June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 32: Roger’s News

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: Roger’s News - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awakened from her morning nap by the telephone ringing. She ran down the stairs to answer it. She had no idea what time it was or for how long she had been sleeping.

“Hello, this is June.”

“Were you still in bed? You sound like you just got up,” Roger chimed.

“Yes. I was exhausted from last night, and when I got home, the house was empty, so I decided to take a nap. What time is it?”

Roger chuckled before answering, “It’s 12:30. I was getting worried about you. What time did you get home this morning?”

“I didn’t look at the clock when I got home, but it had to be around 11.”

“Oh,” Roger felt sorry that he had wakened her. “Go back to bed and get some more sleep. Come on over when you get up. I’m dying to hear about last night, and I’ve got some news to tell you.”

“No, I’m fine now. Let me brush my hair and make myself look half-way respectable, and I’ll be there. What’s the news?”

“You’ll find out when you get here,” Roger said.

“You rat!” June exclaimed. “At least give me a hint.”

“Not on your life. Just get that cute little ass of yours over here.”

“See you soon. Goodbye.” June hung up the phone and turned to go back upstairs. As she turned, she noticed someone on the sidewalk staring through the window. It was the same guy who had seen her standing naked before. She realized that she was in such a hurry to answer the phone that she neglected to throw a robe on and was completely naked. “Pervert,” she said aloud to herself and ran upstairs. After brushing her hair and putting on some makeup, June went to the closet and selected a mini dress, with a built-in bra, to put on. She grabbed a pair of bikini panties and, after deciding not to wear them, threw them into her purse, thinking that she may want to wear them home.

June rang the doorbell, opened the door, and walked in to find Roger coming out of the kitchen.

“I’m just getting some coffee ready. Did you want a cup?” Roger said before going back into the kitchen.

“Yes, please,” June answered when she sat down at the table. “So, what’s the news you have to tell me?”

“You first,” Roger said as he put the cup of coffee in front of June. “I’m dying to hear about your night at Alice’s.”

June took a sip of the coffee and started to relate the events of her night before. She began telling Roger about the demonstration.

“It was done very nicely. It was nothing like Autumn’s demonstration. The two girls giving the presentation took turns demonstrating the procedures were graduates and did a very professional job. There were some differences in the processes. Four students were going into their junior year. So, they each had 16 ounces to administer, one at a time. The instructors only showed the girls how to lube the nozzles and insert them into me. Then one girl would pour their 16 ounces into the bag, lube me and the nozzle, stick the nozzle in my ass, and start the flow of water. When the bag was empty, she took out the nozzles and wiped the lube off me and the nozzles. The next girl followed the same process. I had a full quart in me and was allowed to relieve myself before the next two girls took their turns. It was humiliating. To make matters worse, I had to spread my cheeks wide open and hold them that way through the whole thing. I will say that no one shoved their fingers into my ass like Autumn, and the others did the last time.”

Other than that, things were pretty much the same as last time. Oh, there was something else new added this time. I had a complete vaginal examination by the instructor AND by each student.” June ended her report and looked at Roger.

“I can imagine what that was like for you. On the other hand, you did say everything was done nicely, and I guess it wasn’t much different than a doctor’s check-up.” Roger finally said.

“I suppose so. Still and all, it was embarrassing at times.”

“How about the ‘fun’ afterward? Was it fun?” Roger smirked after asking the questions.

“I won’t go into details about that. Suffice it to say that it was just that. Fun. I had every orifice in my body, probed by tongues, fingers, dildos, and vibrators. At one point, Alice fucked me with a strap-on while I licked Joan. I lost count of my orgasms. Alice and Joan literally worshipped my body, and I returned the favor to them. I don’t think I got three hours of sleep that night. They weren’t anything like they were at Autumn’s demonstration or their party. They are nice people. I like I them.”

“Oh. So it looks like I have some competition.”

June laughed. “You just might have,’ she smirked then went on. “You know better than even to think that. You are the one and only one that holds my heart. You’ll get to realize that very soon.”

“What do you mean? You know that I was only joking.”

