Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination
Chapter 6: Awakenings

Copyright© 2018 by Cabbage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Awakenings - A tough guy gets his world turned upside down by a tougher girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   White Female   Oriental Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

I sat there in the guest cabin for a few minutes, or maybe longer, I don’t know. I wanted to smell Angie’s sex just once more before Becky Finklestein took her away from me forever. But even when I had her panties pressed against my face her scent was completely overpowered by a sweet, musky, impossible to describe odor that had to be Becky. I felt like the smell should be driving me crazy, but I couldn’t find the energy to get excited. For the past few days, it had been a struggle to keep Becky Finklestein from popping into my head, but now the struggle was over. I used to dream about showing her up, about bending a horseshoe or crushing a phone to prove to myself that I was stronger than her, after all. But those were just dreams. I was awake now. She was in my head, and it felt like I could hear her chirpy, lisping voice in every time I closed my eyes. Everything green reminded me of her eyes, everything orange reminded me of her hair, and everything round reminded me of the muscles that pulled me in their wake as they dominated everything that they encountered at the New Beginnings center. The only reason the center was still functioning is that Becky Finklestein hadn’t stopped it. At least not yet.

I don’t know how much time had passed before I pulled myself up off the ground. I wanted to tell myself that I was going to the library basement to confront Becky and win Angie back, but in the back of my mind, where I kept hearing the chirpy lisping voice and seeing the burning green eyes, I knew I was just obeying a queen. I had let some half-pint, teen-aged muscle girl make me into a bitch. I was going to watch her bang my girlfriend in an empty basement just because she told me to. And I was going to bring my lunchbox. “Hell naw,” I said to myself, straightening up and drying my tears. “For Angie, I can be a hero.”

And I wasn’t going to bring my lunchbox, but I was going to bring what was inside it. I opened it up, took out my .45, and loaded the clip of hollow-points that I kept with it. I felt better now, stronger. I tucked the gun into the back of my pants and headed off to the library. This was going to end tonight.

The center was deserted in the dead of night, so I just walked straight to the library. The door was open, so I went inside and tried the nearest door to the basement. It was new. It was one of those heavy-duty fire exit doors that have pushbars on one side and nothing on the other side, except the pushbar was on the outside. Dumb chick hung the door backward. I tried the pushbar, but the door didn’t budge. The probably got a lady carpenter to do the renovations. Only a girl could hang up a fire safety door backward and somehow manage to lock it. This door would actually trap people in the basement instead of letting them out. The next door to the basement was also on backwards and locked. Stupid chicks.

There was one more door to the basement, and it was on backwards, but it was open. It led to kid of a dark hallway with a staircase at the end. I could see light in the basement and hear voices, so I stopped at the top of the stairs and looked down. The main room of the basement was all cleared out, and well lit, and there was a little stage against the far wall with a bunch of free weights on it. I could see all thirty or so girls from the New Beginnings center lined up to the right of the stage in their underwear. Doctor Allen was going down the line with a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff and calipers, examining the girls and writing on a clipboard. Miss Nakamura came behind her, telling girls to switch places. Both the doctor and the librarian were wearing white labcoats, but they also both had pink high heels on, which was weird, but hot. To the left of the stage, all forty of the guys were lined up, checking out the girls, especially the girls nearest the stage, who were these stupid hot black twins. I normally dig skinny blonde chicks like Angie, but these chicks were incredible. They were thick and caramel-colored with big round asses and big round melons hanging out of the girl shorts and crop tops that they wore as underwear. How the hell had I been here three weeks without seeing the only two black girls in western Iowa? Especially when they looked like that? The twins whispered to each other and giggled as they looked down the line, touching each other casually the way I always imagined that twins did whenever I jerked off thinking about twins, which was quite often. And that’s when I realized what Miss Nakamura was doing. She was putting the girls in order of hottest to ugliest. At the far end, nearest the stairs, was Suzanne. She was covered in zits, and she was fat with little boobs, which is like the worst thing a girl can be. Suzanne seemed pretty embarrassed, but Doctor Allen whispered something to her that made her smile as she finished up examining her. Then Doctor Allen gave her a little peck on the cheek. “Maybe I should prop the door open, so I wasn’t trapped in the basement with the rest of these morons,” I thought to myself, but when I looked back the door was closed. I walked back and tried it, but there was no handle. How the heck was anybody going to get out of here?

I walked back to the stairs, and this time I got a little closer. I could see the old farmer dude, Dr. Jacobsen, and the few other counselor dudes sitting in chairs across from the stage. They looked worried. The guys were making kisses at the girls and some of the younger ones were trying to conceal pathetic little hard-ons. “Hey Doctor Legs,” Kevin called out. “Why don’t you come over here so I can take my clothes off, too?” and the guys erupted into laughter. That was awesome. I almost ran down there and gave him a high five.

“That probably won’t be necessary, Kevin,” the doctor said. “Poxymologic gas has different effects on males and females, and the girls were at the most risk. But it shouldn’t take long before everything from the chemical spill evaporates and we can go back up to the surface.”

“I’ve never heard of this gas,” Dr. Jacobsen said. “And I certainly didn’t hear anything about a chemical spill on the news, which I was watching comfortably in my suite before you dragged us all down here...”

“That’s because there was no chemical shhhpill,” Becky Finklestein said, appearing from one of the hallways leading further into the basement. “I just wanted you all here in one place.

Becky was wearing the white sweatsuit she wore on her visit to Doctor Allen, with her pigtails in pink ribbons, and pink-rimmed glasses. Angie followed behind, wearing one of the bikinis that the doctor showed Becky earlier today. It was pink and covered with little white symbols, those symbols that mean “woman” that are like a circle with the cross at the bottom. Angie was cramming a giant cheeseburger into her mouth, and both she and Becky were wearing pink high heels like the doctor and the librarian. Guys started hooting at Angie as went up to the stage, joined by Doctor Allen and Miss Nakamura, and I was pissed. What the hell did Becky think she was doing? I can’t believe that she was letting Angie eat a cheeseburger. That’s more calories than I would let her eat in a whole day. The counselors stood up and the guys hooted louder, but then the blonde doctor and the Asian librarian took their labcoats off, and everything got silent.

They were both wearing bikinis identical to Angie’s. Miss Nakamura was falling out of her bikini as she stood tall, smiling contentedly at the boys who ogled her silently. Doctor Allen’s bikini fit her perfect body perfectly, but she looked different, more toned, with broader shoulders and leaner legs. Like she had been working out since I saw her neck-deep in Becky’s pussy, except that was only like two days ago. It took the guys about a second to overcome their initial shock and start cheering. Dr. Jacobsen stood up and started bellowing something, but he was impossible to hear. The hooting and cheering got louder as Miss Nakamura walked over to the free weights and bent over, making a big production out of picking up the tiny five pound barbells. She bent over into some crazy position with her waist bent and one leg up in the air and started doing some bicep curls with her arms in some cocked up position. She curled quickly, and then slowly extended her arm again. Becky, Angie, and Doctor Allen watched her, nodding approvingly. Miss Nakamura almost tumbled over, but Doctor Allen caught her. They giggled at each other, then the doctor stood behind the librarian and held her gently around the waist, supporting her form. The dudes were going crazy, and I had such a raging erection that for just a second I actually forgot about Becky Finklestein. Until she whistled. One of those shrieking whistles where you put your fingers in your mouth. The room fell silent, and Dr. Jacobsen spoke up again. “Doctor Allen, what is the meaning of this?” he demanded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.