Ex Education - Cover

Ex Education

Copyright© 2019 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3: Beach Boys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Beach Boys - Brian had made the mistake of getting married young - to a sexy but unsuitable, self-willed woman. He thought he'd got out of it, with the divorce. But their daughters, who live with him, have holidays with her... and she's SERIOUSLY into freestyle parenting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First  

About six o’clock the sun was setting, with not being a million miles from the equator, and we were in a little beach cove about a kilometre along from the hotel. It’s one you normally only sail to, as it’s a good walk from the road, so although it can have people around during the day there was nobody else around now. The guys were there already and had a fire going with driftwood, that there’s lots of. They were smiling and eyeing us up as the three of us walked onto the warm beach from the bushes.

We were all wearing the same thing: sandals, skirt and blouse. Mum’d said not to wear panties as it looks awkward taking them off. The boys (that’s what Mum calls them even though they’re at least 25) were just in shorts. They’d brought rugs and boxes of food and drink, and a music player that was playing some African dance music. They were all grinning with their white teeth in their brown faces, and Mum was grinning too. There was a smell of dope in the air, mixed in with the wood smoke, but once we got to the fire it was being blown away up the beach.

We all knew each other already so we just smiled while we waited for Mum to kick things off. I was feeling a bit nervous to be honest, and I could tell Lils was too but I couldn’t cuddle her. Still, it’d been a good idea to have the vibe and we knew our pussies were basically up to it.

“So let’s dance,” Mum started, with Nuru, “and have a drink and a teeny smoke if you feel like it.” She was swaying to the beat in her skirt and it was an easy tune to dance to, so I just did, facing the others, and Lils did as well, and the guys joined in grinning in that happy, sweet way they have.

Nobody was rushing or pushy, it was a cool feeling, like everybody knew there was five hours or something till actual bedtime. And I was glad about that because at this point I wasn’t really feeling sexy. I mean I liked the guys, but I didn’t feel about them the way I feel about Lils. So I had a beer and Lils as usual copied me, and we danced and it felt nice and the guys could really move.

After a bit I slipped my sandals off, so my feet were in the warm, loose sand. Also I was aware I only had two items of clothing on, and the skirt was moving the air around my pussy. It was a reasonably short skirt and a short blouse that’s quite thin so the guys were looking at me with that kind of look and it was beginning to feel more of a sexy situation.

We danced some more and they produced some vodka and mixers and we had some of those, and I was beginning to loosen up. And still there was no rush, apart from Mum kissing Nuru and dancing close with him. Wekesa lit up and after taking a draw he held it out to me.

“Commit to it,” Mum was next to me, “suck it all the way down in one go, then you won’t cough.”

Well I did, and it worked. A few seconds after doing it a hazy kind of mellowness rolled through me and I was grinning at everyone, while Lils had hers and almost pulled it off too, just had a little splutter. Then in a few seconds she was grinning at everyone same as me.

Normally Lily doesn’t smile all that much in public, I think she’s found it brings a bit too much of a reaction, but now she was and the guys were melting at her feet. Femi went to her and offered her his hand to dance, in a joke formal way, and though he let go again she stayed dancing with him now instead of just generally.

Desta came up to me: “T’es tout à fait belle,” he said sweetly, offering me a joint. He has a really beautiful face, and gorgeous skin, and I took the joint and had another go with it, but bigger. I had a surge of a carefree feeling.

I knew what I wanted suddenly, and I looked at Lils and Femi and Mum and began unbuttoning my blouse. It was fairly dark by now and the light was the flames from the bonfire, so I faced into it and everybody was looking! I did them one by one, really slowly.

Mum and Lils were beginning doing the same and the guys were starting to undo their shorts. I stopped to take another swig of my drink and put it down on a box, then pulled the right shoulder off, revealing my tit. I’m just a B cup but they’re firm and not too bad, especially as my chest isn’t broad or anything and they’re reasonably high. They were fairly tanned now as well. My nipples are quite ordinary but there’s nothing actually wrong with them. I knew they’d come out if I touched them but I hadn’t yet.

The guys were riveted, but in a nice way, then their eyes had swivelled onto Lils, because she was undoing her fifth button by this time. She was looking a bit more confident by now and when they were all open she just shrugged out of the blouse and let it fall down behind her. The boys feasted their eyes on her incredibly slender little body and her pert little tits, while she had a shy moment and looked down at the sand, but then looked up again with a bit of a smile.

So I shrugged off my blouse too and so did Mum, and Femi and then the others dropped their shorts and were completely naked. Their cocks hung down from their hairy pubes, which was reassuring and also sexy. They hung down quite a long way!

Mum dropped her skirt and was nude too, just like that, and so I did and then Lils. The guys were looking, but just sort of appreciating, and Lils and I were looking back of course and that was okay too.

What now? I took Desta’s hand and led him chastely down into the warm sea, and kept going till my bush was covered and his balls weren’t. He’s about, I don’t know, six inches taller than me and very lean with broad shoulders and narrow hips. We could still see each other pretty well, not that far from the fire. I checked the beach and Mum was bringing Simon and Wekesa in and I remembered about not letting it get romantic and beckoned to Lils and Femi and Nuru so they came in too.

Mum was setting the example by putting her arms round Simon and Wekesa so I grabbed Femi and Desta round their slim hips and felt up their asses, which were super hard. Lils was okay with Nuru, he was stroking her narrow little shoulders, every so gently, smiling down at her like she was the most precious thing he’d ever come across, while she was smiling up at him, so I drew Desta and Femi out a bit deeper and slid my hands round to their cocks, which were under water by now.

Well they were instantly, I mean instantly, huge and rock hard! Okay well they had a sort of soft skin on the outside then they were really solid. They were a bit warm, once my hand was round them, and that was sexy too. It made me think perhaps we should get one of those vibes that heat up. The guys were gasping and beginning to caress me, all over, while I made sure to be gentle too and not mess about with the cockhead, like Lils and I’d been reading about. I just slid my grip lightly up and down the shafts, which felt slightly alive all on their own. They were a bit smaller than the vibe, which was good as well, but only a little, so I was thinking they’d feel nice inside me, and the guys were gasping happily with having my teen fingers wrapped round them!

Lils and Nuru were hugging by now with their hands all over each other. My guys’ big male hands were all over me too and my pussy had come to life. Desta was on my right fondling my tit and ass and Femi was on my left kissing my ear and sliding his left hand slowly up my thigh towards my tingling pussy!

I let go of the guys’ cocks, and took their hands and led them back to the beach. Lils was still looking okay, and Mum was keeping an eye out for her as well, so I left them to it and got into some more dancing. The guys were grinning at me, dancing with me, I think knowing what I was doing and also knowing they were going to fuck me, before long - because I was dancing sexy, naked in the firelight, quite close to them and their cocks that were waving around ready.

They’re just the best people, and their cocks looked perfect, so stiff they were like twangy, and they were grinning at me with their white teeth and dancing with me and just waiting for me. Desta rolled another joint and lit it and passed it to me. I was swaying my hips and feeling sexy and I took a huge draw and in a couple of seconds I was ready! So. Which one to start with? Desta’s was a bit longer but Femi’s cockhead was a bit wider. Well, it was just a question of what order wasn’t it, quite likely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.