June, Autumn and Roger
Introduction

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

BDSM Sex Story: Introduction - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

This story takes place in a small suburb of a major eastern United States metropolis during the late 1960s. As the title suggests, there are 3 main characters. Other characters come and go as the story progresses, but the first chapters only focus on those three alone.

June is a pretty high school senior who met her current boyfriend, Roger at a town picnic when they were paired together in a three-legged race. At that time, she was 16 years old, but the story begins 3 months later after she turned 17. She is a 5’8”, 119 lb. blonde with small, though pert, breasts and a well-rounded and firm butt.

Roger is a 23-year-old army veteran who is currently a salesman for a local office furniture and store fixture firm. He had no knowledge of June’s young age until her 17th birthday. He is 6 ‘ tall, handsome and has a well-built body.

Autumn is June’s 21 year-old sister who is in her third year of college pursuing a nursing degree. She is shorter, at 5’6”, but slightly heavier at 121 lbs. And has fuller breasts than her younger sister. In this story, she plays the part of June’s antagonist, but the roles reverse as the story progresses.

The girl’s parents, who own a local men’s clothing store, are mentioned, but do not have a significant part in the story.

There is a theme of dominance and submission involving June and Autumn through-out the story although there is also a great deal of romance between June and Roger. The story consists of mostly dialog between the characters who are all fictional.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.