June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 20: Gayle’s Audition

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Gayle’s Audition - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June and Roger sat on the couch watching TV while they waited for Gayle to come. June looked at the clock showing it was 1 o’clock.

“She should be here shortly.” She said

“Yeah. Are you nervous?”

“No. Well, maybe a little When Gayle does get here, let me ask some questions first. Then you can either add to them or ask anything you want. Is there anything special you want her to do?”

“I do intend to put her to the test. Like maybe eating your pussy while I fuck her doggy style.”

June was about to comment when the doorbell rang. “It’s showtime.” She said as she rose to open the door.

Gayle stepped in, and, as directed yesterday, she removed her dress and handed it to June.

“Hello, Gayle. You’re right on time. Take your place in front of the sofa, and we’ll get started.”

“Thank you for giving me this chance to serve you, mistress,” Gayle said sheepishly as she walked to stand in front of the sofa.

June sat down next to Roger and eyed Gayle up and down before speaking.

“We’re going to start by asking you a few questions. I’ll go first. When I am finished questioning you, Roger will have his turn. Before we begin, spread your legs as far apart as you can without losing your balance.” Gayle spread her legs and looked down at the floor. “Keep your head up and look at us,” June ordered. “Now, I want you to play with your titties while I ask you the questions. Get those nipples hard. I will be addressing you as ‘Cunt’ today. Is that okay with you?

“Yes, mistress. Gayle replied, then started rubbing and pinching her nipples.

“Good.” June continued, “ You are here today to see if we will accept you as our slave. Specifically, as our sex slave. Let me begin by asking you when you will be available to us.”

“I can be available for you at any time you wish, mistress. I do have a few weeks of school left and a part-time job after school, but I only work until 7 in the evening from Tuesday through Friday.”

“Fine. As you know, I live with my sister at our parent’s home. Do you live with anyone else? Your parents or a roommate?”

“No, mistress. I live alone in a little studio apartment.”

“So I will be able to come to your place if I want?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“I see your nipples are stiff already. Use one hand to keep them that way and use the other hand to play with your cunt. Good. How often do you masturbate?”

“Almost every day, mistress, but since I spoke to you yesterday, I did it a lot of times during the evening and night.”

“Really? What were thinking about while you had your fingers in your cunt?”

“You, mistress.”

“Oh? What about me?”

“I was thinking about me licking you all over.”

“That’s nice, but licking me will be your reward for being a good cunt and doing what I tell you to do. Tell me what you are not willing to do or do not want me to do to you.”

“Gosh. I can’t think of anything I wouldn’t do to please you, mistress.”

“You realize that if you fail to please Roger or me, you will be punished. The punishment could be by spanking or other, more painful methods.”

“Yes, mistress. What other methods do you mean?”

“For example, you could have your tits and cunt whipped with a crop.”

“Oh. I wouldn’t like that, but I would submit to it if you think I deserved it.”

“You shouldn’t worry about it. I don’t think you will ever need anything that severe. I only brought it up to see your reaction. Some people get off on pain. I mean being burned with lit cigarettes or having hot wax dripped on their tits and other places. I could never do those things to another person.”

June noticed how Roger stiffened up and looked at her when she made those last remarks.

“Where on earth did you learn about those things?” He asked her in total disbelief.

“In a roundabout way, from you. Remember those books you had me read?”

“Yes, I do, but you never mentioned anything to me about those things. What other evil things did you learn from them?”

“Never you mind, but if you aren’t careful, you just may find out.” June giggled as Roger’s eyes popped wide open. Turning her attention back to Gayle, June smiled, and Gayle smiled back at her. Then she continued.

“It appears your fingers are very wet from your pussy. Why don’t you clean them off before we continue? You know how to clean them, don’t you?”

“Yes, mistress. “ Gayle replied, then she brought her hand up to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. Her eyes went from June to Roger and back to June again.

“That’s enough,” June ordered, “ they look clean now. You seem to like the taste of pussy juice. Do you? “.

“Yes, mistress.”

“Yes, I thought so. You’ll have another taste of mine before we’re through here today. How about semen? Do you like the taste of that?”

“I never tasted semen, mistress.”

“Haven’t you ever given a guy a blow job?”

“No, mistress.”

“Well then, you’ll get your first taste of semen a little later.”

“Before I turn you over to Roger, I have two more questions for you. If Roger and I have a party with several of our friends, would you be willing to be a naked waitress for us? You would, of course, have to do whatever our guests want you to do in addition to serving drinks.”

Gayle appeared to be unsure if she could that and paused fora a few seconds before answering. “Yes, mistress, if you want me to, I will do that.”

“Good. Final question. If Roger were to call you and want you to come over and take care of his needs, what would you do?”

Again Gayle hesitated before she answered. “I would have to get your permission before I did that, mistress.”

“Very good. That’s what I wanted to hear.” June smiled and turned to Roger and said, “ She’s all yours.”

Roger returned June’s smile and, still smiling, turned to Gayle.

