The Drifter - Cover

The Drifter

Copyright© 2016 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of a boy who spends his younger days living in a rundown shack beside a railroad. The lonesome sound of the outward bound, gives the boy a restless itch to go west. He's thirteen when his Ma dies, and the yearning to follow the restless wind grows until there comes a day he can no longer deny his need to roam. There is some sex in this story, as the boy begins learning how to be a man.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Western   White Male   Hispanic Female  

And I was born ... the next of kin -
The next of kin to the wayward wind...

Alina was still laughing as she sat astraddle my belly and started unbuttoning my shirt.

“I like your laugh, Alina.”

“I like you all over, Joss Wayward. You could help me do this you know, like you told me you wanted to.”

I reached up to her neck and started loosening the buttons on her dress. By the time I was four buttons down, I knew she was naked under that dress and that big wonderful bosom was made up of two Mexican breasts.

By the time I was down to her waist, her huge breasts were both springing free and I was about to go crazy wanting to kiss them. I never knew a woman could have such huge breasts. Alina’s are just as firm as Darla’s, Jo Anne’s, Emily’s, and even Maggie’s small breasts.

She leaned down and I thought she was about to kiss me. She kissed my chest then turned to suck on my little nipple. I jumped when she did. I had never had anything hit me like that before, when she sucked my nipple.

Her dress buttoned all the way to the hem and when I loosened the last button, she shrugged the dress off her shoulders to let it fall behind her. She was naked and she is even more beautiful than ever. She was loosening my gunbelt and my denims as she sat on my legs. When she stood to remove my boots, her huge titties were pointing straight down. She tugged my denims down and my cock flopped back to lay against my belly. When she stood, her titties were jutting straight out like Darla’s and Maggie’s. Mrs. McIntyre and Juanita both have big titties, but theirs don’t stand straight out in front of their chests like Alina’s titties. I knew I was going to love fucking her titties as much as I did Emily’s and Jo Anne’s. Maybe even more, as big as they are.

She stood over me with her legs apart. She was smiling down at me, then she turned around to bend forward in front of me with her feet spread wide. Her small brown pussy was as slick and smooth as Maggie’s and I knew they had shaved her pussy for her.

“See my butt, Joss? I love my butt and I love my big titties. I want to give my body to you and show you how to love me all over. I want to love you all over too.”

“Which do you want to do first?”

“I want us to make love and I want to kiss you all over your body.”

“I want to kiss you all over your body too, Alina. Come to me and let me kiss you then kiss your titties. I love your titties and if you’re going to give them to me, I want to suck them and make them mine.”

She lay on my belly with her titties mashed against my chest. She was smiling as she leaned down to let our lips meet. I just thought I had learned how to kiss. Alina’s kiss was soft and she started so slow as we kissed. Then she pressed her lips to me more as she put her tongue between my lips. I knew what she wanted because Darla had kissed me like that. As we kissed more and more, both of us were playing tongues together. Her belly was rolling up and down on my belly and I could feel myself pressed against her as we kissed.

I had never kissed like this or been kissed this way before. She was making me want her even more. With her hands on the floor she pushed herself up and moved forward to place her titties over my face. I wanted my cock inside her, but I wanted to wait too. If this is what she calls making love, then I want a lot more of it.

Slowly, she slid down my belly and leaned over to kiss my nipples again. The more I wiggled and turned, the more she kissed and sucked on them.

She raised up on her hands and knees to lie on me again. We kissed each other like it was a battle between us.

Then she pressed her body back to where my cock was lying on my belly. I was as hard as I had ever been before. With her wiggling and sliding her body back, I felt myself slip into her just slightly.

“Joss?”

“Alina, you know that you’ll have my baby if we do this.”

“I want to sit on your cock and make us a baby.”

She sat straight up on my belly with my cock deep inside her. Then she leaned back and sat up straight as she wiggled and slid back and forth, making me go even deeper.

“Now, Joss ... I feel so good inside me. I feel ... oh damn I have never felt this way. Come for me NOW, Joss.”

Our comes hit us at the same time and seemed to last forever before Alina fell forward on top of me. We kissed and I felt her laughing. She raised her head and as we kissed, I felt her pulling my cock.

Then, I felt something else ... something was tickling my cock and balls. Alina wiggled her butt, looking down at me.

“Joss, did you do that?”

Then we heard laughter.

