June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 11: Another Humiliation planned

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Another Humiliation planned - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awoke earlier than usual Friday. She spent most of the night tossing and turning and worrying about what to tell Roger about next Saturday. This morning, however, she could only think about her car. It will be great to not have to wait for the bus and endure the long ride to school. She could now sleep a little longer each morning which will be nice since she’s been getting to bed later because of her having to thank Autumn and complying with any perversion she could come up with. Suddenly, the day seemed brighter. She got dressed and went downstairs and ate her breakfast which consisted of a bowl of corn flakes, a piece of toast and a glass of Orange juice. When finished eating, she washed her dish, said goodbye to her parents and sister then left to take her very first ride in her new car.

After school ended, June drove home, threw her books on the table and looked at the clock. It only took her 15 minutes to get home. Taking the school bus home took 50 minutes. She knew Roger usually got home early on Fridays so she thought she’d try to phone him. He answered on the third ring.

“What are you doing home so early?” He asked.

“It only took me 15 minutes to get home in my car that dad bought me yesterday.” She was so excited she nearly yelled into the phone.

“Well aren’t we getting up in the world,” Roger replied. “What kind of car did he get you?”

“It’s a red Corvair convertible. It’s used, but it’s in really good condition. I can not wait for summer so I can put the top down.”

“I’m sure you can’t. That’s a perfect car for a girl. Are you going to drive it over so I can see it?”

“Absolutely! I have to wait until Autumn gets home though. She should be on her way now. Hopefully, she won’t have any plans for me today.”

“Doesn’t she ever give it a rest? I think she’s going a little too far.”

“No, she doesn’t bother me until bedtime. I just do housework and stuff like that. Don’t forget I’m doing her chores a well as mine for the month. I’m gonna get started as soon as I hang up. I’ll call you when I’m leaving.”

“Okay, sweets. I can’t wait to see you and your new car. Be careful.”

They hung up and June got busy doing the chores. She was just finished vacuuming when Autumn came through the door. June asked her if there was anything else that had to be done.

“No. You seemed to have it all under control. Are you planning on doing anything?”

“Yes. I was wanting to drive over to Roger’s to show him my car. Why? Is there anything you want for me to do?”

“Not until tonight when you get home. You are planning to go out with Roger tonight. Aren’t you?”

“Yeah. It is Friday. We usually go to the movie or something on Fridays.” June knew then that Autumn was planning to be licked after she came home. She hoped it wouldn’t be anything other than her pussy, but wondered if her sister came up with new perversion.

“Have fun. I’ll be waiting for you. You coming back home before your date?”

“Yes. I’ve got to shower and change clothes before we go out.”

Autumn turned away and went into the kitchen without saying another word. June called Roger to tell him she would be leaving, but he suggested that he come over to look at her car and then take her to dinner. She was excited at the offer and said she’d get back to him as soon as she called her parents to see if that was okay with them. Having received her parents ‘ okay, she called Roger back and ran upstairs to shower and change. An hour later, they were seated in a restaurant ordering their meal.

“What are we going to do after we’re done eating?” She asked.

“I didn’t make any other plans. What do you want to do? There aren’t any good movies playing anywhere.”

“In that case, why don’t we go back to your place and watch some TV? Unless you want to stop at that little shop and pick up another one of those dirty movies “.

“You know, you must have read my mind. About going to my place, not getting a dirty movie. Not that the idea doesn’t appeal to me. You’ve become the little sexpot, haven’t you?”

“We’ll see about that later,” June said with a wink and a smile.

“Why don’t we just go back to my apartment? I mean, we can talk, watch TV and see what comes up. I don’t think either of us needs a dirty movie to get excited. Don’t forget about the photo session tomorrow. I think we’ll both be excited once we get going then.”

“I suppose you’re right. Let’s just go to your place. I don’t want to make a scene here by giving you the biggest, wettest kiss you’ve ever had.”

June made good on her statement made at the restaurant. As soon as they came through the door she spun around and gave Roger a long, wet kiss that lasted for more than 2 minutes. Afterward, she went to the kitchen, poured each of them a Coke then sat down on the sofa next to Roger who was flipping through the channels to find something that they both might enjoy. Nothing seemed to interest either of them so he turned the TV off.

