June, Autumn and Roger
Chapter 4: After Shock

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: After Shock - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Roger backed the car out of the drive and looked over at June, who had been sitting in silence beside him, since they left her house.

“So, what do you want to do today?” He asked, hoping to start a conversation.

“Nothing special. To be frank, I don’t feel like doing anything right now. Let’s go to your apartment and talk.”

“Talk about what?”

“About your feelings of what you saw morning, I guess. Tell me honestly, Roger, what do you think of me after all that? Do you think I’m a slut or sex crazy tramp? I mean, surely your opinion of me has changed. I want to know exactly where I stand in your mind. Do you still want to be with me as the girlfriend you knew before today or am I just a ‘piece of ass’ as the boys at school say? I couldn’t bear it if you thought of me in that way.”

“My dear June. We do need to talk. I believe you think less of me now. We’ll talk after we get to my place, but I want you to know that I think more of you now than I did yesterday, if that is possible. I do think that our relationship will be a bit more sexual then it was but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Sex is a way of expressing love and is not a dirty thing if the people involved are indeed in love, which I think I am with you.”

“Oh, Roger, I am so relieved to hear you say that. I hope Autumn doesn’t get in the way of our relationship. She has, in a way, done so already. While we were upstairs getting cleaned up, I thought that she had warmed up, been nicer, to me but I’m not sure about it. She can be a bitch when she wants.”

“Alright, let’s wait until we get to my place to discuss this further. I ‘ve got make a couple of quick stops and pick up a few things before we get there.”

“What things?”

“You’ll see when we get to my place. By the way, we still must go over that list your sister gave me. I don’t think you’re going to like it. We’ll have to talk about it as well “.

They sat in silence and both were in deep thought about the events that had occurred this morning and the ones that will happen after Roger shuts the door to his apartment.

Roger pulled into the parking lot and parked in front of the sign that read “The Adult Shoppe”.

“You can’t go in here because you’re not 21.” Roger said. “Stay put in the car and keep the doors locked. If any guys try to get in, or give you any trouble, blow the horn a few times and I’ll come right back out”.

June sat wondering what he was buying in such a place. After Autumn’s lecture to Roger this morning, she could only imagine. Roger finally came out with a large, stuffed, bag and put it in the trunk.”One more stop then home.” Roger sighed.

“What all did you buy in that place?” June asked.

“You’ll see later, my dear. And no peeking.”

A few blocks later they pulled into food store.

“You can come in here.” Roger said when he got out of the car and noticed June still sitting in it. “You can help with the shopping.”

When they got inside, Roger told June to grab a cart go get a six pack of Coke and some munchies and meet him back at the checkout. When she was out of site, he rushed to the fresh produce section to get a banana and a cucumber then to the meats go grab a kielbasa all of which he needed for the pictures Autumn wanted. Finding them, he rushed to the check out and paid for them then stood waiting for June. A short time later they were on their way home.

Roger carried the goods he purchased into the apartment. He took the bag of items from the adult store into his bedroom and put them in his closet. The produce he put next to them thinking that they may be used later and would be better at room temperature. He would put them in the fridge if they were not used. Having done his task, he went into the kitchen where he noticed June poured chips into a bowl, ditto for a dip and was pouring Coke into two iced glasses. Roger carried a tray which had the dips and Cokes into the living room, setting it down on the coffee table while June did the same with the chips. They sat down on the sofa.

“Well, do you want to go over the list now or wait until later?” Roger asked.

“The first thing I want to know is what was so secret that Autumn couldn’t tell you while I was there?”

“It was no big thing. She offered to pay for the film. I told her I had lots of film but my rolls were for 36 pictures so I would have to take 14 more pictures before I took the roll out. She asked if it would be alright if she added some additions to the list and I said okay but all she really wanted was to add more posing details.”

“What details?”

“It won’t make any sense to you unless you know what was on the list to begin with. We can do that now, but I think we should wait until later this evening or even tomorrow. After this morning, I believe doing it now might change your mood and I’d rather enjoy your company today and not go over more of Autumn’s demands on you.

June stood up and moved in front of Roger who sat on the sofa looking at the floor.

“Look at me, Roger.” She said in a commanding tone. When he looked up into her eyes, she unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor. She hooked her fingers into the waist of her panties and pushed them down and off her legs.

“June, I... “ Roger started to speak.

“Shut up and listen to me.” June said as she placed her hand on his mouth. “Until this morning you’ve never seen me naked like this. In fact, you’ve only managed to touch my breast for a couple of seconds, and that was just last night. Do you think I enjoyed having to stand naked, with a carrot up my ass, before you and my sister? Do you think I wasn’t humiliated by the spanking I endured while you watched? Let me tell you what happened last night when I got home.”

“The first thing I had to do was to convince my sister to not tell my parents I was late again. Do you know how I convinced her? I convinced her by agreeing to be, what amounts to, being her slave. Not a slave that waits on her and does her chores, but a sex slave as well. I had to endure her fingers in my pussy as she ‘inspected’ me. Then she did the same ‘inspection ‘ on my ass.”

“But the most humiliating things I had to endure was her explaining to me how I can satisfy you with my ass and mouth. She even had to stick that carrot up ass so it would get used to being stretched. Afterwards, I had to thank her. Do you want to know how I had to thank her? I had to kneel down in front of her, my head between her legs, and say ‘Thank you for not telling mom and dad I was late. May I lick your pussy?’ You can guess what her answer was. I did it. And do you know what? I must do that every night I come home from a date with you and if she’s not satisfied with my eagerness and sincerity while I do it, I’ll have to start doing it every night before going to bed whether I dated you that night or not.”

“You know why I did all that, and will continue to do it for the next month? Because I didn’t want to lose the best thing that ever happened to me. You. So, don’t tell me about my mood changing. My whole life changed overnight.”

With that, June burst into tears while Roger stared up at her in shock with his mouth wide open.

“I’m so sorry, June. I didn’t know all that.” He stood up and wrapped his arms around her and dragged her down on the sofa beside him.” Maybe I could talk to your parents and explain...”

“Don’t even think about it. I t would only cause me to be grounded for a month, if not longer. I’d rather put up with my sister’s shit for a month.”

“Okay.” Roger stated as he held her tight against him, “We’ll get through this. For now, let’s not talk about it.” He turned her head towards his and kissed her deeply. “How about I get us some munchies and a drink, and we watch TV for a while to get our minds off it?”

“Sit tight, I’ll get it. See what’s on while I’m gone.” June declared as she went to the kitchen.

“You know, “ Roger began, “I kind of like the idea of you being naked when we’re here alone. Maybe we should make a deal that you’ll get naked whenever you come through the door.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.