June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 21-- A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21-- A Love Story - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June arrived home to find the house was empty, which was very unusual at 4:30 on a Sunday afternoon. Normally, mom would be getting dinner read at this time while dad finished reading the newspaper, and Autumn would be busy setting the table. She yelled, “Hello,” but received no answer. Taking advantage of being alone, she picked up the phone and dialed. It only rang once before being picked up.

“Hello.”

“Hello, Gayle. It’s June. I only called to say you can take the plug out now and ask if you would be available tomorrow afternoon.”

“Yes, mistress. I don’t have any classes after 2 o’clock on Mondays and, if it’s alright with you, I would like to leave the plug in place tonight.”

“Really? I couldn’t wait until I could take it out.”

“It helps me remember what I am now.”

“Oh? What are you now?”

“Your slave, mistress.”

“Well, anyhow, I want to come over to talk with you tomorrow. I will be there directly from school, so I should be there around 3:30. Is that okay?”

“Yes, mistress. I hope you haven’t changed your mind about me.”

“No, I haven’t. I do have a few questions I want to ask you about our relationship. Essentially, I want to get inside your mind about it. It won’t take long.”

“Okay, mistress.”

“By the way, this will be a friendly visit. You may address me by my name tomorrow.”

“No. I will address you as ‘mistress’ unless you order me not to.

“Whatever. Call me whatever you want to.”

“Thank you, mistress. I will be naked and waiting for you tomorrow.”

“You don’t have to be naked, Gayle.”

“Please, mistress. I want to be naked for you.”

“Very well. I have to hang up now. See you tomorrow.”

June hung up the phone just as her parents and Autumn walked in the door.

“Am I glad to see you. I thought something happened to one of you.” June said.

“Oh, sweetie, we’re all fine. We decided to have Chinese take-out tonight since I didn’t feel like cooking. We bought enough for all of us. Be a sweetheart and help Autumn set the table while dad and I get cleaned up.”

Autumn looked at June, who appeared to be self-absorbed with something.

“Penny for your thoughts,” Autumn said. “Everything alright with you and Roger? I heard you hang up the phone as I walked in.”

“Everything is fine between us. I was talking with Gayle. I’m going to go over to her place after school tomorrow. I want to talk with her.”

“Oh? Are you sure you only want to talk? “ Autumn teased

“I’m sure.”

“Watch out with her. I believe she has a thing for you.”

“That’s funny. Roger thinks so too. That’s what I want to talk to her about.”

“Good luck. Fill me in when you get home.”

“I will. I told her that this would only be a friendly talk, and that’s all.”

“Sure, it will, “Autumn replied

Their talk ended abruptly when their parents came back into the kitchen. They all sat at the table and began eating. As the family ate and made small talk, June would occasionally look at Autumn, who would only give her a knowing smile.

Later that evening, when the girls were in their bedroom getting ready to turn in, Autumn continued her discussion about Gayle.

“So, what’s going on with Gayle?” Autumn began.

“To make a long story short, Roger thinks she’s in love with me, and I want to confront her about it. Just today, when I was talking with her on the phone, I got a suspicion that he was right. I think she wants to be my slave only to be near me. She even went so far as to let Roger fuck her while she licked my pussy.”

“Damn!” Autumn exclaimed. “ I told you she had a thing for you. What are you going to do?”

“I’m not sure. If our suspicions are true, I will have to explain that, while I like Gayle as a friend, I cannot return her love, and if that is okay with her, she can continue to be my slave. If, of course, Roger would be okay with that arrangement.”

“I can’t wait to hear how you make out with this,” Autumn said excitedly.

June promised to fill her in when she got home, and both girls then went to bed.

The following afternoon, June pulled into Gayle’s apartment and parked in front of her door alongside Gayle’s Ford. She sat for a few minutes going over the questions she wanted to ask Gayle before exiting the car and walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Immediately she heard the barking of a dog and stepped back, taken by surprise. She heard the lock click and saw the door crack open a few inches revealing Gayle’s head.

“It’s me, Gayle.” She announced.

The door swung open, and she walked in to find a naked Gayle and a large German Shepherd rapidly wagging his tail standing next to her.

