June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 39: It’s Showtime!

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39: It’s Showtime! - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June arrived home shortly before her parents and Autumn were due. She ran upstairs and showered, shaved her legs and pussy, dried and brushed her hair, put on some make-up, and went downstairs. Only minutes later, her parents and Autumn walked through the door.

“My, aren’t we all prettied up tonight,” Autumn said when she saw June sitting at the table. “I take it you’re not dining with us tonight, are you?”

“Hopefully, no,” June responded. “I’m waiting for Roger to get home and call me. We’ll probably go out to dinner tonight after he gets cleaned up.”

“How was your day, dear?” June’s mother asked.

“It was just another day at the office, mom. How was your day?” June wasn’t lying about her day. Thankfully, Roger will be at home tomorrow, and the day won’t have her being forced to perform perverted acts for Alice and Joan’s amusement.

“Oh,” her father said. “You’re going out? I guess you have better things to do than sit around with us old folks.”

“Stop it, daddy,” June said, kidding. “I haven’t seen Roger since Monday morning and just want to talk to him. I’m not staying long. I’ll probably come home right after dinner.”

“Sure you will,” Autumn said sarcastically.

“Really, I will. He won’t be going on the road tomorrow, so we’ll be together all day.” June said just as the phone rang. She smiled, then rushed to answer it. Her smile grew more prominent when she heard Roger’s voice.

June’s conversation with Roger was frequently interrupted by fits of her giggling. Roger was home and had already showered. He asked, and she accepted if she wanted to join him for dinner. They kissed over the phone, and June hung up. She told her parents that she was going out to dinner with Roger, kissed her parents, and said good-bye to Autumn.

“I’ll be waiting for you tonight,” Autumn told June. “I want to hear all about your day and dinner.”

June was puzzled at Autumn’s last remark. Why was she curious about her day? June wondered. She never asked about her day before. She shook it off and drove over to Roger’s. On the drive, June worried about her condition. After the day she had, she wondered if Roger would suspect anything. Did he notice any strange smells in his apartment? Worse, what if he wants to have sex tonight? She surely was still a bit stretched out from having all the dildos stuffed in her. Would he notice that she wasn’t as tight as she was when he left? She decided that, if anything, she would give him a blow job. He was waiting at the door when she pulled up and parked.

They enjoyed their dinner at Roger’s favorite Italian restaurant. June laughed at some of the funny stories Roger told her about his trip. She, on the other hand, told him how bored she was sitting alone waiting for the phone to ring. She wasn’t actually lying. There were moments when she was alone and waiting for the phone to ring. The fact that she had only a few moments alone need not be told.

After dinner, Roger and June left and went directly to Roger’s apartment. He parked the car and turned to June and kissed her passionately.

“June, honey,” Roger began. “Do you mind if I don’t ask you to come in? I am so tired after working all day then driving home. I don’t think I’d be any company for you tonight. I’m sorry. I promise that I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.”

“I understand, Roger,” June replied. “I knew you would be tired, and I didn’t expect you to even ask me out to dinner. Besides, I’ll have something to dream about tonight.” June breathed a sigh of relief as she got out of the car, gave Roger a quick peck on the cheek, and drove home.

Everyone at home was surprised to see June home so early. Autumn was the first to ask her why she was home so soon, and her parents turned the volume on the TV down to listen to June’s explanation.

“Oh, it’s no big deal. Nothing to worry about,” June started. “We had a wonderful dinner and did talk a lot. Roger was tired from visiting branches and driving home today, so we both thought it best if he got a good night’s sleep. We’re going to be busy tomorrow, setting up his itinerary and calling up the different branches to tell them he’d be visiting them.”

“I can understand that,” June’s father said. “So, he’ll be home all day tomorrow?”

“Yes,” June said with a smile on her face. “That’s another reason why I thought it best if he gets some rest.” All three listeners laughed, and June immediately knew they had taken her answer the wrong way. Her face turned red as she offered another explanation. “I meant to say that Roger and I will have all day tomorrow to talk. I think you all took it the wrong way.”

“If you say so.” Autumn chimed, and they all laughed again except for June whose face turned an even brighter shade of red.

