June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 38: June’s First Week On the Job

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38: June’s First Week On the Job - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awoke to the sound of her alarm clock. “It’s Monday. My first day on the new job,” she said to herself. Roger got home too late for her to see him on Friday night. She spent almost all day Saturday with him, however. They made love, talked a lot about a lot of things, made love, went to lunch, came back to his apartment, made love, watched TV, showered together, went to dinner, came back to his apartment, and made love. She hadn’t seen him in over a week, but they certainly made up for the lost time together.

Yesterday, Sunday, was different. After church, she and Roger decided to picnic at their original “no sex” hideaway. As they laid on the blanket, Roger asked her how she spent her week. She told him she spent most of her time with some of her girlfriends, “Just girl time.” She didn’t mention that her “girlfriends” were Alice and Joan. Nor did she tell him about Al, Billy, and Martin and why they were there. It was a good thing he didn’t ask what their names were. She’d have to lie to him if he had asked, and she would never lie to him. Not telling him who the girls were isn’t lying in her mind. Besides, she and Roger were having a nice, no sex, time. Why spoil it? After all, if she told him she was with Alice and Joan, it would be like admitting she had sex, and they never talk about sex here.

June got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom and showered. She got dressed, brushed her hair, put on some makeup, and went downstairs. Her parents and Autumn were all seated at the kitchen table, eating their breakfast.

“Well, Good morning, working girl,” her father said as she walked in.

“Good morning, everyone,” June said with a smile. “Don’t get up, Mom. I’m just going to have a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice this morning. I’ve got to get over to Roger’s early today so that he can show me everything about the job. He said that he might have to go into the office today to pick up a lot of paperwork. He’ll be spending most of this week on the road with the outgoing regional manager, so I won’t see very much of him again this week.”

“What will you be doing while he’s gone? Autumn asked.

“That’s what I’ll find out about today. I suppose today I’ll just be handling the phone should Roger call. The rest of the week, I’ll be doing that and typing. Roger said there wouldn’t be much work for me right away, but it will pile up after a couple of weeks. Typing reports, memos, taking dictation, going through the mail, and so on.”

The conversation turned to talk about TV shows, the store, and whatever else came to someone’s mind. June finished her breakfast and started to clear the dishes off the table as soon as everyone else was finished eating. She washed, dried, and put the dishes away before leaving for Roger’s apartment.

June rang Roger’s doorbell several times before using the key Roger had given her to open the locked door and walked in. She feared that he was asleep and would be late to the office on his first day at the new position. June walked in and immediately heard the shower running and Roger singing loudly. The bathroom door was open, so she went in and sat down on the toilet seat and waited until Roger turned off the water and stopped singing before June starting clapping and yelling, “Bravo! Bravo!” Roger drew the shower curtain back and looked at June, who was giggling hysterically.

“Okay, smart ass. Why are you here so early? And why didn’t you ring the doorbell?”

“I did ring the doorbell. Why didn’t you let me in?” June said, trying to suppress her giggling.

“Isn’t it obvious? Because I was in the shower.” Roger replied as he dried himself off.

“I’m here to start my new job. You never gave me a time to start, and I figured you’d want me here early to show me what to do before you left.”

“Oh,” Roger said quietly. “Normally, you should be here at nine. If I’m going on the road, and have to leave early, I may ask you to be here earlier to go over my itinerary. Your official quitting time is five o’clock, but if you want, you can stay longer and wait for me to get home. That’s if I am coming home that night.”

“Gotcha’.”

“As long as you’re here, would you mind putting on a pot of coffee while I get dressed?”

“I wouldn’t mind at all, Boss.” June laughed as she left the bathroom and walked to the kitchen.

June and Roger sat at the kitchen table talking about his job and their plans for the future. Afterward, Roger showed June her temporary desk.

“I’ll get a real desk as soon as I can, but for the time being, this table will have to do. You’ll be answering calls only for a week or two.”

“Besides you, who else would be calling?” June asked.

“I don’t think you’ll have many calls from others. You may get a call from some branch sales managers, or even a salesman, who have a question. Just make sure you’re here until five o’clock, except for your one hour lunch.”

“If someone has a question, how do I get in touch with you?”

