June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 19: Gayle’s Bombshell

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Gayle’s Bombshell - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awoke later than usual on Saturday. She looked over at her sister’s bed and saw it was empty. She got up and went into the bathroom, took a shower, got dressed in slacks and blouse, and went downstairs. She went into the kitchen to find her sister eating a bowl of cereal and decided to join her.

“Good morning, sunshine,” Autumn said. “ Thanks for last night, but you know you didn’t have to do that.”

“I know I didn’t have to. I just did it to celebrate my new freedom.”

“Well, let’s hope you learned to come home on time from now on. You have a month or so to go before you turn 18. Then you won’t have those restrictions on you. Of course, you’ll be working or in college then so you’ll be on your own except for living at home.”

“That seems like a lifetime from now, but I’ll take it one day at a time. Right now, I want to concentrate on Roger and me. I hope he still loves me.”

“Oh, I’m sure he does. You can see it in his eyes when he looks at you. I also see the same thing in your eyes when you look at him. I wouldn’t worry about Roger if I were you.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“Oh, I’m right. I’ll bet money on it. By the way, are you going to call Gayle today?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Why do you ask?”

“I was just wondering if you were. I’m anxious to learn what she wanted to talk to you about.”

“That makes two of us. I’ll call her right after I have something to eat.”

“Good. Let me know what she wants, will you?”

“Okay. I have a hunch that she wanted to talk about yesterday. Probably about Mindy more than anything else.”

“You’re probably right. I don’t blame her for getting a little ticked off at Mindy.”

“Judging by the reactions of the other girls, I think everyone there was a bit upset over her actions. It was like she was in charge of everything. I don’t know why she picked out Gayle to show her teeth.”

“Me neither. I don’t think we’ll be seeing much of Mindy anymore.”

When they finished eating, June got up and prepared to wash the dishes but was interrupted by Autumn.

“I’ll clean up and wash the dishes. You go ahead and call Gayle. I’m dying to hear what she wants.”

June smiled at her sister’s being so anxious to hear why Gayle wanted her to call. She picked up the phone and dialed the number on the piece of paper Gayle gave her. The phone rang once before it Gayle picked it up.

“Hello?”, Gayle’s voice answered.

“Hello, Gayle. It’s June. You wanted to talk to me. Is now a good time?”

“Yes, June. I hope I’m not bothering you, but I’m so glad you called.”

“It’s no bother. What did you want?”

“It’s about what happened yesterday.”

“Let me guess. Is this about Mindy?”

“Well, sort of. I wanted to first thank you for putting her straight on my behalf.”

“You don’t need to thank me, Gayle. She needed to be brought down a peg. God only knows what would have happened if she was allowed to take control of us. I was glad that Alice, and the others, backed me up.”

“Yes, they did. But the main reason I wanted you to call was to ask a big favor of you.”

“Oh? Go ahead and ask. If I can help you, I’ll be glad to.”

There were a few moments of silence before Gayle started speaking again.

“I ... I ... don’t know how to say this.” Gayle stammered. “I know you have a boyfriend ... I just wondered if ... if you would consider being my ... my mistress. You don’t have to decide now. Think about it is all I ask. I would be a good slave for you ... and Roger too if you want. Please do think about it before you say no. I do want to please you so badly. Please let me.”

June was stunned. She turned to Autumn with her eyes wide open and mouth agape. Autumn silently mouthed ‘what.’

“Gosh, Gayle. I don’t know what to say. I am honored that you asked me, but I don’t think I can do that.”

“Is it because you don’t think I’m pretty enough?”

“No! I think you’re very pretty. I wish I were as pretty as you. It’s just that I don’t think I have it in me. Besides that, I’m only 17 and still in high school. Believe it or not, technically, I’m still a virgin.”

“Please think about it. Please. I don’t care about your age. I only care about serving you. I know you would make a good mistress. I saw that yesterday. I promise that I will do my best to serve you, and Roger if you want. There is nothing I won’t do for you. Please think about it before you say no.”

“I’m seeing Roger today, and I’ll ask him about it. I can’t promise anything until I talk to him. Can you wait until tomorrow for an answer?”

“Yes, yes. I can wait a week, a month, a year. I only want you to say you will accept me as a slave.”

“Okay, I’ll call you tomorrow. Tell me, Gayle, are you naked now?”

“Why do you ask that?”

“Because I would want you naked whenever you are with me or talking to me on the phone. When I call you tomorrow, I expect you to be naked.”

“Yes, mistress. I will be sitting here naked waiting for your call.”

“Good. Now I want you to hang up and play with yourself until you come then lick your fingers clean.”

“Yes, mistress. I will do that.”

