June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 7: The Photo Shoot, Take One

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Photo Shoot, Take One - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. As she dried herself off, she couldn’t help but think about the today’s photo session at Roger’s. Would she be able to get through it without bursting into tears? This wasn’t going to be like yesterday’s romp with Roger which was loving and something she liked. No, this was going to be sterile with no loving caresses. To make matters worse, Autumn was going to be there watching the whole thing. She imagined her sitting there with a smug smile on her face and getting hotter by the minute. Then she thought about what was sure to happen late that night at bedtime. Autumn appeared to be caring last night when she let her off without having to lick her, but then she stated she would have to make it up to her tonight. This was sure to be another worse day of her life. Funny, she thought, every day lately seemed to be the worse day. She still has 28 days to go and wondered what that last day would be like.

She walked back to the bedroom to find Autumn awake and getting dressed for church. It entered to her that it was funny that she’d be going to church then to, what would amount to be, an orgy. Without saying a word to each other, the girls got dressed, fixed their hair and makeup.

“Thanks again for last night.” June uttered.

“That’s alright.” Autumn said “You deserved a break. I hope you do well today. Don’t forget to ask Roger.”

“I won’t. I’ll call him right after breakfast”

“I wouldn’t do that. Mom or dad might think something fishy is up if they hear you. Just call him when we get home from church. Tell him that I’ll drive you over and that I’d like to come in and sit for a while. If he asks if I’m planning to stay for the pictures, simply say ‘yes’.

After church the girls went upstairs to change their clothes. June grabbed a bra and panties from her drawer and started to put them before Autumn interrupted her.

You can put them on now, but as soon as the photo shoot starts, you’ll be taking them off. I hope you’re wearing a dress and not the jeans lying there. I would like the first picture of you, the one where you are fully clothed, to be with you wearing a short dress. After the first two pictures, you’ll be naked and won’t need the panties and bra either. Give them to me and I’ll take them home with me. It’ll save you a little time getting undressed at bedtime. If we’re done with the pictures early enough, you can stay a little longer and have Roger drive you home. Be home before 10 and don’t be late. I have a lot planned for you and you’ll need to get a good night’s sleep so you won’t be dragging your ass at school tomorrow.”

“Alright. I hope I have a little time to talk with Roger when we’re done taking pictures. I really want to know what his feelings are about them.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’m sure he’ll be horny as hell.when it’s over. That’s why I’ll be leaving right afterwards. Remember, no vaginal intercourse.”

“No. I won’t let that happen.”

They finished dressing and went downstairs where June called Roger. He was glad he didn’t have to pick them up since he wasn’t finished setting up the lights and camera, but was a little leery about Autumn presence during the shoot. He eventually agreed to it, however. They got into the car and were on their way.

During the drive, Autumn noticed how quiet June was and, when she glanced over at her, she noticed that her hands were in her lap and fidgetting.

“Stop worrying, June. You’ll be just fine. I’m just anxious to see how many orgasms you have.” Autumn joked. “I guess I should be more concerned with how many Roger will have.”

“Well, you know he’ll have at least one while I’m sucking him off.’” June said then joined her sister in laughing.

“Tell me the truth, June. Have you never had any kind of sex with a boy before?”

“Never. In fact, I’ve never seen a boy’s penis before yesterday when I asked Roger if I could see his.”

“You actually asked him that? My God, girl. I guess he whipped it out and showed you, huh?”

“Not exactly. I had to unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down.”

“Wow, Now I’m getting a little horny. Tell me, was it big?”

“How would I know? I had nothing to compare it to, but it was much bigger than I thought it would be.”

“You didn’t have any kind of sex, did you?”

“Not really. He did want me to kiss it though.”

“Phew! You didn’t! Did you?”

“Yes. It was like I was in a trance. Here I was staring at an erect penis for the first time in my life. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to run my hand over it and I couldn’t take my eyes off it. ‘Kiss it’ he said, and my head went down and I kissed it’s head then kissed it along its entire length. Then he said ‘Lick it.’ My tongue automatically came out of my mouth and I licked it all over. I lost all control of myself. I just couldn’t stop. I just kept licking and licking until he finally grabbed it and put the head between my lips. I opened my lips and it went into my mouth. The next thing I knew, my mouth was full of his semen. I looked up at him as he took it out of my mouth. ‘Swallow. “ he said, and I did. Suddenly, I woke up and looked at his eyes. He smiled at me and I felt this hot flash come over me. I realized then that I was surely in love with this man.”

“God!” Autumn murmured as she glanced over at her sister and saw the tears in her eyes.

“Lucky me. I get to see a repeat performance today. “ Autumn said and both girls smiled.

Minutes later they entered Roger’s apartment which had been transformed into an elaborate photography studio. Several lights were placed in several areas around the living room, but arranged in an arc around the center of the room where a blanket had been spread. It was obvious that the majority of the pictures were to be taken there. Two more lights were aimed in front of a large, stuffed, chair.

June was totally shocked at the site as was her sister. As she looked around the room she started to get more and more nervous as she knew that, in a few minutes she would be naked and exposed in many lewd positions. She turned to look at Roger who was still standing at the front door then looked at Autumn who was grinning from ear to ear.

“Gee, Roger, “ Autumn said, “I never expected anything like this. It looks like a professional studio. I can’t wait to see the pictures.

“Thanks.” Roger replied. “Would you girls like something to drink? I don’t have any alcohol but there’s water, Iced tea and Coke in the fridge, or I could make a pot of coffee if you want.”

“I think June and I will have cokes. June, why don’t you get us all a Coke. Where do you want me to sit, Roger.?”

“Please sit on the sofa, Autumn. You’ll be able to see everything from there. Unless you want to spread out on the blanket, but you’ll have to take off all your clothes first. “ Roger joked.

“The sofa’s fine, thanks.” Was the reply.

June came back into the room with the tray of Cokes and set it down on the coffee table. She picked up a glass an gulped half of the glass down. She looked around at Roger and Autumn whose eyes were on her. She set the glass back down on the tray. “It’s now or never” she said to herself hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible.

“Where do you want me for the first pose? I guess I should take my clothes off first.”

“No, no, “ Roger admonished, “ Your first picture is with you fully clothed, remember? Stand about two feet away from the wall there and center yourself with the middle light. The other lights are arranged so there are no shadows.”

June took her place in front of the lights and blinked when Roger turned them on. She never thought they’d be so bright. “They sure won’t let any shadows show.” She said to herself just as the camera clicked.

“Okay. Stay there and take your clothes off. Autumn would you please get her clothes and fold them on the couch next to you. She won’t need them for any more pictures.”

Autumn took the clothes from June as she removed them. When June handed her the panties, she grabbed then reached down and ran her fingers across June’s pubic area, causing a reaction from her sister. She looked at her with a smile and said, “Very good. No stubble...” Then sat back down on the sofa.

The next picture was of June standing naked followed by her pinching one of her nipples.

“Play with them for a while, “ Autumn interjected, “ I want to see those nipples nice and hard so they stick out.”

June and Roger both glared at her. Roger could see June was upset with Autumn’s outburst.

“Autumn, please! You are here on the condition that you remain quiet during the shoot. I will direct the pose and take the picture when the time is right. Sudden outbursts are only going to make her more nervous than she already is. I want her more stimulated as we go along so she may relax and get into what she’s doing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.