June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 14: A Surprise Picnic

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Surprise Picnic - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June got home early that evening to find Autumn in the living room watching TV alone.

“Hi, Autumn. Where’s mom and dad? Working late at the store?”

“No. They got home earlier than usual and decided to treat themselves to dinner out and to see a movie afterwards. They asked me if I wanted to go with them, but I didn’t feel like going. I made myself a bowl of soup and settled in here to watch TV.”

“Good for them. I can’t remember when the last time they went out to dinner without us kids, or a movie either.”

“Me neither. Good for them and good for us as well.”

June’s stomach turned when she heard that last remark. “What do you mean by ‘good for us’?”

“Just that. We can talk about your day and see what comes up. “ Autumn looked at June with a sky grin. “So what did you and Roger do today?”

“As you can guess, we spent most of the day taking the rest of those pictures you wanted then we went out to dinner and called it a day.”

“Oh, goody. I can’t wait to see them. Tell me about them.”

“Well first there were 3 vibrators I kissed each one then licked them before putting them in my pussy. Then I had to take them out and put them in my mouth before shoving them in my ass...” June went on to explain about the veggies and meats while Autumn listened and occasionally laughed at the descriptions. “ ... My throat, my pussy and my ass are so sore from having to shove all those things in them.”

“I take it then you didn’t get to have anal sex with Roger. Did you?”

“Yes, I did. After we rested a bit we did the anal shots you wanted.”

“How did that go? Did you like it?”

“Yes and no. I was still a little sore back there, but I finally got the chance to feel him in me. It hurt a little, but it was a good hurt, if you know what I mean. I only wish I could feel him in me having normal sex.”

“Don’t let that happen!”

“I won’t. I could never do anything that might hurt mom and dad.”

“Very good. When do you think he’ll have the pictures ready for me? Do you think he’ll have them before next Saturday?”

June’s heart sank when she heard that. Does she want to show them to the other girls next week? She wouldn’. Would she? The thoughts ran through her mind and she trembled.

“I don’t know. He didn’t say anything about them. I do know he is going to have a busy week coming up at work.” She lied about the busy week.

“Okay. Well, since you had a fun time today, I think it’s time for me to have some fun. Since you’re so sore, I’ll make you a deal. If you can get naked, wash, dry and put away my dishes as well a swipe down the table and counter in 10 minutes or less, I’ll let you off without having to thank me tonight. However, for every minute over 10, You’ll get 10 whacks with the paddle. Is it a deal?”

June thought for a second before answering, “Yes”.

Autumn looked at her watch and said “Go”.

June started to run into the kitchen but stopped in her tracks when she heard Autumn yell.

“STOP! I told you to strip naked first. You just wasted a half minute by not paying attention.”

June turned then stripped, throwing he clothes on the living room chair, then dashed into the kitchen. She cleared the table and wiped it down then put some hot water in the sink and washed the pot, bowl, glass and spoon before drying them and putting them away. She threw the empty soup can in the garbage can, wiped down the counter top then raced back into the living room and stood in front of her sister.

“Very good. You did much better than I thought you would.” Autumn said, smiling at the naked June in front of her who broke into a smile when she heard those words. “Unfortunately, it took you 12 minutes. That means you get 20 whacks on your naked, and newly fucked, ass.”

June’s smile disappeared and her eyes began to tear. “Please, Autumn. I don’t think I can hold up to 20 whacks after all I’ve been through today. I’ll do anything you ask me to do, but please don’t give me 20 whacks.”

Autumn thought before answering, “I tell you what. I’ll reduce it to 10 whacks on the following condition. You crawl up the stairs and get the paddle out of my dresser and crawl back down the stairs with it in your mouth then kneel between my legs. After the 10 whacks, you will crawl back to me, put your head between my legs again and say, ‘Thank you for reducing my my punishment to 10 whacks for not getting my chores done on time AND for not addressing you as ma’am. May I please lick your ass to show my appreciation for your kindheartedness’. Does that seem fair to you?”

“Yes, ma’am.” June sobbed.

“Good. Now get going!”

June dropped to her knees and crawled up the stairs, got the paddle from Autumn’s dresser and crawled back downstairs with it in her mouth. When she was positioned between Autumn’s legs, her sister took the paddle from her mouth and held it out to June.

“Kiss it then crawl over to the chair and assume the position.”

June crawled to the chair, stood up with her legs spread wide, bent at the waist and placed her hands on the arms.

Autumn went over to June and reached out and spread her cheeks, exposing her anus.

“Yes, I can see the soreness on your anus.” She said as she let go. “Remember not to take your hands off the chair. If you do, we start all over. As before, count each one aloud. Got it?”

