June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 18: Alice & Joan’s “Party”

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Alice & Joan’s “Party” - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

The week flew by without June having to submit to any of Autumn’s humiliations. Of course, she still had to crawl naked to her sister’s bed each night and thank her each night. Today, however, was different. Today was Thursday. Today was the day she would be going to the doctor’s for an examination and, hopefully, get the prescription for birth control pills. Today was the day she thought would never come.

Today was also the day that she was going to be punished by Autumn. It was the only downside of the day, but that didn’t have any effect on June’s happy attitude. Nope. She could take 30 whacks and still be glad. After all, today was Thursday. She showered, dressed, fixed her hair, put on her makeup, and went downstairs for breakfast.

She walked into the kitchen where her father was at the table, sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper while her mother was busy at the stove frying eggs and bacon. After greeting everyone, June put some bread into the toaster and set plates and utensils on the table. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and sat down at the table across from Autumn, who was reading one of her textbooks.

“Big day today, huh sis?” Autumn said, not looking up from her book.

“Yeah. I’m a little nervous about it, though.”

“Don’t worry, dear. It’ll be over in no time, and there’s nothing to be worried about.” Her mom said as she set the platter of eggs and bacon on the table.

June knew, more or less, what was going to happen, having experienced the worst parts last Saturday. Still, she wondered why she had to go through all that to get a prescription. What could he possibly find that would cause him to deny issuing it?

“Watcha gonna do the rest of the day?” Autumn asked.

“Probably straighten up around here and vacuum the rugs. Then I’ll study a bit. I got most of the stuff that will be covered today from my teachers so that I won’t miss much.”

“Not going to see Roger?”

“No, he’s working. Besides, I never see much of him throughout the week. For that matter, I probably won’t see him until Saturday.”

“That’s right,” Autumn said, finally lifting her head from the book. “We’re going to see Alice and Joan tomorrow. I almost forgot.”

June gave her sister a glaring look. She knew Autumn didn’t forget. She only said that to tease her.

After Autumn left for school and her dad for the store, June and her mom cleaned the dishes and kitchen before leaving. For the first time, June had butterflies in her stomach. She wondered if her mother would be in the room during the examination. She wondered if her vagina had tightened since Saturday or if the doctor could tell she wasn’t a virgin, in the true sense, because of having a speculum and vibrators in there. Suppose he comments about it while her mother was in the room. She would be so embarrassed.

As things turned out, her mother decided to stay in the waiting room during the examination. The doctor was friendly but professional. After checking her breasts and vagina, he gave her instructions on how to use the pills and when they would be effective. He also warned her about the other dangers of having promiscuous sex, such as venereal diseases, etc. When she walked back into the waiting room, she saw tears in her mother’s eyes as she stood up.

“What’s the matter, mom?” June asked as she put her arm around her mother. She asked her mother again when they got in the car and were on their way.

“Nothing, dear. When I saw you walk back into the waiting room with a smile, I realized, for the first time, that my little girl is no longer my ‘little’ girl. Time goes by so fast. Before I know it, you’ll be getting married.”

“Oh, mom. My getting married is a long way off. I’m not even engaged yet, for God’s sake.”

“No, but I look at you when you mention Roger, and I can see it in your eyes. It may not be as long as you think.”

“I do love him, mom. And I ‘m sure he loves me just as much, if not more. I pray every night that he and I will eventually marry, but that won’t happen any time soon.”

“My child, your idea of ‘not soon’ is my idea of just around the corner. You’ll find that out for yourself when you get older.”

“Maybe. Should I stop at the drug store before I drop you off at the store?”

“That’ll be fine. Are you due soon?

“If I’m right, it should be Monday or Tuesday, but you know how that goes.”

Mother and daughter chatted until June dropped her off at work. June followed her in and talked to her dad for a short while before thanking them both. She felt like she was floating on air when she got out of the car at home. She went about cleaning and vacuuming the house. When she finished, she sat down at the kitchen table and read the leaflet that came in the box of birth control pills. Before long, Autumn came home and sat down at the table across from her.

“How did it go today?” were the first words from Autumn’s mouth.

“Good. Mom and I picked up my pills on the way back.”

