June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 31: The Patient Redeux

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Patient Redeux - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Saturday evening, after dinner, June decided to ask her parents for permission to stay overnight on Friday.

“Mom, Dad,” she began. “One of my girlfriends asked me to come to a sleep-over this Friday. No boys will be there. Only a few girls are getting together for a little fun before I graduate. Can I go?”

June’s father looked at her mother, who nodded in agreement.

“Yes, you can go. Behave yourself and try to be home before we leave for the store Saturday.” Her father replied.

June glanced over towards her sister and saw Autumn smiling back at her.

“Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Mom. I’ll behave, and I’ll leave a phone number where you can reach me in case you need me for something.”

“That’s fine, sweetheart,” Her mother said. “You go and have a fun time with your friends. When I was in school, I had a slumber party at my house for a bunch of girls. We spent the whole night talking. Most of the talk was about boys. I don’t think any of us got more than two hours of sleep that night.”

“Well, I think it’ll be fun, but I’m not looking forward to getting only two hours of sleep.” June laughed along with her mother.

After dinner, June and Autumn cleared the table and started to wash the dishes. Autumn put her mouth to June’s ear and whispered. “Early to bed tonight. I want to hear what Roger said.” June nodded her head and continued to dry the dishes and put them away.

When they had finished the dishes, both girls joined their parents in the living room. Five minutes later, June excused herself and called Alice to tell her that she would be there Friday. Alice was ecstatic when she heard the news. June hung up the phone, went back into the living room, and told everyone that it was a busy day and she was going to bed. She went upstairs, got undressed, sat on her bed, and waited. A few minutes later, June heard Autumn on the stairway. Autumn went over June’s bed and sat alongside her. Before Autumn could say a word, June spoke.

“Tell me what you thought about this morning’s events,” June said.

“I was nervous in the beginning, but I got into everything once it got going.”

“Yes, I could tell by the number of orgasms you had. I counted four.”

“Actually, I had five. The last one was weak.”

“What part did you like the most?”

“That’s hard to say. I liked it when Bob fucked me. He was the best of the three boys. Then again, Frank’s dick in my ass was nice, too. But my favorite part was the last part when I was licking you, mistress.”

“Really? Tell me, was Bob’s fuck better than Shep’s?” June couldn’t keep herself from reminding Autumn about the dog.

“Yes, because it lasted longer and was deeper, but Shep’s was the most exciting for me. I think it was because it was such a perverted act, and people were watching.”

“Well, since you liked licking me the best, I am going to let you do it again tonight.”

“Thank you, mistress. I gather you are going to do the demo at Alice’s on Friday.”

“Yes, I am.”

“Did you tell Roger about it?” Autumn asked.

“Yes. I told Roger all about the demonstration and the sleep-over.”

“What did he say about it?

June was getting annoyed at Autumn’s constant questions, so she decided to let it all out.

“Alright. Listen up. I’m going to tell you everything we talked about just once, and that’s going to be the end of my talk about Roger. No more questions.”

“The first things we talked about was about you getting fucked by Shep and the gang bang. When I told him about the demo and sleep-over, he was a little concerned about it. He isn’t very fond of me after I told him about everything. Roger flat out told me that he didn’t like the person I’ve become, and if I didn’t end all this D/S stuff, our relationship would not survive.”

“He said that?” Autumn interrupted.

“Yes, he did. He even said that it must end when we decide to get married.”

“Omigod, he hinted about getting married?” Autumn’s excitement was evident when she spoke.

“Yes. Actually, he said ‘when or if we decide to marry.’ It was the first time he brought up the possibility of marriage. I made up my mind to end everything with Gayle and to stop dominating you as soon as I can. So, my dear sister, When I come home from Alice’s on Saturday, you will no longer have to put up with being a slave to me.”

“Oh, No!” Autumn exclaimed. “Can’t we keep it a secret between us? Please, mistress.”

“I’m sorry, sis. I don’t want to have any secrets from Roger. Do you know how I feel after I put you through some of this stuff? Even I don’t like me. I’m not cut out for the role of a dominatrix.” June looked at the disappointment on Autumn’s face. “Look, sis. I won’t stop you from asking me if you can please me at bedtime, but I won’t demand you to do it. Look at the bright side. There will be no more spankings or walking around with a dust brush in your cunt or ass. Certainly no more gang bangs or dog fucks.”

