June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 9: A Surprise for June

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Surprise for June - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

At the supper table later that Sunday evening the mood was light and June, Autumn and their parents were idling chatting about their day. The parents talked mostly about their plans for the store the next morning while June And Autumn told them about their visit to Roger’s apartment, explaining what a wonderful time they had chatting with him and looking at some of the pictures he took. June couldn’t get over how nice Autumn was towards her and how nice Roger treated them both. Perhaps, she thought, she is getting a little soft towards her. Of course it could also indicate that she has had enough of humiliating her for one day. Either way, she figured tonight wouldn’t be nearly as bad as she expected. Her hopes were further elevated when the next next item of discussion came up.

“Kids, your mother and I have been talking about moving to a bigger house. We thought it would be better for you girls if you each had your own rooms.” Their father said. Immediately both girl’s eyes popped wide open.

“Oh dad,” Autumn began, “ I don’t think that’s necessary. June and I get along just fine. Besides, I’ll be graduating from college next year and June will have the room to herself if I get a job at a hospital and have to move. Who knows? June may decide to go to college herself after she graduates from high school. If your main reason for moving to a bigger house is to give us our own rooms, in another year or two, you’ll be stuck with a bigger house with 2 empty bedrooms. I think you should wait a while and see where we’re at a year from now. If you really want to do something nice for us, I suggest getting June a car. It’ll give her a little more freedom and save me a lot of trouble chauffeuring her around.”

June’s head popped up in shock at Autumn’s words. At first, she thought her sister’s objections to the move were based on her not having her available any time she wanted her pussy, or whatever else, licked but, she was caught off guard at her suggestion that they could buy her sister a car of her own. “Maybe,” she thought to herself, “ she really is softening up a bit.”

“Out of the mouths of babes.” Her mother uttered with a hint of tears forming in her eyes. Their father shook his head in agreement.

“That’s two good points you make, Autumn. While your mother and I hate the thought of our two little girls growing up and moving out, we must face the fact that it may happen much sooner than we thought. June, you and I will start shopping for a good, slightly used, car for you this weekend. You’re having one will even lighten everyone’s load around here.”

“Could this really be happening?” June said. “I could jump up and kiss all of you. I dreamed of the day I would have my own car and not have to take that bus back and forth to school.” She jumped up and hugged her father and planted a kiss on his cheek then did the same to her mother. She was about to do the same to Autumn, but Autumn held her off.

“You can hold that thank you until later.” Her sister said. “ Let’s clear the table and do the dishes so we can all go watch The Ed Sullivan Show on TV.”

“No! You all go watch TV. I’ll take care of the table and dishes. In fact, I may do that from now on! I am sooo excited right now...”

“I hope you’re that excited later tonight.” Autumn whispered in June’s ear as she got up from the table to follow her parents who were already in the living room.

“Don’t worry about that. “ June whispered back. “I have a lot to thank you for and I hope you’re up to it.”

Autumn smiled and gave her sister a peck on the cheek. “Oh, I’ll be up to it tonight. I have another surprise for you.” She turned and walked into the living room.

June was somewhat stunned by the last remark Autumn made. “What did she have in store for me now. “ she wondered as she cleared the table and continued worrying until the dishes were washed, dried and put away. When she walked into the living room, she glanced over at Autumn who met her glance with a sly smile. She sat down in a chair and tried to focus on the TV. Several times she thought she felt Autumn looking at her and peeked in her direction only to find she was looking at the TV.

After Ed Sullivan said good night to the TV audience, June jumped up and announced that she was going upstairs to take a shower.

“I’ll be up shortly, sis. Save some hot water for me.” Autumn yelled

“I will.” she replied. She had hoped to take a long, hot shower and relax a bit before Autumn came up, but now she had to cut it short. She turned the faucets and stepped into the shower.

When she was dried off, she reached for her robe then decided to stay naked believing Autumn would only tell her to take it off anyway. When she entered the bedroom, she was greeted by a smiling Autumn.

“Did you leave me some hot water?”

“Yeah. I only took a short, but thorough, shower. You should have plenty.”

With that, Autumn walked to the bathroom and turned the water on. June walked over to her bed and sat down to wait for her return. She crossed her fingers and hoped Autumn wouldn’t make her lick her pussy again. Her thoughts then returned to the surprise her sister had for her. Was the surprise good news or bad news for her?

Autumn walked out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of her bed with her feet flat on the floor and legs spread wide. She stared at June and waited.

June knew what was expected of her and got up and started to walk across the room to Autumn.

“Stop right there!” Autumn hissed. “ go back to your bed then get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me. You will do this every night from now on.”

“Why are you doing this? I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to. I was only going to have to do this every night if I disobeyed you. That’s not fair.”

No, the deal was you’d have to lick my pussy on weekends after your date. You will still have to crawl over to me and thank me. Now do it, or do I have to get my paddle?”

June dropped down on her knees and crawled over to Autumn. She placed her head between her sister’s legs and stared at the pussy in front of her. She slowly leaned forward when she felt Autumn’s hands grip her head and lift it up until their eyes met.

“I’ve decided you will not have to lick my pussy tonight. I have other plans for you.” Autumn swung her legs up onto the bed and laid back. “ Get up here and straddle me facing my head. “ she ordered. When June was in position, she pulled her head down to her breast. “Now I’m sure you know what to do. Start licking my nipples then suck on them while twirling your tongue around., While you’re doing that, I’ll tell you about my new plan for you. So far, I’ve only given you orders that you hated. I’ve had you do things that disgust and humiliated you. That was all negative things to help you make good decisions. While I will continue to do that, I will also start giving you positive incentives when you are a good girl and do everything I ask of you without any hesitation or argument. Suggesting to dad that buying you a car would be a good idea was the first of these positive incentives. I have another in mind should you continue being a good girl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.