June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 3: The Meeting

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Meeting - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June came down the stairs to find her sister sitting on the living room sifting through pictures and her stomach turned with worry.

“That was quick.” Autumn said when saw June enter. “Did you bring your panties?”

“Yes’.” June uttered as she held them out for Autumn to see.

“You’re not wearing any, are you? Lift your dress and show me.”

June lifted her dress and held it open.”

“What are you doing?” June asked

“You can put your dress back down and come sit next to me. I want you to pick out the 3 pictures you don’t want me to show Roger. I already added the one showing your bald pussy to the veto pile.”

“I thought you might not show any of them to him. “ June said as she sat down next to her sister.

“I said ‘I MIGHT not show him any. It all depends on your behavior while he’s here. You will have to do whatever I tell you to do without any hesitation or objection. If you do that, I MIGHT not show him any. Do you understand? It may not be easy for you to follow my orders, but you will have to think about the consequences if you don’t. Even then I might show him 1 or 2. Now pick out the 3 you want to veto.”

Autumn handed the pictures to June and watched as shifted through the. She saw her remove the ones of her licking her and the one with her face covered with her pussy juice and then kept sitting through the pictures setting several aside. June then went through the pile she had set aside and studied them carefully before selecting the one of her spreading her labia. She had no sooner got done when she heard the knock on the door.

“Go answer the door, June, and when you let him in, stand in the center of the room facing the sofa.”

June let Roger in and led him into the living room and went to stand as Autumn had ordered. She noticed that Autumn had the 2 piles of pictures turned upside down on the end table next to her. Roger looked as he stood between her and the sofa.

“Come sit next me, Roger. I want to have a talk with you about June. And, June, while we’re talking, I don’t want you to say anything or interrupt me. I will give you the opportunity to speak when I’m through. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Was June’s only reply.

Roger walked over to the sofa and sat down.

“What about June? I assure you I’ve done nothing wrong to, or with, her.”

“Well, nothing you know about anyhow, but I’m afraid June has gotten herself in a bit of trouble with dating you. You see, Roger, she has a curfew of 11:30 on weekends. And...”

“I didn’t know about that. I asked her a few times what time she had to be home and she never told me about any curfew she had. “ Roger shot out.

“I know that, Roger. June told me that she told you she had no time limit to be home. It seems she didn’t want you to think she was a little kid. Unfortunately, she was told by our parents that if she was late one more time, they would forbid her from seeing you anymore. That ‘one more time’ was last night when she got home at 1:30.”

“Wow! “ Roger exclaimed. “You mean we will not be allowed to see each other again?”

“Well, she was lucky that our parents went to bed early last night. They usually ask me what time she got home when they go in early and I don’t lie to them. I didn’t see them before they left to open the store, so I haven’t told them yet. June asked me not to tell them and said she’d do all my chores for the next 30 days. I told her it was a deal if she agreed to do my chores, AND ANYTHING ELSE, I tell her to do for 30 days. I told her that if she was late during that time, and our parents weren’t aware of it, the terms would be extended for 2 more weeks for each time she was late. She agreed to those terms so, for the time being, you can still date her.”

“Thank God. And you too, Autumn. I really appreciate that.” Roger seemed relieved as he answered.

“That’s not all I want to talk about. You see, June just turned 17 a couple months ago and, as you know, is set to graduate high school this year. We, my parents and I, don’t want anything to happen that would jeopardize her graduation. I know you’re several years older than her, 6 years older isn’t it?”

“Yes. Just about 6.”

“You see, we’re concerned because you are in your sexual prime and I’m pretty sure, considering your military service and overseas time, you’ve had several sexual experiences. Am I correct?”

“Well, yes. I’m not exactly a virgin but I’m not a cad either.”

“No. I’m sure you’re not. In fact, we all think you’re a real gentleman. We realize, however, that you still have those raging hormones and it’s likely to cause a situation where intercourse will occur. Given that, I ask you to avoid any vaginal intercourse at least until June reaches 18 and graduates. There are other ways June can take care of those hormones... :”

“For God’s sake, Autumn. Let’s stop that talk now!” June shouted.

“You have just earned 10 whacks with the paddle! We’ll take care of that after we’re finished talking. Interrupt me one more time and it will be double that. You’re also are aware of what else would happen if you disobeyed and we’ll take care of that later too. Do not open your mouth while I’m talking again.”

Roger was shocked at Autumn’s outburst and sat wide eyed looking back and forth at June and Autumn.

June’s eyes filled with tears as she realized that she really screwed things up. She knew now that Autumn was right about her not considering the consequences of her actions. She just wanted to run off and hide but remained in place facing the floor knowing that she would be terribly humiliated before they were through here. She just hoped that Roger would still like her afterwards.

“As I was saying,” Autumn continued, “ there are other ways to satisfy your needs. Oral and anal sex are 2 ways and, of course, masturbation is another way but less satisfying. That doesn’t mean you can’t relieve her desires either. June is still a virgin. Her hymen was torn during an accident when she was taking horseback riding lessons but has never had sex with a boy. You can also help her orally or with masturbation as well. You might even consider one of those sex toys out now or even a vegetable or sausage, to help her out. Under no circumstances should there be any vaginal intercourse. Even if you use a condom. Do you agree to that, Roger?”