Autumn thought for a moment before answering. “I suppose there is a bright side, but doing those things you mentioned got me horny. I’ll let you in on something. When you left after the gang bang, I went up to my bed and masturbated. Not once, mind you, but several times. I even shoved fingers up my ass and put them in my mouth afterward.”

June could not come up with the words to reply to Autumn’s revelation. She realized now that her sister was obsessed with sex. She remembered Autumn telling her that she visualized herself in June’s position when she dominated her. For the first time, June realized that Autumn was truly living out her fantasies by dominating June.

“Wow!” June said. “Well, we still have this week before we end it. I’ll see what else I can dream up. When I come home on Saturday, we can celebrate by putting you through a real workout.”

“Deal!” Autumn said. “Can I ask you one more question?”

“Sure,” June replied. “Go right ahead.”

“May I please you tonight, mistress?”

“Yes, you may.”

“How would you like me to please you, mistress.”

June rolled over on her stomach before she answered, “Guess.”

Autumn bent down and began licking June’s cheeks, then spreading them and letting her tongue delve between them.


To June, it felt like the beginning of the week flew by. Autumn came to her bed each night and asked to please her. June let her sister do so, but only because she felt sorry for her. On Wednesday, Roger called her and told her that he has the photos of Gayle and Autumn ready. June called Gayle and told her that she would be visiting her Thursday to drop off the pictures. She went to the store and bought two Frames for the 8 X 10 photos and two photo albums. She had made up her mind to tell Gayle that she would no longer be her mistress.

The visit to Gayle’s was hard for both girls. Gayle was heartbroken when June made her announcement, and June felt terrible for ending it as well. June did tell Gayle that she would ask Alice if she would want Gayle as a slave, but Gayle told her not to do so because she was afraid word about that arrangement would get around the school. The conversation ended with June telling Gayle she still wanted to remain friends with her. In turn, Gayle said that she would like that, and she would always kiss the picture on the nightstand each night. Both girls were in tears when June got up to leave. They hugged and kissed each other before they parted.

After school on Friday, June came home to an empty house. Autumn was working at the store, which closed at nine on Saturdays. She picked up the phone and called Alice to ask what time she should arrive.

“The girls will be here at six, but you shouldn’t arrive until about seven. That’ll give leave enough time for everybody to get introduced to each other and get things ready.” Alice stated.

“Should I come dressed like I was for the last demo? I mean, should I not wear any under clothing?”

“I’ll leave that up to you. I think it would be nice if you wore a short dress sans underwear. It would save a little time if you did. Don’t forget to bring a change of clothes, including underwear, for the morning.”

“Okay, a short dress and no bra or panties it is. I’ll see you at seven then,” June almost forgot to ask Alice one more thing and quickly did so. “Alice, I hope they don’t do the enema demo tonight. Is there any way you can eliminate that?”

“Gee June. I don’t think so. That procedure is one that every nurse should know how to do. I doubt the girls giving the demo will consent to eliminate that part. Whether they’ll only show everyone how to do it, or give each girl a chance to do it, I don’t know. We’ll just have to wait to see what they will do.”

June almost began to argue the point when Alice continued.

“I’m so glad you decided to come, June. I’m looking forward to having a good time tonight. See you later.” Alice said then abruptly hung up the phone before June could say anything more.

June went upstairs and picked out a mini dress to wear tonight and a fresh change of clothes for the morning. She sat on her bed and thought about tonight. It was the first time since she was ten years old that she would attend a sleep-over. It’ll be different this time, she thought. That time it was a group of giggling girls having fun. This time it will probably be better described as an all-night orgy. She hoped upon hope tonight will not wind up with her being a slave to Alice. Never the less, the plans were made, and she would have to wait to see what the night brings.

June pulled into the parking lot of the complex and saw that the lot was nearly full, causing her to have to park further from Alice’s then she wanted. She looked at her watch and frowned when she saw it was only 6:50. Alice had told her to arrive no sooner than seven, so June listened to the radio as she sat and worried about tonight, sorry she consented to be here. Finally, her watch read 7:02, and she grabbed her small suitcase and walked to the front door. She rang the doorbell and waited. Joan opened the door and smiled as she said hello to June let her in.

June stepped in and was surprised by the number of girls there. Besides Alice and Joan, there were six girls present. Knowing that two girls were going to be the ‘instructors’ for the demo, she figured that meant that there would be four girls practicing on her. The room was prepared, much like it was the last time. The same table stood in the center of the room and a snack table beside it with a towel covering whatever was going to be used for demonstration. The only difference was an enema bag hanging ominously from a medal pole. June shuddered when she saw that. Before she could say anything, Alice walked over to her, placed her arm around June’s waist, and spoke.

