June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 10: The Good & The Bad News

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Good & The Bad News - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June dropped her school books on the kitchen table and poured herself a Coke. It was Thursday and, except for short phone calls in the evening, she had no contact with Roger. If course, she still had to crawl over to Autumn’s bed and “thank” her, but with the exception of having to suck her tits for nearly a half hour while she talked about some of the things she had.planned to do to her in the future, there was no sex involved. She simply told her she was a good girl and can go to bed after she inserted the butt plug.

Knowing Autumn wouldn’t be home for another hour, June decided to do her English assignment while she could do it without interruption. It only consisted of a short poem called “Ivanhoe”. She finished it just as Autumn came through the front door.

“Hi, June. Whatcha’ up to?”

“I just finished reading ‘Ivanhoe’ for English tomorrow. What’s new with you.?”

“Nothing new. Same old grind every day. Oh, I do have something interesting that may concern you. We’ll talk about it later.”

“Here we go again.” June said to herself. She was just about to ask Autumn what it was about when the phone rang. Autumn was nearest to it so she answered it. Listening to Autumn’s responses, June could tell she was talking to her dad.

“June, dad says that they’re gonna be a little late tonight because they have some things to do after they close and they ask that you stay home tonight so they can talk to you.”

“Tell them that’s fine. I didn’t have any plans tonight anyway.”

Now June was worried. What did dad want to talk to her about and what did Autumn have to talk about as well. She thought tonight was not going to be a good night.

“Did they say anything about what they wanted to talk to me about?” June asked Autumn after she hung up the phone.

“Yes, but they didn’t want me to tell you.”

“You can tell me. I won’t let on that you said anything.”

“No deal. I promised I wouldn’t.”

“Damn! Now I have you and dad’s talk to worry about all afternoon.

“Stop worrying. Who’s to say they’re going to be bad? I think you might find that what I want to tell you is very exciting although you may not be overjoyed about it.”

“That’s easy for you to say. If they had anything good to say to me, I think they would’ve talked to me over the phone. Autumn, can I talk to you a minute?”

Autumn sat down across from her sister at the table. “Ok. What do you want to talk about?”

“I’m a bit confused about our relationship. I mean, there are times when you show real concern for me then there are times when you seem to hate me. Is it something I’ve done or didn’t do?

“I thought, dear sister, that I made it clear that I loved you dearly. I explained my ‘meanness’, as you call it, was only to help you to think before making some decisions that would be bad ones. I chose humiliation as the best way to do that.”

“Fine. Humiliate me, but why with sex and why involve him? There are other ways to humiliate me!”

“Really? Sure, how I chose to humiliate you may be severe, but they had to be severe to stress the point. Making fun of your clothes or hair wouldn’t work You’d just shrug them off. Now, my darling virginal sister, how did you feel having your boyfriend see you being made to stand naked before him and having to watch while I spanked your bare ass. How did you feel having to crawl to my bed on your hands and knees and thank me and asking if I will let you lick my pussy every night you come home from a date? How do feel when I have you bend over and spread your cheeks so I can shove a butt plug up your ass? Don’t you wish that you told Roger to take you home by 11:30? Yes, I am being hard on you. It will get even harder as the time goes by. You are really doing well so far and I hope you continue to do so.”

“Harder? What more do you want from me? I’m really trying hard to please you. You even said so. Why would you want to make it harder?”

“It would be easy for me to stop now but letting you off will only make you think you can get away with anything by simply suffering through a couple days of irritation. Don’t forget that you still have pictures to pose for. Those may be the hardest yet for you that’s why I didn’t want Roger to tell you about them. Speaking of the pictures, have you spoken to Roger and ask if they were done?”

“No. He’s been busy at work and I haven’t the chance to talk with him. I think he was going to develop them after I left Sunday. If he did that, he only has to make the prints.

“Good. Try to get with him to take the other pictures. By the way, I didn’t hear you complain about all the orgasms you experienced over the weekend. I guess it was not as bad as you would have me believe. I’ll bet Roger enjoys the change in his relationship with you. “ Autumn smiled.

“It’s kind of hard for me to figure him out. I suppose, in a way, he enjoys seeing me naked and I know for sure that he enjoys the oral sex as well as I do, but he says he really hates my having to go through all this.”

“Look, sis. The sex was going to happen shortly anyhow. Whether I made you do it or not. If you really want to know how he feels, look in his eyes and tell him that after these pictures, there will be no more nudity or sex between him and you. Don’t listen to what he says ... Look at his eyes. I’ll double my bet that he will look very disappointed.”

“Thanks for talking with me. I’m sure he’d be disappointed if I told him that. Especially after all the stuff we did. I know it would be very difficult for me to even ask him that. I confess I also like our relationship much better this way. We are just so much more open with each other.”

“Like I said, the sex was going to happen anyway. You two were too much into each other for it not to. I’d say another month before it happened so be thankful that it didn’t because, most likely it would have been vaginal intercourse.”

“You’re probably right. You know, sis, I’ve always loved you. I really looked up at you and wished I were more like you. You are so smart and level-headed.”

“I appreciate that, but you know what? I often wished I was more like you. You seem so happy and full of life. You’re always willing to take a chance and seen to love life. I can see why Roger loves spending time with you. Enough talk for now. I better give mom a call and see if she wants me to make supper tonight.”

After talking to her mother, Autumn announced that their parents were getting pizzas to bring home. Both girls were happy and retired to the living room to watch TV until their parents came home. June was still concerned about what dad wanted to talk to her about and found it difficult to focus on the TV.

Their mother was the first to enter followed by their father who stopped at living room doorway and called for June to follow him. June glanced over to Autumn with a worried look before rising from her chair greeting her dad.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.