“Very good. Did you have an orgasm on the table?”

“What is the matter with you? Why do you always think about sex? No, I did not! It was all very professional.”

“What’s the matter with me? What gets you all hot and bothered when anyone sticks anything in your pussy or up your ass.”

“Well, I did not get all hot and bothered today.”

“Fine. By the way, what is the correct way to address me when we’re alone?”

“Ma’am. I’m sorry, ma’am. I just had a lot on my mind today and forgot, ma’am. Please forgive me, ma’am.”

“You seem to be forgetting it a lot lately. Perhaps you’re getting back to acting without thinking first. I think you need a reinforcement lesson. That’s 20 whacks coming to you. Like to try for 30?”

“No, ma’am.”

“I will give them to you tomorrow at the girl’s place. One more argument or discussion and your ass will get 30. That will surely make it red hot. Maybe I’ll let each of the girls give you five whacks each. I don’t want to tire myself out over your disrespectful behavior.”

Autumn got up from the table and watched June start to cry before adding, “You can give me proper thanks for helping you remember your lessons tonight. It will give you some more practice for tomorrow’s visit. Not that you need it”. She turned and went into the living room.

June cried. Why did her sister turn her perfect day into a nightmare? She thought. She followed her sister into the living room, hoping she can dissuade her from having her punishment tomorrow.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” she began, “Can I talk to you a minute?”

“Go ahead, but if you’re trying to get out of your punishment, you’re wasting your time.”

“No, ma’am, I’m not trying to get out of it. I was going to ask you if you would do it now instead of tomorrow.”

“No way. I told the girls that if you didn’t do what I told you to do, you’d get paddled on your bare ass. I don’t think they believed me, so this will show them I was telling the truth. Another thing, you are to address the girls as ma’am, and after each whack, you will count them and say ‘One, thank you, ma’am, etc.’ Got it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. I will let you thank me now, however. Get undressed and crawl over here.”

June got undressed and crawled over to Autumn. She placed her head between Autumn’s legs and looked up at her

“What are you waiting for?” Autumn yelled as she put her hands on the back of June’s head and roughly pulled it tight against her pussy. “Get that tongue working!”

June reached under Autumn’s dress and pulled her panties off. She licked her sister’s pussy until Autumn had an orgasm then started to get up. Autumn put her hands on June’s shoulders and forced her down again.

“I didn’t dismiss you yet. I still want to give you more instructions for tomorrow. First of all, you will always call your pussy a ‘cunt’ and call mine, and the girl’s pussy, a ‘pretty flower.’ Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Secondly, you will address the girls as ‘Miss.’ So it will be ‘Miss Alice, Miss Joan’ and if Gayle is there, ‘ Miss Gayle.’ That will also apply to any other girls that might be there. Thirdly, you will not wear any underwear. When we get there, you will remove your dress when they open the door and before you walk in. Don’t worry. I will be behind you, blocking anyone’s view of you other than the girls. Wear a mini dress that you can get out of quickly. I expect you to obey any order or request, without any questions, whether it’s from me or any others. Under any circumstance, you will not refuse to do anything asked of you. Do you have any questions?”

“Yes, ma’am. You said ‘any others’. How many will be there?”

“I am not sure. The girls, of course, but I don’t think anyone else will be there. At least, I wasn’t aware of any others being there. I just mentioned that in case they invited another guest.”

“Okay. I hope only the girls will be there.”

“For what it’s worth, so do I. Now come with me to the bathroom. I want to test you a bit.”

Autumn walked into the bathroom with June right behind her. She sat on the toilet and told June to kneel on the floor between her legs and watch while she pees. June felt disgusted, but she did what she got down between her sister’s spread legs. Autumn watched her sister’s reaction as she started peeing. When she stopped, she cupped her hand under June’s chin and lifted her head.

“Now, we are going to see how well you follow orders. I saved a little for you. I want you to open your mouth and place it against my pussy. You are to drink my piss until I finish. Do not spill a drop! When I finished pissing, you are to lick my pussy clean.”

With that said, Autumn shoved June’s head against her pussy and held it there while she peed. When finished peeing, she released June, who then began to lick her pussy.

