Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination - Cover

Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination

Copyright© 2018 by Cabbage

Chapter 4: Crazy Body, Crazy Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Crazy Body, Crazy Mind - A tough guy gets his world turned upside down by a tougher girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   White Female   Oriental Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

I didn’t know what to do on Thursday. I just laid there staring at the bunk above me. All I could think about was Becky Finklestein. If I saw one of the guys eating, I thought about her eating Doctor Allen’s pussy and about how good she was at it. If I saw a horse ride by, I thought about how she lied to everyone about how I got kicked by a horse, and how everyone was fooled. If I saw my muscles in a mirror, I thought about how much bigger her muscles were. Could she really steal Angie away? Angie loved muscles. That was legit true. Before I moved to Iowa she was dating Ray Dower, who was the biggest guy in town. Then I stole her away from Ray Dower in like the first week I showed up. All of a sudden Kevin was in my face. “The library opens today!” he said. “Hurry up!”

I pushed him away. “Why are you so excited to get to the library?” I asked. “Books are for sissies.”

“You’ll see,” he said. “Hurry up.”

The library was the only actual building at the New Beginnings center. It has a second floor and a basement and everything. Nobody really paid attention to the tour, though, because of Miss Nakamura. She was like a porn star dressed as a stripper whose act was pretending to be a librarian. She had long legs covered with black stockings, a short black skirt that hugged the biggest ass I’ve ever seen on a skinny girl, and a tight low-cut black sweater stretched over the biggest boobs I’ve ever seen. Well, the second biggest boobs I’ve ever seen, next to Becky Finklestein’s.

Miss Nakamura swayed back and forth when she walked, and every move she made caused her tits to jiggle. Maybe big boobs aren’t always gross, at least hers wouldn’t be all freckly like Becky’s are. “This concludes our tour of the library,” Miss Nakamura said, tossing her long black hair over her shoulder. “If you need anything, please let me know.”

Hands shot up. “Miss Nakamura, can I get a copy of one of those maps on the top shelf?” Joey asked.

She nodded and wheeled a wooden ladder over to one of the shelves against the wall. She climbed the ladder slowly, and all the dudes craned their necks as she climbed higher. And then I saw why. Miss Nakamura wasn’t wearing any panties, and her pubes were trimmed so low that you could see the frills of her labia shuffle as she climbed the ladder. Her ass was perfectly toned without a hint of cellulite, and so round that the straps that held up her stockings curved up and out of sight over her thighs. She was smiling when she came back down with a big book of maps. “Here is your Atlas, Joey,” she said. Joey was smiling, too.

“Could I get one of the old army books down under the cabinets?” Tony asked.

“Certainly,” Miss Nakamura said, sashaying off to the cabinets a few feet away. She turned toward us and bent over slowly. Her pale white skin was on display as her huge breasts flopped forward, threatening to spill out of her top. She hunted around, swinging her jugs back and forth as she did. I thought that Tony was going to hyperventilate. When she stood up, she had cleavage bursting out of her neckline, so she casually stuffed her gigantic knockers back inside her top. She smiled. “I’m sorry Tony, but all of our military history books were checked out earlier today during the girls’ tour, but I believe the young woman who checked them out is still in the library reading them.”

Tony didn’t care. The alarm rang marking 10 o’clock, which was supposed to be when the days’ session started. “Play time is over, kids,” Miss Nakamura said with a wink. “Now go try to learn something. I’ll be happy to help you with any big words or complicated ideas as long as you are genuinely interested in learning.”

The rest of the kids ran off to grab books off the shelves, but I went right to that little Asian minx to let her know I was picking up what she was putting out. I decided to get right to the point. “You got some serious curves for a Chinese girl,” I said.

“I’m Japanese,” she said, “but only in the genetic sense. I was born in Wisconsin, which makes me as American as you.”

“Japanese? Well that’s great, because I love eating raw tuna.” That was like the best line I ever had.

“Racist and sexist? You are a charmer aren’t you,” she said, going over to a stack of books and scanning them with a little light gun. “I’m sorry, but I’m only interested in getting troubled children to learn, even if I have to trick them into doing it with my ... assets. And I’m afraid it’s a little late for you to turn your act around.”

