The Drifter - Cover

The Drifter

Copyright© 2016 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of a boy who spends his younger days living in a rundown shack beside a railroad. The lonesome sound of the outward bound, gives the boy a restless itch to go west. He's thirteen when his Ma dies, and the yearning to follow the restless wind grows until there comes a day he can no longer deny his need to roam. There is some sex in this story, as the boy begins learning how to be a man.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Western   White Male   Hispanic Female  

And I was born the next of kin -{br}The next of kin to the wayward wind...

When it came time for Juanita to leave, I stepped out onto the balcony with her. We were still naked and she had her dress in her hand. She told me their rooms were just two doors down. She laughed when she told me that Emily’s room was right next door to mine.

I pulled her to me and we kissed for a long time. I’m beginning to like kissing more and more. I hope I get to kiss Miss Emily and Jo Anne tomorrow. I’d like to kiss Miss Maggie too, now that I’ve learned how, and since Kane wants me to be intimate with her.

“You are going to drive the women and young girls wild when you kiss them.”

“Will they tell me they want to do more, or do I have to ask them if I can have more.”

“They will let you know. Some may not be sure, so keep kissing their face, neck and lips and caressing their bodies. They will let you know by their actions as you caress them, if they want more. Drive them wild with your big hands on their bodies. Then really drive them wild when you get your overly large cock in their pussy.”

“Good night, Juanita. You were my first woman and I’ll always remember how good you made me feel.”

“Good night, Joss. You’re already a grown man at fourteen. You’ll be even more of a man by the time you leave Topeka. You’ll not only be chasing the wind, you’ll be chasing the women and the girls. Women and girls you have yet to meet, will be chasing you. You’ll be a vagabond drifter, loving many women before you do get a place of your own and settle down. If I could predict your future, I’d see you with more than one woman ... maybe as many as six, or possibly as many as ten. It will take at least that many to keep you satisfied and keep that restless, Wayward Wind from calling you out to ride that lonesome trail again.”

“Juanita, when I do have a place of my own, I’m going to call it, The Wayward Wind. You just named it for me, now all I have to do is save up and buy that spread.”

Back in my room, I think I may have been asleep before my head was buried in the soft pillow. I was worn out, but even in my sleep, my mind was recalling each and every word, each and every feel, touch, kiss, and caress. I awoke twice, with Juanita’s smell so strong in the bed, I just knew she had returned.

Then, I awoke to a soft tapping on the window glass over by the balcony. I just knew it was her. She’d come back for more and I had plenty more for her. With the tapping sound still ongoing, I walked naked to the door. I swung it open wide to see Miss Emily standing there. Before I could grab something to cover myself, she was in my room. All she wore was a soft, silky thin shift that had fallen off her shoulder and was barely draped over right breast.

“Miss Emily!”

“Joss, my name is Emily and I want you to call me by my name. Please?”

“Emily, what are you doing here? I’m naked, if you haven’t noticed.”

“I’ve noticed and I love what I see. Joss, I know we don’t have a lot time to do all the things I want us to do together, but come sit on the bed with me and kiss me like you kissed my mother last night.”

“How did you know I kissed your mother?”

“I was watching through the window over there. I saw it all, Joss. I want what you gave my mother. I want you to teach me to kiss, and I mean kiss me just like you kissed Mother. When we have time, I want you to teach me about making love and mating. THEN ... I want you to teach me to fuck, just like Mother taught you.”

“Emily, what if your daddy comes looking for you?”

“He’s already in the kitchen and Mother will join him shortly. We have only a few minutes for you to teach me about kissing. Do it now, Joss ... Kiss me, damn you!”

Before I could say another word, Emily jerked that shimmery little shifty gown over her head and stood naked before me. I wasn’t sure about this, but I remembered what Juanita had told me. I wasn’t about to deny Emily and offend her by not hugging her. She sucked a deep breath in when I grabbed her with both arms and pulled her to me so fast, she fell against my chest. She’s a tall, willowy, well built young woman and her breasts met my chest before anything else on her body. Her breasts are every bit as large as her mother’s.

“YES!” she said, then my lips were pressed to hers as she tried to climb my legs with her legs around mine. I tried to be gentle, but she was sucking my lips and smearing her wet mouth all over mine. She was like a snake as she twisted and moved her body to make her breasts scrub against my chest. I could feel her tiny little nipples raking on my skin and I wanted to suck them.

Her pussy was pressed against my cock, then she opened her legs to let it slip between them. I thought I was going to come when I felt her pussy hair scrubbing against my naked cock. Her body feels even better to me than her mother’s did.

I ran my hands up and down her back like Juanita taught me. Emily was moaning and pressing her pussy against me, sliding it back and forth on my hard cock as she did. I cupped my hands on both her buttocks and she came at me even harder.

