June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 28: The Setup

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Setup - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June opened the front door and walked into the house after school on Thursday. The house was eerily quiet.

“Autumn?” She shouted.

“I’m upstairs. “ her sister replied.

She dropped her purse and books down on the kitchen table and went to the refrigerator, grabbed a bottle of Coke, poured herself a glass, and sat down at the table. After she took a few sips, she rose and went to the living room, picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hello.” Gayle’s voice seemed surprised.

“Hello, Gayle. I would like to come over and talk to you. Are you busy?”

“No, mistress. Sure, you can come over. What about do you want to talk? I hope you’re not going to dump me.”

“Nothing like that, Gayle. It’s something I ‘d rather talk to you face to face. I’ll be there shortly.”

“Okay, mistress.”

“Good. See you soon.” June hung up without waiting for Gayle to speak again.

Autumn, who had been eavesdropping on June’s phone call, came bouncing down the stairs.

“What do you want to talk to Gayle about?” She asked June.

“Well! Not even a hello first. And why do you have clothes on when we’re here alone?”

“I’m sorry, mistress. I was lying down and fell asleep. I just woke up when I heard you come in.” Autumn replied as she was taking off her clothes.

June waited until her sister was completely naked before asking if all the chores were completed.

“Yes, mistress. I did them all before I laid down.”

“Good. Now you can stand in front of the window and start licking your tits. Keep licking until I tell you otherwise.”

Autumn, dumbfounded, stared at her sister for a moment before going to the window. When she was in place and licking her tits, June continued.

“First of all, my phone conversations are none of your business. If I wanted you to know, I would have told you before I made the call. Since you are so interested in knowing why I wanted to talk to Gayle, I will tell you one of the things I will ask her. You probably know what that is, but I’ll tell you anyway. I will ask her If she would let Shep fuck you. To give her some incentive to agree, I will tell her that afterward you will clean Shep’s penis. Of course, you will use your tongue to do that. Won’t you?”

“Mistress, I don’t think I can do that. Cleaning him with my tongue, I mean.”

“Well then, I needn’t bother to ask her to let Shep fuck you. I’ll just show her the proofs I have and come home.”

“Oh, no! Please, mistress, I’ll try to do as you say, but I’m not sure that I can keep from throwing up while I clean him.”

“Well, if you feel yourself beginning to hurl, swallow it and continue your cleaning. Maybe it might be best if you come with me. I will let you ask Gayle if she will let Shep fuck you if you promise to clean him afterward. You know that he may not allow you to clean him. In that case, you won’t have to.”

“I hope he doesn’t,” Autumn whispered.

“Don’t forget that, if she lets Shep fuck you, you will have to thank her. You do know how you will thank her properly, don’t you?”

“By kissing her cunt?”

“Close! By kissing AND licking her ass. So get yourself ready to go. Wear only a dress. No bra or panties. As soon as we get inside and I sit down, you will remove your dress and get on your knees, on the floor, at my feet. Now get a short dress on and make it snappy. When you come down, bring the Polaroid with you and make sure it has a roll of film in it!”

Once Autumn came back downstairs, with the Polaroid in her hand, the girl’s left. On their way to Gayle’s, the girl’s remained silent. June parked the car in front of Gayles’s apartment, turned the key off, and looked at her sister whose hands were shaking.

“I’ll ask you one last time. Are you sure you want to do this?” June asked.

“Yes, I’m sure. I’m nervous about doing it in front of Gayle and you, but I will do it. If you take pictures, are you going to show them to anyone?”

“That’s none of your business. Depending upon your obedience, I may, or may not, show the pictures to anyone else. I probably will show them to Roger, however.”

Autumn dropped her head facing the floor when June said she would show pictures to Roger. She couldn’t imagine facing him again after he saw pictures of her getting fucked by a dog, then licking the penis clean.

The two girls got out of the car and walked to Gayle’s front door. Gayle must have been looking out her window and saw them coming because the door opened even before the doorbell rang. Only Gayle’s head was visible to the girls as the door hid Gayle’s body.

June was irritated by Gayle’s attempt to hide her nudity and stood fast.

“Why are you hiding behind the door?” She asked. “ I expect to be greeted by you with open arms whenever I come for a visit.”

“I’m sorry, mistress. I ... I didn’t want anyone to see me naked answering the door.” Gayle sheepishly stepped out from behind the door.

“I should make you step outside to greet us, but I won’t this time. Just remember that, in the future, whenever I let you know I’m coming to see you, you will be naked and not hiding. If I catch you trying to hide again, I will make you step outside to greet us. Remember when I told you to be naked anytime you are home alone in case I drop in unexpectedly?

“Yes, ma’am. I won’t let it happen again.”

“See that you don’t!” June said as she stepped inside, followed by Autumn.

June sat down in the chair then Autumn handed her the dress she was wearing. She, Autumn, then got down on her knees at June’s feet. A surprised Gayle remained standing at the door for a minute before going over to sit on the sofa facing June. June was the first to speak.

“I told you on the phone that I wanted to talk to you, but the real reason I’m here is to show you the proofs from the recent photoshoot.

“Thank you, mistress. I am relieved to hear that. I was worried that you were coming to tell me that you would not be my mistress any longer.”

“No. That not why I’m here. I’m here to show you the proofs and because Autumn wants to ask a favor of you. Go ahead, Autumn.”

“Gayle, I want to ask you if you would please let Shep fuck me. I promise I will lick his penis clean afterward if he lets me.” Autumn bowed her head when she was through with the question.

“I don’t know what to say...” Gayle started before being interrupted by June.

“Gayle, don’t think I am making her do this. She has been wanting to experience getting fucked by a dog ever since she saw you and Shep.”

“I suppose it will be alright. Do you want to do it now? I don’t want him to get used to that, though. Should I let him out of the bedroom?”

“Do you want to do it now, Autumn?” June asked the red-faced Autumn.

“I may as well,” Autumn said in a low voice.

“Before you let him out, Gayle, “ June said, “let’s give Autumn a chance to get ready. Autumn. Go to the middle of the floor and get yourself juicy. Use your fingers, getting at least three fingers in your cunt until you are juicy. That will let Shep smell you better. I’ll tell Gayle to let him out when I think you’re ready for him.”

Autumn looked at first to June then to Gayle. Gayle moved aside to give Autumn the room to do what June wanted. Autumn moved to the center of the room, spread her legs, and dropped her right hand to her cunt, and began to rub it gently.

“Get on with it, slut!” June yelled. “At the rate you’re going, we’ll be here all day. Get those fingers working! Aren’t you anxious to meet your new boyfriend?”

Autumn didn’t reply to her sister’s question, but she slipped a finger between her labia and started to work it in and out. After a few strokes, she inserted a second finger in and followed that with a third finger. Too embarrassed to face June and Gayle, Autumn focused her eyes on her cunt as she masturbated. Finally, she held her hand, covered with her juices, up to show June.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.