“Whatever,” June said. “Anyways, I’m going to bed. I’ll get an early start tomorrow.” Another roar of laughter rang out, and June just turned away and went upstairs, saying “Good Night” as she climbed the stairs.

June took a longer than usual shower and climbed into bed. She has spent so much time naked lately, that she decided to sleep without any pajamas or nightgown. June was still awake when Autumn came into the room and went to June’s bedside and sat beside her.

“June?” Autumn whispered, fearing she may wake her if she was asleep. June’s eyes popped open and looked up at Autumn, who continued to whisper. “Are you angry with me?”

“What?” June asked. “Whatever gave you that idea? No, I am not angry at you.”

“It’s just that you aren’t as talkative lately, and when I come to your bedside and ask if I can please you, you always say ‘not tonight.’ That’s why I stopped coming over to you each night. I thought that, surely, you would eventually ask me to please you.”

“I’m sorry, sis.” June sat up and placed a hand on Autumn’s cheek. “It’s just that I’ve had so much going on lately, that I always seem to be busy worrying about my job, the wedding, Roger’s new career causing him to travel a lot. I’m just too tired when I go to bed to think of anything but sleep. Believe me, sis. I still love you to death.”

“Oh, I’m sorry for asking. I’ll leave you alone. I love you, too.” Autumn said as she rose and smiled at June.

“Wait a minute,” June sat up and grabbed Autumn’s hand. “As long as you’re here, I could use a little loving tonight. Every once in awhile, I do find myself thinking about that marvelous tongue of yours.”

Autumn smiled down at June and climbed into her bed. “Well, if you’re up for it, that marvelous tongue of mind is going to lick every inch of your body tonight.”

“Oh, I am definitely up for it,” June said, even though she had a day full of sex earlier, but she felt sorry for neglecting Autumn recently.

Autumn, true to her word, licked June’s body from forehead to toes. When she finished June’s front, she told her to roll over, and she continued to lick. This time, however, she spent a lot more time licking June’s ass and simultaneously fingering her pussy until June had her orgasm. June rolled over and pulled Autumn’s head down to hers and licked the juices off her sister’s face.

“That was wonderful, Sis,” June said through glassy eyes.

“Thank you,” Autumn replied. “Just remember, I’m still here if you need me to help you to stop worrying about things and enjoying life.” She got up and went to her bed.

June was the first one up the following morning before even her mother, who was usually up earlier than anyone else in the house. She got herself ready to go to work and looked at the clock, which read seven o’clock. June knew Roger would not be up at that hour, so she decided to have a bowl of cereal before leaving. She finished eating, washed her bowl and spoon, and left. On the way over, she thought how nice it was to be able to wear clothes today.

After they had their coffee, Roger brought out a map and laid it out the table they had cleared. He had circled all the cities he still had to visit and tried to find the most efficient route that would take the least amount of time he had to spend on the road. After looking at all the alternatives, Roger finally decided to bite the bullet and attempt to visit all the stores in New England first. That meant that he would take a circular route beginning on a coastal route in Connecticut, Massachusetts Rhode Island, and north to Maine, He would then follow a southern route down through Vermont, New Hampshire, and Northern New Jersey. If he left early tomorrow morning, with luck, he could be home late Friday night and have the weekend to spend with June. Of course, he would also be spending the entire week with June as well. While June was a bit disappointed that he would be leaving again so soon, she realized that, in the long run, this would be the best plan of action. It would give her and Roger more time together. It also meant that she would have to call Alice tomorrow and Friday as well.

June spent the rest of the day making up file folders for each store and sorting out sales charts and contacts for each one and filing them in order. Roger was on the phone with branch managers of the stores he intended to visit. They took a break for lunch and worked for the rest of the afternoon. At five o’clock, they were finished and decided to go out for dinner. June called her parents to let them know that she wouldn’t be home for supper.

As they walked out the door, June’s stomach twisted when she noticed the white van, with the school emblem on the door, parked in front of Alice’s apartment. She knew that Al was delivering the films and projectors. She also knew that she would have no excuse for not showing up for the first showing of the movie since Roger would be out of town tomorrow. June was determined, however, to make the most of this night with Roger and not worry about Alice’s plans until tomorrow.