Jo Anne and Emily were naked when they crawled around to where we could see them. Alina was still sitting on my cock when Jo Anne knelt beside her. When she leaned over, Alina leaned toward her and they kissed right there in front of me. Jo Ann had her right hand over Alina’s left titty, she was mauling the hell out of it as they kissed.

Emily crawled over to look down at me. She was smiling as she lowered her face to kiss me. My cock was as hard as a cedar gatepost, buried deep in Alina’s pussy and I felt her squeeze me.

“Jo Anne, come sit on Joss’ cock. He’s still hard and he wants some of your pussy too. I am his woman now. I have his baby in my womb and I will go live with him when he buys his own spread,” she told her.

“I really do want to have his cock inside me, just like that, but this is your time. Aunt Maggie wanted you to fuck Joss first. She will be so happy when she learns that you’re Joss’ woman now.”

“But I want to share Joss’ cock with you and Emily. You and Emily can be his women too, if you want to be. Joss wants to have at least ten women sitting at his dining table when he builds his spread. We would have so much fun as Joss’ women and we could still love each other too.”

Emily raised her head and looked at Jo Anne.

“Jo Anne?”

“Emily?” both of them spoke as they smiled at each other.

“Emily ... I want to be Joss’ woman too. Will you come with us when he comes back for Alina and me?”

“YES, I love you and Alina and I love Joss Wayward. Hurry and take your turn with him, Jo Anne. Take his seed in your womb and then I’ll sit on that bronc rider’s cock until I get a baby too.”

She turned to look down at me, and she was smiling. “Joss, will you let Jo Anne and me be your women too? We want to be with you and Alina and we want you to be the daddy of our babies.”

“Would the three of you really wait for me to return? It may take me six months to a year, maybe even more, to save enough money for a small spread, as I travel and look this country over. I know I’ll never settle down until I do. I’d really like all three of you to be with me, but you need to be sure.”

“Joss, we’re already sure. When Alina told Aunt Maggie and Uncle Kane that she wanted to be your woman and have your babies, Emily and I told both of them that we did too,” Jo Anne told me as Alina slid off my belly, pulling on Jo Anne’s arm as she did.

“Let’s go upstairs and get on that big bed. This floor is about to make my butt raw the way Alina was riding me.”

The bed upstairs is made with no head-board and no foot-board. I sat on the corner of the bed, not really knowing what they wanted to do. For sure, I didn’t know what to do next.

Jo Anne walked over to stand in front of me. She was smiling as she looked down. “Joss, I want to kiss you some more like we did early this morning. I want to be your woman and I want to love you. I’ll wait for you, just like Alina and Emily. We love each other, Joss and if you’ll let us, we’ll love you the same way, at the same time.”

When I held my hand out for her, instead of sitting across my legs like I thought she would, she straddled my legs and slid up to sit on my upper legs. My cock was still hard and when she scooted closer, her belly was right against me. I got really hard then.

She was smiling when she leaned close. Her breasts are so big, they were against my chest before our lips met. She scooted closer and pressed her belly against my cock as she let her lips gently touch mine. Then she pressed her mouth to mine and we started kissing just like we did when I went to Emily’s room and saw Jo Anne naked for the first time.

The more we kissed, the more she leaned toward me. With my arms around her, I fell back on the bed and pulled her with me. With my hands behind her head, I pulled her closer so I could kiss her and get my tongue in her mouth. I’ve started liking that more and more as I learn to kiss better.

When she moved her body to get more pressure on me, I couldn’t help but give her a little push upwards with my body.

“Do that some more, Joss. You’re going to have to help me. Do that a lot and let me have you, Joss. Make me your woman. Give me your baby.”

I remembered what Maggie told me about Jo Anne going to the doctor with her, and Amelia telling her that she had a small pussy. I didn’t want to hurt her. I wanted to make it good for her. Juanita told me to make sure my woman got her come before I did. I wasn’t sure I could hold mine much longer, as good as she feels on top of me like this. Her face was right over mine and I pulled her down to kiss her. When I did, she really fucked her pussy down hard and I just knew I was about to pop my cock into her tiny little pussy. When she did that again, she rammed her tongue into my mouth so deep, my cock popped into her just at that time.

“I can’t hold it!” I yelled and cut loose inside Jo Anne, it felt so good.

Before I even realized what they were doing, Jo Anne was off my cock and Emily was already sitting on me.