“I’m so glad you came, June. Let me introduce you to everyone. Starting from left to right is Mary, next is Melissa, they are the new graduates who will run the demonstration tonight. Following is Betty, Barbara, Tammy, and Judy.”

As each of the girls were introduced, they held up their hands and smiled. June returned their smiles with a smile and a nod of her head.

“Before we begin, June, let me get you a glass of sweetened iced tea. I made a gallon of it again, and I assume you know why.” Alice looked at the other girls and smiled.

“Yes, I do, and I’m not looking forward to that part of the show,” June said while the girls laughed.

Alice returned from the kitchen and handed June a large glass filled with iced tea. June gulped it down as quickly as she could. She felt herself becoming nervous when she gave the glass back to Alice.

“Okay, June,” Mary said as she walked over to the table. “If you get undressed and get up on the table, we can begin. There’s a lot to go through, and a lot of hands-on training for the new students. Hopefully, we’ll be finished with everything by nine or a few minutes later.”

The new student’s eyes opened wide, and they looked at one another when June undid the sash that held her dress closed and revealed June’s nakedness. June walked over to the table and started to get on top of it when Mary interrupted her.

“Well, June. It looks like you shaved your pubes already. Did you do that for the demonstration or do you shave regularly?” Mary asked.

“I shave nearly every day when I shave my legs.”

Mary looked at the students. “Girls, shaving the pubic area was the first item on my list. Do any of you shave your pubes? Raise your hand if you do.” She asked.

Barbara was the only one who raised her hand.

“I hate to ask this, but would any of you other girls volunteer for this part of the demonstration?” Mary asked.

Betty, Tammy, and Judy looked at each other until Tammy raised her hand to volunteer.

“Excellent!” Mary exclaimed. “Take off your scrubs and panties and get on the table.” She continued as Tammy undressed. “Girls, I shave my pubic hair regularly as well, as does Melissa.”

“Why? Judy asked.

“I feel cleaner down there. You know that hair and damp places attract all kinds of bacteria. I’m not saying that shaving prevents any infections or disease, but just knowing that makes me feel cleaner. By the way, the guys all love it.” Mary smiled when she heard the girls giggle.

Tammy, nude except for a bra, climbed onto the table and spread her legs wide. Mary grabbed a pair of scissors and snipped Tammy’s pubic hair as close to the skin as possible. She lifted the towel covering the items she would be using and retrieved a razor. She spread some lubricant on Tammy’s stubble, dipped the razor into a bowl of warm water. She looked at the other students who were still standing away from the table.

“Hey, girls. Don’t just stand there. Get around the table, so you see what I’m doing. You’re each going to have to take a couple of strokes, so you better watch. Sorry, Tammy, but you’re not gonna be a position to do any shaving. However, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure it out by watching.” Mary said, smiling.

Once the girls were gathered around the table, Mary made a couple of short strokes across the top of Tammy’s pubic hair then dipped the razor back into the water. Before handing it to Judy, Mary demonstrated how to spread the labia without inserting any fingers to avoid knicking them.

June, still naked, stood a distance from the table while the demonstration was going on. Suddenly, she felt a hand rubbing her ass. June turned her head and saw Alice smiling at her. She faked a grin at Alice and turned her attention back to the table. Every so often, June would glance sideways at the girls. They all seemed to be intently watching the shaving. Once, she caught Barbara looking at her while Alice was rubbing her ass, and June’s face glowed pink as she turned her attention back towards the table.

After they all had shaved Tammy, it was June’s turn on the table. June had to sit up while they took her blood pressure and oxygen levels. Afterward, she had to lay on her stomach while Mary and the girls each took her temperature orally and rectally. June hated when each girl had to take her temperature rectally. They all giggled as they pushed the thermometer into her ass. When that phase was over, Alice called for a short break so June can drink some more tea.

After the break, Melissa became the instructor. She demonstrated the correct way to examine a woman’s breasts for lumps. Again, each student performed the examination. Most of the girls were gentle, but Barbara squeezed June’s tits much too hard and was chastised by Melissa for doing so. Barbara grinned and apologized to Melissa and June before doing it all over again. This time she was more gentle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.