“Very good. You’ve passed your test. Now brush your teeth, rinse your mouth and get dressed before mom and dad get home. Tonight, you will be licking my ass. Don’t wait for me to tell you. Just crawl, naked, over to my bed, and politely ask me if you can lick my ass. Okay?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Autumn got up, dressed, and went downstairs while June cleaned her mouth and dressed. Neither girl spoke to one another until their parents came home. Even then, they only spoke to each other only when it was necessary. After supper, they watched TV for a little while until bedtime when they went upstairs to bed.

June crawled back to her bed after 30 minutes of licking Autumn’s ass. As she laid there, she wondered what was in store for her tomorrow. Would she have to drink piss again? She was certain she would have to lick their ‘pretty flower,’ but what other perversions would she have to perform? Without realizing it, her hand drifted down to her pussy. A finger found her clitoris and gently massaged it as she thought about tomorrow. Her orgasm brought her back to reality, and she lifted her finger and put it in her mouth. She fell asleep as she sucked on it.

June arrived home after school on Friday to find that, as usual, Autumn had parked her car in the drive. She pulled in behind her, got out, and walked inside the house.

“Hello, sunshine,” Autumn called. “How was school today. I’d ask if you had a good night last night, but the way the bed was shaking, and the moaning coming from it, you had a very good night.”

“Yes, I slept well, thank you. “ June replied as she rolled her eyes.

“That’s good. You’ll be well-rested for tonight. I told mom we’d be going out early this evening and that we’ll grab something to eat before we leave. I told the girls that we’d be there by 6. Is that okay with you? I mean, that’ll give you some time to shower, shave your pussy, do your makeup and hair.”

“Whatever you say. I already shaved my pussy this morning.”

“Did you mean you shaved your cunt this morning?”

“I thought I only have to call it that at the girls.”

“Call what that?”

“My cunt.”

“Yes, I did say that, didn’t I. Well just so you don’t forget, why don’t you start saying ‘My cunt ‘ over and over until I tell you to stop. And to make sure you know what you’re talking about, take off your panties and put your finger in it while you keep repeating it.”

June took off her panties, put her finger in her pussy, and started saying “My cunt” over and over until Autumn stopped her.

“Wait a minute. I can’t see if you have your finger in there or not. Take off your dress.”

June took off her dress, leaving her naked except for her bra.

“You might as well take the bra off too. You can play with your titties with your other hand while you recite your line. You do like to play with your titties, don’t you?”

“Not really, ma’am.”

“Too bad. I like to watch you play with your titties. Get those nipples stiff and hard. Stand against the table so I can watch you while I’m making the soup.”

June put a finger in her pussy and played with the nipples with the other hand while repeating, “My cunt, my cunt.” Until Autumn started to ladle the soup into the bowls. She started to go to the sink but was abruptly stopped by Autumn.

“Where are you going? Autumn asked.

“To clean my finger off.”

“Not in the sink. You know better than that. Use your mouth. You should be used to taste by now.”

Finally, June was allowed to eat. When finished, she washed the dishes and then allowed her to take a shower.

“Don’t get dressed until I come up. I’ll pick a dress out for you to wear.”

June went upstairs. She grabbed her razor so she can shave again to avoid Autumn feeling even the slightest stubble. She dried herself off and sat on her bed to await Autumn. She didn’t have to wait long before her sister came into the room.

Autumn opened the closet and sorted through June’s dresses picking out a very short mini dress, with a deep vee neckline that was held together by a single sash that wrapped around the waist and tied in one side.

“I never saw you wear this one before. Put it on.”

“I bought it a while back without trying it on, ma’am. I was going to wear it on a date with Roger, but after trying it on at home, I thought it was too revealing. My tits aren’t big enough to fill the built-in bra, and they pop out whenever I moved.” June said as she put it on.

Once June had the dress on, Autumn had her turn around to model it. Sure enough, with any movement of her arms, her tits would pop out. They looked like two pink eyes staring out.

“You’re right. Your tits do stick out. Hold your arms out.” Autumn walked behind her and looked at the back. June’s entire back was bare to her waist. As she looked down, she noticed that the bottom of the dress only covered slightly more than half of her ass. “Bend over at the waist.” She instructed. When June bent over, her entire ass was exposed.

