June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 40: A New Beginning

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40: A New Beginning - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June did not have to wait long before the doorbell rang. She crossed her fingers, hoping no neighbors were outside or leaving for work, and swung the door open. Alice and Joan stepped aside and June stepped outside. June immediately noticed the tote and paddle that Alice had in her hands. Alice and Joan looked at June, smiled and walked slowly into Roger’s apartment. June followed them in and shut the door.

“Joan and I will have our coffee here in the living room. I like mine black and Joan wants one sugar and a little milk in hers.” Alice said as she sat down on the sofa and placed the paddle on the cocktail table. She placed the tote between herself and Joan and smiled at June.

June said nothing, but went directly into the kitchen, returning in a few minutes with the two cups of coffee and placing them on the cocktail table in front of Alice and Joan. She took a step back and waited.

Alice took a sip of her coffee and looked at June. “On your knees!” Alice pointed to a spot directly in front of the cocktail table.

June dropped to her knees. “Alice, I...”

“Quiet!” Alice shouted. “I am very disappointed with you, June. For starters, I told you to be naked when you showed us in. You’re wearring shoes. Take them off, keep your mouth shut, and listen to what I am going to tell you.”

June was shocked by Alice’s statement. She reached down and, with trembling hands, took off her shoes and threw them aside.

“June,” Alice started. “You have a discipline problem. You speak without any thought of the consequences of what your words may bring. I will help you overcome your faults by giving you lessons in discipline. Starting today, you will not speak unless we, Joan or I, permit you to. You must ask us for permission before you speak. For this session, you will not have permission to talk unless we ask you a question. You will answer the question and say nothing else. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” June replied.

“That’s another thing,” Alice said. “From now on, you will address me as ‘mistress’ and Joan as ‘Ma’am.’ Is that clear?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Good,” Alice said after taking another sip of coffee. “Now, today, you will receive 20 spanks with the paddle for your insubordination last night. Before I do that, I want you to put these on.” Alice reached into her tote and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, chained together, and held them out to June.

June took the clamps and clamped them to her nipples, wincing as each one squeezed her round nipple flat. Tears immediately filled her eyes.

Alice reached back into her tote and withdrew four weights, each one having a small metal clip on one end. “Put two of these on each clamp,” Alice said as she handed them to June with a smile.

June panicked at the sight of the weights but took them from Alice and attached them to the nipple clamps. The pain increased twofold as each weight was attached, and June’s tears started to run down her cheeks.

“Before I start the spanking, do you have anything to says for yourself about last night,” Alice asked as she stood and reached for the paddle.

“Yes, Mistress. May I speak?”

“Go ahead.”

“I just want to say that I’m sorry for naming you last night. It was the last picture, and one I didn’t want anyone else to see. I wasn’t trying to embarrass you. I just was describing the picture to everyone, and your name came out. It wasn’t intentional.”

“I see,” Alice said. “Whether it was intentional or not, it did come out. I can understand why you may have gotten carried away with your description, and I accept your apology. I am willing to hold back five spanks, so you will be getting 15 today. Mind you, I am not taking those five spanks away, but I am holding them aside for the future. If you obey Joan and me from now on, you have nothing to worry about. However, if at any time, you disobey either of us, those five will be added to the punishment you deserve. I should make you aware that there are some more changes to our agreement that I will talk about later.”

“Thank you, Mistress. May I say something else?” June wiped the tears from her cheeks as she spoke.

“What else can you possibly say? Go ahead,” Alice sounded perturbed as she gave June an answer.

“I just want to say, mistress, that if the telephone on my desk rings, I will have to answer it as quickly as possible. It may be Roger, Roger’s boss, or any of Roger’s sales managers.”

“That’s fine. I don’t want you to lose your job. If the phone rings, we’ll stop, and you can answer it. Now, bend over, put your hands on the table, and count each stroke. Remember to thank me after each stroke.”

June bent over and put her hands on the table. She lifted her head and saw Joan smile at her. June smiled back and watched as Joan pulled her dress up to reveal that she was not wearing any panties either. June then knew what one of the things that she would be doing after the spanking.

The first strike landed on June’s right ass cheek and nearly drove her over the table. “One, thank you, mistress,” She said through the sobs. By the time the fifteenth strike landed, June’s ass was bright red, and she was sobbing loudly. Each strike caused June to react by suddenly raising then bending back down. Her flipping up and down also caused additional pain to her nipples due to the weights being shaken each time she reacted. June didn’t know which hurt more, her ass or her nipples.

Alice sat down next to Joan and finished drinking her coffee before addressing June, who was still bent over with her hands on the table.

“That will be all the punishment you will get today, June. You will thank Joan and me as soon as you can do so without all the tears. You can stand up now. Make sure you keep your legs spread wide.”

