June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 12: Saturday Fun and Pain

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Saturday Fun and Pain - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awoke early and headed to the shower. She could still smell Autumn’s scent on her face. As she walked to the bathroom, she saw her sister still asleep in her bed. She looked at the clock and saw it was 8:20. Her parents had already left for the store. Remembering the instructions Autumn gave her last night, she stepped into the shower and washed her body. She grabbed the razor then remembered that she was told not to shave again until after next Saturday because the girls would do that as part of their procedure training.

She stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, stepped into her flip flops and headed downstairs. As she walked through the living room on her way to the kitchen, she glanced at the window she would be looking through while being punished. She shuddered then grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge and poured herself a big glass full. When finished drinking, she washed and dried the glass and put it away. “The time has come,” she said to herself. She had better get into position. She wouldn’t put it past her sister to sneak quietly down the stairs hoping to catch her not by the window.

June walked to the stuffed chair in the living room and peered out the window. No one was in sight except for passing cars. She spread her legs and bent over, putting her hands on the arms of the chair. As instructed, she lifted her head so she can see through the window. “Please, God don’t let anyone walk by while I’m here.” She quietly prayed. She waited and waited and waited for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only about 30 minutes, before her sister came down the stairs with her oversized ping pong paddle in hand.

“Good girl!” Autumn said as she looked at her sister’s ass which was displayed in front of her. “Has anyone come by yet?”

“No” June replied then quickly added”ma’am.”

“Well don’t worry. I’m sure someone will come past. Wouldn’t it be funny if someone who knew you walked by while you are like this?”

“No, ma’am. I don’t think it would be funny at all. I think it would be horrible.”

“Now, now. Don’t be like that. Think how excited they’d be seeing you naked and staring out the window. They’d have plenty to talk about at school.” Autumn laughed. “Don’t forget to stand up and I think it would be nice if you cupped your hands under those little tittles and held them up. You will do that, won’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good girl. I’ll be with you shortly. I’m just gonna have some cereal first. I’ll be watching you so do as you’re told.”

Autumn made herself a bowl of cereal and returned to the living room. She sat down on the sofa facing the chair where June was positioned and placed the bowl on the end table. She ate slowly, looking up at June frequently. Finally, she noticed June lift off the chair’s arms and cup her breasts.

“Is someone passing?” She asked June.

“Yes. Some guy I never saw before.”

June watched the man walk by then stop suddenly and look directly at her in the window. She wanted to drop down and hide but knew her sister was watching. She felt her face getting hot and saw it turn a flaming red in the window’s reflection. The spectator outside turned and quickly walked away allowing June to go back to her original position awaiting her spanking.

“Good girl!” Autumn said. “I would have bet money you would pretend you didn’t see him. Did that get you all horny?”

“Are you crazy?” June replied, “I felt like dying when he stopped and stared at me. Sex never entered my mind, ma’am. “ After saying that, she knew she wasn’t altogether truthful. The fact was, she did feel something happening between her legs and she almost gave in to the impulse to jiggle her tits at the man even though she was humiliated.

Autumn finished her cereal and brought the empty bowl back to the kitchen sink. She returned with her paddle in hand and walked over to June and placed the paddle in front of her sister’s face. “Kiss it.” She instructed and June complied.

“Due to your good behavior at the window, I am letting you off with only 15 swats. Remember that should anyone else walk by you must repeat your performance. Is that clear?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Autumn let the paddle fly. With each swat, she could see June jump and shiver. By the time she was finished, June’s ass was a bright scarlet in color and her face nearly as red with tears flowing out of her eyes and down her cheeks before dropping to form puddles on the window sill. Once again she placed the paddle up to June’s face. “Kiss it and say ‘thank you’ to the paddle and me”

June kissed the paddle and whispered “Thank you” to the paddle and turned to face her sister. “Thank you, ma’am”

“What time are you going to Roger’s?”

“He’s gonna call me when he gets up and gets things ready. I suppose about 10:30 at the very earliest but more likely closer to 11:30.”

“That’s good it’ll give your ass a little time to lose the redness and you to get cleaned up and ready to go. Come on upstairs with me and I’ll rub some lotion on your ass that will take the sting out.”

Autumn followed her sister up the stairs and had her get on her knees sideways on the bed. She grabbed a bottle of lotion and started to rub it on June’s ass. June noticed how the sting was getting less and less as she applied the lotion.

“That feels so good, ma’am.” She purred.

“Thank you. I have a vested interest in this ass since it is mine for another 3 weeks so I want to keep it in good condition.” Autumn joked. When she was done applying the lotion to both cheeks, she put a dab in her finger and rubbed it on June’s anus. June stiffened when she felt the finger there.

“It doesn’t hurt there, ma’am.” She said, her voice quivering.

Autumn drove her finger into the opening and started moving it in and out.

“I see that I forgot to put the butt plug in last night. I thought I’d stretch it out a bit so it won’t hurt as much when Roger dives his big cock in it later. I didn’t get the chance to see the items he picked up for the pictures, but I bet they are smaller than I what I had in mind.” She then pushed another finger in and continued working for a minute before adding a third finger.

June couldn’t help but feel aroused by her sister’s finger pumping in and out of her ass. Her ass involuntarily started to push back against them, attempting to drive them deeper. Just as she felt an orgasm beginning to build up, the fingers suddenly pulled out.

“Did that feel good?” Autumn asked.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“I thought you’d enjoy it. You are such a dirty little girl. Don’t fret. I’m sure you’ll be enjoying things being stuffed in all your openings shortly. Now get up and get ready to go. Have some breakfast before you go. Gotta get your energy up.” Autumn teased.

June went into the bathroom and washed up, brushed her teeth, put on her clothes, fixed her hair, put on some makeup and gave herself a final look in the mirror before heading downstairs. She made herself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table to eat.

“What is wrong with me?” She thought.” All anyone has to do is touch my pussy or ass and I can’t stop myself from getting all sexually excited. I can understand that happening when it’s Roger doing the touching, but with my sister? Last night I laid in bed thinking about having 4 girls using my naked body for God knows what while my boyfriend watches, and instead of getting angry at my sister for forcing me to do it, I got all horny and started playing with myself. Am I some kind of pervert that enjoys being treated like a slut?”

She finished her breakfast and was clearing the table when the phone rang. She hurried to pick it up before Autumn got to it. It was from Roger.

“I’m all set here. You can come over as soon as your ready.” Roger announced.

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. As soon as I wash my breakfast dishes, I’ll be on my way.”

“Okay. Can’t wait to see you.”

“Cheer up. You’ll be seeing all of me in about a half-hour. As much as I want to see you, I dread what we’ll be doing.”

They said their goodbyes and June hung up. She cleaned her breakfast dishes and headed out the door.

June entered Roger’s apartment to find that everything for the photoshoot had indeed been set up. She was a bit surprised to find that, instead of the lights being focused on the floor, they were focused on a stuffed chair with a clean, white, sheet draped over it. Most noticeable, however, was the coffee table which was covered by a bath towel over it. Judging by the many lumps in it, the towel was covering the items to be used by her today.

“Curiosity killed the cat, you know,” Roger exclaimed when he noticed her looking at the coffee table. He walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

“But satisfaction brought him back,” June responded.

“Go ahead and take the cover off.”

June turned to face him and looked at his smile. She walked over to the table and pulled the cover off. She was initially shocked and stepped back. When she recovered, she went back and looked at the items. Each one, she thought, is going to be inside her in just a short time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.