“Yes, ma’am.” June whispered as she braced herself for the coming blows. The first blow came swiftly and hard.

“One! “ June cried. She counted each blow and by the time the last one one fell, she was crying a fountain of tears.

Autumn went back to the sofa and sat down.

“Okay. Crawl over here and thank me.”

June crawled to the sofa and recited the words Autumn wanted her to.

“Very good. Yes, you may lick my ass, but first go get me the timer from the kitchen.”

June wondered why she needed a timer. “Do I have to crawl?”

“No. Not this time. I like to watch your bare ass swing as you walk. Be sure to swing it a lot, like a slut.”

It wasn’t enough that she had to walk naked with a bright red ass, she had to swing her ass like a slut as well, June thought. She did her very best then returned and handed the timer to Autumn.

“On your knees between my legs. You should have that down by now.”

“Here’s what’s going to happen. I thought you needed to learn how short 10 minutes is so I came up with this plan. I will set the timer for 10 minutes when you start licking my ass. When you hear it ring, stop licking and move your mouth up to my breast. When I start the timer, start licking and sucking my nipple until it rings again. Then you will do the same with the other breast. When you’re done there, move back between my legs start licking my pussy. That time, however, you will hear the timer go off but you will continue to lick me until I have an orgasm. If I have an orgasm before the timer goes off, you will continue to lick my cunt clean of my juices until the timer goes off. Do you have any questions?”

“Yes, ma’am. What if mom and dad come home before I finish?”

“Good question. As soon as you see, or hear their car pull in, stop and run upstairs and take your clothes with you. I don’t think they’ll be home that soon, however.”

Autumn set the timer then pushed June’s head hard against her ass. June used her hands to spread her cheeks and started licking the pink hole, She knew what her sister expected of her and tried to force her tongue deeper inside. Her nose rubbed against Autumn’s pussy and she smelled the familiar odor of its juices. She opened her eyes and saw Autumn’s finger rubbing her clitorIs. She picked up the pace of her tongue’s attack until she felt it break through the right sphincter. She pulled back then rammed it in again. She alternated between licking and tongue fucking until the bell finally rang.

She moved up and cupped one of Autumn’s breasts in her hand and waited until her sister reset the timer. She lower her mouth to the nipple and slowly twirled her tongue around it several times before she began licking the tip. After a short time, she let the nipple slide past her lips and began to gently suck in it. She felt it stiffen so she sucked harder, intermittently stopping to lick the tip some more before continuing her sucking. It wasn’t long before she heard the timer go off. It didn’t seem like 10 minutes had gone by, but she was glad it did.

“Wow,” Autumn cried, “You do know how to suck a girl’s tit! Where did you learn is to do that?”

June’s face turned best red. “I just did what I thought how I would like someone to suck mine. I suppose I’m not the only one that would like it like that.”

“Are you kidding? I think every female would love you to suck their tits like that. Wait ‘til I tell the girls about how good a nipple sucker you are.”

“Please don’t.” June begged, “I’ll be so embarrassed. I don’t want them to think I’m a lesbian.”

“Don’t be silly. I’m not going to broadcast it all over the school. I meant the 3 girls that’ll be there Saturday. I think you’ll be embarrassed more by having them shave and examining you, not to mention the different procedures we’ll will be doing while your boyfriend watches.”

“Can you please wait until Roger and I leave?”

“I’ll think about it, but I don’t know why you are so worried about it. The 2 girls that live there are openly gay lesbians and don’t care what people think.”

“Oh.” Now June was even more worried about next week. She hoped and prayed that Autumn would forget about telling them about her sucking her sister’s tits. She even didn’t want Roger to know. She was about to further plead her case when Autumn started talking again.

“Let’s move on,” Autumn said as she set the timer again, “It’s getting late and I still have another thing in mind. Don’t try to do a bad job on my other tit. Do it like you did the first one or you’ll be sucking it until you do.”

June moved over to the other breast and repeated the same sequence she had done before. As she was sucking, she got more and more worried about what she was in for next Saturday.

After the bell rang, she moved her head back between her sister’s thighs and waited until the timer began to tick before parting the labia in front of her and setting her tongue to work. As she feared, Autumn came during the last minute of time. Her juices squirted all over June’s face and in her mouth, but June kept licking after the bell rang until she was certain she had cleaned all of Autumn’s pussy and inner thighs. Then she looked up at her sister who was still recovering from her orgasm.

Autumn settled down and, although short of breath, ordered June to run upstairs and get a towel from the bathroom. When she returned, Autumn had her spread the towel on the chair seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.