“YES, touch me all over just like you did Mother. Feel between my buttocks like she taught you. I wish we had time, I’d let you teach me to fuck!”

“Fuck? Not make love and be gentle for your first time?”

“Yes, I want all of that too, one day. But for now, hold me, touch me and kiss me, Joss. You can touch my breasts if you like. I saw you caressing Mother’s breasts. Caress my body all over, Joss.”

“I’d really like to suck your nipples, Emily. That is if you think you’d like that too.” I felt like now was the time to ask her that. She said wanted me to do everything to her like I did her mother.

“Yes, Joss. Kiss my breasts and suck my nipples like you did Mother’s titties.”

I pushed her back and her pussy had leaked all over my cock. It was slick and shiny and I wanted to shove it as far as it would go inside her virgin pussy. Instead, I leaned down and kissed both her tiny nipples and they swelled up and poked out sharp when I raked my tongue across them. Emily tried to climb my legs again, but I held her down and kept on sucking on her nipples. Damn, I really like her big, high-riding breasts and her tiny little nipples.

I was so excited I had to make myself think of her pleasure, like Juanita taught me. I knelt in the floor and kissed Emily’s belly, then all over her bellybutton. I could smell her pussy and hers smelled even sweeter than her mother’s. I just had to kiss her there at least one time. Without asking if I could, I reached around and cupped both my hands on her buttocks, pulling her pussy to my mouth. Emily tried to fuck my mouth with her pussy and that made me want to give her more pleasure.

I lifted her just a little, kissing her right over her hairy pussy lips. She almost climbed upon my shoulders when I did that. Then, before I could stop her, she threw her right leg over my shoulder and fully pressed her pussy against my lips. I was way too excited by then to make her stop. Besides, I didn’t ever want to stop what we were doing.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair on both sides of my head. Then she leaned back, with my mouth completely covering her pussy. Her pussy hair was in my mouth and I tried to spit it out so I could suck her better. My tongue went into her pussy and she screamed ... I didn’t back up though. I reached up with one hand and tried to cover her mouth. My fingers were slick from her pussy and she opened her mouth, then started sucking them. I let her suck on them – at least she wasn’t screaming. I knew we didn’t have long and I wanted more of her pussy. I really did want to fuck her right then, but I promised Juanita I would be gentle with her daughter and make love to her the first few times we did it.

Emily was fucking my mouth faster and faster with her slick pussy and I wondered if she could actually get her come with me sucking her pussy. Just the thought of that, made me lay into her like I was eating a juicy peach. I found out right then, a woman can actually get her come with my mouth on her pussy. Emily must have gotten at least a half dozen before she made me back up. I was going to remember this little trick forever.

She fell to the floor on her knees and grabbed my face. We kissed each other so hard and sucked each others lips until I was about to get a come myself.

“Stand up, Joss. I want to kiss your cock like Mother did. Please let me ... PLEASE?”

I stood up just as she asked, but I knew I was so close to getting my own come, that if she kissed my cock more than once, I was going to give her a bath with it.

She only kissed my cock twice, then she licked it up and down. Before I knew what she was about to do, she put the whole fat knob of my cock in her mouth. I was about to come already, and I couldn’t hold it. I tried to pull her up so she’d stop sucking on my cock but she held back. I managed to get her mouth off my cock, but not before I fired off two strong shots. I pulled her up and the next thing I knew, my cock was pressed deep between her breasts.

Emily was moving up and down with her breasts getting slicker and slicker. She was pressing them in against my cock and I was about to let go again. My cock felt so good as she rubbed her breasts up and down faster and harder.

“Fuck my titties, Joss ... Get your come between my titties like Mother taught you. Let it go on my titties, Joss. I love your big fat cock. I love to taste your come too. Oh Fuck Yes! Fuck my titties, Boy. Come between my titties NOW, Damn You!”

When she yelled NOW, I let her have what she asked for. I was coming so fast and so hard, it was blasting straight up, all over her face, across her lips and running back down her neck between her titties where my cock was still spraying and shooting more and more all over her. She was smiling up at me as she licked her lips and then raked another big glob into her mouth with a finger.

When I finally stopped coming, I pulled her up to stand in front of me. She was smiling and I smiled at her. That made me want to kiss her again. I pulled her to me and we kissed until I thought I was going to come again. Then I tasted her come and my come. Emily McBrand makes me want to fuck her so bad, I could hardly keep from throwing her on the bed and taking her virginity right now.

“You need to go, Emily. Your folks will be looking for you and you have my come all over you,” I told her, pulling her over to the bathing tub so I could wash her just a little before she left.

