June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 6 -- Later That Same Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 -- Later That Same Night - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

As Roger pulled into June’s driveway, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box and handed it to her.

“This is for you but, I want you to give it to Autumn.” He said.

June opened the box and pulled out the small, black rubber item and examined it carefully.

“What is it?” She asked.

“It’s called a butt plug. you can guess where it goes. “ He said with a grin. “ Once inserted it will stay in place. Just make sure you get it in past the knob. It’s a lot safer than a carrot in that it can stay in for longer periods without any harmful effects such as mold and bacteria which can form on a carrot or other vegetable. It’s a little larger than the carrot but that’s the smallest one they had.”

“Gee, thanks.” June replied sarcastically. “ As if I needed anything else for her to play with.”

Roger smiled as he answered, “It’s for your protection, June. You know I wouldn’t contribute to Autumn’s control over you. Now, give me a kiss and get a good night’s sleep. You’re going to need it for the pictures tomorrow. Wouldn’t want you to fall asleep during the shoot.”

“Funny.” June said then gave him a long kiss goodbye before getting out of the car and walked towards the house. She noticed her parent’s car wasn’t there, so they weren’t home from the store yet. She started to worry about what was in store for her once she went through the door.

“Hello. Anybody home?” She yelled.

“I’m upstairs straightening the room up, sis. C’mon up. “ Autumn replied.

“I’ll be there in a minute. Let me get a Coke. I’m dying of thirst. Do you want one?”

“Yes! Thanks.”

June grabbed two cans from the fridge, opened one, took a couple of swallows then made her way upstairs. She handed her sister a Coke and sat down on her bed.

“Thanks for doing the chores, sis. I really appreciate it.”

“No need to thank me now. You can do that later.” Autumn winked as she answered. “So, what did you and Roger do today? Did you get any pictures taken?”

“Actually, we mostly talked about what happened this morning and how it affected our relationship. I think it’s still good, but I worry a little about it. Roger seemed a little different today.”

Autumn sat down on the bed beside June and put her arm around her shoulders.

“Well, after this morning, you can’t blame him. The poor guy was probably in a state of shock. He’ll come back to Earth as soon as it wears off.”

“You’re probably right. Hope so. He did say our relationship has changed but he thought it might even be better.”

“I really didn’t expect you home this early. I guess you both were exhausted from the stress of everything. I suppose neither of you were in the mood for pictures then. I didn’t expect him take them all at once anyway.”

“Yeah, after we talked, we watched a movie and he suggested to take me home early and we could do the pictures tomorrow after church. He said he’d get everything ready in the morning and we may get them all done and over with tomorrow.”

“Really?” Autumn was surprised at that news. “Gee. I didn’t expect that, but he’s right. Getting it over with quickly would be better for both of you. Do you think it would be alright if I tag along? I won’t do or say anything. I just would like to watch. Give him a call tomorrow an ask him.”

June was caught totally by surprise at her sister’s request to be present at the photo shoot.

“I don’t know.” She replied. “I’ll ask him in the morning”. The last thing in the world she wanted to happen tomorrow was to have her sister witness her debasement. She hoped Roger would not agree to her presence at the shoot but knew he would make a decision that would have the least negative effect on her current situation. That meant he would most likely let her attend the shoot, especially since she promised not to interfere with the proceedings, just to appease her. Still in all, her sister’s presence there would only further illustrate her dominance she had over her, causing her even greater humiliation.

“Thanks. I’m sure he won’t mind. I’ll just sit in the background and observe.” Autumn stated in a matter of fact manner. “After all, I’ll probably be too tired out from the all the fun I have coming to me later tonight to get involved in tomorrow’s action.”

At those last words, June’s head jerked up at her sister who was smiling and winked at her astonished look.

“You mean you’re really going to make me thank you tonight? I thought you meant it was only when I came home from a nighttime date.”

“Well, that was what I intended but, after your outburst this morning, I changed my mind. I told you to think before you act. Now mom and dad will be home in about an hour, so we won’t have time to sneak in all I have planned for you now, so it’ll have to be tonight. I’ll even get a fresh carrot ready for you.”

June suddenly remembered the butt plug in her purse and dug it out.

“Here,” she handed the bag containing the plug to Autumn, “Roger wants me to give this to you. He says we shouldn’t let a veggie stay inside me for any length of time because of the possibility of mold and bacteria. In case you don’t know, it’s a butt plug.”

“Oh, how sweet of him. See how much he thinks of you?” Autumn replied with a huge, evil, smile on her face as she looked at the object she held.

June excused herself and headed upstairs telling Autumn she was going to change clothes and rest a while and to wake her when their parents come home.

“Get a good rest, dear. You’ll need it.” She chuckled as she yelled up the stairs at June.

At the dinner table that evening, June was visibly nervous, causing a smile on Autumn’s face every time the two girl’s eyes met. Their parents were noticeably quiet prompting Autumn to ask them if they were alright. They said that it was a busy day and cleaning up after closing took everything out of them.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Autumn replied. “Now I feel guilty about taking off today. Why don’t you two forget about cleaning up this mess after dinner and get to bed early? June and I will take care of clearing the table and doing the dishes.” She smiled at June, who looked totally taken aback, as she continued, “Won’t we, sis?”

“Of course. We’ll be glad to help out.” June replied as she glared at Autumn who licked her lips as she stared back at her.

“It’s settled then. You two go take a nice hot bath, or shower, and call it a night. We girls have had a trying day ourselves and were talking earlier about turning in early tonight. June even came home early after a day with Roger and said she was just worn out. So, we’ll be heading to bed early ourselves. Right, June?”

June looked down at her empty plate as she answered by nodding her head. She now believed that Roger was right about Autumn having a dominant mindset. She had never noticed that in her before she came in late the previous night. She wondered what more her sister had in mind for her during the next 28 days. She couldn’t imagine being anymore humiliated than she’s been in the first 2 days and didn’t look forward to having her at Roger’s tomorrow. She just hoped she would keep her promise to just sit and watch. She then thought that Autumn couldn’t control herself when she saw an opportunity to further embarrass her in front of Roger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.