“Perfect! You’ll wear this one tonight.”

“But I can’t wear this out, ma’am. It shows everything I own.”

“You mean everything that I own. At least until midnight. Leave it on. You’ll only have it on in the car anyway. Once we get there, you’ll take it off at the door. Pass it back to me and wait for me to ring the doorbell. Just put on a little makeup. Don’t use any mascara and only a little pink lipstick. Nothing greasy or shiny.”

“Can’t I leave it on until I get inside? People might see me.”

“No! Take it off at the doorstep. I told you that I’d be right behind you, so I’ll be blocking anyone’s view. If I hear any more complaining, I’ll make you take it off in the car, and you can walk to the door naked and ring the doorbell while I sit in the car!”

When they got in the car, Autumn told June to pull the dress up in the back so that her bare ass was sitting directly on the seat. “You don’t want any wet spot on the dress, do you?” She reasoned to June.

“What difference does it make, ma’am? I’ll be naked at the door anyway.”

“Maybe I don’t want to have your cunt juice all over my hands when you hand it to me. Just shut up and do what I tell you to do!”

June remained silent for the rest of the way there. When they were at the door, she undid the sash and slipped the dress off her arms and passed it back to Autumn. A second later, she felt Autumn’s hand rubbing her ass.

Autumn leaned in and whispered in June’s ear. “You have such a nice, firm ass. And so white, but don’t worry. We’ll get some color in it in a little while. Maybe I should have told you to wear bright red lipstick so it would match the color your ass will be later.” She laughed as she reached forward and pressed the button for the doorbell. A few moments later, the door opened, and Alice looked at June with her mouth wide open in shock.

“Welcome, June.” She finally said. “It’s nice to see you again. And I do mean all of you.” She giggled as she stepped back. “Get in here before any of our neighbors see you.”

Once they were inside, Autumn told June to take off her shoes. “You look silly wearing them while the rest of you is naked.” She reasoned. Then she ordered June to stand in the middle of the room.

June noticed Joan and Gayle sitting on the sofa in front of her with a smile on their faces. Suddenly, another girl entered the living room from the kitchen holding, what appeared to be, a glass of wine.

“Oh, this is Mindy. She dropped by, and we asked if she wanted to stay. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” Autumn replied. “It does change things a little. You see, June was disrespectful towards me yesterday and warranted a spanking. There wasn’t enough time to give her the spanking before our parents got home, so I figured we would do it here. She was due 20 whacks with the paddle I have in my purse. I will share them with you girls to save my energy for other things.” She smiled, and all the girls, except for Gayle, laughed. Gayle just sat there with her eyes fixed on June. “The problem is, I don’t know how we can split up 20 whacks evenly among 5 people. Sooo. Maybe June will agree to 25 whacks to make it even. I’m sure she doesn’t want anyone slighted by being having less opportunity to join in. Is that alright, June?”

All eyes were on June awaiting her reply.

“Yes, ma’am. I guess it would be alright, even though five girls will spank me and you can let each one give me four spanks, but far be it for me to spoil everyone’s fun.” June replied with a touch of sarcasm.

“You’re right, but five seems to be a rounder number! Now that we’ve settled that, do you all want to do it first or wait until later?”

The girls looked at each other. Mindy finally gave her opinion.

“I say we have some fun first, then do it later. Who knows? She may misbehave later and need further punishment.”

Except for Gayle, the girls all nodded in agreement. Suddenly, Gayle jumped up and went to stand next to June.

“I think we’re getting a little out of hand here! You all seem to think June will misbehave here, but let me tell you. Judging from what I’ve seen from her last week, I don’t think that’s going to happen. It seems to me that you girls are here to spank June. If that’s the case, I’m in the wrong place. I came here to have a little fun with her, not to spank her.”

“I have a confession to make.” Gayle continued. Last week as I watched June submit to anything we wanted to do to her, I learned something about myself. I realized that I was submissive. You see, as I watched her, I wished it were me being used and humiliated. So, I say to you girls; please use me as you wish. That’s the main purpose of my being here. I thought that you might let me lick June for your amusement. I want her to come all over my face, but I will do whatever you wish. Spank me, make me lick any part of or your entire body. Shove anything you want into any of my openings. I will even drink your pis if you want. Please use me.”

