The Drifter - Cover

The Drifter

Copyright© 2016 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a boy who spends his younger days living in a rundown shack beside a railroad. The lonesome sound of the outward bound, gives the boy a restless itch to go west. He's thirteen when his Ma dies, and the yearning to follow the restless wind grows until there comes a day he can no longer deny his need to roam. There is some sex in this story, as the boy begins learning how to be a man.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Western   White Male   Hispanic Female  

And the wayward wind is a restless wind
A restless wind that yearns to wander...

I swear, the women in Kansas have to be the prettiest in the world. Mrs. McBrand looks as young as her daughter, Emily. Both of them are smiling right at me. I hope I don’t make a fool of myself. Damn, Mrs. McBrand is Mrs. McIntyre made over, in her bosom anyway. I wonder if she’s wearing her bindings and she’s still this large? What will I do if she wants to hug me? Seems to me women like hugs more than I ever knew they would.

UH OH ... Miss Emily has stepped out from behind her mother and I do believe she has removed her bindings. She’s wearing a silky blouse under her short, open jacket. Mrs. McBrand is wearing a blouse and jacket just like it and I know her bosom is unbound ... I can see her teats swaying and wobbling under that thin blouse as she steps toward me smiling. For the life of me, I can’t remember shit about what Polk was trying to tell me. Something about letting women have their way?

“Joss, I wanted you to meet my Mother, Mrs. Juanita McBrand.

“Mother, this is Joss Wayward, the young man I was describing to you.” Miss Emily walked over to me and hooked her arm in the crook of my elbow and pulled my arm to her side. I could feel her full, firm young teat through her blouse and there was no way I could keep from looking down. Damn, I wish I had not looked down when I did. I know that’s a little brown nipple I see. Sure as hell, it is – I just know I’ll mess up now.

While Miss Emily had my arm pulled to her side, Mrs. McBrand reached out to hug me. I looked toward Mr. Thomas, then Mr. Kane. Both men were smiling.

I really did want to hug this woman. I wanted to feel her large bosom pressed against my chest. I wanted to be more like Polk told me to be. Let the women teach me, don’t push them back – yeah – that was what he told me to be sure and do. Don’t push them away, when they reach for me.

I didn’t push back either. When Mrs. McBrand reached for me, I reached for her.

“Joss, Emily has described you to Thomas and me so perfectly. You are just as she told us you were. Please give me a hug. I love getting hugs from my friends, don’t you?”

“Ma’am, I’ve only made two women friends in passing, and I learned to love it when they hugged me.”

“Then put your arms around me and give me a hug like you hug your other friends. Oh-My, you are such a strong, well built, handsome young man of fourteen. Your arms are so well defined and you are so tall, I have to stretch up to hug you properly.”

She was pressing her large teats against my chest and they are in fact larger, even more erect and more firm than Mrs. McIntyre’s bosom. She slid her hands up and down my back, and my hands slid underneath her short jacket in back. I could feel her naked skin under her thin blouse and I knew she wasn’t wearing any sort of bindings. I had to wonder if the woman wore any undergarments at all.

Before I could pull back, Mrs. McBrand turned her hips to the side, pressing her groin against my groin and I just knew she could feel my cock becoming aroused. I couldn’t help it, I swear I couldn’t, because she was grinding herself against me and I knew I was making a fool of myself when I gave her a slight grind of my own, just to let her know I was impressed with her. Finally she pulled back, reaching up to pat my cheek.

“Joss, you are such a sweet young man. Please don’t so be shy when women want to hug you. Emily has asked my permission to give you a hug also. I told her yes. I hope that was alright with you.”

“Oh Yes, Ma’am. Miss Emily is her mother made over. Mr. Thomas is such a fortunate man, and I told him so when I first saw you.”

“Thank you, Joss. Such a young gentleman you are.

“Emily, come give Joss a nice hug in our presence so no one can talk behind your back.

“Joss, hug my daughter just as you hugged me.”

Miss Emily was even more bold than her mother. She stepped right up and pressed herself between my legs. Her highly prominent groin was grinding against me, right over my cock. Her soft, silky dress was thin and I swear, she’s naked underneath that thin dress. She felt the same to me as Darla and her mother had, hugging me in their thin, faded nightgowns. I swear I could feel her hair down there, scuffing against my denims, just like I could with the McIntyre women. I’d love to feel of her there with my bare hand. I was embarrassed at my thoughts but she kept pressing herself against me. I relaxed a little and pulled her to me, just to let her have the full effect of my arousal. She smiled up at me and patted my cheek, just as her mother did. I was so thankful that no one noticed my cock being in such a state of erection.

When the McBrand family returned to the kitchen, Mr. Kane told me he’d put me up in a hotel room for the night, if I’d let him. His wife and niece were coming in on a train later tonight and he was staying in town to meet them.

“I’ll need to go down to the livery and check on my horses first, but I’ll take you up on a free room.”

“Let’s go by the desk and get that room for you, and I’ll walk down with you. My horse, Jo Anne’s horse and Maggie’s horse are stabled there too. We’ll all ride out to the ranch together in the morning after breakfast. You’ll have a chance to talk with Maggie and Jo...