Alice stood up and faced the sofa. She tried to stop sobbing but was unsuccessful. Her ass was burning hot, and her nipples were turning blue.

“May I speak, mistress?” June finally asked.

“Yes, June, you may speak,” Alice said, expecting June to apologize once more.

“I am in so much pain, Mistress. Can I get some cream to spread on my ass?”

“No, you may not! The pain you feel will help you remember to think before you open your mouth. You can put the cream on after we leave today. I will allow you to take one weight off each clamp on your nipples. Do it now!”

June reached up and removed one weight from each clamp on her nipples. She barely felt any reduction in pain. She stood looking at Alice waited for her next order.

“You may now ask me, and later Joan, if you can thank us,”

“May I please thank you, mistress?”

“Yes, you may. Step back from the table,” Alice replied as she stood up and walked around the table. She sat down on the table and spread her legs. “Before you do anything, tell me how you are going to thank me.”

“I will thank you by licking your beautiful pussy, mistress,” June replied, hoping that adding ‘beautiful’ would make Alice go a little more lenient on her.

“Yes, but I would like you to lick my ass first. I will tell you when you can start licking my beautiful pussy.” Alice said as she put her feet flat on the table, raising her hips to reveal her ass to June.

June got on her knees, spread Alice’s cheeks, and started licking Alice’s ass. She drove her tongue in and out of the pink sphincter a few times and continued licking.

“You always were a good ass licker, June,” Alice said softly. “I could let you lick my ass all day long, but I think my pussy is getting jealous of my ass, so you can start licking my pussy now.”

June moved her tongue to Alice’s pussy and began licking. She reached her arms to Alice’s ass cheeks and pushed an index finger into her ass. The tongue licking her pussy and June’s finger fucking her ass, caused Alice to orgasm in minutes. June pulled her finger out of Alice’s ass and continued licking Alice’s pussy until she had cleaned all the juices off of it.

Joan took Alice’s place on the cocktail table and told June that she wanted the same thing as Alice and one thing more. She was going to fuck June with her foot and then have June lick it clean.

June looked up at Joan and couldn’t believe that Joan would ask her to do such a thing. Joan was always very friendly towards June and never ordered her to do anything. June went about licking Joan’s ass and pussy until Joan had her orgasm. June looked up at Joan, waiting for her instructions.

“Lay down on your back and put your feet up on the table,” Joan instructed. “I suggest that you play with yourself until you’re very wet down there. You might want to shove your hand in to spread your pussy a bit. When I see that you’re wet enough, I will raise my foot and place it on your mouth. If you know what’s good for you, you will get my foot as wet as you possibly can. When it’s ready, put it in your cunt. I can take it from there.”

June was wide-eyed while listening to Joan’s instruction. How could that foot fit inside her pussy, June thought. She feared that it would tear her and that she wouldn’t be able to have sex with Roger tomorrow. She knew, for sure, that it would be out of the question if he got home early this evening. Just as she started to play with herself, the telephone rang. She stopped masturbating and got up to answer it.

“Thank you for calling...” June started.

“It’s me, June. I’m just calling to see how you’re doing.”

“I’m doing fine, Roger. I’m just lying around, playing with myself. What time will you get home?”

“That’s why I’m calling. The trip is not going as quickly as I thought it would. I probably won’t get home at all tonight, and if I do, it’ll be very late. More than likely, I’ll stay overnight and leave for home early tomorrow morning. I should be home by late in the morning, though. How are things going in the office? Any calls?”

“Okay, I’ll be waiting for you. Things are going just fine here. Your call is the first time the phone rang today. Are you expecting any calls?”

“No. Don’t get too bored. Next week will be different. We’ll have a lot of work to get through.”

“You do know that all work and no play is not good for you,” June teased.

“Oh, so that’s why you’re lying around playing with yourself.” Roger laughed. “Okay, I’ll call you later. Love you.”

“Love you back,” June said as she hung up the phone.

“Isn’t that so sweet,” Alice sarcastically said from the sofa. “When is he coming home?”

“Early this evening, if everything goes well,” June lied.

“It’s a shame that your pussy will be so stretched out for him tonight,” Alice said with a big grin on her face.

“Don’t worry, June,” Joan said. “I’ll only put my toes in you. It won’t stretch it out much. It should be fine when he gets home. You’ll just have to lick them clean a little longer to please me.”

June resumed her position and continued to masturbate. All she could think about was Roger not coming home tonight. In one way, she was disappointed that Roger would not be coming home tonight, but she also she was glad that she would have a little more time to heal. She just wished that her tits, ass, and pussy would all be reasonably normal when she sees Roger tomorrow. Her thoughts were interrupted by Joan’s voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.