“Like I said, we did some petting but nothing else. Okay, I did touch her breast once, but I never did anything more than that. I know she’s young, but she’s a good girl and I like her a lot. I won’t do anything to urt her or anything she doesn’t want me to do.”

“Answer my question, please. Do you agree or not?”

“Of course, I agree. “ Roger angrily replied.

“Very well.” Autumn said then turned and looked at June a moment.

“How about you, June? Do you agree to that limitation?”

“I agree. I agree with everything you said and will do anything you want.” June meekly replied.

“Fine. We’ll see about that last part shortly.”

Then, turning back to face Roger, Autumn posed another question.

“Tell me, Roger, have you ever seen June naked?”

“Of course not.” was his reply.

“Well then, you are in for a treat. It is time for June’s spanking. June go over to the chair behind you and then, facing it, remove your dress. And place it on the chair”

June hesitated for just a moment before she turned and walked over to the chair. Her hand was shaking violently as she tried to unbutton the single button holding the dress together. She finally got it unbuttoned and let it slide down her arms then placed it, neatly folded, in the back of the chair. She stood waiting for Autumn’s next order with her face a bright red from embarrassment. The order came quickly.

“Now bend forward, place your hands on the arms of the chair and spread your legs wide.” Autumn waited until June complied. “ Wider. As wide as you can, please.”

June spread her legs as wide as she could without falling forward then realized that, in this position, everyone, including Roger, will clearly see the carrot stuck in her ass. Her face turned an even brighter red as she wondered what Roger must think.

Autumn glanced over to see Roger’s reaction and noticed the bulge growing his pants.

“I see your hormones are working just fine. There’s more to come.” she whispered in his ear with a slight giggle afterwards.

Hearing Autumn’s comment, Roger’s face turned almost as red as June’s.

Autumn grabbed the ping pong paddle from her purse and walked over to stand behind June. She then reached down, removed the carrot and held it up for Roger to see.

“This was placed in her ass last night and again this morning. It was done to begin stretching her rectum to enable easier access. As you can see, it works. Should you decide to engage in anal intercourse, I would recommend you use a similar object or, better yet, your fingers before attempting any entry. Be sure to use some lubricant first. Saliva works but Vaseline is even better.” Autumn then set the paddle down on the chair in front of June’s face then reached down and placed one hand on the small of June’s back, holding it down. She then slowly began to insert two fingers of her free hand into June’s ass. “I should explain that her rectum still has plenty of lubricant left from this morning.”

As she spoke, Autumn slowly moved her fingers in and out of June’s ass in a twisting motion. As she did so, she noticed June was slightly bucking her ass in rhythm with her fingers. She glanced over at Roger and winked with a smile on her face. The bulge in his pants was even larger.

“It’s plain to see, Roger, that she is really turned on so you can even meet her needs through anal sex although oral sex would be quicker and result in a larger orgasm.”

With that said, Autumn grabbed the paddle, still holding her other hand firmly on June’s back.

“Get ready for your spanking, Sis. As I swat you, I want you to count each swat out loud.”

Autumn reared back and swung the paddle hard and fast against her sister’s ass.

“OW! That hurt. ONE...”

Autumn continued the spanking alternating cheeks with each swat. When she was finished, June’s ass was almost as red as her face which was covered with tears. She told June to stand up and return to her position in the middle of the floor.

“You surprised me, June.” Autumn started. “You took your punishment well and without any trying to fend off the blows with your hands. I don’t think I could’ve done as well as you if the roles were reversed.”

Turning to Roger, Autumn continued. “I have some things to show you.” She reached over and grabbed the stacks of pictures and flipped through them and handed 4 of them to him. “I took these last night after she got home. They are part of a program to help her consider the effects of her poor decision making. As you can see, there are more, ten more, but, due to her splendid behavior earlier today, I will only let you see these 4. Should she have a lapse in her behavior, I will let you see the more explicit ones.” She sat back and watched his reaction as he studied each picture.

Roger finished looking then looked up at June with his mouth gaping then back at Autumn.

“Autumn, I think what you are doing is akin to blackmail regardless of whatever you wish to call it.”

“No, it’s not blackmail! “ Autumn interjected. “She made the original offer to do my chores and I explained to her that she had to consider the effects of her decisions before acting on them. I thought she needed an incentive to improve her decision making and challenged her to accept my offer of doing whatever I told her to do. I thought she needed that, even though it would be very difficult for her and I decided that humiliation was the best course to take. It would also show just how important her relationship with you was to her. I’m sure you can plainly see it means a while lot to her or she would never consent to do the things she did under my orders, last night and this morning. I now believe she really does love you more than you’ve ever thought. My only concern is that you will not return her affection. It would break her heart as well as mine. You see, despite what you may think now, I love my sister dearly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.