June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 27: The Pictures

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Pictures - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June arrived home for school on Wednesday to find Autumn sitting at the table, looking at some papers in front of her.

“Watcha’ doing, sis? I thought you were done with school last week.” June asked as she got herself as Coke from the refrigerator.

“I’m just going over the results of my finals.”

“Oh, how did you do?”

“Good. At least good enough to keep me on the dean’s list. I just hope I can do as well next year. I want to graduate with honors, at least.”

“Isn’t that almost perfect?”

“Yes, but you know me. I always want to be perfect. At least in school anyway. By the way, Roger called just a few minutes before you got home.”

“Really? What did he want??

“He wants you to call him as soon as you get home.”

“Really? Gee. He’s never home this early. I hope he’s alright. “ June went to the phone and dialed Roger’s number. It rang twice before Roger picked up and said, ‘Hello.’

“Roger, are you alright? Why are you home so early?”. The words rushed out of June’s mouth.

“Relax. Nothing is wrong. I didn’t have any appointments set up for today, so I just made a few courtesy calls and came home before noon.”

“Oh. Thank God! I was so worried that you were sick or hurt or even fired from your job.”

“I’m fine, and don’t worry about me losing my job. I’m the number one salesman. There’s even talk of them considering me for the new sales manager. I just wanted to let you know that the proofs are all done.”

“Oh. I can’t wait to see them. Can I come over now?”

“Of course you can. The little man between my legs can’t wait to see you. He’s why I called you.”

“Haha, “ June said sarcastically. Tell him I’ll take care of him later.”

“Hurry over. He’s anxious to see you.

“I’m on my way, but I can’t stay long. I’ve got to get back for supper.”

“That’s not a problem. It won’t take long to calm him down. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye. Love you. “ June hung up the phone and went back into the kitchen to tell her sister.

“Guess what?” She said to Autumn, who was anxious to hear what was going on with Roger.

“Judging from what I heard, he’s got the pictures ready. “.Autumn said without looking up from the table.

“Not quite. He’s got the proofs ready. I just have to go through them and pick out the ones I want to give you and Gayle.”

“I can hardly wait.” Autumn’s sarcastically replied.

“I’ll be back for supper. See you then.” June said as she headed out the door.

June raced over to Roger’s and didn’t even knock before going inside. She called out to Roger, who answered, “I’ll be right out. Just loading a fresh roll of film into my camera.”

She looked around the room and spotted two large piles of pictures placed face down on the cocktail table. She was about to grab a pile to look at when Roger came into the room.

“Don’t you dare look at the pictures until I get us a drink and can join you.” He said and went into the kitchen returning with two glasses of Coke and setting them down on the table as he sat next to June. “Okay, let me explain. The pile on the right is of the first stage, which consists of them using the toys and other things on each other. The pile on the left is the later stages with the girls involved with each other except for the last pictures, which are of the dog getting involved. So go ahead and make your own set of pictures for each girl.”

“How many pictures are there?” She asked.

“Exactly 172. Eight of the shots I threw away because they were either blurry, cut off heads, etc. I got several shots of each scenario. The last roll is mostly of the dog.”

June waited until Roger sat down next to her before she started to look at the pictures. She flipped through them and placed them in three different piles. When she was finished, she sat back and took a deep breath.

“The pile on the right is for Autumn. Make them in 4 X 6. The one in the middle is for Gayle. I want them in 4 X 6 as well. The four on the left I also need for Gayle but in 8 X 10 and wallets sized. She’s hanging three of them on the wall and one in her nightstand. Got it?”

“I think so. All are in 4 X 6 format except the four you want in 8 X 10 and wallets. That’s gonna take a while, You know.”

“How long?”

“About a week. Maybe even a little longer if I’m busy at work.”

“Oh. Do you need the proofs?”

“Why? Do you want to take them home with you?”

“If I can. I’ll give them back to you as soon as I ‘m through with them.”

“Take them. I’ll make them all 4 X 6 first. Then give me back the ones you want wallets and 8 X 10.”

“That works.”

“If you don’t mind my asking, why do you want them now?”

“Just to have a little fun with my sister.”

“Meow.”

“Stop it!” June said, then gathered the pictures and kissed Roger.”

“Is that all I get for my hard work? A kiss on the lips?”

“Where else but on the lips?”

“I don’t know. Give me some ideas.”