After dinner, Roger and June went back to his apartment. They talked about his job and June’s concern about all the traveling he would be doing and how that would affect their relationship. Roger assured her that, within a couple of weeks, most of his traveling would be over. He would be busy at home communicating with the branches via telephone instead of visiting them. Of course, there would be times when he would have to go to the home office, but that would only be a rare occurrence.

After the conversation slowed, they went into the bedroom and had sex. It had been nearly a week since June felt Roger inside of her, and she came very quickly. After she came, Roger pulled out of June’s pussy and moved up her body, his dick resting on her lips. She looked up and smiled broadly at Roger, then lifted her head and sucked his dick into her mouth. June tasted her pussy juices on her tongue as Roger fucked her mouth. When he shot his cum into her mouth, June opened her lips and showed Roger the cum inside before she swallowed.

Afterward, June got dressed and washed her face, rinsing her mouth as well, and kissed Roger good-bye. On the drive home, she replayed the evening in her mind. Everything was perfect except for her seeing the van in front of Alice’s. She knew that her night would probably be a sleepless one.

As June expected, she had a hard time falling asleep even though she stayed up longer than she usually did before going to bed. All she could think about was Alice and the film. June knew that she had to call Alice as soon as she got to Roger’s in the morning, but wondered if Alice would make her do anything like she had to do on Tuesday. Worse yet, what kind of party did Alice have in mind for the showing of the film? Who would she invite, if anyone, to the party? June hoped that Alice would show the movie to Joan and her before the party, and excuse her from attending one if Alice did plan on having a party. She could only imagine what Alice would have her doing at the party. It would certainly consist of things that would make her humiliate herself. She also knew that she had to be on her best behavior in front of Alice before any party happened. If she wasn’t, Alice would surely delay any punishment until all the guests at the party had arrived.

June tossed and turned for what seemed like several hours before falling asleep that night. She awoke the next morning later than usual and had to rush getting ready, or she’d be late for work. Thankfully, Autumn and her parents were just leaving when she came downstairs. She said good-bye to them and decided to skip breakfast and make coffee once she got to Roger’s. That’s if Alice would let her have a cup before she came.

June called Alice as soon as she entered Roger’s apartment and got undressed.

“Are you naked?” was the first thing Alice asked after June told her that she was at Roger’s.

“Yes, Alice,” June responded.

“Good girl. Be a dear and make a pot of coffee for us. I have some exciting news for you.” Alice hung up the phone without saying another word.

June raced into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee, turned on the percolator, set cups and saucers on the table, and went to the door and waited for Alice and Joan to arrive. They were there in only a few minutes. June opened the door and let them in. As she went to close the door, Alice stopped her.

“June, I don’t like the way you close the door. You stand behind it and push it closed. Try standing in front of the door and move aside as you close it. Try it.” Alice said.

June opened the door and stood in front of it for a second before stepping aside as she closed it. She looked at Alice for her approval.

“No, no, no. Let me show you what I mean,” Alice said as she opened the door all the way, stood in front of the door, and, with her left hand on the knob, slowly began to close the door. Before the door closed, Alice spun around and stepped inside when there was just enough room for her to slip between the door and the jamb.

June, shocked, looked at Alice. “Alice, I can’t do that when I’m naked. If one of the neighbors sees me naked letting you out the door, and tell Roger about it, I’ll be in big trouble with him.”

Alice thought for a moment before answering. “Let’s talk about it over coffee. I’m sure we can work something out.”

Alice and Joan followed June into the kitchen and sat at the table while June poured the coffee and placed the milk, sugar, and spoons on the table. As she was doing that, June couldn’t help but think about the incident at the door. June knew Alice was only finding another way to embarrass her as if the movie wasn’t humiliating enough. She sat down at the table and waited for Alice to tell her that she had the film.

“I have some good news, June,” Alice began. “I have the films.”

“I saw the van in front of your apartment last night when Roger and I left to go to dinner. I figured that Al was delivering them to you.” June said before taking a sip of her coffee.