“Goodbye.” June didn’t wait for a reply before hanging up.

“What in hell was that all about? “ Autumn asked.

“Gayle wants me to be her mistress. She says she’ll do anything I want her to do. She’ll even do what Roger wants if I want her to. I can’t believe it.”

“What did I tell you? I knew she was into you. So what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. It sounded like her heart would be broken if I said no. I mean, I like her, but I don’t know if I could order her around. On the other hand, I hate to say no. I’ll see what Roger says about it and what he thinks I should do.”

“Oh boy, would I like to be a fly on the wall at Roger’s today. Telling him all about yesterday and then dropping this latest bomb on him is going to blow his mind.”

“I know. I was even afraid to tell him about everything that happened yesterday. Now I’m even more afraid to tell him about Gayle wanting to be my sex slave. He’s going to think I’m a sex maniac.”

“I wouldn’t worry about Roger. Guys his age have sex on their mind 16 hours a day. The other 8, they’re sleeping. I do wish, though, that you two don’t go off the deep end with sex now that your time with me is up.”

“Yeah. I think you’re right. Maybe I won’t bring out all the details of yesterday’s party. I think I better tell him about Gayle, though. I don’t want to go behind his back by having a sex slave of my own.” June laughed at the thought of having a sex slave.

“Who knows?” Autumn said. “You may both enjoy it.”

Both girls giggled at the prospect as they cleaned up the kitchen and got ready for the day.

“Well, I suppose I should give Roger a call and see what he has planned for us today.” June said. As she walked over to the phone, it started to ring.

“Hello? “ She questioned.

“Are you gonna sleep all day?” Roger’s voice chimed.

“No. I’ve been up for a while. I had my breakfast, got dressed, and was walking over to the phone to call you. What do you have planned for today?”

“To tell you the truth, I was thinking of ravishing your body, but then thought you’d had enough of that last night. So what do you think about another picnic? Fully dressed, of course.”

“I like your first idea better, but another picnic sounds good too. Then maybe we can follow up with your first thought.”

“Sounds good to me. Are you going to fill me in on last night’s activities?”

“We’ll see. I do want to talk to you about another matter that came up this morning.”

“Oh? Please don’t tell me it involves Autumn. I thought all that was over now.”

“No. It’s not anything like that. I’m a free bird now.”

“Okay! Want me to pick you up in a half-hour?”

“I’m all ready. Why don’t I come over to your place? You can get the car packed in the meantime.”

“Sounds good to me. See you soon. Love you.”

“Love you, too. Bye.”

June said goodbye to her sister and hurried out the door. On the drive over to Roger’s, she thought about what she was going to tell him about yesterday. Hopefully, he would realize that this wasn’t a fun night out for her but 3-1/2 hours of total humiliation. The hardest thing to tell him was going to be about her conversation with Gayle this morning. Before she had time to decide what, and when, to tell him about Gayle, she was in front of Roger’s apartment with him leaning against his car.

“Took you long enough to get here.” Roger joked as June got out of her car and shut the door.

As they drove, they talked about where they were going, the weather, Roger’s job, and a lot of idle chatter but not a word about June’s night before. Roger sensed that June was holding something back, but he was hesitant to ask her what was on her mind. The idle chat diminished until finally, silence filled the air. He turned off the paved road onto a dirt road that winded through a wooded area that ended at a clearing in the woods next to a clear stream.

“How did you ever find this place?” June asked as she looked at the stream and noticed a chipmunk gathering food under a large oak tree.

“Don’t you like it?”

“Like it? No! I love it! It’s beautiful. It’s like a piece of heaven-sent here for just us. I hope you brought your camera because I want a picture of this view to putting on my dresser.”

“Yes, it is pretty. And, yes, I did bring my camera. One of my customers told me about this place and thought it would be a nice place for our picnic. I scouted it out this week and fell in love with it. I almost thought about canceling the rest of my calls and sitting here just soaking it all in.”

“Wouldn’t it be nice if we built a little cottage just for us on this spot?” June said softly.

“Yes, our own little love nest.”

June walked over to the edge of the stream and dipped her hand in the clear, cool water while Roger unpacked the car and spread a blanket under a tree. He then walked over to June and put his hands on her waist. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. June spun around, wrapped her arms around his and kissed his lips

“Let’s have a bite to eat and decide what we’re going to do for the rest of the day,” Roger said.

They sat and ate their lunch without much talking. Roger could see that something was bothering June. He could see her lips move as if she were talking to herself. Finally, he could take no more and spoke out.

“Okay, June, out with it. I can tell something has been bothering you from the moment you got into the car. If you have something to say to me, say it and get it over with!”

“Is it that obvious? I suppose I should get it off my back.”

