June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 37: Lights, Camera, Action

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Lights, Camera, Action - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awoke to the sound of her alarm clock and looked at the clock through blurry eyes. It was 5:30. She now regretted that she had set the alarm for such an early time. She went to bed early last night, hoping to get a fresh start the next morning. It wasn’t because she was eager to get to Alice’s for the movie shoot. No, it was because she wanted to think about her role in it and how well she would perform. She had a restless night thinking about how Alice might punish her if she made mistakes or if Alice thought her performance was not up to par. The last time June had looked at the clock, it was 1:40 a.m. She got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom, urinated, and jumped into the shower. Forty-five minutes later, she was looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing the short mini dress Alice bought her, a pair of bikini panties (that she would take off at Roger’s before going to Alice’s), and her engagement ring. She decided to put on the pearl necklace her mother gave her as a graduation gift. It would serve to fill in the V neckline of the dress, and perhaps draw away attention to her tits. She slipped into a pair of shoes, took one more quick look into the mirror, and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

“Good morning, Sunshine. What are you doing up so early this morning?” June’s mother said, looking around from the stove where she was getting ready to make pancakes for breakfast.

“Oh, I wanted to get up a little earlier today than I usually do. Roger will be coming home tomorrow, and I thought I would surprise him by cleaning his apartment. I’ve got to go over there to bring his paper and mail inside, so I might as well do something while I’m there.” June replied.

When June’s mother brought over a cup of coffee for June, she was surprised at how dressed up she was. “My goodness, dear. Aren’t you a little overdressed for house cleaning? And the pearl necklace is a bit much.”

June replied quickly. “I know, mother. Alice gave me this dress, and she lives just a few doors down from Roger. Since I’ve been picking up Roger’s mail and paper, she occasionally drops by to chat a bit. I thought I’d wear this dress, so she sees that I wear it. I wouldn’t wear it anywhere else. It’s much too short and revealing. The necklace is to fill in the V-neck.”

June’s mother laughed. “I’m glad you told me that. For a minute I thought you were going to stand on a street corner looking for pick-ups.” June almost spilled her coffee as she laughed.

Her mother brought over a plate of pancakes and set them down in front of June. Her mother asked if June had made any plans for the wedding and honeymoon.”

“Gosh, no, mother. It’s a year away. I supposed we’ll get married in our church, but I haven’t talked to Roger about it. As far as the honeymoon is concerned, I can’t think of a better place to spend it than at the new house he’s having built. It’s so beautiful there. You and dad must come by and see it sometime.”

“I’m sure we will, dear. What about your wedding reception. It’s always best to book that reservation as early as possible. Especially if your wedding is in June.”

June thought a moment before telling her mother that she would talk to Roger about the reception when he got home. She finished her breakfast, put her plate and cup in the sink, kissed her mother, and left.

June’s stomach was in knots as she drove. The closer she got to Roger’s, the more nervous she became. Shortly, she thought, she would be making a porn movie in front of two men. Not only that, but she will be degraded, humiliated, have dildos in all of her holes. She might be handcuffed, tied to spreader bars, and God knows what else Alice may come up with to do to her. When she got to Roger’s, she immediately went to the bathroom and threw up her breakfast. As she flushed the toilet, she laughed and said, “Well, at least I won’t be pissed on today.” Then the laughter stopped, and she said: “Or will I?” She went outside and picked up the newspaper and glanced towards Alice’s apartment. She saw a van parked in front of Alice’s door that had the logo of the school painted on the door. She swallowed and went back inside Roger’s. She sat for a moment, then got up, took her panties off, threw them next to the paper, and looked around the room before she left and walked to Alice’s.

When June walked into the apartment, she saw, not two, but three men setting up lights, two cameras, and several stands with microphones on them. The cocktail table and chair had been removed from the room to make space for all the equipment. She looked at Alice, who, once she noticed June, smiled broadly and walked over to greet her.

“June!” Alice exclaimed. “You’re here early. I didn’t expect you for another hour. I suppose you’re eager to get started.”

“Not really,” June replied. Alice chuckled.

