June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 8: The Photo Shoot -- Take 2

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Photo Shoot -- Take 2 - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Roger moved the camera and lights in preparation for the next scene then stood at the spot where he wanted June to stand. Once she was in place, he returned to the camera and focused it on her he told her to raise her hands as if they were at a point of his chest. He set the lights where he wanted, looked back at June then unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of his shirt before setting the camera’s timer. Quickly, he moved in front of June and put her hands on the next button, told her to look at the button and be perfectly still until she heard the camera shutter click. After they heard the shutter, June dropped her hands to her sides.

“Don’t stop now. He whispered. “Finish unbuttoning my shirt and take it off me.” He wanted her to get aroused as much as possible for the next few scenes. After his shirt was removed and thrown behind him, he had her kneel down on her knees. When she was in place, he repeated the process of setting the camera and returned to his previous spot and unbuckled his belt. June, as instructed unbuttoned his pants and drew the zipper down and waited for the shutter.

“One more timed shot so stay where you are while I get ready and set the timer.”

Back in place, with his pants and shorts pulled down, he stood in front of the kneeling June. He told her to open her mouth and place the tip of his dick against her partially opened lips. Click.

He went back to the camera, took it off the tripod and returned to June, who, along with her sister, was giggling at the sight of him trying to walk with his pants at his knees and his erection bouncing up and down.

“Okay,” he said, “Stop the giggles. I’m going to take a shot with my dick halfway in your mouth. Try not to gag. Once you hear the shutter go off, start giving me a blow job. Continue until I come in your mouth but do not swallow.”

“I heard boys and other girls talk about doing that so I know it’s oral sex, but I don’t know what to do once it’s in my mouth.”

“You just sort of move your head so my dick slides in and out your mouth without actually coming out and gently suck while moving your tongue around it. There’s really nothing to it. I’ll have my hand on the back of your head to help you. If I get a little carried away and you start to gag push me back softly. You’ll know when I’m about ready to come when I start increasing the pace. When that happens, open your mouth but keep the tip inside just inside your mouth while moving your hand back and forth on my dick. Be sure to keep it between your lips so all my sperm goes inside. You’ll feel my dick throbbing as I come. Wait until it stops then lick the tip clean. Most importantly, DO NOT LET YOUR TEETH COME IN CONTACT WITH MY DICK!!! I’ll be taking pictures of you as we go along and when I pull out of your mouth open wide and look up at me so I can get a picture of my come in your mouth. Then you can swallow it.”

“That’s a lot to remember. I’ll give it a try, but don’t laugh if I screw it up. “ June looked at Autumn and said, “You neither, sis”.

Roger placed his dick into her mouth and took the picture when it was halfway in. June started to move her head in and out slowly. She would swirl her tongue over the tip as her head let his penis slid back and forth. Within minutes she felt Roger’s hand on the back of her head holding it in place as he moved his hips back and forth driving the dick deeper with each stroke. A few times he drove it so deep she almost gagged, but she was able hold it back. She heard the camera click several times when she first started but that ceased as his pace began to increase. Suddenly, she became aware of his hips starting to buck with his dick buried deep. She felt it throbbing and his hand on the back of her head pulled her closer to him. Then it came. Her mouth and the back of her throat was flooded with his sperm and more was still coming. She tried hard not to swallow and opened her mouth as wide as she could without letting any spill out. Roger pulled out of her mouth and snapped a picture as she looked up at him with teary eyes. Roger set the camera down, took her head in his hands and lifted it up until her eyes met his.

“You can swallow now. You did just fine. Are you sure this was your first time?” Roger winked at her remembering last night. He assumed she had said it was her first time due to Autumn’s presence.

“Yes, I’m sure. “ June said after she swallowed then returned Roger’s wink.

Roger leaned forward until his mouth was close next to her ear and whispered, “I love you so much.”

“Will you two love birds knock it off. And for heavens sake, Roger, pull up your pants and cover that snake dangling between between your legs. “ Autumn yelled from the sofa.

Startled, Roger quickly pulled up his pants and helped June to her feet.

