June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 35: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awoke early on Saturday morning. The room was dark, and the house was quiet. She rolled over, turned on the lamp which sat on her nightstand, and looked at the clock. It was 5:30. She closed her eyes, turned the light off, and tried to go back to sleep. A half-hour later, she realized that sleep was not going to come, so she quietly got out of bed. After going to the bathroom, peeing, and washing her hands and face, she put on her robe and headed for the stairs. Halfway down the stairs, she realized that her ring was still on her nightstand. She went back up and retrieved the ring, admired it for a few seconds, before putting it on her finger, and went downstairs.

As June sipped on a glass of milk, she thought about the events of the previous night. She smiled as she looked at the ring on her finger, and thoughts of Roger filled her mind. His buying the property near the stream, and building a house they would share was foremost on her mind. Then, suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, her joy was replaced with thoughts of Alice and the photo she gave her. June couldn’t remember any pictures being taken while she was lying in the tub, letting Alice pis on her. She hadn’t looked at the photo yet. It was still in the box which laid on the floor alongside her bed. She tiptoed up the stairs, took the picture out of the gift box, and returned downstairs. Once she was in the bright kitchen, June looked at the polaroid picture.

“There’s no denying that there were pictures taken.” June thought to herself. She gazed at the picture for several minutes. She saw Alice standing naked in the tub with a stream of pis coming out of her. Alice’s head was not in view at the top of the picture, but it was definitely Alice’s body. June followed the stream of pis down and gasped. It couldn’t have shown her disgrace any clearer. The flow of pis was centered perfectly in her mouth, with the overflow running down the sides. Suddenly she knew why she couldn’t remember having any picture taken. Alice had told her to close her eyes and put her hands over them to keep from getting pis in them. June now realized that was not the real reason. Alice told her to close and cover her eyes so Joan could take photos that Alice could use to blackmail her. Alice had told June that she had more pictures, and June wondered just how many photos she had. She probably has one of me spreading my labia while she pissed on my pussy, and undoubtedly one of me lying on my stomach, spreading my cheeks while she pissed on my ass. June recalled having her eyes closed during the whole time Alice was pissing on her because Alice said to keep them closed. And, more than likely, Alice took photos while Joan pissed on me.

June, picture in hand, retrieved some matches from the drawer and went out the back door. She stood in the darkness, lit a match, and touched the flame to the picture. She dropped the flaming picture to the ground and watched it burn. When there was nothing left but ashes, June ground them into the dirt with her foot. June made sure that Autumn, and her parents, would never see that picture. Then she thought about Roger. How could she keep Alice from showing the photos to Roger? “Well,” June thought, “I’m going to find out next week.” She shivered, then went back into the house, went upstairs, took off her nightgown, and stepped into the shower.

June was shampooing her hair when her thoughts turned back to Roger. She wondered what his reaction would be if she told him about pictures and how Alice had threatened to show them to him. Would he get angry with Alice? That was a given. Worse was if he got mad at her and broke the engagement. She knew he’d be hurt in either case, as she would be if he dumped her. June decided to wait until she talked with Alice before she made any commitment. June rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and stepped back to allow the water splash against her face. Her thoughts returned to Alice and the tub.

Unaware of what she was doing, June opened her mouth and let the water flow in. She swallowed and lifted her left hand to her breast and pinched the nipple. She reached up and moved the showerhead, directing the stream of water from her face down to her breasts. Her left hand moved to her right breast while her right hand moved to her pussy. She stood there, running two fingers in and out of her pussy while the other hand rubbed her nipples.

“Hey, are you going to stay in there all day?” Autumn’s voice boomed. “Save a few drops of hot water for me, please.”

Immediately, June’s hands sprung to the faucets and turned the water off. “Sorry,” she said. “I was just daydreaming about Roger.” June lied. She knew she was thinking about Alice. She grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower.

“I can guess what that dream was about,” Autumn smirked. “Today’s a big day for you, isn’t it? I want a full report as soon as you get home tonight.” She said with a sly smile.

“Okay. I’ll tell you all about it while you’re cleaning me out tonight.”

“Oooh,” Autumn replies. “I get a double treat tonight.”

June swatted Autumn’s ass as she went into the shower. Autumn laughed.

After her parents and Autumn left for the store, June began her chores. When she had finished her chores, she looked at the clock and sat at the table drinking a Coke. The phone rang, and June jumped up, knowing that it had to be Roger calling. She picked up the phone and said, “Hello.”

“Good morning, Sunshine,” Roger said. “Did you finally get out of bed? I’ve been waiting for your call since nine o’clock.”

“I’ll have you know that I was up before daylight this morning. I showered, dressed, had breakfast, and did all my chores. I just sat down to have a Coke when you called. I take it you’ve been up a while, too?”

“Yeah. Do you want to come over and talk about what we’re going to do today?”

“Let me make myself pretty, and I’ll be right there. Bye.” June said and hung up the phone. Forty-five minutes later, she rang Roger’s doorbell and walked into the apartment.

“So, have you decided what you want to do today?” Roger asked after pouring two Cokes and sitting down at the table.

“There is one thing I want to do today, but I’ll save it for later if you have something else in mind,” June said then winked.