“Hey, guys,” Alice yelled. “I’d like you to meet Marilyn. She’s the real star in this movie. She will be the center point of all the action. June, meet Al, Billy, and Martin.” The men all waved at June as Alice called their name. June smiled at each of them and waved back. “I see you came dressed perfectly for your part.” Alice continued. “Come into the kitchen and grab a cup of coffee.”

As June followed Alice into the kitchen, she heard one of the men whistle as she passed. She now wished she hadn’t worn this dress. She felt her face getting warm and knew that it was turning red. It was apparent that her ass was in plain view as she walked. Once she was in the kitchen, June asked for a glass of water rather than a cup of coffee. She gulped it down, hoping it would stop the butterflies in her stomach.

“June, I didn’t know you were here. My, you look great today,” Joan said as she walked into the kitchen. She reached in and kissed June.

“Thanks, Joan. I have a feeling I won’t look so great when I leave. You look pretty good yourself.” June began to relax.”

“How much longer do you think before they’ve finished setting up?” Joan asked Alice.

“I think they’re just about all set up. It shouldn’t be much longer.”

No sooner had Alice finished speaking when one of the men came in and said that all they have left to do is to set up the sound levels. “We’ll be using a roving sound boom along with a fixed mike today. The boom will provide a more accurate sound because they will be carried by one of us, and they will be directly above anyone talking. Please, please, please, do not look up at them. They will pick up every word you say when you are looking towards another person. Can I get two of you to come in for the soundcheck?” Al asked.

“I think Marilyn and I should do that,” Alice chimed. “I’ll be doing the most talking, and Marilyn will be talking, crying, screaming, pleading.”

June blushed again as she walked back into the living room behind Al and Alice. She was amazed when she looked around the room. It no longer looked like a living room but like a real movie set. Martin was holding the microphone boom while Billy sat behind the sound control panel. Al directed the girls to the center of the room and had them talk as they would normally. He then turned to June and had her talk, cry, yell, and scream.

“Marilyn will be on her knees or her back a lot of the time. Will that make a difference?” Alice asked. June’s blushed again, and she looked at the floor.

“No. As I said, the boom can be lowered or raised as necessary. I want to mention one more thing.” Al said. “Notice there are two cameras. One is fixed in the center of the room. I will be behind it, and it will be running until I yell ‘cut”. Billy will be behind the mobile camera. At times, he will be walking around, trying to take close-ups of your faces and any sexual activity. Try not to look at Billy or me while we’re filming. Just keep acting like I wasn’t there. Now is everyone ready?”

Alice and Joan yelled, “Yes,” then looked at June. “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be,” June said in a low voice.

Joan and June went back into the kitchen while Alice stayed in the living room. She picked up a magazine from an end table, and sat down on the sofa pretending to be reading.

Joan noticed that June was visibly shaking. She turned to her and whispered, “It’ll be fine, June. Calm down and just go with the flow. Remember, you’re some high brow snob. Put your fears behind you and act like one.” Joan then put her arm around June and kissed her lightly on the forehead. June smiled back at Joan. She felt herself calm down, and she concentrated on what she would say. When they heard Al yell “Action!”, they waited a few seconds and walked into the living room. Both girls were surprised at all the activity going on. Al was running the main camera, Billy stood by holding the boom ready, and Martin held the roving camera at the ready.

As they neared Alice, Joan spoke, “Elizabeth, I’d like you to meet my new friend, Marilyn.”

Alice stood up and looked at June. “Hello, Marilyn. I believe that I’ve seen you before. It was at a party a few weeks ago. I’m glad to meet you.”

“Yes, I remember seeing you as well,” June began. “I didn’t stay long. There were only common people there. You know, working-class people.”

“Still the snob, aren’t you?” Alice spit out. “I think it’s time that you change your attitude towards others, and I’m just the one to help you do that.”

“I think my attitude is fine,” June said and turned to walk out the room. Joan grabbed her and pushed her back to face Alice.

“Leave me...” June started to say but was interrupted by Alice slapping her hard on the cheek. Alice pressed her body against June’s then raised her hand to squeeze June’s cheeks together.

“Listen, bitch,” Alice said with her nose nearly touching June’s. “I’m going to teach you some manners, whether you like it or not. When you leave here, you’ll have an entirely new outlook towards others. Now you can start by getting undressed!”

