June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 17: June Coming to Terms

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: June Coming to Terms - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Sunday morning began as usual with the family gathered at the breakfast table talking about the store, school, and what each had planned for the day. Going to church was a given each Sunday. Each member of the family had their plans for the rest of the day. For June, it was spending the afternoon with Roger. When her father asked what they’re plans were, June merely stated that they usually play it by ear. She gave last Sunday’s picnic as an example. Of course, she was lying. She knew she would be sitting naked in a chair, reading books about dominance and submission.

After church, June and Autumn went upstairs to change clothes. June took off her dress and was about to change her full panty for a briefer bikini when Autumn finally spoke to her.

“Wouldn’t it be easier not to wear any underwear? You’ll save time taking them off when you get there.”

June bit her tongue before answering. “Yes, but I like to tease him when I get undress.” She answered, smiling. “You know, our relationship isn’t about sex alone. If it weren’t for you, we probably would still be holding hands, talking and hugging one another with all our clothes on.”

“Sure, you would,” Autumn said sarcastically.

They both finished dressing, and June ran downstairs to call Roger while Autumn remained in the bedroom to “study.” June figured her sister was masturbating while looking at those pictures of her she had hidden. She hung up the phone, yelled goodbye to everyone, and she was on her way.

Upon entering Roger’s apartment, June noticed that a new floor lamp was in place next to the chair where she will be sitting. On top of the side table, were the three vibrators used for the photoshoot and a small piece of light chain that had padded clips on each end. Also, there were 2 small magazines.

“Well, I see everything is ready for me. I was hoping to wrangle a glass of soda from you before I started.”

While Roger was in the kitchen pouring her drink, June got undressed. She wasn’t sure if she should sit in the chair now or wait until Roger came back with her drink. Roger answered her question as soon as he came back. He went directly to the chair and set the glass on the table amongst the goodies already lying there. She started to go to the chair, but Roger stopped her before she sat down.

“I think a kiss before you begin would be nice,” Roger said as he put his arm around her waist and drew her to him.

“Oh, God, yes. I’m so sorry. I am so nervous that I forgot even to say hello.”

As they kissed, Roger’s hands moved down and began to massage her ass, pushing her pussy tighter against his leg. When they broke apart he noticed a small wet spot on the leg of his pants.

“Okay. I see you’re already getting a little randy. Go ahead and sit down, and don’t forget to put your legs across the chair arms. I’ll be watching you from time to time, but ignore me. Feel free to use any of the toys on the table at any time. Okay?”

“Okay, but what is that chain thing for?” June asked.

“My dear, naive, girl. That is a set of nipple clamps. Do you want to try it on?”

“Are you kidding? It looks like it would hurt.”

“Yes, it will hurt a little, but it hurts even more when you take it off. You’ll get a chance to experience it before the day is over. I’m sure you’ll come across it as you read.”

“I think I’ll wait until later. Thank you.”

Roger laughed. “If you’re a good girl, I’ll let you take it home and give it to your sister.”

“Oh, sure. As if my sister didn’t have enough ways to make me suffer. I found out last night that Thursday or Friday, I might be getting another spanking.”

“What for?”

June explained about Autumn making arrangements for her to visit the girl’s on Friday evening.

“I was so angry that I forgot to call her ma’am. I got ten whacks coming on Thursday for that, but if I complain any more about it, I’ll get 20 whacks at the girl’s house.”

Roger shook his head. “I told you she’d have more for you. I hope she doesn’t plan to continue this crap after that. I think you’ll have to be firm with her come Saturday.”

“I hope I won’t have to, but enough about that. What I want to know is where you got that chain thing.”

“It’s a nipple clamp. I got it at the shop where I got that movie we watched.”

“You’ve had it all this time?”

“No. I picked it up last night, along with a few more things after you left last night. They’re open until midnight.”

“Oh. Care to tell me what other things you bought?”

“Nope. You’ll find out soon enough. For now, get busy reading. I put a big X on stories that don’t have any D/S in them. Don’t waste time reading them now. The second book is all D/S. Some about men dominating women, some about women dominating women, and some about women dominating men. I put an X on those since that is not relevant here.”

June picked up the first book and flipped through the pages, stopping to look at some of the pictures, before settling down to read the first one.

Roger took a seat on the sofa in front of June and watched. It didn’t take long before he noticed June wiggling around in the chair. Shortly after, her hand went between her thighs then, after a few minutes more, they settled on her pussy. She started to rub her pussy slowly.

“Well, that didn’t take long.,” Roger spoke. “You were to underline the parts that turned you on, not act them out.”

