The Drifter
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by JRyter

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of a boy who spends his younger days living in a rundown shack beside a railroad. The lonesome sound of the outward bound, gives the boy a restless itch to go west. He's thirteen when his Ma dies, and the yearning to follow the restless wind grows until there comes a day he can no longer deny his need to roam. There is some sex in this story, as the boy begins learning how to be a man.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Western   White Male   Hispanic Female  

And the wayward wind is a restless wind
A restless wind that yearns to wander...

We were only a few miles from town when Maggie pulled her horse over to ride alongside me really close. I looked up to see Kane, Jo Anne and Emily riding on ahead and off to the west at a fast gallop. This is it ... I hope I can be half as calm about this with Maggie as I was with Juanita last night.

Just the thought of Juanita sitting on my belly and taking my cock inside her, made me smile. I looked over to see Maggie smiling at me and I smiled even bigger. I knew I didn’t deserve the attention I was getting from Maggie Kirkendall and her friend, Juanita McBrand. Surely there were better men than me to take on these two beautiful married women.

“Joss, I’m excited about you and me doing this. Are you excited about giving me the son Kane and I have always dreamed of?”

“Miss Maggie, I am so excited right now, just by riding beside you, that I can hardly keep my eyes off you.” I told her the truth. This is one tall, beautiful woman and I couldn’t stop thinking about seeing her pull her riding dress off.

“Call me, Maggie, Joss. You are just like Juanita described you. You are such a young gentleman. You may be a young man yet, but you sure have the body and looks of a grown man as large as Kane. Juanita also told me that you are a very well endowed, as a man. She described to me in detail what you and she did last night. She told me that she was the first woman to experience your lovemaking. She told me that she taught you a few things a grown woman loves for a man to do, when she lets him have her body. Will you allow me to show you a few things I like for Kane to do for me?”

“Maggie, before last night, I had only kissed one woman and one girl. Those two were just in passing and not that we were the least in love or about to make a baby. When Juanita came to my room, I was scared at first, then she made me feel so at ease, I had a really good time with her. She did show me some things I never even thought a man and woman would do while naked. I really enjoyed all of them too. If you want to teach me some more things a woman likes for a man to do while they make love, I’d be glad to let you. I hope you’re not disappointed with what little I know about a woman’s body and a woman’s needs.”

“Joss, I can tell you already, I’ll not be disappointed. I was so excited before we left, you’ll never guess what I did.”

“Tell me, Maggie. Will it make me want to see more of you than I already do?”

“I hope it will ... I was so excited, I removed all my undergarments! All I have on is my riding dress and my boots.”

“Maggie, did you really?”

“Follow me down into this draw and I’ll show you where Kane and I did it the first time. Ride next to me, Joss. I want to show you how excited I am to be here with you.”

She draped her reins over her saddlehorn and smiled at me as her hands went to the neck of her riding dress. I had seen women wear them before, but I wasn’t sure just how they were made.

Maggie never looked away from my eyes as she loosened the buttons down the front of her dress, all the way to where it split at her straddle. As she smiled at me, she shrugged her upper body, causing her riding dress to fall off her shoulders, down to the back of her saddle.

“Maggie, you are even more beautiful than I visioned you to be. You look more like a young girl than a grown woman ... I meant that good, not that I think you’re a girl. You are a beautiful woman, Maggie Sue Kirkendall.”

“Thank you, Joss. I’m glad I don’t have breasts like Juanita, Jo Anne and Emily. I love my small titties and I hope you do too. Watch me closely now, Joss,” she told me, loosening a few more buttons down the right leg of her riding dress. Before I knew what she was doing, her leg nearest me was completely naked. I looked up at her and she was smiling. I smiled too as she did the same with her other leg.

With her riding dress now lying open underneath her, she stood in her stirrups and pulled the garment out in one piece. She folded it in a hurry and handed it to me.

“Joss, please carry my clothes in your saddlebag for me. I like riding naked like this.”

“Maggie, you look no older than Jo Anne.”

“Thank you, Joss. By the way, she told me about your visit to their room early this morning.”

“You mean ... Uhhhh ... She did?”

“Yes, she even told me what you did with her and Emily and I want some of the same. NO, I want a LOT of the same. Step off your horse and follow me, Joss.”

She stepped to the ground and I took her reins and mine, wrapping them on the limbs of a bush. I walked around her horse where she stood taking a blanket from her saddlebag. She was fully naked except for her boots.

When she turned to face me, I looked at her breasts then down at her pussy.