“I will do no such thing! Who the hell do you think you are? Tell your henchman to let me go this minute!” A slap on the cheek quieted June.

“One way, or another, those clothes are coming off. Now, you can take them off, or we will rip them off, but they will be off.”

June, looked at Alice before shaking her free arms from Joan’s grasp and pulled the straps of the dress off her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor at June’s feet, and she stepped out of the dress and threw it aside. Next, she took off the necklace and handed it to Alice, who put it on the end table. She stood there naked, facing Alice. Out of the corner of her eye, June saw the mobile camera move behind her. Her eyes sprung wide open, and her mouth opened. June quickly regained her composure and crossed her arm across her breasts.

“Drop your arms!” Alice yelled, and June dropped her arms to her side. “From now on, you will not try to hide any part of your body. Do you understand?

“Yes.” June meekly replied.

“You will also call me ‘mistress’ whenever you address me. Try that answer again.”

“Are you crazy? I will not...” June stopped talking when Alice grabbed both of her nipples and squeezed them hard.

“Ouch, ouch!” June yelled. “Yes, Mistress. Please let go of my nipples.”

“That’s better, bitch. See? Your manners are already showing some improvement, Spread your legs.” Alice said as she reached between June’s legs and felt her pussy. It was already getting wet. “Now get down on your hands and knees, and keep those legs spread wide.”

June got down on her hands and knees. She knew that the mobile camera was behind her and was probably getting a good shot of her asshole and wet pussy. Her face was getting warm again.

“Now comes part two of your education. Because of your big mouth, I decided that you deserve a spanking,” Alice said as she grabbed the paddle off the end table and showed it to June. “I will give you only ten spanks with this paddle. Count each spank out loud. Don’t forget to add ‘mistress’ after each count. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress, but please don’t spank me. I’m sorry that I said all those things. I’ll never talk like that again. I promise.” June sobbed.

“I’m sure you won’t, but just to make doubly sure, I will spank you.”

Alice walked around the front of June and stood looking at June’s ass. She raised the paddle then brought it down hard on June’s ass. June yelped when the paddle landed squarely on both cheeks, then yelled, “One, mistress!” Alice smiled then swung the paddle again.

By the time Alice was through spanking, June was crying wildly. Her face was as red as her ass. Alice stepped back in front of June and was about to say something.

“CUT!” Al yelled. He walked over to June. “Are you alright, Marilyn?”

“Yes, I’m fine, thanks. Can you just give me a minute to recover?” June asked.

“Okay, everyone. Let’s take a short break and give Marilyn some time to recover.”

“Really. I’m okay. Let’s go on. I want to get this over with as soon as possible.” June sobbed as she stood up.

Al hunched his shoulders and went back to the camera.

“If you’re sure you want to go on, get back in position, and we’ll continue. We will have to take a break shortly, however. The guys and I could use one.”

June got back down on her hands and knees. She was still sobbing, but not as loudly as she had been. Alice walked to the front of June and looked down at her. She waited a short time until June looked up at her.

“So,” Alice began speaking. “Have you learned your lesson?

“Yes, mistress.”

“Good. Now stay on your knees but lift your hands off the floor and look up at me.”

Alice complied with Alice’s order and looked at Alice’s face, which was smiling down at her.

“Is your pussy wet?” Alice asked.

“I don’t know, mistress.”

“No? It looks wet to me. Put a couple of fingers in it and show them to me.”

Alice hesitated a moment. This scene was not part of the walk-through they had yesterday. Never the less, she put two fingers in her pussy. Her pussy was indeed wet. She took her fingers out and held them up for Alice to see.

“Just as I thought,” Alice said before grabbing June’s wrist and putting her fingers in front of her mouth. “Open.” Alice ordered. June parted her lips and held her mouth open. She knew what was coming. Her thoughts were correct. Alice pushed June’s fingers into June’s mouth and continued. “Clean them.” June sucked her fingers before taking them out of her mouth and licking them clean.

“Good girl!” Alice exclaimed. “Since you are behaving so well, I will allow you to play with yourself until you have an orgasm. Mind you. I will know if you’re faking it. You don’t want another spanking, do you?”