“ ... Joss, I’ve got a special request for you,” Mr. Kane spoke as we walked toward the livery, then he stopped walking and talking.

“Yes Sir?” I stopped with him and faced him.

“Don’t push Jo Anne or Maggie back if they want to show you affection the same as Juanita and Emily McBrand have already done in the presence of Thomas and myself.”

“Mr. Kane? Are you sure? Or did I not understand that correctly?”

“I meant exactly what I told you. They will want to show you affection, just as Juanita and Emily McBrand. Please do not offend my wife or my niece.”

“But ... I mean what if ... Well ... what I was trying to say was, what if they...”

“If that happens, please make sure you give the best you can muster from your inexperienced mind and body. I’m going say this in plain words, Joss... I still have hopes of my wife springing me a son!

“Mr. Kane, I hope your hopes have become reality by this time next year. That’s as plain as I know how to politely agree to your request.”

“Joss, you and I would make a good team, working together. Think about what I’m offering you.”

“I am thinking, Sir. Thinking faster than my head can sort my thoughts. I like what I hear and I like what you tell me. You’ll just have to give me time on that part about the future, Mr. Kane.”

“Call me, Kane, Partner.”

“Yes Sir, Kane.”

When we walked into the livery, I didn’t see the hostler. I thought that was odd, as many horses as he has boarded here.

That’s him!” Someone yelled from behind us.

Get that son-of-a-bitch!” another one yelled from the other side.

“LOOK OUT KANE!” I hollered, shoving him aside, causing him to slip in the loose hay just as the three drunks who were at the barbershop earlier, came at us with pitchforks.

I sidestepped the first one, grabbing his pitchfork from his hands as he staggered and fell. I had just turned with the pitchfork in my hands when the next one came after me. I saw Kane trying to get to his feet as the third one ran toward him.

“KANE! Look out!” I yelled again, as this one jabbed his fork at me, then stepped back. I’ll show this son-of-a-bitch how to use a pitchfork!

When he came at me with another quick jab of his forks, I rammed the five tines of my pitchfork through his guts. Before he fell, I grabbed his pitchfork and whirled to see the one who had been the bad-ass while I was in the bathing tub. He was stalking Kane as Kane scooted backward on his hands, feet and butt through the straw.

“YOU, there with the fork! I’m the one you want ... What’s the matter, can you not hear for the cow shit and dirt clods in your ears?”

“I’ll get you, you bastard!”

“Then come get me – BASTARD!” I sidestepped him as he rushed me with his fork out in front of him. I swatted his pitchfork out of his hands with my own. Then I whirled, holding the tined, business end of my pitchfork in my hands. I swung at him as hard as I could, hitting him across his upper lip with the wooden handle, caving in his nose and wiping out his upper lip and teeth. He went down screaming, with a bloody mess where his face had been.

The third one turned to run out the back door and I threw my pitchfork like a spear, sinking the tines of the pitchfork in his ass. He fell forward with the handle of the pitchfork sticking straight up as he screamed and yelled, his legs kicking and jerking.

I turned to help Kane to his feet. “Kane, are you alright?”

“Yeah ... hell yeah ... I’m alright! All I could do was slip and slide on this loose hay. Damn, Joss, you just put an end to the bullies in this town!”

I heard a racket from coming from the tack room and walked over to trip the latch. The hostler tumbled out. His hands and feet were tied and he had a gag in his mouth.

“BOY! I sure am glad to see you. They come in here looking for you and threatened to burn me out if I warned you. I tried to slip out the back way and they nabbed me. Then they tied me up and gagged me. I just knew they’d burn this place down around me ... Son, If you’ll stay here, I’ll run down and get the law to come over. That bunch’ll need a doctor too, I reckon. Damn, you men sure made a mess of them three bullies.”

“It was all, Joss. When I went down, I couldn’t even get my feet under me again...

“Joss, I owe you my life, Son!”

“No you don’t, Kane. We’re friends, remember. Friends don’t owe friends anything, even if my friend is my boss.”

We were there another hour after the law got there. I offered to help the doctor and his pretty nurse load the crippled and the three injured young men. I sure wish I knew who the old doctor’s nurse is and knew her name. She looks good in that starched white uniform.

She lingered there in the light at the front of the barn and smiled up at me. “Sir, are you sure you’re alright? I see blood on your sleeve.”

“I’m fine, Miss, Uh ... Ma’am. That’s blood from one of those Bastards ... Sorry about saying that, I’m still on edge from them jumping us like that.”

“Well, I have to go now. I’m Amelia Werden by the way, and if you need medical attention or anything, just ask and anyone can tell you where we are. Grandfather and I run the clinic out of our home. Just knock if you need anything.”

She said anything in an odd sort of way. She smiled as I held her hand while she stepped up into the buggy.

“I’m Joss Wayward, Amelia ... Uh – anything – did you say?” I couldn’t help but lean close and whisper. I was trying to be bolder like Mrs. McIntyre told me, but I was scared as hell at the same time.