Maggie Sue Kirkendall does not have the first pussy hair. I mean NOT ONE DAMN HAIR ON HER PUSSY.

“I never did like my pussy with hair all over it. I started shaving myself when I first began to grow hair down there. I hope you like my hairless pussy.”

“I really, really do like your hairless pussy, Maggie.”

“Enough to kiss me there the way you did Emily and Jo Anne?”

“Will you let me kiss you all over?”

“I was hoping you would. Juanita told me you kissed her butt and her belly. She said you even wanted to kiss her pussy and look inside her, next time before you come. I want that too, Joss. I want to do all the things you’ve done with Jo Anne, Emily and Juanita.”

“Jo Anne and Emily really did tell you all we did, didn’t they!”

“Yes and I want us to do all of it before we make love.”

“If you talked to Juanita, you know I’m not experienced at all in making love.”

“She told me you were wonderful. She did tell me that you and her had the most fun when she talked nasty to you and it made her fuck you as hard and fast as you fucked her.”

“Uh, which do you like best, Maggie?”

“I like it all. But for today and until we get more at ease with each other, I want to fuck you until I give out ... Then I want you to fuck me just as hard as you can possibly fuck a woman.”

“I kind of like the way that sounds. Juanita and I fucked more than we made love. I really would like to take time to touch and kiss you all over before we start.”

“Take your clothes off and show me, Joss. I want to see for myself what Jo Anne, Emily and Juanita have told me about you. As long as you don’t hurt me, you can do anything you can think of to my body, in the name of love.”

Maggie was sitting on the blanket at my feet when I slipped my boots off, then my shirt and denims.

“OH MY GOODNESS.”

“What?”

“Did you really get this ... inside Juanita?”

“Yes, but she did most of the work the first time we did it. Then we kind of helped each other do whatever else we could think of.”

“She told me she sat on your belly and took all of you.”

“She did for a fact. That was the first time. But I’d like for us to do it a little bit different the first time if we can.”

“Tell me. I’m ready for anything, as long as I get to have your cock inside me.”

“I want to kiss you, Maggie. Would you feel alright about kissing me?”

“Lie down beside me, Joss. Take me in your arms and kiss me. Then whatever it is that you want, just do it. I know you’ll get around to putting your cock inside me soon enough the way you’re swelling up.”

“Roll over on your back, Maggie.”

She did just as I told her. She was smiling as I leaned over her with my face just inches from hers.

“I haven’t kissed but a few times, but I really like kissing a woman. I want to kiss you now, Maggie.”

“Kiss me, Joss. When you lean over a woman like this, with her lying naked on her back ... don’t ask ... Just kiss her. Can’t you tell that I already want to do everything we can together? I just told you that I was so excited, I pulled off my underclothes. Now I’ve stripped off my riding dress to show you that I was naked. I wanted to show you I love being naked. When I laid on this blanket naked in front of you, I was telling you that I was giving my naked body to you. I want you to have me. Take me in such a way, that you will pleasure my body and take your pleasure with my body as many times as you like. Kiss me, touch me, caress me, and stop asking me before you do it. You’re a man. Take charge of your lover from this day forward and your lover will love you for it. Never force a woman do anything against her will – yet, make her want you so much, she is willing to do anything you wish, no matter how wild or forbidden it seems.”

When I leaned over to kiss her, I put my hand over her left breast and she moaned. That made me feel good and I could tell she liked it. I moved my hand over to her right breast as we really kissed and sucked mouths. Her right hand touched my cock and she tried to wrap her fingers around me. Her hands are small and even using both hands, her fingers barely reached around me.

I ran my hand down her belly and she raised her body up off the blanket. I wanted to feel her pussy, and touch her all over down there, but first I wanted to kiss her all over her butt and her shaved pussy.

I leaned down and kissed her breast, then sucked her little nipple. Her nipples are tiny, like Jo Anne’s and Emily’s. Her body was shaking when I leaned down to kiss her belly. She moved her body up and down and I smelled her pussy. I wanted to kiss her there and pulled her right leg wider so I could see her.

“I like your pussy, Maggie. You have a really small pussy like Emily and Jo Anne. I kissed their pussies, now I’m going to kiss yours. I hope you like the way I kiss you there, because I want to kiss you all over.”

She didn’t say anything, she just gripped my wrist when I placed my hand on her hip. I leaned over and smelled her, then I licked her. Her body came up to meet me and I kissed her with my mouth fully covering her small, hairless mound.