“You can’t. I’ll be calling you every couple of hours or so. If anyone has a question, jot down their name and phone number.” Roger said. “One more thing. Do not use the company phone for anything other than for company business. Use my phone for all other calls.”

“Will do, boss,” June said.

“Give me a kiss for good luck,” Roger said as he was ready to go out the door.

After Roger left, June sat down at her desk and waited. She knew that she had to call Alice, but it was only 8 o’clock. Would Alice even be up this early, she wondered. June decided to wait for another half-hour before calling. She could always tell Alice that she had to get organized after Roger left. She sat down and looked through the newspaper, looking at the clock every five minutes. At exactly 8:30, June picked up the house phone and dialed Alice’s number.

The phone rang twice before Alice picked it up and said, “Hello.”

“Good morning, Alice. I hope I didn’t wake you. I’m here at Roger’s.”

“Yes, I know. I saw Roger leave a while ago and was waiting for your call.”

“Oh. What time do you usually get up in the morning? I hesitated to call you now for fear I’d wake you up. After Roger left, I straightened up the kitchen and did the cups and coffee pot.” June lied. “I just got done and decided to take a chance and call you.”

“We get up early here. Usually, we’re up by seven o’clock. Joan and I will be right over,” Alice said then abruptly hung up the phone.

June went to the door as soon as she heard the doorbell ring, and let Alice and Joan in. They both sat down on the couch, and Alice laid the paddle on the cocktail table before speaking.

“How are... , “ June started to ask as she sat down on the chair opposite the sofa. She was interrupted by Alice.

“June, you were told to call us as soon as Roger left. You could have waited to clean up after we left. I will go easy on you today but do not let it happen again. Also, I expect you to be naked when you answer the door. I know that I may not have mentioned that to you, but you should have realized that we wouldn’t be over here just to chat. I see we have some work to do with you,” Alice said and looked over at June.

“I’m sorry, Alice,” June began. “I wasn’t aware that you got up that early, and I was afraid you’d be angry with me if I woke you. I don’t remember you telling me to be naked.” She broke into tears after speaking.

Alice looked at June for a couple of minutes before answering. “Stop crying, June. I will forgive you this time. I won’t spank you this time, but will if it happens again. Now, get undressed,”

June hurriedly got undressed and stood naked in front of Alice.

“That’s better, but not perfect. From now on, you will be naked when you answer the door. Then you will stand in front of the sofa, looking straight ahead, spread your legs wide apart, and clasp your hands behind your head. Do it now.”

June assumed the position and looked at the wall above the sofa where Alice and Joan were seated.

“Perfect!” Alice said. “Okay, now you may relax. You can sit on the chair again, but keep your legs spread. I love to look at your pussy.” Once June was seated, Alice continued. “I got a call from Al last night. He told me that he was finished with the editing and only had to add some fading to separate the scenes and make the final copies. He may have them for us by Wednesday. Isn’t that good news?”

“Yes,” was all June could say. She lied again. June was in no hurry to see the film.

“If he gets them to me before the weekend, perhaps we can have a little party and watch it. Do you have anyone you’d like to invite?”

“No! Oh, God, no!” June said.

“I thought not,” Alice said. “I was thinking of inviting Autumn and Gayle. Would that be alright?”

“Please, not Autumn. You can invite Gayle if you want to, but I wish you wouldn’t.”

Alice chuckled before she answered. “Okay. If you behave yourself, I won’t invite Autumn. I may still invite Gayle, but I won’t if you do everything I ask of you. Do you think you can do that?”

“Yes. Just tell me what you want me to do. Did you tell Gayle about the film?”

“No. Not yet,” Alice said. “I did talk to her yesterday. She did tell me some very interesting news about you, Autumn and herself.”

June became visibly shaken when hearing that statement from Alice. She said nothing but looked at Alice through wide-open eyes.

Alice waited for June to say something. When June said nothing, she continued. “I understand there were a couple of photoshoots at her place involving her and Autumn. It seems that a dog was involved as well.” Alice stopped talking and waited for June’s response.

June sat there in shock when she heard Alice mention the dog. She wondered how much Gayle had told Alice. She felt like sinking into a hole, but none was available.