“Gayle, turn around and face the wall behind you. Keep your legs spread them bend at the waist and spread your ass cheeks as far as you can. You will be answering all my questions in this position until I tell you differently.”

Gayle’s face turned bright red, and she turned her eyes to June, who smiled and nodded at her. She did as she was told and waited for Roger’s question.

“You said that you had sex with a boy a few times some years ago. Have you ever had anal sex with him or any other male?”

“No, master. I did have Mindy use a strap on to fuck me there Friday. That was the first and only time I had anything up there.”

“Did you like it?”

“No, master, but she was mean, and it hurt. I suppose if it were someone I liked and they were a little gentler, I might enjoy it.”

“I can understand. You have to be properly prepared for that before it happens. More so if it is your first time. There again, you needn’t worry about it. If we decide to do that, you will be properly lubricated before.”

“Thank you, master.”

“You may stand up now and turn to face us. I don’t have any more questions for you. You have said all I needed to know to form my opinion. I believe you will be a good slave for June, and I’m willing to let her have you, but she will have to make the final decision.”

Gayle and Roger both looked at June, who looked first at Roger then Gayle and smiled.

“I would be very pleased to have you as my slave and as a friend. There are rules, however, and if you cannot abide by them, say so now.”

“Thank you! Oh, you’ve just made me the happiest girl in the world! What are the rules? I promise to follow them.” Gayle was ecstatic.

June waited until Gayle settled down then told her the rules.

“Rule number 1 is I expect you to be available at any time I want you. I won’t bother you when you’re in school or working, but you must be ready for my call outside of that.

Rule number 2. You are to be naked whenever you are in my presence. The exception is when we are outside or shopping or with other people, and I permit you to wear clothes. At those times, you are to wear nothing but a mini dress. No panties or bras. If I want you to expose yourself, you will bare your breasts and cunt no matter where we are or whoever is with us.

Rule number 3. You will never refuse an order from me or anyone else I permit to tell you to do something. No matter what they ask you to do you, you will obey.

Rule number 4. You will accept any punishment I seem appropriate no matter where we are or who else is present. Do you agree to those terms?”

“Yes, mistress. I will do all those things.”

“Not so fast. We still have a few trials for you today. Do you remember the pictures of me that Roger gave Autumn the day we were at Alice and Josh’s apartment?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Good. I’m going to ask Roger to take some pictures of you similar to them. When he gets them developed, I want you to frame them. One of the pictures will be of you sitting naked, legs wide open, and you spreading your labia wide open. I want you to frame it and display it on a coffee or end table in your living room. It will stay there no matter who comes to visit. Another picture will be of you licking my ass. Still, another picture will be of you naked on your knees in front of Roger. His dick will either be on your lip or your cheek. Your mouth will be wide open, showing his semen on your tongue. Those two pictures will be framed and placed on your nightstand in your bedroom, and you will kiss them every night when you go to bed. Now I know I won’t be there to see you kiss them every night, but I will be able to tell if you are lying to me when I ask if you did. The first one will be 8 X 10; the other two will be 5 X 8. There will be several more 5 X 8 photos of you putting things in your cunt, ass, and mouth. Those will be in a photo album which you will keep next to the picture in the living room. We’ll get back to you when we’re ready to take those pictures. So, are you still committed to being my slave?”

“Yes, mistress. I will be ready to take those pictures when you are, and I will display them as you directed. Mistress, may I put them away when my parents visit? I don’t want them to see me like that.”

“Only your parents. Nobody else. If I happen to drop by on a surprise visit and those pictures aren’t where they should be, I will punish you. I will not accept disobedience.”

“That’s enough talking. I am so horny from watching you playing with your cunt and talking about your new life. Let’s have a little action here. You can clean your fingers while I get undressed. Roger, would you have an old sheet that you can spread on the floor here. I want to have Gayle lick my pussy while you fuck her.”

Roger retrieved a clean sheet from the bedroom and spread it on the carpeted living room floor. When he finished, he saw that June was already naked. She ordered Gayle to get on the sheet on her knees while she laid down in front of her.

“Are you just gonna stand there with your mouth open, or are you gonna get undressed?” June asked Roger, who was mesmerized by the scene before him. He quickly got undressed and knelt done behind Gayle and looked at her pussy, which was still wet.

June put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs up and back so that her knees were almost even with her head.

“Okay, cunt. Get that tongue going. You can get to both of my holes now and I expect you to get that tongue inside each of them. “ She said. “Dammit, Roger. Are you going to fuck her cunt or only look at it? If she comes before you, pull out and start fucking her ass. Gayle, when you feel his dick going into your ass, you start on my ass.”

Roger was stunned by June’s sudden change in demeanor. He stared at her for a moment then looked at Gayle’s ass and pussy in front of him. He reached for his dick and found it was anywhere near hard enough to be of use.

“Dammit, June. My dick isn’t hard yet.”

June looked up at laughed at Roger’s predicament.

“Well, come over here and straddle me so I can get it my mouth. Hurry up. I’m so horny I’m about to burst. Gayle, start licking while I’m getting loverboy here ready for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.