June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

The rest of the week went by with the two girls adhering to their new “sister time” schedule. For the first hour, and sometimes a little longer, they made no mention of their mistress/slave relationship. On this day, Thursday, it was June, who ended the sister’s time.

“I’ve been thinking about the book I gave you to read, and here’s what I want you to do. Never mind giving me a report on each story. I want you to make a written list of all the things that the submissive in each story is told to do. You don’t have to tell me if it turns you on or not because it doesn’t matter. I will choose what I want you to do. Don’t you dare miss anything? If you do, and I find out, you will be punished, and it won’t only be only your ass that suffers. Any questions?”

“Yes, mistress. When do I have to give you the list? It may take me a while to list them all.”

“I want them no later than Saturday when we go to bed.”

“But mistress that only gives me three nights to get it done. I’ll try to have it done by then.”

“I don’t want you to try. I want you to do it! You know what? I happened to remember that I still have my riding crop from my horseback lessons. I found it in a storage box in the attic. I can’t wait to try it out. I read that it hurts like hell when used on someone’s tits. If I were you, I’d make sure I have that list done on time. You may get a sample of it on your ass Saturday.”

“Yes, mistress. I’ll have it done. Can you give me some extra time to do it by Saturday?”

“We’ll see. You may have to stay awake a little later, though, and I still will want your attention at bedtime. You will have all afternoon on Saturday to wrap it up.”

“Yes, you’re right. That will help a lot. Can I ask a question about Saturday?”

“As long as it isn’t about the dog.”

“No. It’s about the pictures. Will I be in them?”

“Of course you will. There will be pictures of you and Gayle having sex as well as using toys, vegetables, and, of course, several hot dogs. I’m even thinking of being in a couple with both of you.”

“What are you going to do with them?”

June told Autumn about her plans of having an album for Gayle to leave on her cocktail table and some larger ones to hang on her living room and bedroom walls plus the one of Gayle licking her pussy which will be on her nightstand and she must kiss it each night when she goes to bed.

“As for pictures of you, I’m not sure. I may have some of them to use at night. I may select a picture and put it under your pillow. When you get ready for bed, you will look at the picture to see what I want you to do to yourself or me.”

“Mistress, I know you don’t want to hear about the dog, but if there are pictures of me being licked by it, what will you do with it?”

“Naturally, Roger and I will have a copy of it, and I will give you a copy of it that you will be required to keep in your purse at all times. Don’t forget that there may be two pictures of you and Shep. One of him licking you and one of him fucking you. You’ll have to carry both of them in your purse and show them to me whenever I ask to see them no matter where we are or who else is present.”

“Oh, God, no. Not to anyone else! Please!”

“If you’re a good little girl, you won’t have to worry about anything. I won’t show them to anyone else, but I can’t promise that I will not show them to others if you’ve been a bad girl. Now, tell me the truth. You are looking forward to Saturday, aren’t you?”

“In a way, yes, mistress. I’m looking to having orgasms, but I’m a little embarrassed to have an audience watching it.”

“You know what I think? I think you having people watching makes you hornier than not having anyone watching.”

“Maybe you’re right. I think, though, that having strangers, people who don’t know me or who I’ll never see again might make me have an orgasm quicker, but the only people who will be some people who know me. I’m not sure if I can ever face Roger again without feeling dirty. Also, I see Gayle often in school, and I’ll always wonder if she told anyone else about me and, if so, who.”

“I doubt she will. You don’t plan to tell anyone about her, do you?”

“No! Then I’d have to admit to being there and give her a reason to tell others.”

“I think she feels the same way. I wouldn’t worry about Gayle. She seems to be very shy around others.”

“Yes, mistress, she is. Even around me.”

“As for Roger, I’m sorry, but you will have to face him again often. We may even want you around for a three-way or even to put on a show for us. It would be nice to have a naked girl to get us out drinks and kneel at our feet while we watch TV. You’ll get used to being nude around him. I wouldn’t worry too much about him, though. He has a hard time ordering girls around.”

“Yes, I noticed that he wasn’t really into dominating women. Still, I ‘m not looking forward to doing things in front of him.”

“Well, like having sex with a dog, you may never have to do it. I’m not to keen on sharing Roger with other girls either. I just want you to be prepared should we need you to provide a little spark to our sex life. That’s enough sex talk. Let’s be sisters again. At least until bedtime, if that’s okay with you.”

“You needn’t ask me about that. I miss that part of our relationship. It’s funny, though. All of a sudden, my little sister has become my big, bossy sister.” Autumn giggled as she stood up, went over to June and kissed her cheek before looking into her eyes, and adding, “And I love having a big sister boss me around”.

June looked at her sister for a moment.

“Autumn, you do realize that this arrangement is only temporary. It may very well end when, and if, Roger asks me to marry him.”

“I thought about that happening. Maybe Roger will ask you when you graduate this year.”

“I doubt it. I think he’ll wait until I turn 18. That’s a few months away.”

“What if he just asks you to move in with him when you turn 18?”

“That won’t happen. I’ll never let that happen!”

“Really? Why not? I know a lot of couples do that.”

“I was always taught that marriage was a sacred commitment couples make to one another. To just share a bed and living place is no commitment. I want to be sure that he will make that commitment.”

“Good girl! I hope I can be that strong. I do believe that he will make that commitment. There’s no doubt in my mind. The only thing that might stop him is his fear of asking you to marry him and having you saying ‘no.’”

“There isn’t a chance in hell of that happening. I dream of that moment. Saying ‘no’ won’t enter my mind.”

“Well, good luck. If I were in your shoes, I’d drop a hint or two. Maybe even ask him indirectly. Like asking him where your relationship is heading. You know, like doing it when you’re sharing a moment alone.”

“I just might do that. I know just the place to ask him.” June pictured herself asking Roger at her favorite place, the little hideaway beside the stream. She may even suggest they go there again this Sunday.”

Autumn smiled and winked at her sister. They left things at that, and both girls stood up and headed towards the sink to clean their glasses. June gave her sister a gentle slap on the ass as they walked.

“Thanks, big sister,” June said as they walked. Autumn just smiled.

Later that evening, when the girls were in their bedroom, Autumn took off her clothes and went over to June, who was getting ready for bed.

“May I ask you something, mistress?” She asked in a low voice.

“Let me guess. it’s about Saturday, isn’t it?”

“No, no. It’s about what we talked about earlier. You know about this ending when you get married. Do you think that maybe, when I’m in a bad way, you would find the time to have me serve you? It won’t often be. Only once in a while.”

“I suppose I can manage to do that every once in a while when Roger is not home. You will have to submit to being paddled first, however.”

“Yes, I will submit to that. Thank you so much. Maybe I can find someone who I can trust to take care of that side of me, and I won’t have to bother you.”

“It won’t be a bother if it’s only occasionally. I know I’m going to miss that tongue of yours. I do hope you find someone who will make all your fantasies come true. Not because I think you’ll be a bother. On the contrary, I look forward to having you over whether it’s to serve me or only to talk. You’ll always be welcome.”

“Thank you, mistress. I’d like to visit from time to time. I’ll miss our little talks more than anything, so I’ll take you up on that offer. I will call first just in case you’re busy. Now, how can this slut serve you tonight?”

“You know what? I’ve had a trying day, and all I can think about is going to bed and getting a good night’s sleep. You can serve me best by starting your list. Just don’t make too much noise getting yourself off. So say good night and get to it. Love you, sis.”

“Love you back, sis.”


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.