June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 29: The Gang’s All Here

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Gang’s All Here - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June arrived at school early Friday morning. After parking the car, she got out and looked around at all the kids standing outside. She spotted the group of boys she was looking for and started to walk in their direction. June picked these boys solely because of their reputation among the students. She had talked to other girls who have dated most of them and who had sex with some of them. These boys never went steady with any girl but rather “played the field” using their term for a quick roll in the bed. As she drew near the group, June noticed that they all were looking at her. She smiled and stopped in front of the group.

“Hi, guys,” June said with a smile on her face.

“Hey, June,” Bob, the leader of the group, said. “What’s on your mind?”

“I’m looking for guys who would like to have some fun with a nice girl,” June said with a wide grin on her face.

“Well, you just may have come to the right place,” Bob said. “Of course, it all depends on the nice girl and what she considers fun. If she’s looking for sex, you came to the right place.”

“First of all, let me tell you that’s what she’s looking forward to experiencing. She is a bit older than you guys. She’s my sister, Autumn, and she’s 21. She also has never been with a boy and is eager to break the ice. So, does anyone want to help this poor girl?”

Three of the boys, Bob, Frank, and Eddie, raised their hands.

“So, if she wants to get her cherry popped, you’ve come to the right place. When and where is this going to happen?” Bob chimed.

“Saturday, at my house,” June replied. “Be there no earlier than 9:30 a.m. and no later than 10. You’ll have to be out of the house by noon. Is that okay with you all? I said she’s never been with a boy, but her cherry was taken by her masturbating.”

“Are you saying that you want the three of us to do this?” Eddie asked.

“That’s what I’m saying. You guys can choose who goes first. You can even have one of you screwing her while she’s giving another one a blow job if you’re up for it.”

“Wow!” Frank exclaimed. “I’m game if she’s willing.”

“Oh, she’ll be willing to do anything. She will do anything I tell her to do. There is only one thing you can not do. You can’t cum in her vagina. She’s not on any birth control. If you have rubbers, you can use them. You can cum in her mouth or her ass, but not in her vagina. Any other questions?”

“Let me get this straight,” Bob said. “You’re her younger sister, but she’ll do anything you want her to do?”

“That’s right. If you guys behave yourselves, I may prove it to you after you’ve had enough fun with her,” June teased.

“How?” Frank asked.

“You’ll have to wait to find out,” June laughed. “Can I count on you to show up?”

The boys all promised to be there promptly at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday. June gave them her address and thanked them. She turned away and started walking to the school door. Along the way, she could hardly wait to tell Autumn about the surprise she had in store for her.

Excited as she was, June tried to be calm when she got home. She entered the house and heard Autumn humming a tune in the kitchen. She went to the table, laid her books on it, and sat down.

“Care for a Coke?” Autumn asked.

“Yes. Thanks,’ June replied. “Do you have any plans made for Saturday?”

“Not really,” Autumn said. “I usually help out at the store on Saturday.”

“Will you ask dad to let you come in late, say at one o’clock?”

“I can. Why? Do you want to do something with me?” Autumn said as she set the glass of Coke in front of June.

“Sort of,” June began. “Sit down and listen to me.”

Autumn sat down across the table from June. “What’s on your mind?” She asked worriedly.

“I talked to some boys today, and they will be here at 9:30.”

“So, what does that have to do with my going to the store late?” Autumn queried.

“Everything! They’re coming to fuck you.” June replied matter-of-factly.”

“WHAT?” Autumn exclaimed. “How many?”

“Three.”

“Omigod, June. I can’t believe you set me up with three boys, still in high school, who are coming here solely to gang bang me.”

“That’s enough!” June yelled. “We are done with sister talk. Listen to me. They will come here to fuck you whether you like it or not. You will do what I tell you to do. I told them they could not cum in your vagina but could cum in your ass or your mouth. You will do whatever they want AND whatever I tell you to do. You will be freshly bathed, shaved, and nude when you open the door when they arrive. You will address them as ‘master’ and me as ‘mistress.’ You will thank them for coming and tell them that you will do whatever they want. While they undress, you will stand in the center of the living room using one hand to play with your cunt, and one hand to get your nipples stiff. Should you fail to do any of that, I will not hesitate to punish you. To save time, I may wait until they are finished with you before I punish you. All the boys will be there to witness your punishment no matter when I decide to do it. Got it?”