“Well, I think what you want can wait a little while. I thought I’d take you up to show you where our new house is going to be. We’ll have to hike through the woods because there isn’t any road there yet. On the way, we’ll stop at Manny’s Hardware and get a duplicate key made for you so you can get in on Monday. How does that sound to you?”

“I’d like that. Why do I have to be here Monday? I thought I wasn’t starting until next Monday.” June asked.

“I guess I should have asked you this first, but would you mind coming by every day to bring in the newspaper and mail? I don’t want stacks of papers lying in front of my door. It’s a dead giveaway that nobody’s home. And, by the way, I made an appointment with the phone company to have another phone put in on Thursday. So you’ll have to be here early that day.”

“No problem,” June replied.

“Okay, then. Let’s finish our drinks, and we’ll get going.”

After they had the key made, Roger and June were on their way to show June the lot. On the way, Roger described the lot to her.

“The lot is 3.5 acres. There’s 200 feet of road frontage and roughly 700 feet deep. So it’ll be a hike to get back to the stream. They’ll be coming to clear a driveway in two weeks. The house will only be about 400 feet deep. That’ll give us about 300 feet for the house and yard. I want 200 feet in the back just to give room if the stream should flood. The stream runs a little quicker here, but it’s not a raging river. We can always decide to clear more area in front if we want, but I’d like the house to not be visible from the road.”

Shortly, Roger pulled off the road and announced they were there. June asked about the red strips tied to the trees, and Roger told her they marked where the driveway was going to be. They made their way through the woods, and the sound of the gurgling stream told them they were there.

June ran up to the bank of the stream and put both of her hands to her mouth. “Oh, Roger,” she said. “This is beautiful. Even the stream is prettier. I’ll be able to see it while I’m cooking and doing the dishes. I can’t wait until I see the house.”

“Well, as soon as the drive is in, we’ll be going the over some builder’s plans.” Roger said as he put his arm around June’s waist.

June pulled Roger’s head down and kissed him. They watched the stream for a short while then left. All June talked about on the way back was the stream. They stopped at a diner and had lunch on their way, then went back to the apartment. They both collapsed on the sofa and stared at one another. Neither said a word until June finally spoke.

“I’ve got an idea,” June said.

“What’s that?” Roger replied.

“Why don’t we go see if your bed will fit in our new house?”

“That’s a great idea,” Roger said. “I suppose we should take our clothes off while we check.”

“That’s odd. I was thinking the same thing,” June said as she got up and walked towards the bedroom, looking back at Roger, with a smile on her face. Roger’s smile was even more prominent than June’s.

June was the first one naked and jumped on the bed, grinning up at Roger. “Well, come on, big boy. I’ve been waiting for this moment for over a year now.”

Roger smiled back at June as he took off his clothes. When he was down to his boxer shorts, he laid down alongside her and whispered in her ear. “There’s a present for you underneath my pants.”

June giggled as she pulled his shorts down. “Oh, look!” she exclaimed, “It’s little Roger, and he looks glad to see me.”

“Yes, he does. I think he’s waiting for you to kiss him.”

June wasted no time in granting little Roger’s wish. She got up on her knees and began kissing the cock aimed straight up at her. June’s tongue licked Roger’s dick between each kiss. She moaned when she felt Roger’s tongue part her labia and gently enter her. June fell backward, pulling Roger’s head to hers. No words were spoken as Roger rolled on top of June and pointed his dick at the entrance to her vagina. He slowly pierced the opening, and June gasped as she felt him enter her.

June had felt Roger in her before, but she had never felt his sperm inside her vagina. She wondered what it felt like when a man cums in a woman. “Was it as hot as some girls told her?” she said to herself. She felt Roger’s penis deep inside her as his pace quickened. She would find out soon, she thought. She felt Roger tense up, and he let out a loud grunt. Suddenly, she felt it. It filled her insides. It was warm, not hot. It felt marvelous. She cried out loud and bucked wildly as her orgasm overtook her. It was over. It was spectacular.

Roger rolled off June and breathed heavily. June rolled on top of him and kissed him. Their tongues intertwined while her groin ground into Roger’s. She broke off the kiss and rolled off Roger.

“Oh, Roger, I love you so much.” June softly whispered in his ear.

“I love you, too, June,” Roger whispered back.

They laid in bed for several minutes before Roger got out of bed. He looked down at June, who was lying there with her eyes closed and gave her a light pat on the ass.

“Shall we take a shower together?” He asked.

June opened her eyes and smiled broadly before getting out of bed. They both went into the bathroom and showered, washing each other.

After the shower, they got dressed and sat at the kitchen table drinking Cokes. Very few words were spoken, but their eyes never left each other. Finally, June got up to go.

“What time are you leaving tomorrow,” She asked at the door.

“I want to be on the road no later than noon. It looks like a five-hour drive, so that’ll put me at the hotel in time for dinner.”

“Well, that means I won’t see you for six days. I won’t be home from church before you go. I’ll miss you.”

“Hey, It’s only six days, not a month. We usually only see each other one or two evenings during the week. You know what they say, ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder.’” Roger pulled June against him, looked down her, and kissed her.

June gave Roger one last look before saying, “Be careful driving. I hope you have a good time,” as she walked out the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.