June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 26: Small Talk

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Small Talk - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

The house was quiet when June woke on Sunday morning. She sat up and looked over at the clock in her nightstand and saw that it was 6:15. She glanced across the room and saw Autumn still sound asleep. She laid back down and closed her eyes, hoping to fall asleep again. As June laid in bed, she thought about her relationship with her sister and her sister’s new infatuation with being dominated, even to the point of having sex with a dog while others watched. Last night, when Autumn crawled to her bed and asked permission to please her, June had her suck her breasts, lick her pussy until she had an orgasm, and then her ass for nearly a half-hour. June felt so ashamed of herself for becoming what she now was. She just wanted to go back to being a happy teenaged virgin, but, in reality, she had already crossed that bridge.

Her mind turned to her relationship with Roger, and how much longer he would put up with her being a dominatrix to two girls older than herself. He seemed to be understanding about her current role, but she knew he must have some doubts about it, and she worried about how it would affect their relationship. In another two weeks, it would be safe for the two of them to have “normal” sex together without worrying about her getting pregnant. She looked forward to having him inside her and hoped it would be as beautiful as she dreamed it would be. She made up her mind that, at that time, she would break off the relationship with Gayle and put new rules in effect for her relationship with Autumn. She would not require her sister to be naked whenever they were alone, and they would go back to being sisters again. She would, however, continue to make her obey orders whenever her mood changed or if she sensed Autumn getting frustrated. She fantasized about having her sister clean out her pussy filled with Roger’s sperm, and as she did, she felt herself getting sexually excited.

She finally realized that she couldn’t get back to sleep and got out of bed and began to get ready for church. She heard her mother stirring downstairs, and after she dressed went down to help her get breakfast ready.

“So what are your plans for today?” her mother asked as she was setting the table.

“I’m not sure yet. I’m sure I’ll see Roger sometime after church, but I don’t know what we’ll do. Probably, hopefully, we’ll go to our favorite spot by the brook and talk about our future.”

“Oh? And what may that talk be about?” Her mother asked as she sat down at the table and motioned for June to sit in the chair across from her.

“I guess about the senior prom and what I’ll be doing during the summer. I think I’ll be helping you and dad out at the store. I don’t have any other ideas.”

“Well, sweetheart, That’s nice that you offer, but I think, after graduation, you can take a few weeks off for yourself first. Dad and I can manage the store throughout the week, but we could probably use a little help on Saturdays or Friday evenings. Don’t forget. Your sister will be available as well. Let me talk to dad.”

“Thanks, mom. I don’t mind helping. You won’t have to pay me a salary, you know. Geez, You guys give me a better allowance than most of my friends get. I think I may even start looking for a job. I can’t just sit around all day while you, dad, and Autumn are working your butts off.

“We’re not worried about paying you. You’ll still get your allowance, and if we can use you at the store, we’ll give you a little extra for your time. This summer is for you to enjoy. You’ll have plenty of time to work once you decide what you want to do with your life.”

“Yeah. I guess you’re right. The trouble is, I haven’t given much thought about what I want to do. I’m hoping that Roger will propose to me soon.”

“So you want to be a ‘stay at home’ housewife for the rest of your life? Believe me, honey, that’s not as nice as it seems. You’ll be bored to death and not have much to talk about with Roger.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Autumn coming into the room.

“Is the coffee on?” Autumn asked.

“I was just going to do that but got sidetracked talking with June.” Her mother said as she rose from her seat at the table.

“Don’t bother to get up, mom. I’ll get it. So what have you two been talking about if I’m not too nosy?”

“Oh, June and I were just talking about what her plans are after she finishes high school.”

“Let me guess.” Autumn looked at June as she spoke, “ She plans to loll around in Roger’s arms.”

Their mother laughed. “Actually, she was saying she would help out at the store and do it without getting paid.”

“Really?” Autumn glanced at June. “ Well, I guess, since she has a rich boyfriend, she doesn’t need the money.”

“Roger is NOT RICH!” June said. “He works hard for his money.”

“Whatever.” Autumn said before sitting down and taking a sip of the coffee in front of her.

“So how was your night? “ her mother asked Autumn.

“Okay.” Autumn replied, then looked at June and added, “ I had a bad taste in my mouth but eventually managed to get to sleep.”

June smiled back at Autumn as their mother set down a plate of eggs and bacon in front of them both.

Once breakfast was over, the parents got ready for church while June and Autumn went back upstairs to finish getting ready as well.

“I want to talk to you,” June said to Autumn as she fussed with her hair in front of the mirror.

“About?”

“Us. I think we will be sisters all the time except at bedtime or when I tell you otherwise.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you will be my slave only when I want you to be. You don’t have to be naked whenever we’re alone or address me as your mistress. We can just be sisters. That doesn’t mean that you don’t have to obey me if I order you to do something. It just means that we can be like we were before all this started except when I order. Understand?”

“I think so. So you don’t want to be my mistress any longer?”

“That’s not what I mean. I will be your mistress. You will still have to obey me when I give you an order. Other than that, we will be sisters.”

“Except at bedtime, right?”