“Well, you’re half right. Billy and Martin delivered the films, projector, and speaker. I asked them how it came out, and neither one had seen the final edits.”

“Have you and Joan watched it yet?” June asked

“No, we haven’t,” Alice replied. “They brought the equipment in and showed us how to thread the film onto the projector, where to plug the speaker into it, turn it on, and adjust the volume. After they were done showing us all that, we offered them a beer, and we sat and talked a while. By the time they left, Joan and I were too excited about making plans for a party.”

“So, you did decide to have a party,” June said.

“Oh, definitely. When will Roger be away overnight again?” Alice asked.

“He won’t be home tonight, and I’m not sure he’ll be home tomorrow night either. If he is home tomorrow, it will probably be late in the evening or during the night.”

“And when will he be away overnight again?”

“That may not be for quite a while. Roger told me that, once this week is over, most of his meetings would be over the phone, with only occasional visits to a branch office.”

“Oh,” Alice seemed to be depressed by June’s reply. “So that leaves us only tonight or tomorrow to have a party. Tomorrow is out because the people I intended to invite will be working during the day. I’ll have to get busy calling them and getting things ready for tonight. That won’t leave us any time to have some fun with you today, June.”

June ignored that final remark and simply asked Alice how many people she intended to invite.

“Well, for a start, I did invite Billy and Martin. I planned on asking a few, four at the most, girlfriends over. None of them know Autumn, so you’ll be safe with them. You will be free tonight, won’t you?”

“I suppose I can make up an excuse that I’ll be working at Roger’s tonight for a while. What time?” June wondered how nine people would fit into Alice’s living room. She knew that, in all likelihood, she would be either standing or being the central part of an orgy. The only question she had was if she would have to undress as soon as she got there.

“After dinner. Is seven o’clock good for you?”

“It’ll be tight. I might be a little late, though. I have some chores to do after dinner.”

“In that case, make it 7:30. We can’t have a premiere showing without having the star there. Be sure to wear a sexy outfit. No bra or panties!” Alice said, smiling.

Immediately, June knew that Alice was planning on her being naked for the entire evening. What else did Alice have in mind for her tonight? She could only imagine.

“Now, let’s talk about the door,” Alice said. “I can see your point, and I’m willing to give it some thought. If you behave yourself tonight, I will let you answer the door whichever way you choose. You’ll still be naked, however. I still think you should leave the door unlocked and be standing at the cocktail table, however. Do you think you can be a good girl tonight?”

June looked at Alice for a moment. Her suspicion of being made to perform various depraved acts of has now become a reality. “Yes, I’ll try to please you tonight, Alice,” was all June could say.

“I’m not worried about your pleasing me,” Alice began. “I’m worried about your pleasing the guests,” Alice laughed. “Remember that being a good girl means you will not only do what I say, but whatever anyone else wants. No exceptions.”

“Alice, I have one exception,” June replied. “I refuse to have vaginal sex with any guys there, including Billy and Martin,” June said.

Alice stared daggers at June for a moment then spoke up. “We’ll cross that bridge if, or when, we get to it.”

“No! We’ll cross it now. If you insist on the possibility of my being fucked by any males, then our deal is off. You and I will be done with each other. I will not attend the showing, and I will make a full confession to Roger about everything we’ve done, including the movie. I’m not sure that he will forgive me, but I believe he will once he hears my reason for confessing. If not, then I will just have to wait until another love comes along. That’s my final say about that issue.”

Alice was stunned at June’s sudden outburst. “Are you sure he’ll forgive you? You better think it over before leaping. Don’t forget the pictures I have, as well.”

“No, I’m not sure, but I will take that chance. As for the pictures, you’ve got to be kidding me. He has more pictures of me in similar situations then you have. You haven’t seen the hundred, or more, pictures he’s taken of me.”

Alice realized that June was serious, and thought that she might very well be right about Roger forgiving her. June not being present for the movie party would spoil the whole affair for her, because she had already told everyone that June would be there and eager to please. She had even told Billy that he and Martin might get to fuck June. Alice had only one way out to avoid making a fool of herself when June wasn’t at the party.

