Golden Dragon: a New Beginning - Cover

Golden Dragon: a New Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by apocalypsenow

Prologue

Young Adult Sex Story: Prologue - In 200BCE, the Golden Dragon and Scarlet Phoenix defeated and imprisoned a sexual demon who terrorised Ancient China. Jun, an ordinary teenager in New York will discovers his true heritage. An adventure and coming of age story filled with magic, culture and lust.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Fiction   Magic   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem  

When the red light dims,
And the Sun loses its golden gleam,
A dragon
And a phoenix
Will raise a city from its ashes
Or fail
And a thousand years of darkness
Will prevail

She gazed at the elegant Chinese characters etched into the lacquered coffin - Huangdi. The sharp, woody notes of sandalwood mixed with sweet jasmine filled the air, sticks of incense burning softly in the waning light.

It was finally sunset. Red light streamed through the gossamer curtains, brushing the foot of the dark brown wood. Her scarlet hair gleamed, burning brightly as she bowed her head in respect. A sad smile grew from the centre of her lips, stretching out to the corners of her mouth, slightly wet.

We will be reunited, on the Bridge of Immortals, where the cowherd and the weaver reign, where we will join together once more...

Her mind drifted to another time; a warm bed, steaming with sweat on cool skin, hands, feet intertwined; another union for another day.

The wood began to catch fire as the dying light moved along the coffin, gold smoke rising, circling in the air, dancing with the stars awaking from their slumber.

She looked down at a compass in her hand. It had been spinning constantly over the last week. But now, it was still.

West.

The fire continued to burn, growing into a roaring blaze, embracing her in its flames until they were one.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.