All watched as Gayle dropped her dress to reveal that she, like June, didn’t wear a bra or panties. June stood shocked at Gayle’s outburst and confession. She wanted to give Gayle a big hug, but fear of the others reprimanding her for doing so wouldn’t let her.

“It appears we now have two girls to play with tonight.” Autumn began. “ Before we go any further, I want to give you all a little background information about June. June had a little problem getting home from dates with her boyfriend, which resulted in our father advising that he would forbid her to see him again if she was late one more time. Guess what? On her next date, she was 2 hours late. Lucky for her, our parents were asleep before her curfew. Unlucky for her, I was awake when she snuck up the stairs to the bedroom we shared. To make a long story short, June and I made an agreement that she would do my chores and anything else I told her to do for 30 days. In turn, I would not tell our father that she was late coming in again. Today is the 30th day. Tonight will be the last night I have control over her. She says she is not submissive, but she sure can have orgasms while being treated like one. So let’s see how many orgasms she has tonight.”

“How do you feel about watching our two naked ladies go 69, here on the floor, until they each have an orgasm before we start anything else? After that, we will give Gayle the 25 whacks she wants so badly.”

Alice, Joan, and Mindy looked at each other for a moment then shook their heads yes in unison. “Hell, yes,” Mindy yelled.

“Okay,” Autumn said. “Gayle and June, here are the rules for you two tonight. Gayle, You will address everyone, including June, as ‘mistress.’ June, you will address everyone as ‘ma’am’ except for Gayle, who you will address as ‘cunt.’ We want to see some good tongue action here. To make it more interesting, whoever comes first will have to lick the other one’s ass hole for 5 minutes. Be sure you get that tongue inside. Gayle, you will be on the bottom. Let’s get the show on the road!”

Gayle laid down on the floor with her feet flat on the floor with her legs spread wide and bent at the knees. June got down on her hands and knees with her face between Gayle’s legs and her pussy above Gayle’s mouth. Both girls used their hands to spread the other’s labia and started licking furiously. While Gayle drove her tongue in and out of June’s pussy as though she was fucking it, June licked between the labia then used her tongue to tickle Gayle’s clit. The spectacle only lasted for a few minutes before Gayle started bucking wildly. Knowing Gayle was nearing an orgasm, June concentrated her efforts on her clit. Gayle finally came in torrents. Her juices covered June’s nose and mouth and dripped down her cheeks, but she continued to lick until she, too, was coming. Both girls stopped licking at the same time, and June rolled off of Gayle. They both were out of breath and laid there panting while the girl’s watching applauded.

“Bravo!” Mindy yelled.” June won that one easily. I’ve never seen anyone come as much as Gayle did. June baby, I am sooo looking forward to having your tongue between my legs.”

“You’re right,” Alice exclaimed. “Gayle, clean your juices off June’s face. Use your tongue. When you’ve finished cleaning her, get your tongue in her mouth, and clean that.”

Gayle jumped to her task, licking June’s face. She licked her cheeks, nose, lips, and even her chin and neck before she forced her tongue into June’s mouth and swished it around. All the while, Gayle’s eyes were on June’s eyes.

“Alright. Let’s move along. We’ve got to get June home by 11 o’clock.” Autumn said. “June, get down on your knees, head on the floor. Reach back and spread those cheeks wide. Gayle, you start licking. We want to see that tongue deep in her ass. Get going!”

Gayle licked June’s ass for several minutes before literally fucking it with her tongue. She would have willingly done this all night, but she stopped when she heard Autumn’s voice.

“Enough! Gayle, crawl over here on your hands and knees so I can explain the rules for your spanking. June pay attention because you will be doing the same thing after her. Gayle will be last to spank you.” Autumn waited until Gayle was in front of her before continuing. “You will politely ask me to spank you. Don’t forget to address me correctly. If I say ‘Yes,’ I will then show you the paddle which you will kiss, then turn around, place your head on the floor and raise your ass as high as you can. I will then give you five whacks with the paddle. You will count each one out loud. If you make a mistake in the count, we will start over from one. When I am through, you will turn around and, on your knees, look up at me and thank me by saying, ‘Thank you, mistress. May I please kiss your pussy to show my gratitude?’. If I say ‘Yes, you may, cunt,’ you will stand up and take off all my clothing. When I am naked, you will start kissing and continue until I order you to stop. Then, I will put the paddle in your open mouth, and you will repeat the procedure to all the other girls starting with Alice, then Joan, Mindy, and finally, June. Any questions?”