“Okay, June,” Alice had to bite her tongue when she addressed June by name instead of Bitch. “Your sacred little cunt will be spared from any guys tonight unless you consent to it. You do know that your little tantrum will cost you dearly.”

“Really?” June said. “This is the first time I’ve ever put my foot down at your demands. If you want to spank me, do it now. If you even dare mention any punishment for me at the party, I will walk out.”

Alice looked first at June, then at Joan before speaking. “You win again, my dear. I think 20 wacks with the paddle, ten from me, and ten from Joan, will be appropriate. Do you agree?”

“Do I have a choice? I agree, but let’s get it over with.”

Alice picked up the paddle and told June to stand up and bend over the table. When June was in position, Alice held the paddle in front of June’s face and ordered her to kiss it. “Don’t forget to count each stroke and keep your legs spread wide. When we are both finished spanking you, you will reach back and spread your cheeks wide apart so we have a good view of your asshole. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” was all June said through her tears.

Alice did not show any mercy towards June as she spanked. Each blow from the paddle landed with much force. By the time Alice was done spanking, June’s ass was bright red. She handed the paddle to Joan, telling her not to go lightly on June. June kissed the paddle again and sniffled when she felt Joan’s first blow. Her ass was already sore from Alice’s spanking, and that blow made it even sorer. By the time the spanking was over, June was crying heavily. Her tears ran down her cheeks onto the table. She reached back and gingerly spread her cheeks wide. A few seconds later, June felt Alice spread some cream on her ass cheeks, and the cream helped to cool the burning.

Alice then put a glob of cream on her finger and inserted it into June’s ass, wiggling it around a bit before inserting a second finger and pushing them in an out of the June’s ass. She withdrew her fingers, and June felt a the tip of a vibrator push against her anus. It eased it’s way past the sphincter and slowly made its way into June’s bowels.

“You will keep this in place until you leave today. Since Billy and Martin cannot fuck your pussy, I’m sure they’ll want to fuck your ass at least once. This dildo will help to ease the pain from their cocks. You will remain naked and have the living room drapes open while you are working. Either Joan or I will peek through the window to check on you every so often. When you hear us tapping on the window, you will come over to the window, turn your back to us, bend over, and spread your cheeks wide. If that dildo is not in place, we will repeat your spanking. Is that clear?”

“Yes, it is,” June whispered. “I usually go out for lunch. Can I take it out when I go? I will have to put my dress on as well.”

“Call us when you are ready for lunch,” Alice said. “Phone to tell us what you want to eat, and we’ll go to McDonalds and bring your order to you. While you wait for us, you will stand in front of the window and watch for us. While you watch, you will face the window for five minutes then turn around with your back to the window for five minutes. Keep doing that until we arrive with your lunch.”

Now kiss us, you know where, and we’ll let you get to work. Take it easy on yourself today. You’ll need all the energy you can muster for tonight. Oh, one more thing. I will introduce you as Marilyn. That way, your real name will not get around the school, where Autumn might hear about it.” Alice and Joan stood up and removed their dresses. They pulled the chairs out from the table and sat down in the middle of the kitchen with their legs spread.

June got on her knees and crawled to the smiling duo. She gave them both a forced smile and dove her head into Alice first. When June finished licking Alice, she moved over to Joan and did the same to her. As she licked, June wondered if she would able to handle six girls and two guys tonight. Billy and Martin would be easy, but six girls? Time will tell, she thought.

Alice and Joan got dressed, and June followed them to the door. She closed the door, opened the drapes, and walked over to her desk and waited for the phone to ring. While June sat, her thoughts drifted from about tonight’s show to her standing naked in front of the window waiting for her lunch. She wondered how late she would be getting home tonight. From the way Alice talked, it would be very late. She would have to explain how busy she was. She decided that she would tell her parents that she might be very late coming home from Roger’s tonight because of all the reports she had to type up for Roger.

June was very quiet at the dinner table tonight, and her father finally asked what was on her mind. She told him that she was thinking about all she had to do tonight at Roger’s. June made up phony tasks that had to be done before tomorrow morning when Roger would call. They all seemed satisfied with her answer and told her that they were sure she would get through it all.