“Sorry. “ June replied, moving her hand back up to the book. “I just got a little carried away. I’ll try harder.” She picked up the pencil and began to underline.

“Instead of underlining each line, draw a line down the margin to show what made you do horny. What got you so excited?”

“It’s about a young woman who is a receptionist at an advertising firm. A client, who is a frequent visitor, comes to talk to the firm’s owner. On his way out, he asks her out to dinner. She accepts. After they were seated, he tells her to go to the lady’s room and remove her bra and panties. He directed her to come back to the table with them in her hand. She does, and, once at the table, she starts to put them in her purse. He tells her to put them on the table in front of her. She was embarrassed when the waiter came to the table and looked at them, then her. Anyway, they both ordered their meals and finished eating. He picks up her underwear, and they leave. When she gets into the car, he tells her to pull up her skirt hem to her waist so that her bare ass is sitting on the leather seat.”

“When they get to his apartment, he opens the door and lets her enter first. He steps up behind her and puts his hands on her waist. He whispers to her to take off her blouse. She does. He looks over her shoulder at her breasts and tells her to make her nipples hard. She begins to pinch and rub her nipples. When he sees they are hard, he tells her to take off her skirt. She does. He then tells her to feel her pussy. She does. He asks if her pussy is wet. She tells him it is. He tells her to show him her hand. She lifts her hand, and he sees that it is wet with her juice. He takes her hand and moves it to her mouth and tells her to open. She does, and then he tells her to lick it clean. She starts to lick it and that’s as far as I got before you told me to stop.”

Roger looked at her as she spoke. When she finished, he spoke.

“So, just that much made you so hot that you had to play with yourself knowing that I was watching you?”

“Yes,” June answered. Her face was scarlet red when she looked at Roger.

“I guess I was wrong thinking this was going to take most of the day. June, you are sexually submissive. Have you ever had a fantasy about being raped?”

June looked at her lap before answering. “Yes,” she answered, adding, “Not often, mostly after I started dating you.”

“I see. Then you had that fantasy after you started dating me. Was I the one raping you?”

“Yes.”

“Did you have an orgasm in your fantasy?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to finish the story in the book? Maybe we can stop now.”

“No. I mean, yes. I want to finish reading the story.”

“Okay. I’ll let you finish. More stories have different perversions where the woman is ordered to perform in front of others. Would you like to read them?”

“If you want me to.”

“That’s not what I asked. Do YOU want to read those stories?”

June paused before answering. “Yes.”

“Are you embarrassed by admitting that?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“It makes me feel dirty.”

“Like a slut?”

“Yes.”

“Would it surprise you to learn that, according to surveys, over one-third of women polled admitted to having fantasies of being raped and, the pollsters believe, that percentage is less than the actual number of women who have such a fantasy?”

“Yes? I thought there was something wrong with me.”

“There’s nothing wrong with you. You are perfectly normal. Don’t try to hide your sexuality. You are naturally curious about sex. There’s a lot more to sex than licking and sucking. As we go along, you will experience a lot of things about sex. Let’s take a break before you go on.”

In the kitchen, June and Roger talked some more about her reading.

“Try not to get overly aroused as you read. I know you may find that hard, but pause a moment when you start getting that feeling and think of something not related to sex before you go on reading.”

“I’ll try, but it’s not easy. It seems that lately, my life has been all about sex. A month ago, I rarely thought about it. Now I think about it every day.”

“Yeah. I can understand that. Given the circumstance with Autumn, it isn’t a surprise to me. Maybe this isn’t such a good idea after all. Maybe we should wait it out and see if you get back to your normal self again once Friday is over.”

“No, Roger. I want to have those feelings, but about with you. Please let me finish the story, then we’ll talk some more about it when I’m finished reading it. Okay?”

They finished their coffee and went back into the living room. June got back in the chair with her legs spread wide and Roger sat on the sofa watching her as she read. He noticed her squirm several times, but her hands never strayed down between her legs. When she finished that story, she looked up at him.

“That was a good story.” she said, “Can I read just one more?”

“Okay. Anyone in particular?”

“No. Which ones have those other perversions in them?”

“My, my. You are getting into this, aren’t you? I can’t tell you which stories have what in them. I haven’t read any of them, only just picked out a paragraph or two as I flipped through. I can tell you there are some with a lot of pain involved. Others have women having sex with a dog or letting her mate pee on her or in her mouth.”

“I’ll pass on the pain. The others are interesting, but nothing I’d get into. Just don’t tell Autumn about them until next Saturday.” June laughed after she finished the last sentence.

Roger laughed with her before he settled back on the sofa. “Read what you want, but don’t ask me to buy a dog when you’re through.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.