She opened her legs wider and I moved around to where I could kiss her better. Her legs were locked around my head and I licked right up through the middle of her small opening. I was excited and sucked her slippery lips into my mouth. She moaned and fucked her body up for more. I found her slick opening and rammed my tongue into her as if it was my cock. Maggie nearly bucked me off her.

I rolled over on my back with her on top of me. She looked down at me with a grin as she sat right down on my face. She was really wet, and I sucked some of her pussy come into my mouth. Maggie rode my face hard and fast as I sucked her pussy, making her move even faster.

“YES! Kiss me there, Joss. I just got my come with your mouth on me. Do that again, kiss me, lick me. OH DAMN, OH HELL YES. I’ve never thought of a man doing that all the times I fucked Kane. I want your cock inside me already, Joss. Just lie still and let me take you like Juanita did. I want to ride that big handsome bucking cock of yours.” She scooted back to sit on my belly with my cock under her. She was smiling as she slid back and forth on me with my cock lying on my belly.

Her pussy was really slick and so was my belly. She smiled at me as she raised her body up on her knees and lifted my cock until it was standing straight up, pressing against her pussy. I never thought we’d get it inside her, but she worked and twisted and moved back and forth until it slipped inside her just a little. From there, Maggie rode down on me hard until I was as deep as she could take me. I was about to come when she started riding my cock. She was sliding back and forth, slowly taking me deeper and deeper. I was slipping in and out of her slick pussy, and I could feel her gripping me with her pussy. She was about to make me let my come loose inside her.

“Hurry, Joss. I’m about to get my first one with a cock in my pussy, in over two years. Come with me, Joss. Give me your come NOW! YES – YES – YES, OH HELL YES, I feel you. I feel your cock so hot, so hard and so beautiful and so damn deep inside me. YES – You’re filling me full of your seed. I know I’ll have our baby now. Give him to me. Give Kane and me a son. JOSS, I’m coming again ... OH DAMN, I love your cock deep inside me.”

I really thought we would rest up just a minute, but Maggie fell forward on top of me and pressed her titties to my mouth. I sucked them until she screamed for me to fuck her some more. When she rolled off me onto her belly, I leaned over and kissed her back, then kissed all the way down to her butt. I wanted to fuck her like I did Juanita. I almost asked her if I could, then I remembered her telling to just fuck her anyway I wanted to as long as there was no pain ... Don’t ask, just fuck her any way I wanted to. I could see her tiny little hairless pussy between her legs.

I rolled over on top of her and she spread her legs wide to let my cock slip back inside her, I knew she wanted my cock like this as much as I did. When I slipped into her slick pussy, she pushed back and raised her butt to let me go deeper. Each time she pushed back, she would raise her butt higher and my cock would go even deeper. Then she pushed back hard, raising her butt so high, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back even more. She was on her knees, pushing back to let my cock hit bottom in her pussy. She was screaming and cussing as I held her and fucked her like a stud horse mating a mare.

We fell forward and my cock was between her slim buttocks. My cock slipped past her pussy, then I pulled back to let my weight came down on her again. My cock found it’s way into depths of her pussy I had not reached before.

“YES,” she yelled as I rammed her again and again. Each time, deeper than ever before until I pulled her buttocks to my groin and sent another spend of my seed into her

“Maggie, will it be this way each time we mate?”

“Joss, Honey, we didn’t just mate, we fucked. NO, I take that back. You fucked my pussy raw and I loved each deep thrust of your huge cock. YES, it will be this way. I love the way you make me feel. My body craves the way you make my pussy feel when you spend your seed deep inside me.

“Help me to my feet, I want to kiss you, Joss.”


“Joss, you may want to consider taking both Emily and Jo Anne riding with you at the same time tomorrow. One of those young women alone with you may never survive what you just did to me.”

We were washing ourselves in the waters of the crick, before we dried with the blanket and dressed.

“Was it really that good? I wanted to give you pleasure like you were giving me.”

“You’re only the second man to ever have his cock inside me. You are already as good at making love to a woman as Kane. Never let him know I told you any of this, but you really know how to make a woman want all you can give her. For a young man who’s just now learning about a woman’s needs and desires, you are an excellent lover with an exceptionally large cock, when you’re fully erect!”

“Maggie, I have to confess that when you were on your knees, cussing and talking dirty to me, you made me want to fuck you even harder. It was getting so good there at the end, I had to let go and get my own pleasure.”

“You were wonderful, Joss. As much as Juanita bragged on your staunch will to pleasure a woman, you surpassed even her lusty descriptions of your magnificent cock. I can hardly wait until I sit down with Jo Anne and Emily tonight as they bathe and tell them how you made me feel today.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.