“Don’t mind, Shep. He’s very friendly. Do come in and sit down, mistress.”

After June was seated in a chair across the room from the sofa, Gayle asked if she wanted a drink.

“A soda if you have any. “ Gayle replied.

Gayle disappeared into the kitchen, followed by Shep, and returned with a glass of Coke, which she set down on a side table next to June. She remained standing in front of June.

“Please sit down on the couch, Gayle,” June said. Once Gayle was seated, June stated at her and noticed that she seemed very nervous. Shep sat on the floor in front of Gayle, and both were eyeing June.

Finally, June began to speak. “As I mentioned on the phone yesterday, I have several questions to ask you. I want you to answer them truthfully. None of your answers will affect the arrangement Roger, and I have with you. You have no reason to be concerned that your answers will cause Roger or me to change our minds. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, mistress. I will be truthful.”

“Good. Now you said that you finally realized that you were submissive. My first question is, why did you choose me to be your mistress?”

Gayle thought for a moment before answering.

“I thought you would be a good mistress. I like you, June. A lot. And I would do anything to please you, mistress.”

“I like you, Gayle. I liked you at the moment I was first introduced to you. I thought you would be a good friend for me, but why do you think I would be a perfect mistress for you? Why not Autumn or Mindy? Both of them seemed to be much more dominant than me. For that matter, even Alice seemed to be somewhat dominant.”

“I thought they all were too dominant. I thought you, having to go through all you have, would be more caring. Remember, I’m new to all this.”

“I see.” June started, wanting to get to the real reason for her visit, which was ‘does she love me’.

“I ‘m not a veteran of this sort of thing myself, Gayle. Let me get to the point. Autumn and Roger both seem to think that they believe the reason you chose me is that you had a thing for me. That is, they think you are in love with me and that you hope to get closer to me by submitting to me. Do you love me, Gayle? Is that why you will submit to me?”

Gayle dropped her head to the floor and answered with tears in her eyes.

“Mistress, I truly want to submit to you. I have come to know that I am submissive. Above all else, I want to be controlled by someone. To do things I would never do unless forced to do them. Do I love you? I’m afraid that I do, but my submitting isn’t to get closer to you. It is because I love you and want to please you in any way I can. Please don’t think badly of me. I love you so much. I never dreamed I’d say that to another girl, but here I am saying it to you. It’s not that I ‘m a lesbian. Last Saturday was the first time I ever had sex with a woman. Please forgive me, but I can’t imagine myself with any other woman. You are the only woman I have dreams about.”

“Forgive you for what? For being truthful? For admitting that you love me? Don’t be silly. To hear you say that was the main purpose of my visit today. I had to know the reason you wanted me to be your mistress. None the less, I must tell you that I love Roger and hope to be his wife someday so I cannot return your love for me. I do want you to be, not only my slave but a dear friend as well. Knowing that, do you still want to be my slave?”

“Oh, yes, mistress. I know you love Roger, and I never expected you to love me as I do you. I hope to please you both.”

“I’m glad that issue was put to bed. Come here and kiss me.”

Gayle rose and walked over to June. Once she was in front of her, she bent over, wrapped her arms around June’s shoulders, and kissed her, letting her tongue slip past June’s lips. The kiss lasted for several minutes until Gayle pulled her head away and looked into June’s eyes.

“I could kiss every inch of your body for hours on end. “ Gayle whispered.

“And I would gladly let you, but I don’t have the time today, and I want to go over a few more things with you. Go back to the couch and sit down.”

Once Gayle was seated, June continued.

“I told you on the phone that there would not be any talk about sex today, but I think we must talk about it now. I will ask Roger if Saturday will be okay to do the photos we talked about, so don’t make any plans for that day. Be sure you are bathed and shaved. “.

“Now, let’s go over some rules for you. “ June then listed each rule as follows.

1. When you are in my presence, you will be naked. The only exception to that rule is when we are together in public.

2. When you are seated or standing, you will keep your legs spread wide. Do so now.”

Gayle spread her legs wide and kept her eyes fixed upon June.

“Wider!” June barked. “ As wide as you can!”