“Anyhow, June, when you’re a dominatrix, you have to be careful. Sometimes the things you make your slave do come back to bite you in the ass. Now tell me. How far will you go to keep me from inviting Gayle and Autumn to the party? Remember, too, that I told you that I would never let Roger see the movie, but I never promised to not tell him about it.”

Immediately, June started to sob. “Please don’t tell Roger anything about the film. I’ll do anything you want me to.” She cried.

“If I invite Gayle, and ask her to bring her dog, will you let the dog fuck you while we watch?”

June hesitated a moment before answering. “Yes. I don’t want to, but I will.”

“Even if I ask Al and the guys over to film it?”

“I beg you not to film that. You can take pictures, but please don’t film it. If you do insist on filming it, I will do it.”

“Okay. Then I can invite the guys over just to watch. Is that okay?

“Alice, you know that I will do anything you ask of me. Why do you keep asking me about those things? Yes, you can invite, Al, Billy, and Martin to watch the dog fuck me. Yes, you can take pictures. While I’d hate it, you can have them film me while the dog is fucking me. I only want you to never tell Roger anything about it.”

Alice got off the sofa, walked around the cocktail table, and sat on it, facing June.

“June, crawl over to me,” Alice said softly. June crawled, on her hand and knees, over to Alice and stared at the floor. “Lift and look at me, sweetheart.” June looked up at Alice. June’s eyes were watering, and tears were still noticeably visible on her cheeks. Alice put a hand under June’s chin and lifted her head to face hers before continuing. “You are a young, pretty girl. You have a gorgeous body; Nothing is too big or too small. In my opinion, you are perfect, Not only your body but your personality as well. I like you a lot. I envy Roger.”

“I asked you those questions only to see how far you would go to please me. You passed the test. I have no intention of having Autumn, Gayle, the dog, the guys, or anyone else watch a dog fuck you. Mind you, I will reserve my right to make you do all those things if you show any signs of lying to me or outrageous behavior.”

“Thank you, Alice,” June started. “I promise never to lie to you. I’ll do anything you ask of me. I always have, even when I didn’t want to do some of the things you told me to do. I like you as much as you like me.”

“Okay. That’s settled then. You know that this arrangement will end in a couple of months. When school starts again, Joan and I will not be home for most of the day. The weekends you’ll be busy with Roger. I might call you after school every now and then to see if Roger is home, or will be soon. If he isn’t, Joan and I will stop by with some toys.”

“That’s fine. Can I ask you a question?” June looked into Alice’s eyes. “I would like it if you, Joan, and I, could get together sometime on a strictly friendly basis. I won’t rule out having sex, but maybe lunch or a movie or something like that. Do you think we could do something like that sometime?”

“I would love to do something like that,” Alice said. “It’ll be just us three girls out having a night on the town. You do know that, if I’m around you, I’ll be horny as hell.”

“That’s alright. I think Joan and I can help you out with that,” June laughed and wiped the tears out of her eyes. “You’re around me now, you know.”

“Yes, I am, and I’m very horny. What are you going to do about that?”

“Whatever you want.”

“Right now, I’d love to feel your tongue on my pussy and ass. Undress me. When you’ve finished doing me, you can do Joan.”

June unbuttoned Alice’s blouse and took it off, revealing the bare titties underneath. She twirled her tongue around each nipple before sucking them into her mouth. While she sucked on the nipples, her hand drifted down and unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her hand reached for Alice’s panties but found nothing but skin. She ran her fingers between Alice’s legs as her tongue slowly made its way down to the navel, June dropped to her knees and let her tongue twirl around inside the navel until she felt Alice’s hand on her head, gently urging her to go lower. June’s tongue drifted down and settled in between Alice’s labia. June pulled her head back and looked up at Alice. She smiled when she saw Alice looking up at the ceiling with her eyes closed. June then parted the labia in front of her and, ever so gently, ran her tongue between them before pushing it into Alice’s vagina as far as it would go. As her tongue fucked Alice’s pussy, June wrapped her arms around Alice’s ass, and a finger found the pink rosebud and played with it, teasing it by pushing gently against it, but never entering.

