a cowgirl on Wekesa and a missionary with Simon, spread out over a couple of hours with some food, and I did it next to Lils so she could copy me. Mum got her full set as well, and the guys each got their full set of three blondes, so we all ended the evening fucked out and happy.


By eleven we were in bed, me and Lils, back in our hut. Mum had checked we were okay and left us to it. So we were cuddling and I realised this was what I’d been slightly missing.

Lils was feeling the same: “It’s a shame we couldn’t get fucked and do this at the same time.”

“Mum says they’d go mad if they knew we were lezzing, I mean not the boys necessarily but people. They’d talk then it’d spoil everything and we could end up in serious trouble.”

“I know.”

I shifted all the way onto my back and Lils got on top of me with one leg in between mine. I raised my knee a bit and that tilted my clit onto her leg and we were in our favourite position. It’s about the closest two girls can be, and an awesome feeling. I combed my fingers through her hair, which goes about halfway down her back. She almost purrs when I touch her, so I can hardly stop.

“Are you going to be dating now, do you think?” she asked.

“Boys? I don’t know, I don’t think so. What about you?”

“Oh no. It was quite nice, being gangbanged, but that’s not the same is it.”

“No, it was fun ... but not dating like a relationship.”

“Lots of cums.” She was smiling about it.

“How many did you have?”

“Oh gosh, I lost count. I was like, two or three each guy, and five guys.”

“You’re so sexy,” I giggled. “I had one each, apart from the first one, so four, but they were big ones.”

“Do I cum too much, do you think?”

“Oh I love how easily you cum. I wish I could cum like you.”

“Mmmm, honestly Jazzie I just feel like a cum machine when I’m around you.” She was beginning a rhythmical little thrust on my thigh.

“I just like feeling sexy, without actually cumming, as well as the cums, when they finally happen. The buzz, I feel I could fuck for hours”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.