“There’s one picture on the list left, but I’m afraid I’m not up to it for a while. Shall we do the 69 scene next and try to do that scene a little later?”

“I guess we might as well. Let me wash up a bit an rinse my mouth out. “ June said.as she headed to the bathroom. “While I’m doing that, why don’t you get ready, Autumn.”

“Good idea, June, “ Roger said. There’s mouthwash in the vanity.”

“Great. I might have to use the whole bottle before this day’s over.”

“Save some for me. “ Autumn shouted as June disappeared into the bathroom.

Roger went into the kitchen for a drink of water and when he returned he found Autumn naked standing in front of the camera. Unlike June, she was fuller built with larger breasts and a more prominent ass, although she was solid without a trace of fat. He couldn’t believe how different her body was to her sister’s who was taller and more slender. Looking at both, he decided he liked June, s tighter ass and more pert breasts. The only trait they shared was blonde hair which, judging by the bushy blonde pubic hair on Autumn, was natural.

“Where do you want us?” June asked when she reentered the room.

“Let ‘s start with you both standing, face to face, in front of the lights where Autumn is. I’d like you both to stare at the other one’s breasts. We’ll go from there.” When the girls were posed, he pressed the shutter.”

“Shit!” That was the last picture on this role. Give me a minute to reload. While I’m doing that, you two can play with your tits and get the nipples hard. I think the next shot will be you both squeezing each other’s nipples. I want you girls to get more aroused”

“Dammit, Roger!” June cried out, “ If I were any more aroused, I’d be licking her ass.”

“Oh, what a pleasant thought, dear.” Autumn chuckled as she spoke. “We’ll have to talk about that later.”

June then realized that her joke backfired on her. She hoped Autumn was joking as much as she was.

“Ok, We’re ready to go.” Roger exclaimed as he walked back into the room. “I see you girls have had a good time while I was gone. You can stop now. Those nipples are as hard as they’re going to get. Just put your fingers on them and squeeze” Click. “Now, June put Autumn’s nipple in your mouth.” Click. “Your turn, Autumn.” Click.

“Ok. It’s getting late so let’s get this over with so you girls can get home in time for Sunday dinner. You two decide who’s on top and who’s on bottom then spread out on the floor. Keep your legs spread wide so I can get a good shot of your tongues inside the other one’s pussy.”

The girls, or rather Autumn, decided she would be on the top so June laid down in the floor with her legs spread. Autumn got on her knees and positioned herself so her pussy was over her sister’s head. They both hesitated a moment and Roger took advantage of the delay to get a shot of the girls from the side.

“June, now put your feet flat on the floor and spread them as far apart as you can.” Roger directed. He then shifted his position to get a close-up of June’s head as she spread Autumn’s labia with her hands and began licking. He took a few pictures of her with the tip of her tongue just barely touching the opening and few more with it fully inserted with her lips pressed tight against Autumn’ pussy. He moved around to Autumn’s head and repeated the process. He was about to say that he was done, but the girls were so involved in their task that he decided to move away and wait until they realized he was not taking any pictures.

Both girls continued on until finally Autumn began to orgasm. Sensing what was happening to her sister drove June to greater excitement and she began to orgasm as well. They came within seconds of each other. Finally, Autumn rolled off June and laid on her back gasping for air as was June.

Looking at both girls panting, with their eyes shut and faces covered with the other one’s juices, Roger quickly jumped up and took a close-up of each girl’s face. The sound of the camera’s shutter caused each girl’s eyes to open wide.

“Fantastic!” Was all Roger could say as he stepped back and stared at the naked bodies laying on the floor beneath him.

“I’ll say. “ Autumn finally uttered as she struggled to get up.

“Ditto” June chimed.

Autumn looked at Roger and asked if he would get a picture of June licking the juices off her face. He looked at June who, without saying a word, moved over towards Roger and began to do what her sister asked. She hoped that by doing this, Autumn would go easy on her later that night although, inside, she knew better. She thought back at the last 2 nights at how dominating her sister had been after their parents had gone to bed and they were in their bedroom. It was as if her sister had an evil streak in her and vented it on her. She knew tonight would not be any different.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.