Alice’s hips began to buck, and her hands pressed hard against June’s head, forcing it tight against her vagina. June pulled her tongue out and pushed her tongue upward until she felt the clit. She flicked her tongue rapidly back and forth against the nub, and when Alice’s hips increased their pace, June drove her finger deep into Alice’s ass. Alice screamed as she came. Her juices gushed into June’s mouth while Alice’s hands moved June’s head in a circular pattern against her vagina.

Alice looked down and took her hands off June’s head, which slowly looked up at her with a smile. She turned around, bent over, and placed her hands flat on the cocktail table. As Alice bent over, she noticed that Joan had already taken her clothes off and was waiting for her turn. June looked at Alice’s ass. She knew what Alice expected of her and spread Alice’s cheeks and began licking.

“Just a few licks, then you can kiss it. A nice long French kiss.” Alice sighed.

June gave Alice’s ass one more lick, then drove her tongue past the sphincter as far as she could. She pulled it out and drove it back in once more before Alice stood up and turned to face her.

“You are so good at that. If you weren’t engaged to Roger, I’d ask you to marry me.”

“And what about Joan?” June asked.

“Yes, what about me?” Joan said as she got up and walked over towards June.

“We’d just have to find a religion that allows lesbian polygamy,” Alice replied, laughing.

“Step aside, lady. It’s my turn,” Joan said.

Joan looked down and saw the juices all over June’s lips, chin, and cheeks.

“Stand up and give me a kiss.”

June was surprised at Joan’s request but got to her feet and leaned in to kiss her. Instead, Joan’s tongue started licking the juices off of June’s face. When she finished licking, Joan forced pushed her tongue through June’s lips. They kissed, their tongues playing in each other’s mouth until Joan placed both of her hands on June’s shoulders, and gently pushed her down.

June opened her eyes and smiled at Joan before slowly dropping to her knees. She duplicated the process she previously did with Alice, from sucking Joan’s tits to licking and tonguing her ass. When she finished, June stood up and kissed Joan. When their lips parted, Joan put her hand on the back of June’s head, leaned forward, and licked her juices off June’s face. She smiled, then moved her head down and began to suck on June’s nipples. Joan dropped to her knees and pushed June’s legs apart. Looking up, she smiled at June once more before diving forward and started licking June’s pussy.

It didn’t take long before June felt her orgasm coming. Her hips pushed forward, grinding into Joan’s face, and her head fell back and her eyes closed. She came violently, and she could feel her juices flowing freely onto Joan’s face. She felt Joan’s hand attempting to turn her around. June turned her back to Joan, and Joan’s hands parted June’s ass cheeks and began licking. When she finished licking, Joan stood up, and June turned around to face her. June pulled Joan’s head to hers and, like Joan had done to her, licked her juices off Joan’s face.

“Damn! That was hot!” Alice yelled from the sofa. “I only wish that Al was here with his camera. I’d watch that movie over and over again, as long as I live.”

They all laughed. Afterward, June went to the refrigerator and poured everyone a Coke. They sat at the table, still naked, drinking their Cokes and smiling at each other with each sip. Finally, Alice and Joan stood up and got dressed.

“June,” Alice began. “Do not forget to call tomorrow as soon as Roger leaves. I meant what I said about you earlier. I do like you a lot, but you must remember this: I am in charge here. When I tell you to do something, I don’t want to hear any begging or hesitation. I expect you to do what I say. As long as you remember your place, we will get along fine. That includes whether we are out on the town, home alone, or amongst friends.”

“Yes, I’ll do as you say,” June said before adding, “Thank you for not punishing me today and answering the questions I had. I’ll call you the minute Roger walks out the door.”

Alice smiled as she looked at June, then gave her one more kiss and left with Joan right behind her. June picked up her dress then threw it back down on the sofa. “What the hell,” she said out loud. “I might as well stay naked.” She walked over to her desk and sat down.

It was mid-afternoon before the phone rang for the first time. It surprised June, and it rang one more time before she picked it up.

“Roger Williams’ office. How may I help you?” June said into the phone.

“Very good!” Roger’s voice exclaimed. “I guess I hired the right girl for the job. How are things going?”

“Let me think,” June replied. “So far, I’ve had three orgasms while I waited for the phone to ring. Other than that, it’s been pretty slow.”