I went around to the other side of the desk. “Look,” I said, “I saw what you were doing there, and no chick shows off the goods like that unless she wants to sell.”

“You’re wrong again,” Miss Nakamura said. “I’m an exhibitionist. And a virgin.”

“What?”

“An exhibitionist is someone who enjoys presenting their sexuality in public. I trust you know what a virgin is.”

“No one that looks like you is a virgin,” I said, giving her a dirty look.

“I hear that every year,” she sighed. “But believe it or not, I’m saving myself for someone special, and there’s no one in this home for lost causes that’s going to sweep me off my feet. Especially not one of the lost causes.”

I could take a hint. Besides, I didn’t really like dark hair or big breasts anyway. Oh, and Angie was coming in tomorrow. I walked around the library for a little while, looking for someone to shake down for a pop, but I wound up wandering around and looking at book titles. All of a sudden I heard a voice behind me. “Those are books for elementary school kids. I don’t think you’re ready for something that shophishhhticated.”

Becky Finklestein was sitting at a table behind a stack of books, wearing a bright green track suit with her hair up in pigtails. The track suit was way too big for her or anyone else probably, but now that I had seen her body, I could detect the bulge of her shoulders under the nylon. I decided to take the high road. She was probably intimidated by me, so I tried to be nice and make friends. “Are you reading some kind of weightlifting book?” I asked.

“As you may recall, I already know how to pump iron,” she said. “I’m here because I try to read a book every week. It gives me something to keep my mind active when I’m working out.”

I saw Miss Nakamura roll the book cart down the aisle behind Becky. Becky kept talking. “Right now I’m reading about military shhhtrategy. This big book is Machiavelli’s Discourses on Livy. It’s about how once you’ve gotten powerful by force, you have to be smart and manipulate people. And if you’re smart, you can be really, really, really powerful.” Each time she said the word ‘really’ she flexed her shoulders and traps, and it looked like she was going to hulk out of her clothes right there.

All of a sudden, Tony ran up. “What are you reading, Becky?” he asked. She rolled her eyes. “Wow Becky, that green makes jacket makes your boobs look—I mean ... it makes your freckles look really pretty.”

Becky was getting ready to put him in his place when she saw Miss Nakamura out of the corner of her eye. “Excuse me losers,” she said.

I smacked Tony, and he ran off, but I followed Becky, staying a few yards behind. She sauntered up to Miss Nakamura, and I watched them from behind another row of shelves. “Your eye shadow is very pretty, Misshhh Nakamura, it brings out your eyes.” She pushed her glasses up on her nose, putting on her innocent act. “What sorts of books are these?”

“Thank you Becky, that’s very kind of you,” the librarian said. “And these books here are books on magic tricks. I’m not sure why they’re so popular, but they certainly are.”

“I know a magic trick. I can make a muscle appear out of nowhere,” Becky said, turning her head coyly and trying to seem shy.

“Well let’s see it, Becky,” Miss Nakamura said like she was talking to a kid. I can’t believe she was falling for this ‘timid schoolgirl’ routine. Total virgin, gullible as hell.

“I’m embarrasshhhed for you to see it, but you can feel it if you want,” Becky said, guiding the curvy librarian’s hand to her bicep. “Now count to three.”

As Miss Nakamura began to count, Becky began to flex her arm. The librarian’s eyes widened as her fingers were spread further and further apart by the growing muscle throbbing under the shimmering green track suit. She was so surprised that she slowed her counting, and gulped. When she got to three, Becky stopped, and even though her arm wasn’t even at a ninety degree angle, it looked huge. “Oh my goodness,” Miss Nakamura said. “That certainly is a big bicep.”

But she didn’t know the half of it, because Becky wasn’t even really flexing. “I can do a levitation trick, too,” Becky said.

“Are you going to levitate yourself,” the librarian asked, still talking to Becky like she was just another school kid with freckles and glasses.

“Kind of. Just stand right there.”

Becky positioned herself directly across from Miss Nakamura and clasped her hands together. She began flexing her pectoral muscles, but slowly, and her mammoth funbags rose up until they were directly under Miss Nakamura’s own titanic bosom, lifting it slightly up and forcing a valley of cleavage through the plunging neckline of the sweater. The librarian giggled awkwardly. “Okay, that trick’s a little weird.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.