“I guess we’ll talk tonight. I’ll enjoy that more than anything on TV.” Roger said.

“So will I. So what do you want to talk about?”

“For starters, how are things going with your sister?”

“I am confused about her. She’s nice and friendly and talks to me as though none of this ever happened. Then, out of the blue, she comes up with some new ideas to humiliate me. I just don’t know what to expect next.”

“Do you still have to satisfy her every night?”

“Yes and no. I still have to go over to her bed on my hands and knees and thank her, but I only have to lick her after dating you on Fridays and Saturdays.”

“What other things does she do to embarrass you.”

“Her latest idea is the worst so far. Next Saturday I’ve got to be a dummy for 3 of her underclassmen to practice on.”

“What are they going to practice?”

“She wouldn’t give me any details. She said she would demonstrate some examinations and procedures and then the girls would each take turns doing them.”

“Well, that may not be so bad. They just go through things like taking blood pressure, heart and lungs, and temperature.”

“I hope you’re right. Knowing my sister, I’m sure the temperature will be rectal. She already told me I’d be naked. I can only imagine what the procedures will be.”

“Look. If things get out of hand, don’t be afraid to stop it. One thing annoying me is that it will put our getting together until later.”

“It shouldn’t be much later than usual. I asked her to make it early so we would have some time together.”

“Did she agree to that?”

“Yes. Then she suggested I ask you to be there so we would have more time together.”

“Do you want me to be there?”

“Not really. I think I’ll be embarrassed enough without having you there to witness it.”

“On the other hand, my presence there may keep things more professional and lessen the chance of things getting out of control.”

“Maybe, but don’t count on it. Do you want to come?”

“I think it would be best. Besides, I’d get another chance to see you naked.” Roger chuckled.

With that, June got up and stood in front of Roger. Without any hesitation, she stripped every bit of her clothes and stood in front of Roger with her legs spread and arms holding up her breasts.

“Like this? You know you can see this anytime you want.”

Roger smiled. “I know. You’re forgetting the naked pictures I have of you with even more to come tomorrow. Which reminds me. I have the prints made for you to take to your sister. I made 5 X 7 prints for her and 8 X 10 s for me.”

“You didn’t! Can I see them?”

Roger retrieved the large prints and handed them to June. She studied each one with her face getting redder as she went along. When she was finished, she handed them back to Roger.

“Oh, God. I look like such a slut in those pictures. Don’t ever show them to anyone! Please!”

“Well now, what do I get in return for not spreading them around to all my co-workers? “ Roger said jokingly.

“Anything you want except a straight fuck,” June replied with a laugh. “Speaking of pictures, tell me what’s in store for me tomorrow.”

“I can’t. I will tell you, besides the anal shots of you and me, they consist of you with different items being used anally and vaginally.”

“What are the items?”

“I can’t tell you. And don’t tell your sister that I told you that much. I think you’re better not knowing until tomorrow. Now how about another sloppy kiss?”

June bent over and drew Roger’s lips to hers. When their heads pulled apart, she sat down and undid his belt buckle and slid his pants and underwear down to his knees. She momentarily looked into his eyes and then started licking his penis and balls before wrapping her lips around his dick. She sucked and twirled her tongue while attempting to take the whole thing down to her throat. When she felt him beginning to come, she took it out and laid tip on the edge of her tongue while keeping her mouth wide open. She felt the warm liquid splashes into her mouth and kept from swallowing it. After he finished coming, June looked up and showed him her mouth full of his sperm then swallowed.

“That was good. “ Roger murmured. “Your turn.”

Roger got up and had June sit on the sofa. He pulled her to the edge until her pussy was clear then started licking her pussy. June jumped with surprise when she felt him push one, then two fingers in her ass as he worked his tongue deep inside her. Moments later June started bucking her hips then suddenly stopped and stretched her body straight as the orgasm hit her.

As she was coming down, she whispered “Ditto” then collapsed on the sofa. “God! I love it when you do that to me.”

Afterward, they sat alongside each other talking about his job and her school.

“Look at us,” June said. “ Here we are sitting together stark naked and talking about our daily life as if we were sitting in a diner drinking coffee.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.