“No, mistress, but...” June remembered Autumn telling her to do the same thing in front of everyone, and how humiliating it was for her to masturbate in front of others. This time was even worse. This time, men were watching her and filming every minute of it. She looked pleadingly at Alice. Her face was a bright red from embarrassment.

“No ‘buts’ about it. DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO!” Alice yelled.

“CUT! Everyone hold your position. I’m going to dim the lights and fade out of this scene slowly. Once the mobile camera is in position, the lights will brighten, and we can continue. Marylyn, when the lights are bright, I want you to lay down, raise your head, and look in the direction of your vagina. I want to get your facial expressions as you masturbate and orgasm. I want the mobile camera between Marilyn’s legs while Elizabeth moves to stand on Marilyn’s side to watch her masturbate. I will be filming Elizabeth and Marilyn’s facial expressions. Billy, you will keep focused on Marilyn’s vagina and fingers.

The lights dimmed, and the mobile camera operator laid the camera on the floor between June’s legs and focused on her vagina. He got down on the floor and told Al that he was ready. Al told him to start filming as soon as the lights begin to brighten. He started to turn the lights back on and yelled, “Action” when they were at their brightest.

June slowly lifted her head and looked towards her pussy. As she did, she noticed the camera between her legs. The lens was only an inch or two below her knees. Her eyes opened wide for an instant then went back to normal when she focused on her pussy and moved her hand between her legs. She rubbed labia a couple of times to get them lubricated, then put two fingers between them. She moved her fingers in and out, trying hard to hold back the tears in her eyes. She wasn’t successful at holding them back as the tears came streaming out again. She knew this movie was going to be tough on her, but never thought it would be this difficult. And this was only the very beginning of the film. She was sure that she would be going through even more humiliation as the day went on. She felt her orgasm building, and June put a third finger into her pussy and started to increase the pace. Within seconds, her hips involuntarily started to buck. When her orgasm finally came, her hips raised high off the floor and quivered there. June’s eyes closed and her head dropped back onto the floor. The room was silent for a few minutes. It was as if she was the only one there. She opened her eyes and looked around. Everyone’s eyes and mouths were opened wide. She closed her eyes again and waited for Alice to tell her what to do next. She didn’t have a long wait.

“Clean your hands.”

June brought her hands to her mouth and licked the juices off of them. When she finished cleaning her fingers, she held them up to Alice. Her eyes started to tear again, and she blinked a few times to wash the tears away. She lifted her head slightly and noticed that the camera was still in place, and still running. A moment later, Billy turned the camera off and took it away from between her legs.

“That didn’t take long. When was the last time you had sex?” Alice asked.

“I think it was about two weeks ago, mistress.”

“Oh? When was the last time you masturbated?”

“I can’t remember. I don’t often masturbate, Mistress.”

“I find that hard to believe, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Now get back on your knees.”

June got back on her knees and looked up at Alice.

Alice turned and walked over to the sofa. She sat down next to Joan and stared at June.

“I have a lot more planned for you tonight, Marilyn, but first, I think you should thank me for allowing you to orgasm tonight. I also think that you should thank Sandy for bringing you here tonight. What do you think?” Alice said as she stared at June.

“Yes, Mistress. I thank you for letting me have an orgasm, and thank you, Sandy, for introducing me to Elizabeth.” June replied.

“That’s hardly the thank you I was thinking of. Can’t you think of another way to thank us?”

“Excuse me, mistress, but I don’t know of any other way to thank you.” June said.

Alice hiked up her dress and spread her legs. Joan followed suit and did the same. They both stared at June with smiles on their faces.

“Please don’t ask me to do what I think you want me to do, Mistress. I’m not a lesbian. I don’t think I can do that.”

“I would think that you would be willing to make us happy after all we’ve done for you. I think you are a very selfish girl, Marilyn. Perhaps you haven’t learned as much as I thought you had. It appears that I will have to be a lot harder on you than I thought. Are you sure you don’t want to try and make Sandy and me happy?”

“I’ll try, Mistress. Please don’t spank me again. I’ll try real hard to make you both happy.”

“That’s very thoughtful of you. Crawl over here in front of us.”