Yes... Anything—JossANYTHING AT ALL, “ She whispered to me with her face so close to mine, I could feel her breath on my cheek. She was patting my hand and smiling a sly smile the whole time. I could have shouted, I was so glad she didn’t reach out and slap me.

“Goodnight, Amelia.”

Damn, I’ve never even seen a woman with yellow hair the color of hers. That must be what men call blonde. Damn, I can’t believe she patted my hand and whispered to me close like that. Shit, I’m glad they’re gone. My damn cock is really acting up like a son-of-a-bitch now, with me just thinking about her.


“Joss, let’s go get you checked into your hotel room. You’ll need another bath, and baths are complimentary with the upper rooms.”

“I need to get a suit of my extra clothes. I’ll be along shortly after I check my horses.”

“See you in the morning, Joss.”

I was in my room waiting for the bath water to be brought up when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see three young boys carrying two buckets of water each. They had no more than emptied the buckets and left, when there was another knock. There were three more boys carrying water. This water was so hot it was steaming. They told me that was the last of the water, and when they left, I locked the door and stripped off my clothes.

I was about to step into my hot bath, when there was a light tapping on the door. This one came from the door to the balcony and I wondered who that could be. I pulled a coverlet off the bed to wrap around me. When I opened the door, Mrs. McBrand rushed past me, then turned quickly to lock the door.

“Ma’am?”

“Call me, Juanita, Joss! Thomas works the night desk – I work it part of the day and Emily works it the rest of the day. I was in my room alone when I decided I wanted to come give you a bath. Now get over here in the light so I can get a good look at you.”

“Juanita, are you sure about this?”

“Joss, before I ever met you, I was sure about this from the way my daughter was describing you and carrying-on about the young man sitting with Kane. Now drop that blanket and get into this tub. If you haven’t noticed, it’s big enough for two people.”

“Are you really going to take your clothes off and get in there with me, Juanita?”

“Are you going to try and stop me?”

“Come here, Juanita, I’ll help you take your clothes off. I’ve never seen a woman naked all over before.”

I wasn’t about to deny this woman. I’ve decided to fully accept Polk’s advice. I’m going to let the women teach me how to be a man. I’m going to let them teach me how to love a woman’s body too. I’m tired of wondering what it’s like. I want it all and I aim to get all I can get. Juanita McBrand is going to be my first teacher on the subject of men and women mating.

“JOSS!” She gasped my name, pulling back from me when I dropped the coverlet.

“What’s the matter, Juanita?”

“Joss, you are even more of a man than I visioned you to be.” She was loosening the buttons on her dress as she looked down at my cock which was sure enough acting like a son-of-a-bitch now, as it pointed straight up at her face. She’d started at her neck and by the time she’d unbuttoned her dress past her waist, her large teats were already thrusting forth through the opening in her dress.

This was only the second set of teats I’d ever seen naked. Juanita’s teats are big. I mean really, really big. She’s got teats twice the size of Darla’s teats and I thought that girl’s naked teats were huge.

When she dropped her dress, she stood naked before me. She was smiling at me and I was smiling at her. I was amazed at what a woman’s body looks like fully naked. I already love this woman’s naked body and I wanted to learn all about her if she’d let me. Even if she is married.

“Come closer and hug me, Joss. I want to teach you how to be a man and I want to show you all the things a woman likes for a man to do. Be gentle when you hold a woman, Joss. But don’t be afraid to touch me, just touch me gently and touch me everywhere ... all over my body. A woman loves to be touched and caressed. You do know what caress means, do you not?”

“I do ... It means to touch and feel softly.”

“Yes it does and after we’ve bathed together, we’re going to touch and feel each others body all over. Then we’re going to make love, Joss. A woman likes for a man to love her body, not just ram his cock in her pussy and fuck her. Will you let me show you how a woman wants a man to love her?”

“I sure will. I’m tired of wondering and then walking away because I don’t know what to do. I want you to show me all the ways a man can love a woman.”

“Oh, I will, Joss! Then, each time you love another woman’s body from now on, ask the woman to show you what makes her feel the best. Give a woman pleasure, Joss, before you ever put that cock of yours in her pussy. You’ll need to be extra gentle when you put your cock inside a woman, Joss. You are so damn blessed, Son. Believe me when I tell you, you are blessed totally beyond a married woman’s imagination. Be really, really gentle when you make love to a young woman who has never had a man. Take time to caress her, feel her body, as if she’s the first one for you, no matter how many women you’ve had...

“Then, give her what she wants. Let her have it as hard and fast, or, as slow and easy as she likes it. You’ll know by her eagerness or her hesitation, how to make love to her.”

She was pulling me down to sit facing her in the long bathing tub. My legs were opened wide and she slid closer to me, between them. Her legs were over mine, with her feet behind my butt. My feet were behind her butt and her teats were almost touching me. I could see the hair between her legs and my cock was already standing up out of the water. It was so hard I had to wonder if it would ever go back down again. She never stopped talking to me as she washed me and showed me how to wash her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.