“Yes, mistress,” Autumn muttered as she looked down at the table.

“One more thing. I promised the boys a surprise when they are finished. I haven’t yet decided what that will be, but it will involve you. I’m thinking of asking each boy if there is anything he would like to see you do. If they can’t come up with anything, you’re safe. However, if they do want to see you do something, you will do what they wish. All of that will only happen if we have time for it. I told them that they had to be out of the house by noon.”

“Okay, mistress. I will tell dad I will be late tomorrow. What should I tell him why I’ll be late?” Autumn dejectedly responded.

“That’s up to you. You can tell dad that you want to go to school to get a copy of your grades and buy some books for the next semester. Don’t tell him that you are sick. If you do, you know that mom will stay home to nurse you.”

“That sounds okay. I know mom and dad let me do whatever I want when it comes to my education.” Autumn seemed more relaxed as she answered.

June looked at the tears in Autumn before speaking again. “Look, sis, I know this may not be what you were looking forward to as having your first sexual experience with a guy. I just wanted you to find out what it’s like to have sex with a boy. Initially, I wanted to set you up with one particular guy that has a reputation among the girls in school. When I saw him, he was in a group of 7 guys. I never expected that three of the boys would volunteer. Like you did with me, I got carried away by asking all of them all. In retrospect, I wish I would have called him aside and asked him. Unfortunately, I didn’t. So it is what it is. You will probably never again see these boys. In a week, you’ll be over it and, at least, know what it’s like to have sex with a guy.”

“You’re forgiven, mistress. I think it’ll take more than a week for me to get over this, however. Do you plan on taking pictures?”

“I hadn’t planned on it, but, now that you mentioned it, I probably will have the polaroid ready unless you want me to have Roger take some,” June replied with a smile. She knew what Autumn would say about Roger being there.

“Please, mistress, don’t tell Roger about this. I don’t want anyone else to know about it.”

“I won’t ask Roger to come, but I cannot promise to not tell him about it,” June said. “Do you remember having Roger there to witness all the times you humiliated me?”

“Yes, mistress, and I deeply regret it.” Autumn sobbed.

“Okay, this part of the conversation is over. I don’t want to rehash my month of slavery all over again. Let’s go back to being sisters now.” June said.

The girls chatted while they finished their drinks then June went upstairs to clean herself up a bit. She asked Autumn to give her the Polaroid camera and quickly go over how to load the film again. Afterward, they went to town to buy film for it and stopped in to chat a bit with their parents. The store was busy with shoppers, so they left after merely saying a few words to their parents.

That evening Autumn asked her parents if she could come in late tomorrow. They both granted her wish much to her chagrin. She glanced over to June, sitting in the chair by the window, and saw the wide grin on her sister’s face. Both girls watched TV with their parents until June got up.

“It’s been a busy day, and I’m bushed. I’m going to bed.” June said. She kissed her parents and looked over at Autumn.

“Me, too,” Autumn said as she rose from the chair and, likewise, kissed her parents and followed June up the stairs. She wondered what perversion June was going to order her to do tonight.

Once the girls were undressed, June got in her bed and looked over at Autumn before speaking.

“It’s going to be a busy morning tomorrow, Autumn. Go to bed, get a good night’s sleep, and try not to worry about anything.”

Autumn, stunned by June’s remark, glanced over towards her sister, then dropped to her knees and crawled over to June’s bed.

“Please, mistress, will you allow me to kiss you good night?” Autumn whispered.

“I meant what I said,” June replied. “Tonight, we are sisters.”

“June, I’m sorry I acted like I did when you told me your plans for tomorrow. I’ll try hard to please the boys and you, but will you allow me to kiss your pussy before I go to bed?”

“Only if you want to, but be quick about it. We both are going to have a busy day tomorrow. “ June replied.

Autumn crawled onto the bed, between June’s legs and planted a big, sloppy kiss on her pussy. Afterward, Autumn said goodnight to June and walked back to her bed.

The following morning June awoke at 7:30 and looked over towards Autumn’s bed. Seeing it empty, she jumped up and rushed to get dressed and headed downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen, she found Autumn and her father eating breakfast while her mother sipped a cup of tea.

“Good morning, Sunshine.” Her father chimed.