June crawled over to the sofa and looked up at Alice and Joan.

“Now, Marylyn. I want you to tell Sandy and me just how you are going to thank us. I want you to be very specific. Then you will ask each of us if we will let you thank us for all we’ve done for you today. Will you do that, Marylyn?”

“Yes, Mistress. I want to thank you for teaching me this morning. Please let me suck your breasts and lick your vaginas...”

“Hold on there, Marylyn. Don’t you want to undress us first? I want you to be a little more specific in your description. For instance, ask us if you can lick our tits all over and suck on our nipples. Use the terms a slut would use. Tits, pussy or cunt, ass. Now let’s try that again.” Alice looked down on June and smiled.

“Mistress, will you please let me thank you for teaching me how to behave this morning. Will you please let me lick your tits all over and suck on your nipples. I would like to lick your pussy and taste your delicious juices.”

“Well, now. You surprised me. That was much better than I hoped it would be. Would you like to undress me?”

Yes, Mistress, if you will allow me to undress you.”

“Certainly, I will let you undress me,” Alice said then walked back to the center of the room. June, not sure if she should walk or crawl, decided that crawling to Alice would be safest.

June stood up, slipped the dress over Alice’s her head and laid it on the couch. Like June, Alice had worn no underwear for today’s shoot. June stepped back and looked at Alice’s body. She always wished she had a body like that. Alice’s breasts were a C+ bra but were firm and pert. Her round ass was just as firm, if not firmer, than her breasts.

“Mistress,” June said. “I think it would be better if you laid down on the floor.”

“No, I don’t think that’s true. I’m sure your mouth can reach any part of my body while I’m standing,” Alice replied, adding, “so get to it.”

June took a step toward Alice, put her hand behind Alice’s head, and drew Alice’s lips to hers. Her tongue pushed past Alice’s lips and entered her mouth. Alice’s tongue met her tongue, and they twirled around each other until Alice pulled her head back and looked into June’s eyes. June could see the lust in Alice’s eyes, and with her tongue, traced a trail from Alice’s neck to between her breasts. She looked back up at Alice then started licking each breast. June’s tongue licked the entire breast except for the nipple. She then looked up at Alice again and sucked the nipple into her mouth. As she sucked the nipple, she used her tongue to twirl around it. When she had finished one breast, she moved to the other one and duplicated her actions.

June’s tongue then traced a path to Alice’s navel. June then dropped to her knees and pushed her tongue into Alice’s belly button and twirled it around. She looked up at Alice again and saw that she had her eyes closed and was smiling. As June was licking Alice, June could see Billy moving the camera to follow her head’s movements. She tried to block him out of her mind and continued her path to Alice’s, now wet, pussy. June pulled her head back and stared at Alice’s pussy for a moment. She leaned forward and licked the labia several times. Using her fingers, June spread Alice’s labia and drove her tongue inside the soaked pussy. She licked until she noticed that Alice began to push her pussy harder against June’s tongue. At that time, June moved up to Alice’s clit and rapidly flicked it with her tongue. Alice’s body stiffened, and her arms pressed June’s mouth hard against her pussy. Her orgasm had reached its peak, and June felt the increased flow of juices suddenly gush against her lips. She pulled her head back and looked up at Alice. Alice looked down at June with glazed eyes and smiled as June leaned forward and began to lick the juices from Alice’s pussy and thighs. When June finished licking the juice off Alice, she moved back and nearly bumped in the camera lens. Billy was behind June, angling the camera over her head to get a close-up shot of June’s tongue in Alice’s pussy, and he quickly pulled the camera back. June looked around, and her face instantly turned redder than it was when she first started to lick Alice.

Alice looked at June and shook her head. “Are you sure you’re not a lesbian?” she said. “That was amazing. Your tongue was made for licking pussy. Now let’s see how good it really is.” Alice turned her back to June, bent over, and spread her cheeks apart.

June thought to herself that Alice wasn’t obsessed with sex. She was obsessed with humiliating other people. She leaned forward and began licking the pink button in front of her. This time, however, Billy was on her side with the camera running. June wished she could crawl into a hole in the floor when she noticed the camera, which was within inches of her head. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a hole to crawl into available. She continued licking until Alice yelled, “I want to feel that tongue inside me!” June forced her tongue past the puckered opening and started to tongue fuck Alice’s ass. She had been licking and fucking Alice’s ass for several minutes before Alice took her hands off her cheeks and stood up.