“You didn’t get the sofa wet, did you?” Roger laughed.

“No! I had your pillow under me.” June replied, laughing hysterically.

“I guess I won’t bother you anymore today. If you want, you can go home. Just make sure the answering machine is on.”

“Really? Aren’t you coming home tonight?”

If I do, it won’t be until late tonight. I’m in Pittsburg, and we have one more branch to visit.”

“Wow! You’ve had a rough day. Please don’t try to drive all the way home tonight. Where are you going tomorrow?”

“Harrisburg then Philadelphia. I should be home at a reasonable time tomorrow.”

“Yeah, there’s no sense in trying to come home tonight and drive back to Harrisburg tomorrow. Get a room and have a good night’s sleep. I’ll be back here early so you can call me any time after eight.”

“You don’t have to be there that early.”

“I want to hear your voice again before you start your day. I may not get a chance to see you tomorrow.”

“Okay, I’ll call you right after I have my breakfast. You have a good night. I’ll be dreaming of you.”

“And I’ll be dreaming of you, too. I love you.” They said “Good-bye” and hung up the phones. At first, June was disappointed that she wouldn’t see Roger for possibly another three days. Then she remembered that she would have to call Alice early tomorrow morning and tell her that she would probably be alone at Roger’s all day. She was worried about seeing her tomorrow morning after her parting words today. Alice made it clear that June would have to do whatever she wanted her to do. While Alice did say that she didn’t intend to have a dog fuck her, she didn’t say that she would never have a dog fuck her. The more she thought about Alice, the more worried June became. She thought about other things, nasty, embarrassing situations, the more she worried. Unconsciously, June slipped her hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy as she thought.

June suddenly realized that she was playing with herself and quickly pulled her hand away from her pussy and held it up to look at it. As June looked at her hand, another thought came to her mind. Why did she get so horny while thinking about what Alice may want her to do? Maybe she is a submissive, after all. Perhaps she should tell Alice that it would be okay to invite Gayle and have her bring Shep along to fuck her. Al and the others can even film her being fucked by a dog if Alice wanted. She shivered and dropped her hand. If she was a submissive, why does she love Roger so much? Why does she feel so safe and happy when she’s with him? Then again, why does she break into tears when Alice orders to do things? She had no answer to her questions.

June went into the bathroom, washed her face and hands, put her dress on, and sat at the desk for a few moments. Finally, she decided to go home. She made sure the answering machine was on and walked to the door. As she walked to her car, she glanced over at Alice’s door. She hoped that Alice didn’t see her leaving early.

The following day, June arrived at Roger’s early enough to talk to him for a short time before he had to leave. Roger told June that he would call more often today, probably every two or three hours. If nobody else calls her, she would be free to go home anytime after 2:30. He would give her a call at her house when he got home that evening. They kissed at the door, and June waited until his car left the lot before going back inside and calling Alice. She hung up the phone, got undressed, and stood in front of the cocktail table, just as Alice had ordered.

June stood naked, looking at the clock on the wall behind the sofa for more than 15 minutes before she heard the door open and close. She didn’t turn around and greet Alice and Joan because June was told to face the wall. She felt a hand run across her ass as Alice, followed by Joan, walked by and sat on the sofa. Alice placed a rather large tote bag next to her on the sofa and smiled at June.

“Good morning, June. You behaved nicely so far today. I’m sorry we kept you waiting, but my mother called right after I hung up with you. How are you today?”

“Good morning. I’m fine.” June replied.

“Aren’t you going to offer us a cup of coffee?” Alice said, still smiling.

“Yes, of course. I wasn’t sure if I should because you told me to wait here and look at the wall. Shall I bring the coffee in here, or do you want to go into the kitchen?”

“Let’s go into the kitchen. We can sit and have a friendly little chat over our coffees.” Alice said as she stood up and motioned to June to lead the way.

June was self-conscious of her nakedness as she stood at the counter, making the coffee with her back to the girls at the table.

“You know, June. I could look at your sweet little ass all day long.” Alice chimed.

June felt herself blush, but continued to make the coffee. After the coffee was brewed, she poured out three cups, turned, and placed them on the table. She wasn’t sure if she should remain standing or sit down, so she remained standing.