“Please do. If it’s about us, spit it out.”

“Oh, no! While it does concern us, it isn’t what I think you’re worried about.”

“Just what do you think I’m worried about?”

“I’m not breaking up with you. Never has that crossed my mind. I was more worried that you would break up with me ever since this crap with Autumn began. I’d kill myself after I killed her if that happened. I should start from the beginning and fill you in on what went on last night.”

Roger stared at June, waiting for her to continue.

“Do you want to know about everything that happened, or would just a quick recap do?” June questioned.

“We’ve got all day. You might as well get it all out now.”

“Autumn had me wear a short mini dress. No panties, no bra. When we got there, I had to take it off and stand outside naked before she rang the doorbell...”

June went on to tell Roger of all the things that happened last night. She left nothing out from the spanking ritual, Gayle’s confessing to be submissive, having to go 69, her having Mindy fuck her with a strap-on then cleaning it with her mouth and, of course, the hot dog event. In short, she left nothing out.

“Finally, it was over, and I was allowed to put my dress back on. As we were leaving, Gayle slipped me a note with her phone number on it and asked me to call her.”

“Are you going to call her? What do you suppose she wanted?” Roger asked.

“That’s what had me worried all day. I called her this morning.” June paused.

“Go on. What did she want?”

“In a nutshell, she wants to be my sex slave.”

“Your sex slave! Are you kidding?”

“Nope. I’m not kidding. She wants to be, not only my sex slave, but she is willing to be our, yours and mine, sex slave.”

“Holy shit! What did you tell her?”

“She begged me to say yes. I felt so sorry for her. She was crying when I told her I didn’t think I could do that. I finally agreed to talk to you about it and see what you say.”

“Oh. So you want to put me on the spot. If I say no, I’m the meany. If I agree to it, I’m an ass for wanting another girl to have sex with me. I can’t win here. You make the decision. This whole thing blows my mind.”

“Mine, too. I don’t know what to tell her. Help me here. You should have heard her begging me to allow her to lick my body. And yours as well.”

“Dammit! I’m having a difficult time trying to force myself to satisfy your newfound submissiveness, and now I find myself facing the possibility of having to satisfy two submissives.” Roger paused for a few seconds before continuing. “If you want, tell her we’re willing to give it a trial. Don’t just agree to it. Tell her it’ll only be a trial.”

“Okay. I’ll give Gayle a call when we get back to your place today. Do you think it’ll be alright if I pick her up on my way over tomorrow?”

“Sure. We might as well see if it’ll work. Are you reasonably sure you can handle her?”

“I guess I’ll find that out tomorrow. Now that’s enough talk about last night and Gayle. Why don’t you get your camera and take some pictures of this place?”

“Good idea,” Roger replied, then went to the car and got the camera. He studied the scenery then started taking pictures from different angles.

“Let me get a few of you while I’m at it.”

June posed in various positions -- lying on the blanket, standing under the oak tree, sitting and standing at the edge of the stream. In some pictures, she was looking directly into the camera while in others, she had her back to the camera as she looked at the stream.

“Okay. Now I want some of you nude. A couple of you standing in the stream and a couple of you on the blanket.”

“Yeah. Sure. You are kidding, aren’t you?”

“Nope. I do want them. You have a great body and shouldn’t be ashamed to show it off. I promise they won’t be obscene.”

“What if someone else comes down the road?”

“Don’t worry about that. We are on private property. Didn’t you see the sign when we first turned in here?”

“No, I didn’t. You mean we’re trespassing?”

Roger laughed before answering. “No. The fellow who told me about this place is the owner. He owns 1200 acres here and only uses this land to hunt and hunting season is a few months from now.”

June hesitated for a moment then said, “What the hell. You’ve seen it all before.” and stripped off her clothes.

Roger decided to take pictures of her on the blanket first to avoid getting the blanket wet. He had June pose sitting with her legs crossed Indian style, then another with her legs straight out and spread. With each pose, he took pictures from several angles. He did the same when she laid down on her back, side, and stomach.

June complied with his directions despite knowing that not only her bare breasts were exposed, but her pussy was equally on display.

“You’re not going to show these to anyone, are you?” She asked.

“You have my word of honor that no one will ever see these pictures but for me without your permission. I notice you’re still shaving down there. Is that at Autumn’s orders?”

“No. I kind of got used to it. It makes me feel cleaner. Do you want me to let the hair grow back?”

“No way! I think it’s sexy. Time to get some pictures of you in the stream, then we’ll do a couple of you by the tree.”

As June walked to the stream, Roger took more pictures from behind her and more as she entered the water. He replaced the roll of film with a fresh one and gave her more directions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.