Emily was groaning deep in her throat each time she moved her body to take me deeper until I lost it again. I sure hope she was getting her come because I was about to run out.

I fell asleep with my three women piled across me.

I awoke with them washing me all over. They were still naked, but they had already washed up and looked fresh as ever. They helped me dress, then they helped each other dress as I watched them.

Before we went back to the main house. I pulled them back for another kiss. I kissed them and they were eager to kiss me and tell me they loved me. It didn’t scare me when they told me that. I felt love for them too. Well ... at least, what I felt for them, I called it love. But then, I don’t really know what love is.

Maggie and Kane were sitting at a small table in the kitchen drinking coffee when we went in. Maggie jumped up to hug each of them and Kane pulled me aside.

“Joss, you’ve made me a happy man. Thanks to you, I can stop worrying about my ranch and my family. I can now relax and live my life knowing the heritage of The Double K will live on long after I’m gone. You’ve given me security in another matter I could never have done by myself, and that is make Jo Anne want to stay close to our family.”

“Kane, I wish things were different for me. But, as it is, I’ll stay on another week and help break your horses to ride. Your men can tame them so you can breed the mares and tend their colts without having to fight their mommas. If this yearning inside me ever settles down to just an itch, I hope I’ll be able to find my spread here in Kansas so we’ll be no more than a day apart.”


Six days later, a postman rode up to the Double K corral where we were breaking horses. He had a letter for me. I asked him how they ever found me way out here. He told me that they send telegraph messages out to different towns and ask the lawmen there if they know of a person. That was the way they found me.

When I opened the letter, it was from the bank manager back in Sedalia.

Pa had died and left me his bank funds that he had built up over the thirty years he’d worked for the railroad. I never knew he’d saved a dime. I thought he’d spent it all on whiskey. According to this letter, he deposited ten dollars a month of his railroad pay in the bank fund the whole time he worked for the railroad and now there was three thousand eight hundred and thirty-nine dollars there in my name. But I had to go back to Sedalia to sign for it.

I left that evening, after saying some hard goodbyes and making some even harder promises to come back one day.

Before I left for the train station to buy a ticket for Red, Blue and me, I told Kane that I was leaving Lady Red here so he could have her first foal. He promised me that he’d keep her fresh and clean for Red, until we returned.

In Topeka, I was told the next train to Kansas City was in the morning at 8:00, so I put my horses in the stable and went to the hotel. The first person I saw was Juanita as she stepped out from behind the desk and hugged me.

“Joss, what are you doing back here so soon?”

“I have to catch a train to Kansas City at 8:00 in the morning. I need to go back to Sedalia and tend to some family business.”

“Then you’ll be staying the night here?”

“I sure am. Do you think we could get together later?”

“I have to work the desk tonight. Emily is still at the Double K and Thomas is laid up with a fever. Confound it all, I would love to have some more of your cock since you’ll be here alone tonight.”

Juanita told me to head on up to my room, that she’d have my bath water sent right up. After they brought my water, I took a bath and went down to eat supper.


In the dining hall I saw Amelia Werden and her grandpa, Doc Werden. I sort of waved and they both waved and smiled back.

I watched them as the new waiter girl took their orders and then came over to take mine. I was smiling when she looked down at me. She thought I was smiling at her, but I was smiling because Amelia and Doc Werden would be through eating about the time I was.

I was already trying to think of a way I could maybe talk to Amelia for a minute before they went home. The cooks brought the Werden’s food out and the waiter girl brought mine right after that.

I was through eating, and finishing the last of my water when I saw Amelia and Doc Werden stand up to leave. She leaned over to talk to him, pointing toward me and he looked back to smile and wave at me. I waved back as I stood up to leave.

When I got to the wide doorway leading to the hotel lobby, both Doc Werden and Amelia were waiting for me.

“Joss, I want you to meet my grandfather, Doctor Willard Werden.

“Grandfather, this is Joss Wayward, the young man I told you about, who everyone thinks is such a nice young gentleman.”

Boy, was I ever shocked to hear all of that, but I stuck my hand out when Doc Werden did.

“Joss, I need to walk down to the telegraph office to check on a telegraph message I’m expecting. I’d consider it an honor if you escorted Amelia home. You’d be more than welcome to sit on the porch with her, if you like. I’ll be a while yet and I’ll enter through the back door when I get home, so as not to disturb you two.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.