“Let’s go into the bedroom. You take all your clothes off and lay on the bed. I’m only going to take my blouse and bra off. Then I’ll look to see where else I can kiss you. Fair enough?”

“What if I don’t like where you want to kiss me?”

“Trust me. You’ll like it. Now get that cute ass of yours in the bedroom.”

“Geez! Are you planning on dominating me too?” Roger said laughingly.

June stood glaring at him.

“Okay, okay. I’m going,” Roger said and started for the bedroom.

At the dinner table that evening, June noticed her sister continually stealing glances at her. Each time she caught Autumn looking at her, she would raise her eyebrows and smile. After dinner, the girl’s parents went into the living room to watch TV while June and Autumn cleared the table and did the dishes. When they finished, Autumn whispered in June’s ear.

“What’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you tonight. We’re going to have a little ‘show and tell’ session tonight.” June whispered back.

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll have to wait until then to find out,” June replied, then walked into the living room and sat down.

Autumn followed and sat down on another chair facing June. A half-hour later, Autumn stood up and announced that she was going to take her shower and turn in early tonight. She kissed her mom and dad and left the room. June waited another half hour before doing the same.

When she walked into her bedroom, June saw Autumn naked on her knees at the side of her bed. She walked to her bed, undressed, and threw her clothes on the pillow. She sat down, spread her legs, and pointed towards a spot on the floor between them. Autumn knew what June wanted and quickly moved over until she was between her legs. She started to move her head down to her sister’s vagina, but June pushed Autumn’s head back.

“You will have wait to do that,” June said quietly, not wanting to let her parents hear. “Roger made proofs of the pictures he took of you and Gayle, and I have them. I made two piles of them, one for you and one for Gayle. Now, these are all proofs. He will make 4 X 6 prints for an album. When you get the album, You will take the first picture out and put it in your purse and take it with you that day. The next day, You will do the same, but with the second picture. Each day you will take the next picture in the album. You had better have them available for me to see if you know what’s good for you. Understand?”

“Yes, mistress. Can I look at the pictures?”

“Of course you may. I will give them to you one at a time. When you look at them, describe to me what you see. I told you this is going to be ‘show and tell.’ I won’t show you them in any particular order. Your album will be pretty much in the order in which they were taken.”

June pulled the stack of pictures out of her purse and chose the pile of pictures she meant to show Autumn. She put the other stack back into her bag.

“Omigod! How many pictures do you have?”. Autumn exclaimed.

“There are a little less than 50 in your stack, but there are multiple shots of you doing the same things that I haven’t decided on which ones I will select for your album, which will have 25-30 pictures, more or less. Gayle will have a little more because of her interaction with the dog.”

“When we’re done looking at my pictures, can I look at Gayle’s?”

“If we have time. Most of them are of her doing the same things that you did except those involving Shep.”

“The ones with the dog are the ones I want to see.”

“Are you still fixated on having sex with a dog? I will call Gayle tomorrow and set up a time that we can go over so you can get fucked by Shep. Right now, you had better start looking at your pictures.”

“I’m not fixated. I’m just curious. Don’t you ever wonder what it feels like when a dog’s knot gets real big inside you?”

“No, dear sister, but you can tell me what it feels like after Shep fucks you. Now, if you don’t start looking at pictures right this minute and forget about doggy sex, I’ll put them away, and you will have to wait until you get your album to see them. Here’s the first one.”. June laid the picture face up on the bed and waited for Autumn to describe what she saw.

Autumn studied the picture before she spoke. “It’s me with the dildo.”

“That’s not what I want. I want to hear the details. How are you dressed? Are you sitting or standing? Where is the dildo? Is it just in your hand, or is it somewhere in your body? If it is in a part of your body, where? Is there anyone else in the picture? If so, who? Now try again.”

“It’s me. I am naked and sitting on the cocktail table. Gayle is sitting on the floor in front of me, between my legs. She is looking at me, putting the dildo in my mouth.”

“Why are you putting it in your mouth?”

“I ‘m cleaning it.”

“And what are you cleaning off it?”

“My juices.”

“What juices?”

“My pussy juices, mistress.”

“Wrong! You don’t have a pussy. I have a vagina or pussy. You have a cunt ... Now describe again what you see.”

“I am sitting on the cocktail table with my legs spread. I am naked, and Gayle is kneeling between my legs and watching me use my mouth to clean my cunt juice off a dildo.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.