June greeted everyone and went to the pantry, grabbed a box of Cheerios, and, from the cabinet a bowl, and spoon. She sat at the table across from her sister and smiled at her. Autumn merely looked down at her bowl of cereal. It was apparent to June that Autumn was nervous about the events prepared for her today. Once everyone was done eating, and the parents left for the store, June and Autumn went upstairs to their bedroom to get ready.

“First thing first,” June began, “Get me the enema bag. I think we’ll give you two enemas just to be sure you’re clean back there.”

Without saying a word, Autumn went to the closet and retrieved the enema bag and handed it to June. The mention of the enema bag made Autumn remember something that she had forgotten to tell June.

“Mistress, I’m sorry, but I forgot to tell you that I got a phone call from Alice yesterday.”

“Oh? What did she want?” June asked.

“She wanted to know if I would lend you to her and Joan for a stay-over on Friday night. I told her that I no longer have control over you. She asked me if I would ask you to give her a call when you get a chance to do so.”

“Really? I’ll call her after the boys leave. Did she tell you why she wanted me to stay over?”

“No, mistress.

“Well,” June said. “I don’t think that’s going to happen, but I’ll call her anyway. Now, though, let’s get going with the enemas.”

June told Autumn to bend over her bed, legs spread, and spread her cheeks. Once Autumn was in position, June went into the bathroom and filled the enema bag with warm water and a bit of soap. She returned to the bedroom, inserted the nozzle into Autumn’s ass, and released the clip to allow the water to flow. When Autumn began to squirm, June knew that Autumn was nearly full. She waited another minute, then stopped the flow. Handing the bag to Autumn, she told her to take the bag into the bathroom, relieve herself, and, when ready, fill the bag again with fresh water then come back.

Once Autumn was finished with the second enema, showered, and shaved her pubes, the girls went downstairs to await the arrival of the boys. June sat on the sofa while Autumn looked waited for June to tell her what to do.

“Autumn, go stand by the front window and wait for the boys to get here. When they do, lower the shade and go to the door and let them in. Then you will assume your position in the center of the room. I will introduce you to them, and you will say, “Hello, I am glad to meet you and look forward to pleasing you, master Bob, or whoever I introduce.” While I’m talking to the boys, you will face them and keep your head up. You will have your hands clasped behind your head, and your legs spread wide. When I finish talking to them, I may have you pose in different positions so the boys can get a good look at you. Any questions?”

“No, mistress, but what if they don’t show up?” Autumn asked.

“I doubt these boys will pass up the opportunity to have a gang bang, but should they show up, I can come up with a few things you can do to relieve your frustration.”

Autumn stood by the window, hoping that the boys would not come. She heard June get up and go upstairs and return a few moments later. She glanced over towards June and saw her set a large bag down alongside the chair. She guessed that the bag held some of the toys from the photoshoot at Gayle’s. Finally, a car pulled in the driveway.

“I think they’re here, mistress,” Autumn said.

“Well, don’t just stand there. Go to the door and open it when they knock. Let them in then assume your position.”

Autumn walked to the door, took a deep breath, and slowly opened the door, hiding her body behind it as best as she could. She was visibly shaking as the boys came in and saw her standing there in the nude. She dropped her head towards the floor as she shut the door.

“Come in, guys,” June’s voice boomed.

The boys walked into the living room, followed by Autumn. The boys couldn’t take their eyes off Autumn as she walked into the middle of the room, clasped her hands behind her head, and spread her legs. Autumn couldn’t get over how big these boys were. Each of them was six feet or more.

“Well, what do you guys think of my sister?” June asked.

“She’s fine,” Bob said, and the other boys all agreed.

June stood up and walked over to stand next to Autumn.

“Why don’t you boys sit down on the sofa while I introduce you all to Autumn.” Once the boys were seated, June continued. “Autumn, the boy on the left is Bob.”

“Thank you for coming, master Bob. I hope I can please you today,” Autumn muttered with a shaky voice. Her shame was evident by the redness of her face.

June introduced the other two boys, Frank and Eddie, to Autumn, who greeted them in the same manner.

“Now, remember what I told you the rules were for today—absolutely no cumming in her cunt. You can come in her mouth, her ass, or, if you want, on her face or her tits. She will do whatever you want her to. If she hesitates or refuses, she will be punished by me or, if you wish, the person whom she refused to obey. You can leave whenever you wish, but you must be out by noon. Any questions?”

“How is she going to be punished?” Eddie asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.