Golden Dragon: a New Beginning - Cover

Golden Dragon: a New Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by apocalypsenow

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In 200BCE, the Golden Dragon and Scarlet Phoenix defeated and imprisoned a sexual demon who terrorised Ancient China. Jun, an ordinary teenager in New York will discovers his true heritage. An adventure and coming of age story filled with magic, culture and lust.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Fiction   Magic   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem  

Jun grabbed her hips and kept thrusting, eliciting glorious cries of pleasure from Amy, the golden haired Amazon in front of him, ass proffered high in the air, ready to be taken.

“Harder! Faster! Harder! Oh my god, you’re going to make me cum!”

Her plump, soft breasts swayed in time with each thrust, and were soon steadied with Jun’s hands, reaching around her back to twist her nipples as she continued to moan, sweat covering her lithe, warm cheerleader’s body as their coupling generated heat, steaming up the windows in the backseat of Jun’s car.

Jun grunted, her slick, tight, warm tunnel squeezing his cock relentlessly, plumbing her depths, their combined fluids oiling up her passage. One hand on her tits, the other on her clit, Jun strummed away, playing the human harp. Circling, like a shark, almost, almost...

She screamed “I’m going to cum!!!!!”

Seconds later, explosive shockwaves travelled through her body, quivering with release and spasming around Jun, setting off his own explosion of sticky liquid splashing inside her, both collapsing in exhaustion, still joined to each other. The car lay still, shaking no longer.

Jun’s jet-black hair swirled with Amy’s golden locks, as they lay there, breathing heavily, recovering from their last hour of fucking.

Amy grinned at him.

“You always hit just the right spot... , “ pulling off Jun with an audible plop, white liquid oozing out of her, “But I think its time for Round 2...” Contorting her supple body in the tight confines, Amy crawled down to Jun’s deflated penis, tensing in anticipation.

Amy engulfed his member in her mouth, swiping her tongue around his head, licking their combined flavours. Jun rapidly hardened, growing quickly in her mouth, closing his eyes as he let the pleasure wash over him, running his hands through her yellow tresses. Her tongue flicked over the underside of his little head as her hand jacked him off. A burst of hunger flowed through Jun, using his hand to force her head all the way down his cock, her nose brushing his pelvis, face fucking her.

He could feel the tension building once more, rising, burning until ... cold air brushed his sensitive glans.

“Come on big boy, make a woman out of me.” Amy looked at him, hungrily.

Jun smiled and pushed her backwards onto the seat. Life was good.


The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York

Roxanne Wong, renowned Eastern archaeologist stared at her newest prize. A lacquered, thin, dusky red box lay on the table. She let out a sigh of excitement. A field team from the Metropolitan had been digging in Xi’an, the land of terracotta warriors, and had found this. Afraid that opening it in the harsh conditions of China would cause damage, they had shipped it back to her.

She touched the Chinese characters engraved on the front. It was old, older than Traditional forms of Mandarin, much more like the pictograms of ancient cultures, the Egyptians, Sumerians, Mongolians.

One character looked vaguely familiar.

Mén. Door. An opening? To what?

Her fingers tingled in delight.

And. Something else. She paused.

She was ... wet?

Roxanne wondered. She’d had a good fucking last night from Max, who pounded her until the sun rose, twisting her petite body, forcing her into submission. Her body tingled at the thought.

And yet...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.