“That was equally as good once you got that tongue into me,” Alice chimed. “Make sure you are just as good for Sandy.”

“CUT!” Al yelled. “It’s time for a break. After watching that, I think all three of us need to settle our nerves and have a drink.”

Alice laughed. “You haven’t seen anything yet. There’s a lot more to come after the break.”

“Oh, God. Please don’t tell us that,” Martin laughed. “I don’t think we could handle much more of what we’ve seen so far.”

“Well, you’re going to get a repeat performance of what you just saw when we go back in. This time, it’ll be Marilyn doing Sandy. After that, the toys come out. The final scene is a three-way.”

“Take it easy on the mobile cameraman,” Billy said. “I’ve gotten closer to the action than either of the other guys. I’ll be looking like a tripod by the time we leave.” Everyone laughed.

“Well, maybe we can take care of that problem before you leave today. That is if we have time.” Alice said.

The guys all followed the girls into the kitchen. Alice and June didn’t bother to put their dresses back on, so Sandy was the only girl there who had clothes on. June excused herself went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth and wash her face and hands. She returned in a few minutes and stood in a corner of the kitchen.

“Okay, guys, I have Michelob, Coke, or water. What’ll you have?” Alice said as she went to the refrigerator.

The men all agreed on Michelobs, while Alice and Joan wanted Coke. June said that she didn’t want anything to drink now, but she may want a glass of water later. Everyone looked at her in disbelief. Alice finally broke the silence.

“Yeah, Guys,” Alice began. “I think that June doesn’t want to wash out the taste that she already has in her mouth.”

Everyone laughed heartily, except for June, whose face turned bright red again. The room remained silent for several minutes.

“I’ve been thinking, guys,” Al said. “Here we are, horny as can be, with three girls, two of them naked, who are all lesbians. There is no justice in this world.” Laughter broke out again.

“Not all of us are lesbians,” Alice chimed. “Marilyn is not a lesbian. In fact, she is engaged to be married.”

“Is that right, Marilyn?” Al said.

June just shook her head “yes” as she held up her hand to show her ring.

“I wouldn’t lie to you, Al,” Alice said. “June goes both ways.”

“But I prefer men,” June shouted.

“How old are you, Marilyn? You look younger than the rest of us.” Billy asked.

Before she could answer, Alice broke in. “She turned eighteen just a week or so ago.”

Al looked at June. “Young lady, you are experienced beyond your years.”

Martin took advantage of the silence that followed Al’s assessment of June to ask a question of June and Alice. “I notice that you two girls shave your pubes. Is that a new fad going around?

“I wouldn’t call it a fad,” Alice answered. “When we first met Marilyn, she had been shaving her pubes for a while. When we questioned her about it, she said that it made her feel cleaner down there. Sandy and I tried it and came to the same conclusion.”

June, meanwhile, just looked at the floor. The men finished their beers, and the girls, their Cokes.

“Well,” Billy said, looking at Al and Martin. “At least one of the girls likes men. There’s hope for us after all.”

“There just might be if you boys behave yourself for the rest of the film.” Alice responded as she looked at June.

June looked up from the floor and stared at Alice quickly before lowering her head to the floor again. She made up her mind to absolutely refuse to let these men fuck her. They will not fuck her pussy or her ass. She might give them a hand job or, if Alice insisted, maybe a blow job, but nothing beyond that. She would certainly not offer to do anything but say “thank you.”

The men laughed, and the group went back into the living room to finish the filming.

Alice and Joan sat down on the sofa while the men got the equipment ready. June stood in the middle of the room and waited. She just wanted this to get over as soon as possible. When Al announced that they were ready to start filming again, Joan got up and stepped in front of June.

“Lights, Camera ... Action!” Al shouted, and the whir of both cameras came on.

“Thank you, Mistress, thank you for introducing me to Elizabeth and helping me to learn better manners. Will you please let me show you my appreciation.” June said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.