June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 30: Another Proposal for June

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30: Another Proposal for June - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

The phone rang five times before June heard Alice say, “Hello.”

“Hello, Alice. This is June. Autumn told me that you wanted me to call you. What’s up?’

“Oh, hi, June. Yes. I called Autumn to ask if she would lend you to me one Friday for an overnight stay. I forgot Autumn saying at the party that she no longer had any control over you.”

“That’s correct. Autumn doesn’t control me anymore. That was only for 30 days. What did you want with me?”

“I was talking to some other students about your helping Autumn demonstrate some procedures. These were two senior students who just graduated, and they asked if I could arrange to have you do the same for them. Before I give you any details, let me say that this will not be anything like that fiasco we had. That got way out of hand. This time it will be strictly business. Do you think you could help us out again?”

“You said these girls have already graduated? I would think they would have enough practice already. And why would it be an overnight stay?” June was suspect of Alice’s and the senior student’s motives.

“Oh, that has nothing to do with the demonstration. Because the demo will be in the evening, I thought you could spend the night with Joan and me. You know, maybe have a little fun afterward. As far as the girls go, they knew some lower-class girls, like Joan and me, who had heard about Autumn’s demo and asked them to do the same thing for them. I understand that there are a few more procedures that Autumn didn’t cover that they will.”

“I don’t know, Alice. Friday nights Roger and I go out for dinner and a movie. I’ll see what he says about it. You don’t want him there to take pictures, do you?”

“NO! This demonstration is not going to be like the circus Autumn planned. Joan and I both realized later that Autumn saw an opportunity to humiliate you in front of Roger and strangers.”

“You hit the nail on the head, Alice. I knew that, and so did Roger. Will I have to be naked again?”

“I think it would be best if you were naked. We don’t have gowns, and removing clothes for each demonstration would take a lot of time.” Alice sensed that June was considering agreeing to be the patient again and crossed her fingers.

June thought for a moment before talking. “I’ll be seeing Roger this afternoon. Let me find out what he thinks. Can I call you back tomorrow after church?”

“Yes, please. I do hope you consider doing it. Not only the demo but staying overnight with Joan and me as well. I think we can have a good time after everyone leaves. I may even ask the girls if would each would give you a little tip for your helping them.”

“No money. That would make me feel like a prostitute. One more question. What other procedures are they going to demonstrate?’

“They didn’t elaborate. They just said there were more things they can demonstrate. I assume they will cover all the things Autumn did and maybe add a couple of procedures that Autumn didn’t cover. Probably those procedures weren’t humiliating enough for Autumn to demonstrate.”

“Okay, Alice. I’ll talk to Roger and call you back tomorrow.”

“Thanks, June. I would appreciate it if you decide to do it, but I’ll understand if you don’t. Have a good time with Roger today. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye, Alice. Tell Joan I said hello. I will give your idea some serious consideration and get back to you.”

June hung up the phone and turned to go back into the kitchen. She was surprised to see Autumn standing in the doorway, obviously listening to her entire phone conversation.

“So?” Autumn asked as June walked by her and sat back down at the table.

“Word about your demonstration involving me got around the school, and some sophomore students asked some seniors, who had just graduated if they could do the same. She wants me to replay my role as a patient for them and stay overnight for some fun afterward.” June said without looking directly at Autumn.

“You’re not going to do it, are you?” Autumn asked.

“You heard the conversation. I told Alice I might consider it after talking to Roger. You know, Autumn, everyone who was there realizes that you planned that demonstration solely to humiliate me. Alice promised that this demo would not be like yours. She said it would be very professional.”

“I’m sure it will,” Autumn said sarcastically. “and I’m sure the fun later will be professional as well.”

“Do I detect a bit of jealousy?” June smiled as she looked at her sister.

“No. Well, maybe a little. Am I invited?”

“Why? You had your fun with me. No, they didn’t ask if you could come.”

“I suppose Roger will be there to take some photographs of the whole thing,” Autumn said as she got up from the table and walked to the sink to clean her glass.

“No, he won’t be there. That’s enough about it. I’ll make my decision later and call Allice back tomorrow.” June also got up from the table and, in a huff, went upstairs to shower and get dressed.

When she got out of the shower, June saw Autumn sitting on her bed.

“I’m sorry I got a little catty, June,” Autumn said apologetically.

“That’s okay, sis. I know you’d like to be there for the demonstration. I’ll tell you all about it if I decide to do it.” June responded as she dressed.

“I appreciate the offer, but I’m not sure if I want to hear about the demonstration. I’m a little concerned about the fun afterward, though. I think Alice is a bit dominant over Joan. I didn’t tell you that, after the demonstration, Alice had Joan lie in their bathtub while she pissed on her. Alice told me that Joan asked her to do it, but I’m not sure about that. I tell you this because I want you to be on your guard about them if you do stay overnight.”

“Thanks, Autumn,” June stopped dressing upon hearing about Alice and Joan. “I kinda’ suspected that Joan was submissive. I hope Alice doesn’t expect to dominate me. If I detect any such behavior, I’ll leave immediately.”

June finished dressing then went downstairs to call Roger to tell him she was leaving now and would see him soon.

June walked into Roger’s apartment and gave him a hug and a kiss.

“Sit down,” Roger said. “Can I get you anything from the kitchen?”

“No, thanks,” June replied.”

“So, what do you want to do today?” He asked June.

“I was hoping you’d be up to going to our place by the stream again.” She replied.

“That sounds good to me. Anything special on your mind that you want to talk about?”

“Lots! You won’t believe who wanted me to come over next Friday evening.”

“Oh? Tell me about it.”

“No, let’s wait until we get to the stream.”

“Okay. Let me get my keys, and we’ll be on or way.”

During the drive, the two lovers sat mostly in silence with only insignificant comments on what they observed out the windows. Once there, Roger grabbed a blanket out of the trunk and laid it down near the stream. He waited patiently for June to say something until his patience ended.

“Okay, June. Out with it. Tell me the news.” He finally said.

I’ve been trying to think how to tell you everything without you getting upset,” June finally spoke without taking her eyes off the stream. “First, let me tell you what I did to Autumn. I set her up with three boys from my school who gang-banged her this morning.”

“YOU WHAT?” Roger exclaimed. “I don’t believe it.”

“Believe it. That’s not all. Friday, after school, I set her up to be fucked by Shep, Gayle’s German Shepherd.” June reached into her purse and took out the polaroids she took and handed them to Roger.

Roger studied the pictures then handed them back to June, who put them back into her purse.

“Jesus, June. You’re getting worse than Autumn.” Roger said. “Why did you do that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.