“Well, I graduate Friday. That should be about the same time that my period is due. Then ten days later, I’ll be 18. Soooo, I’ll not only be safe to have vaginal intercourse, I’ll also be considered an adult. That also means that our sex life will greatly improve within a couple of weeks.”

Roger leaned over the table and kissed June. “I can’t wait, but I don’t see how our sex life could be any better. Sure, I look forward to having vaginal sex with you, but I haven’t suffered any sexual frustration, thanks to you.”

“Thanks. I haven’t either, thanks to you, my sister, and some others.” June laughed.

“Touche’”

“Okay, enough about me. What’s the news you have?”

“I almost forgot about that. The home office wants me to interview for an opening for a regional sales manager.”

“Oh.” June looked surprised and concerned. “Will that mean that you have to move to the home office? Where is that, anyway?”

“The home office is in Virginia, but I won’t have to move there. I’m not sure what region needs a new manager, but I still don’t think I’ll have to move. If I must move, I’ll decline to accept the offer.”

“How much more money would you make as a regional manager?”

“I don’t have that figure, but it would be a lot more than what I make now.”

June seemed more worried than happy with the news. In one way, she knew that the increase in pay would be nice, but if Roger were to be talked into moving away, she worried about their being apart would affect their relationship. She put that question to Roger.

Roger thought for a moment before answering. “If I thought, for one second, this would affect our relationship, regardless of how much money they offer, I wouldn’t even consider the position. You mean more to me than any amount of money. I will tell you that, no matter what region the company has in mind for me, there will probably be some overnight travel involved. That would only be on weekdays, no weekend or holiday travel.”

“I can put up with your travels. That’ll give me a little more free time with my family and friends.” June said. Spending occasional evenings with Alice and Joan came into her mind, but she quickly dismissed that idea. “When will you go for your interview?”

“I’m not sure if I’ll have to go to the home office or if they’ll come here to interview me. I’ll find out this week.”

“Let me know as soon as you hear. I hope you’re here for more graduation, and you had better be here for my birthday.” June smiled.

“I wouldn’t miss either one,” Roger promised. “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I asked my boss if there’s any chance of him selling me a couple of acres on the stream.”

“You did?” June’s eyes brightened when she heard that news. “What did he say?”

“He said that he’d think if over and let me know. We’ll have to wait to find out.”

“That would be so nice. Our own little park.”

“Actually, I was planning to build a house on it. Nothing too big. I don’t want to spoil the feeling we have for that place.”

“That would be nice, too, but what will we do when we want to have sex?” June laughed.

“Sex, sex, sex. Is that all you ever think about?” They both laughed.

When I’m with you, that’s all that’s on my mind.” June replied.

“Liar! I know you’re thinking about Alice, Joan, Gayle, and your sister whenever we have sex.” Roger joked.

“Watch out, buster. If my ass and pussy weren’t so sore, I’d show you who I think about.”

“Talk, talk, talk,” Roger laughed.

June lightly punched Roger’s shoulder, then dropped her hand to his lap. She unbuttoned his pants, unzipped his fly, and his pants and underwear down. His dick jumped out, ready for action. June smiled up at Roger, dropped to her knees in front of him, and dropped her head to his lap.

Later, June gave Roger talked small talk. June gave him all the information he needed to know about the graduation, telling him sternly not to be late.

“I think my parents will have a small party for my birthday. You’re invited, but it’ll be mostly family attending. You’ll get to meet my grandparents as well as all my aunts, uncles, and cousins.”

“What do you want for your birthday?” Roger asked.

“From you?” June asked then continued before Roger could answer. “I only want a single, red rose. I’ll get my big gift when we get to your place after the party.”

For the rest of the evening, June and Roger engaged in small talk while watching TV. At seven o’clock, June got up and told Roger that she was exhausted. They kissed, and June went home.

June kept herself busy after school each day by shopping for something to wear for graduation. She called several of her friends asking what they were wearing. Most were thinking of wearing shorts under the gown, but bringing a dress to wear after the ceremony. She opted to wear a mini dress, thinking she wouldn’t have to change afterward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.