I lifted her into the water and grabbed one of the wet washing cloths to wash my come off her face, neck and titties. When I thought of that, I remembered she called her breasts, her titties when she told me to let my come go on her.

“Joss, I’ll never forget what we just did. I hope you’re not embarrassed that I lost control and kissed your cock, then threw my leg over your shoulder to press my pussy against your mouth so you could kiss me deeper down there. I never dreamed a man could make me feel the way you just did. When you got your come between my titties, I felt so damn good knowing I could make a man come with my titties, I got such a hard come at the same time, it was running down my legs and I wasn’t even touching my pussy.”

“Did you really? I was afraid that I may have done it all wrong, since we just started out kissing and then both of us got excited. Emily, when you told me to come on your titties, I had to let go on you. I hope you’re not mad at me for that.”

“Joss, I hope we can do the same thing over and over many more times. Yes, I want you to fuck me with your cock, but this was wilder than anything I’ve ever dreamed could happen to a girl who’s never been with a man. Just wait until I tell Jo Anne about what all we did. She will want some of the same from you. You knew they arrived here by train last night, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I knew that ... But Emily, do you think it’s a good idea to tell anyone about what we just did? I mean, they could lock me up for doing crazy stuff like that to you.”

“No one is going to lock you up for what we just did. That is unless you refuse to show Jo Anne how we did it and she and I lock you in a room until you do the same to her ... and me again!”

“Emily...”

“Dry me off, Joss. I like being bathed by a big strong naked man. Let’s go to my room real quick. Jo Anne is asleep in my bed and she’ll want to meet you before we go down for breakfast.”

“I need to get my clothes on first.”

“NO-NO! I want her to see you naked like this. She sleeps naked with me when she comes to town to see me. I sleep naked with her when I go to the ranch to stay with her. Hurry, Joss. I want Jo to see your big cock and I want to tell her what all we just did.”

She was pulling me toward the door and she was grinning at me. She’s so damned beautiful and I wanted to grab her and kiss her again. Then she leaned down and kissed my cock. I got hard again as soon as I saw her do that. When she started pulling me toward her room again, I gave up and went with her. I just hope she knows her friend, Jo Anne Kirkendall well enough that she won’t start screaming when she sees me naked in the same room with her. Hell, my cock was bouncing up and down when I walked and Emily was giggling as she rubbed it and patted it until it was pointing up instead of out.

I saw Jo Anne as soon as we entered the room. She was lying naked on the bed and her breasts were exposed. Hell, her legs and pussy were exposed too. She has long black hair and even her pussy hair is black. Her skin is a darker brown than Emily’s. Her breasts are almost as big as Emily’s and her lips look just like she’s about to kiss me as we looked down at her sleeping.

“Kiss her titties, Joss. We talked about you last night when she came to my room. We had already planned to have you kiss our titties and suck our nipples after I told her what all you and Mother did in your room.”

“You told her all of that?”

“Yes and she wants what I wanted when I went to your room. Bend over and suck her nipples. She’ll think it’s me.”

You suck Jo Anne’s nipples?”

“Yes and she sucks mine too. I just told you we sleep together naked. If Jo Anne slept naked with you – could you resist kissing her and sucking her titties?”

“Well, no, I reckon not.”

“Then suck her titties and kiss her belly. Hurry, Joss. She will love it and she will love you for waking her like this.”

Emily put her hand on my back and pushed me forward. She didn’t have to push very hard. I already wanted to get my mouth on Jo Anne’s nipples. Hell, right this minute, I wanted to put my mouth all over her body as she lay sleeping.

Oh fuck yes, Emily. What a way to wake up after that damned train ride. OH DAMN! Who is this big brute?”

“This Dear Friend of mine, is none other than Joss Edmon Wayward. The best damn lover in Topeka, Kansas and maybe in the whole damn state. How does it feel to have a man suck your titties?”

“Suck my titties, Joss. Damn, you sure are a big, handsome man to be only fourteen. DAMN, suck my titties, I could get a come with you doing that!”

“Hi, Jo Anne. I was almost afraid to come in here with Emily until she told me y’all sleep naked together.”

“Lie back and stretch out, Jo. Joss wants to kiss your belly like he did mine.”

“You’ve already done all that with him? Why didn’t you wake me up?

“ ... OH DAMN, Joss. You could make a girl go crazy kissing her down there like that.”

“Spread your legs, Jo. Joss wants to show you something he learned to do just now...

“Don’t you, Joss?”

I didn’t answer her. I knelt on the bed and moved over between Jo’s legs. She raised her knees and her little pussy is wet and pink where her tiny lips were almost closed. Her dark black pussy hair is shorter than Emily’s and I could see her pussy really good. I leaned over and started kissing her lightly. I didn’t want to scare her, by forcibly sucking her pussy all at once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.