“Sit down and relax, June. We’re just going to talk a bit first.” Alice said, and once June was seated, continued. “Did you get a chance to see Roger last night?”

“No. He was in Pittsburg and decided to spend the night at a motel rather than drive all the way home then have to drive back to Harrisburg today.”

“Oh. It sounds like he’s going to be on the road a lot in this new job.”

“He just has to meet all the branch managers this week. He won’t be away as long once he gets settled in.”

“That’s good. We wouldn’t want that hot little pussy of yours to get lonely, do we?”

June didn’t answer but blushed brightly.

“So,” Alice continued, “aren’t you curious about what’s in the tote I brought?”

“A little. I assume it isn’t a cake to have with our coffee.” June replied. Alice and Joan both laughed.

“No, it isn’t,” Alice said when she stopped laughing. “Joan and I had a good night after we left you yesterday, so we’re both sore in all our delicate places. I thought that today, you could provide us with a little entertainment. The tote is filled with an assortment of toys to help you do that.” Alice stopped and looked at June, waiting for her to say something. When June didn’t comment, Alice continued. “While you’re cleaning the cups and straightening up here, Joan and I will put the toys on the cocktail table in the order we want you to use them. When you’re finished cleaning up, come back into the living room and stand in front of the cocktail table. Joan and I are anxious to see your reaction to the toys.”

June knew precisely what her reaction would be. She would be in a constant state of humiliation having to shove who knows what into who knows where. Her face was bright red already, but June felt her pussy getting wet. “There I go again,” she said to herself. “Getting wet at just the thought of humiliating myself.” tableat the that covered it. June some of the toys, nknew how someone might use them. She also noticed the polaroid camera and three rolls of film on the sofa between Alice and Joan.

“What time will Roger be home? Alice asked.

“I’m not sure. Roger said that he would be home earlier than he was yesterday but told me I could go home anytime after 2:30.”

“Goodie!” Alice capped her hands. “That gives us plenty of time to watch you play with all the lovely toys we brought for you. You should start with the one on your left and continue with the next one in line. If you have any questions about the toy, just ask us, and we’ll tell you what to do with it. So, you can start now.”

June bent and picked up the first item – A pair of nipple clamps on a chain. She looked at Alice, who grinned back at her. She winced as she put both clamps on her nipples and looked back at Alice, who immediately snapped a picture with the polaroid. June stood for a moment, then reached up to her tits and began to take the clamps off.

“NO!” Alice yelled. “Leave them on. I’ll tell you when to take them off. Go to the next item.”

June looked at the item next in line and didn’t know what they were. They were teardrop-shaped metal objects about three inches long with a screw-on type clasp at the narrow end. She was sure they were not earings. She picked them up and was surprised by their weight. She looked quizzically at Alice, who was laughing.

“My dear girl,” Alice said as soon as she stopped laughing. “Those are weights. They go with the nipple clamps. You can clamp them directly to the ring on the clamps, or the middle of the chain. For today, put them on the clamps. Some people use them in place of nipple clamps.”

June’s eyes opened wide as she heard Alice’s explanation. The clamps were painful enough. She could only imagine how painful these would be. Nevertheless, She hung one on her left nipple. The moment she let go of it, the pain seemed to triple in intensity.

“Ow, ow, ow.,” June yelled, her tears streaming down her face. “They hurt so bad! Please let me take it off.”

“Don’t you dare take it off!” Alice yelled back. “Put the other one on. You can take the clamps off your nipples as soon as I take a picture and look to see how it came out. I’ll tell you when to take them off.”

June complied with Alice’s order and put the remaining weight on her right nipple. Once more, she screamed when she let go of it. She stood in tears waiting for Alice to take the picture.

Alice, with the camera in her hand, smiled back at June. “It looks like our girl is not into pain,” she said to Joan, who looked on with eyes as wide open as Junes. Alice slowly lifted the camera to her eye and snapped the picture.

June stood crying while she waited. She stood as still as she possibly could for fear that any movement on her part would cause even more pain. June hoped the picture came out well enough to satisfy Alice. There was no way in hell that she would be able to smile for that picture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.