June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 2: Meeting Preparations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meeting Preparations - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June was awakened the next morning by her sister’s rough shaking.

“Rise and shine, sis. Time to greet the day and your new life for the next month.” Autumn smiled as she spoke. “Go take your shower and get downstairs. Don’t worry about your hair or makeup yet. You can do that later.”

June staggered towards the bathroom and, out of habit, licked her lips as she walked. Suddenly she gagged at the taste of her sister’s vagina and she remembered the events of last night. As she stepped into the warm shower she shuddered as she thought about those events as well as Autumn’s saying she wanted to talk to Roger. She realized then that she really screwed up by being late again last night. She couldn’t help it. After 3 months of dating him, she finally let Roger touch, and fondle, her breast for the first time. Indeed, it was the first time any boy had touched her breast and it felt so good that she let him continue much longer than she should have and only stopped him when his hand moved to the waist of her jeans. She wondered how long it would be before she would not be able to control herself when he tried to get into her pants.

After stepping out of the shower she dried herself and grabbed a pair of panties then remembered Autumn’s order to only wear flip flops. She then remembered the carrot. She grabbed the jar of Vaseline and smeared some on her anus before inserting the carrot. Then she slowly made her way downstairs worrying all the way what was in store for her today.

Autumn heard June coming down the stairs and yelled for her to come into the kitchen where she was sipping a cup of coffee while she waited for her.

“Well, good morning sunshine. I see you remembered to wear only flip flops. Come over here and turn around and bend over.”

“I didn’t forget anything.” June snapped as she bent over.

“I see. Well you’ve been a good girl this morning. Do you want a cup of coffee or, perhaps, tea?”

“Yes. Coffee please.” June replied as she sat down at the table and feeling totally embarrassed at being in the kitchen naked. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“What do you want to talk to Roger about?”

“Well, the first thing I want to get clear to him is that your curfew is at 11:30 on weekends and 9 on week nights. You’ve been late several times already. He should be aware that dad said if it happens one more time, he’ll forbid you to see him anymore and that one more time was last night.”

“That’s my fault. “ June interrupted. “He asked me what time I had to be home on many occasions, but I told him it didn’t matter. I was afraid he’d think I was a little kid if I told him I had to be home at 11:30. I’m sorry I didn’t tell him the truth the first time he asked. I really like him a lot and I was afraid he’d ditch me. What a mess I made.” June’s tears were beginning to trickle down her cheeks as she spoke.

Autumn watched as June’s tears ran down her face and for a long moment both girls were silent as they looked at each other. It was Autumn who broke the silence.

“You certainly did make a mess. You made a foolish and childish decision that could have caused your relationship with Roger to end. You say you liked him so much, yet you lied to him. That’s not a good move. So, let me explain again why I’m doing this. During the next month, and possibly longer if you keep coming in late, I will find out just how much you really do like him. It will not be easy for you. You will be embarrassed more than you’ve been in your life. You will be asked to do things that may disgust you. Most importantly though, you will learn how to think of the consequences of your actions.”

“You will have to make a choice between accepting the tasks, and humiliation, or losing Roger in your life. This month will also show just how much Roger likes you. Will he stand by you during this hard time or will he desert you? Only time will tell. Are you sure you can do all and anything I tell you to do? If not, we can end it now and, when they get home, I’ll tell mom and dad you were very late coming in last night. Think about the consequences of your decision before answering.”

June thought long and hard before answering. Her tears had stopped, and she wiped the wetness off her cheeks with both hands and looked directly into her sister’s eyes.

“Autumn, I don’t only like Roger. I really believe I love him. I want to make him love me as much as I love him. I want to marry him after I graduate school and turn 18. I will try hard to do whatever you ask and will accept any punishment you dish out should I screw up.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Let’s get started then. Like I said, today will not be easy for you. You will have many decisions to make. Think about the consequences, good and bad, before you make them. Let’s go into the dining room.”

Autumn stood up and motioned for June to take the lead. When she entered the dining room, June saw that several towels and a pillow were placed on the table. One small towel seemed to be covering something while two large towels were spread out across the width of the table. The pillow was at one end of the large towel.

“You can remove the carrot now, June, then get up on the table with your head on the pillow and your legs spread wide with your feet flat on the table and your behind at the very edge.”

June hesitated for a moment the climbed into the table and positioned herself as directed. Autumn removed the small towel allowing the items under it to be in view. The items consisted of an empty bowl, scissors, razor and a can of her father’s shaving foam.

“What are you gonna do?” June asked with a touch of fear in her voice.

“Like I said earlier, you made a very childish decision last night, June. So, I am going to shave your pubic hair so you will remember just how childish you were. You will shave every day for as long as our agreement lasts. If I ever find any stubble, and I’ll check from time to time, you will be punished with a spanking on your bare bottom just like a child. Don’t worry about what Roger will think when he sees or feels your pussy. Most men think a bald pussy is sexy.” Autumn then took the bowl into the kitchen, filled it with hot water, grabbed a washcloth she had laid on the counter earlier and returned to the dining room to find June running her fingers through her pubic hair.

“Well I see you are enjoying your last few moments with your pubic hair. You won’t be doing that again for a while.” Autumn chuckled when June’s body twitched in surprise and face turned bright red. She picked up the scissors and clipped the hairs as short as possible then she dipped the wash cloth in the bowl of water and then started to wipe down June’s stubs. She couldn’t help herself when she got to the area between her legs and dipped a finger into her sister’s pussy. She felt June stiffen and heard a soft moan from her mouth.

She bent over June’s body, leaving her finger her finger in her sister’s vagina and working it in circles as she whispered into June’s ear. “OH, my. My little sister seems to be getting excited suddenly. Do you want me to stop?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.