“Yes, mistress. When I get to the other girls, how do I ask them to spank me with the paddle in my mouth?” Gayle said.

“You will drop the paddle, ask the girl to spank you, and then you will pick up the paddle with your mouth. In the unlikely event that the girl declines to spank you, you will crawl to the next girl. If she does agree to spank you, she will take the paddle from your mouth. You will rise and disrobe her, then follow the routine.”

Gayle crawled over to Autumn. On her knees, she looked up at her face and begged Autumn to spank her.

“I’m sorry,” Autumn said as she cupped a hand under Gayle’s chin and forced her head up to look directly to her face. “I forgot to mention that all the girls here don’t have a pussy. Everyone, except June, has pretty flowers. June has a cunt. Just like you. Now ask me again.”

“Please, mistress. Please spank me.”

June watched as Gayle kissed the paddle then turned around, so her ass faced Autumn. Once she was the position, Autumn swung the paddle with all her might. It landed on Gayle’s right cheek. The second snack landed on her left cheek. At this point, Gayle’s tears filled her eyes and ran down her cheeks. The next two blows followed the same pattern with the final blow landing squarely in the center of her ass. As the poor girl turned, around June could see that her ass was already red. She wondered what it would look like by the time everyone had their turn. She also noticed how wet Gayle’s pussy was becoming, and she suddenly became aware of the juices beginning to ooze out of her. She shook her head side to side, hoping to stop the feelings she was beginning to feel. She then realized her sister was right. Just as Roger opined, she was submissive.

Gayle asked, and received, permission to kiss Autumn’s pretty flower. She licked, tickled and sucked it until Autumn came in her mouth. With the paddle in her mouth, she crawled to Alice, where she endured the same treatment. She did the same with Joan then Mindy, who also paddled her but harder than any of the others. When Mindy was through spanking her, Gayle asked for permission to kiss her little flower.

“Yes, you may, cunt. But first, you must lick and suck each of my beautiful titties until I tell you to move on to my pretty flower.”

June was stunned by Mindy’s order. She couldn’t believe how evil she looked and acted towards Gayle. She watched as Gayle licked and sucked while Mindy’s hand on the back of her head forced it tightly against one tit and then the other. When she was satisfied, she pushed her head down to her pussy and used both hands to force her mouth so tightly against it that June saw that Gayle had a hard time breathing. When she finished her orgasm, Mindy released her grip and pushed Gayle away with her foot so violently that Gayle fell backward. When June glanced at the other girls present, she noticed they were as shocked as she was.

“That’s enough!” Autumn loudly shouted at Mindy. “We are here for some fun and not to treat anyone like dirt. If you can’t control yourself, please leave NOW!”

Mindy looked at Alice and Joan and saw they were equally upset with her behavior. “I’m sorry. I guess I did get a little too rough with her. I’ll try harder to control myself.” She looked down at Gayle and said, “I’m sorry, Gayle.”

“Alright,” Autumn said. “ I expect you to do better from here on. I think I speak for everyone here when I warn you, any more of that shit from you, and you’ll get a dose of what you dish out. Now let’s continue like grown women.”

Mindy gently handed the paddle to Gayle, who put it in her mouth. Gayle crawled over to June.

“Please spank me, mistress.”

“I will not spank you, cunt,” June replied to the surprise of everyone there, including Gayle, who looked up first to June then Autumn.

“I believe your ass is red enough. Anymore spanks and you won’t be of any use to us for the rest of the night.”

“Please mistress, may I thank you by licking your pretty flower?” Realizing her mistake, Gayle quickly added, “ Cunt. May I please lick your cunt, mistress?”

“You already have licked my cunt earlier. It won’t be necessary to do it again. I’m sure we’ll both be licking more before the night is over. Crawl to Autumn and return the paddle to her.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.