After dinner, June and Autumn cleared the table and washed the dishes. When they were through, Autumn kissed June. She patted June’s ass and told her that she would be waiting for her tonight. June just looked at Autumn and smiled, then walked upstairs, showered quickly, put on her short mini-dress, and looked at the clock. It was at seven o’clock. Realizing that, if she left now, she would get to Alice’s by 7:15. She took a deep breath and went out to the car.

June rang Alice’s doorbell and waited. The door opened to reveal a surprised Alice.

“You’re early, dear. Billy and Martin are setting things up.” Alice said. Come on in and let me introduce you to the ones here.” June followed Alice into the apartment and said hello to Billy and Martin, who smiled and said hello to her in turn. She looked up and saw four girls, who she had never met, sitting on the sofa with glasses of wine.

“Girls, this is the star of our movie tonight, Marilyn, From left to right, is Maryanne, Carol, Beverly, and Julie,” Alice said with her arm around June’s waist. June smiled and nodded as each girl was introduced, and each of the girls smiled and said hello to June.

“I am expecting two more girls to show up,” Alice said to June. “While we wait for them and for the guys to get everything ready, let me get you a glass of wine.”

“No, thanks,” June replied. “I’m not thirsty, and I just got done with dinner.”

“Nonsense!” Alice exclaimed. “You don’t need to be thirsty to drink wine. You just sip it. Besides, it’ll settle your nerves.” Alice went into the kitchen and came back holding a glass of wine, which she handed to June.

“Marilyn, how old are you?” Carol asked,

Before June could get the glass away from her lips, Alice broke in.

“She just turned 18 a couple of weeks ago. Fresh out of high school.”

“Wow!” Carol said. “I knew you were young, but I didn’t think you were that young. You’re a beautiful girl, Marilyn.”

“Thank you, Carol,”

“How long have you been doing this sort of thing? I mean the movie thing,” Beverly asked.

“This is the first time I’ve ever been on film, and it was just last week,” June replied.

“However,” Alice interrupted, “She has had several photo sessions consisting of the same material in the movie you’re about to see. During each intermission, I will bring some of those photographs out for you to look at.” Alice looked at June and smiled.

June looked over at Alice. Showing the pictures that Alice had of her at intermission was never discussed with June before. June hoped that the photos of her being pissed on were not going to be included in the display.

The doorbell rang, and Alice went to the door and opened it. The two girls that everyone was waiting for walked in. Alice introduced Crystal and Lynn to June, Billy, and Martin.

“Marilyn, honey,” Alice said to June. “Come into the kitchen with me while I get the guests refills. You can help me carry them in.”

June followed Alice into the kitchen, expecting to help Alice refill the glasses for everyone there and pour glasses of wine for the new guests. That was only one of the reasons Alice asked her to come into the kitchen.

“I want to give you some instructions for tonight. You will stand through the entire presentation. Stand facing the guests, to the side, but between the screen and the sofa. Before the movie starts, you will tell everyone that the movie contains nudity and explicit sex. You can adlib however you choose, but do not mention any specific acts shown. When you are finished introducing the movie, take off your dress and toss it behind you. You are naked underneath, aren’t you?” Alice asked.

“Yes, just like you ordered.”

“Good,” Alice continued. “Keep your legs just far enough apart so that your pussy is visible. Billy will be running the projector, and Martin will control the lights. Nod at Martin and Billy will start the movie. During the movie, I want you to play with yourself. You know, rub your tits, pinch your nipples, play with your pussy, putting your fingers inside it. Don’t start playing until the movie has been on for a few minutes. Got it?”

“Yes, I think I can do everything you want me to do,” June said quietly.

“I will let Billy know when to stop the projector at the intermission. When the lights come on, look at the girls, and ask if you can help them in any way. You will do anything they ask you to do, and I do mean anything. When the movie starts again, you will assume your position and continue playing with yourself. Now let’s get back in there. As soon as we give the girls their drinks, take your place and begin the introduction.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.