“3. You will obey my commands without any hesitation or objection. If you are with Roger, or anyone else I may lend you to, you will obey them as you would me. If I hear of any infraction, you will be punished.”

“Excuse me, mistress,” Gayle interrupted, “do you plan to lend me to others?”

“Other than Roger, and possibly Autumn, no, but I may have an occasion to do so. Please remember that we are to keep our relationship discreet. The more people who know about it, the less discreet it will be. Remember when I asked you about your willingness to serve as a naked waitress for guests at Roger’s? Well, that may happen, but we have no plans made for it.”

“You should be aware of what to expect.” June continued, “ There will be times when you will be humiliated. For example, you may have to listen to me talking to others about how you love to lick my pussy or ass. You may very well be told to expose yourself in public. Right now, I want you to play with yourself while I watch.”

Gayle quickly moved her hand to her pussy and started rubbing.

“When I determine you at wet enough, you will start to work your fingers, one at a time, into your pussy. You will not orgasm until I permit you to do so. You will continue to insert your fingers until you have 4 fingers inside.”

Gayle closed her eyes and kept rubbing herself. Within a short time, she felt herself getting wet. June also saw the juice oozing out of her pussy and told her to insert a finger. Gayle complied and started moving her finger in and out of the now juicy opening between her legs. Shep, who had been lying on the floor in front of Gayle, raised his head and started sniffing the air. He sat up, then stood up and moved his nose towards Gayle’s pussy. Gayle felt the cold nose on the inside of her thigh and moved to push the dog away.

“Don’t!” June barked. “ Leave Shep alone. I want to see what he does.”

“Please, mistress, don’t let him do this.” Gayle sobbed.

“Do you remember what I told you about obeying my commands? You have just earned a spanking. Now you will let Shep continue his exploring. I’m curious and want to see what he does. Take your finger out and clean it off.”

Gayle took her finger out of her pussy and proceeded to clean it with her mouth. Shep moved his nose closer to her pussy then started to lick it. Gayle’s head jerked back, and her eyes closed as she shivered.

“Wow,” June exclaimed, “has he done this before?”

“Yes. I mean, no.”

“Which is it? Yes or no? If I even think you’re lying to me, your spanking will be even more severe.”

“Yes. Shep did lick me there once before.”

“I thought so. Did you have an orgasm?”

Gayle started sobbing again as she answered, “Yes, mistress. Please don’t think I wanted it to happen. I am so ashamed.”

“Why? It happened. I’m pretty sure it happened more than once, didn’t it?”

“Yes, mistress.”

Are you embarrassed because I saw it?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Don’t be. Relax and let it happen. Has Shep ever mounted you?”

“Oh, God, no. He tried, but I wouldn’t let him.”

“I told you that you would be humiliated. This is an example of how you will be humiliated, and I want to see how well you handle it. So far, you are doing good, so don’t screw it up. You will still have to be spanked for disobeying me, however.”

“Yes, mistress. I know, and I’m sorry.”

“Good. Now let Shep finish. I will let you prevent him from mounting you this time if he tries. I may want to see him fuck you some time in the future, though. Until that time, I forbid you to let him do that. Understand?”

“Yes, mistress,” Gayle answered meekly. She sobbed deeply, closed her eyes, and threw her head back as Shep kept licking.

June watched Shep intensely as he licked the juice from Gayle’s pussy.

“Gayle, use your hands to spread your pussy lips so he can lick your clit. It might help you to cum quicker.”

Gayle’s eyes popped wide open as she looked at June. She couldn’t believe what June was asking her to do but knew she had to do it. She moved her hands down between her thighs and used her fingers to spread her lips a wide as she could. Shep’s tongue quickly found the opening and licked at a feverish pace touching the clitoris with each lap. Within seconds Gayle’s hips started bucking, announcing that her orgasm was only moments away.

June leaned forward in her seat hoping to get a better view of the scene developing before her. She watched as Gayle’s orgasm reached a crescendo causing her to raise her hips high off the sofa. She let out a cry as she came. At that point, Shep reared up, wrapped his front legs around Gayle’s waist, and prepared to mount her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.