“Right. Except at bedtime when you will come to my bed and beg me to allow you to please me.”

“Okay, sis,” Autumn said as she smiled.

“I should add that you will still have to shave every day and be obedient whenever and wherever we are, whether we’re alone, in public, or with friends. Got it?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“By the way.” Autumn said, “I meant to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“What if I make plans to go visit a friend or on a date and won’t be home until late? Should I wake you when I get home?”

“Well, first of all, sis. You must ask my permission to be out late and the reason you’re going and with who you will be with. I may not approve of it without my going with you.”

“Oh. I thought we were going to be sisters except at bedtime.”

“True, but you must not forget that I am still your mistress. I still have control over you. I can decide to use my control at any time, for any reason. Is that clear?”

“Yes. So I have to ask your permission to go out with anyone.”

“That’s right, but only if you’re going to be late coming home. I will also have to approve of what you are wearing and what you may not wear.”

“Are you kidding me? You are going to tell me how to dress?”

“Don’t get excited, sis. You just have to tell me what you intend to wear. Most of the time, I won’t have a problem with it. If I do, you’ll have to wear something different. Be warned that I may not allow you to wear any under clothing. That means no bra or panties.”

“Well, that leaves out dating guys.”

“I didn’t say you couldn’t wear underwear every time you go out. It depends on how late you’ll be and the person you’re going out with. If it’s a guy, you might want to wear jeans or slacks and a nice top. If it’s a first date with the guy, I won’t tell you not to wear underwear. Listen, sis. I’m not a wicked stepsister. Despite what you think of me, I only want the best for you. You wanted me to dominate and humiliate you, but now you don’t. Make up your mind.”

Autumn looked down at the floor before quietly answering.

“You’re right, sis. I’m sorry. I’ll do as you say.”

“Then that’s settled. Do you have any idea how humiliated I was when you made me strip naked with a carrot up my ass in front of Roger? Then when you took it out in front of him and had him watch me getting spanked on my bare ass. Or when I had to endure that little teaching thing you planned to have in front of total strangers. At the same time, Roger took pictures of every humiliating act that you, and others, administered so that you and everyone there would be able to look at them whenever they wanted”?

“All I’m asking is that you don’t wear underwear under your clothes, and that’s only at certain times. I have half a mind to make you wear a short mini skirt and halter top with no underwear the first time you ask for permission to stay out late on a date, but I won’t do it. Do you know why? I’ll tell you why. I won’t do it because I love you and want only the best for my older sister who I’ve looked up to my whole life. That’s why”.

Autumn stood silent, staring at her sister for several minutes before speaking.

“I’m so sorry, June. I guess my jealousy turned into rage when you came home late that night, and things just skyrocketed from there. I wish I had never put you through all that. I know that I can’t undo any of it, but maybe I can make it up to you. I’ll do anything you want from now on and will do it unquestionably without any complaining.”

“That’s all I ask, sis. Now let’s get going, or we’ll be late for church.”

After church, the family drove home. The girl’s mother and father talked about the service, the people there, and those that weren’t. The girls sat in complete silence for the entire 20-minute drive. When they arrived home, they went to their bedroom to change clothes. During the time they were in the room, they barely spoke, and when they did speak, there was no talk about sex or June’s domination over Autumn. Once they were dressed, they both went downstairs and joined their parents in the kitchen, who were enjoying a cup of coffee. Autumn went to the refrigerator and poured out a Coke for herself and June.

“So, what are you girls gonna do for the rest of the day?” Their father asked.

June was the first to reply. “I’m not sure. I’m going to give Roger a call and see what he’s up to and maybe go see him for a while.”

“That’s fine. Are you going to be home for supper?”

“Oh, yes. I wouldn’t miss that and Ed Sullivan.”

“How about you, Autumn? Have any plans for today?”

“Not really, dad. I plan on studying for finals coming up. There’s a lot of things that I’m not sure about, and I want to go over them again.”

Her father took another sip of coffee before replying. “Knowing you, I’m sure you’ll do just fine. I think your mom and I are just going to relax for the rest of the day.”

They all sat chatting for a before June finally got up and cleared the table, washed, dried, and put away the cups and saucers.

“Let me give Roger a call,” she announced as she left the kitchen. She went into the living room and called Roger. The phone rang several times before Roger picked up and said hello.

“Hi.” June cheerfully said, “Were you busy?

“Yeah. I was making prints from the last shoot. Do you want to come over and look at the ones I’ve already done?”

“Absolutely! I’ll be there shortly.” She hung up the phone and went back to the kitchen.

“Sounds like Roger’s got something special planned for you two today.” Her mother said.

“Not really. He’s making prints from some pictures he took. I’m just going over to see them. We’ll probably grab a quick lunch afterward.” She looked at Autumn to see her reaction to what Roger was doing. Autumn looked down at the table and never said a word.

“Autumn. Do you want to come with me? He takes some great pictures.” June smiled as she asked her sister.”

“No, thanks. I do have to study. I’ve seen some of Roger’s pictures, and they are wonderful.” Autumn replied, returning a big smile.

“Gee. Do you think he would take a couple of you girls together for your father and me to look at?” Their mother asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.