Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination
Chapter 3: Playing Doctor

Copyright© 2018 by Cabbage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Playing Doctor - A tough guy gets his world turned upside down by a tougher girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   White Female   Oriental Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The next thing I knew, I was looking at the hottest blonde milf that I had ever seen in my life. She was all slender and had on a white lab coat, unbuttoned to show a red blouse and a little bit of cleavage. She wore wire-framed glasses and bright red lipstick, and she had long, fingernails painted the same red as her lipstick. I was pretty sleepy, and I didn’t know where I was, but I was ready to get down to business.

“Hey baby,” I started to say, but then I stopped. The right side of my face hurt like hell and I couldn’t talk right.

“Don’t try to talk, Stephen,” the babe in the glasses said. “I’m Doctor Allen, the staff physician here at New Beginnings, and you’ve been kicked in the face by a horse. Do you remember that?”

“No, that ain’t how it happened at all,” I mumbled through my half-closed mouth. “It was Becky Finklestein. She ain’t all that though, she was just lucky.”

“Yes, we already talked to Becky, and she told us everything,” the doctor said. “She told us about how she tricked you into running the horseshoe through the pipe bender, how you wanted to go back into the barn and fix the horseshoe, and how Buttercup kicked you.” I was legit confused, but this chick was so hot I didn’t want to tell her to shut up. “You’ve spent the better part of Wednesday and here in the doctor’s office,” she said as she scribbled on a clipboard. “For what it’s worth, Mr. Wentworth appreciated the contrition you showed in sneaking into the barn. He didn’t want to reinstate your visitor privileges, but Becky convinced him that you’re serious about your rehabilitation, and he agreed to let your girlfriend stay at the guest cabin on Friday.”

“That’s cool,” I said. I was starting to get back some feeling in my face, so it was time to make my move on this hot-ass doctor. I put my arms behind my head and flexed, trying to seem all casual. No bimbo can resist a free ticket to the gun show. “But you know, sometimes I think I need a more mature woman-”

“No, Stephen,” the doctor said, chuckling. “You have a very impressive physique, but I’m happily married and you and I are ... very different people.”

“I have a sweet-ass Firebird.”

“I’ve been propositioned by more than a few residents, Stephen, and my answer is always the same.”

“What is that answer?”

“The answer is no, Stephen.”

It was time to break out the big guns. “But I can freak you right,” I told her. “I took a class on sexual power and energy at a the learning annex, and they showed me how to-”

“No, Stephen. No,” she said, getting all frigid. “I appreciate that you find me attractive, but I don’t believe in ‘sexual power and energy’, and even if I did no resident would have enough of it to make me violate my professional standards. And besides you need to take it easy. Because you were kicked in the face by a horse. Remember?”

“No, I never went into the barn. Becky Finklestein sucker punched me. I ain’t gonna press charges though, because she’s just a kid.”

“So you’re saying that Becky hit you?

“Yeah.”

“As opposed to Buttercup kicking you?”

“Slapped me actually, which is why I didn’t go loco on her, because it was just a lucky slap and I didn’t want things to get real like they would have if she had punched me.”

“So you’re saying a four foot tall teen-aged girl slapped you hard enough to fracture your orbital bone, dislodge five teeth, and knock you unconscious for 18 hours?”

“She super jacked, doc. She wears those sweatsuits to hide her muscles ... But she ain’t all that though. It was a lucky shot.”

Doctor Allen sighed. “Stephen, this is utterly ridiculous, but if you’re accusing another resident of assault, we are obligated to take you seriously. Since I am the only licensed counselor on duty today, I’ll speak with Becky about this.”

I went back to the dorm and checked myself out in the mirror for a few minutes. My face was messed up, so I knocked out a half hour of pushups and pullups to take my mind off the pain. Angie digs my muscles not my face, anyway, so that was probably for the best. When I stood up to go to the showers, I looked out the window and saw Becky Finklestein walking to the medical building, wearing a white sweatsuit, a scrunchy around her wrist, and with her hair all messy. I ran out and sneaked around the back of the medical building so that I could watch through the window into the doctor’s office. It was all trees and woods on that side of the building, and nobody went back there because it was such a mess, so they just left the blinds open. I crawled through some slimy stuff and hid behind an old log to see what was going to happen.

I stared at Doctor Allen’s butt as she opened the door to her office to let Becky in. The windows were so thin I could hear them talk because the New Beginnings center is kind of cheap.

“Becky, I’m going to get right to the point,” Doctor Allen said. “There have been allegations that you have assaulted another resident.”

“That’s not true Doctor Allen,” she said trying to sound all sweet and innocent. “I’ve had problemshhh with violence in the past, but I’m working on that.”

The doctor took her glasses off and licked her pen. Damn that was hot. “Becky, I had a quick word with some of our residents, and they said that you have exhibited a pattern of bullying behavior, most recently toward Stephen.”

“That’s silly, Doctor Allen,” Becky said. “Stephen is huge. How could I bully him?”

The doctor picked up her clipboard. “This is a bit unusual, Becky, but could you remove your sweatsuit? If you don’t feel comfortable doing that, just roll up your sleeve.”

“No, I’ll take it all off, if that’s what you want,” Becky said, moving around so her back was to the window that I was looking through.

She unzipped her sweatshirt and pulled it off, peeling it back over her volleyball sized shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. Then she stepped out of her sweatpants and flip flops. Every time Becky moved, Doctor Allen’s eyes opened a little bit wider and her jaw dropped a little bit more. And she couldn’t even see Becky’s back. For real, from behind that girl looked like someone took a miniature blow up sex doll and stuffed it full of bricks and rocks until they were packed in there so tight you could see the outline of each one. It was the most ripped back I had ever seen. She had on some kind of white bra that was stretched so tight that the straps hugged the lumps of her back muscles. She was wearing white granny panties with little hearts on them, but they looked like a thong because they were swallowed by her glutes, which were the size of soccer balls, and dotted with orange freckles. Her thighs looked bigger around than her little waist, and all the muscles stood out like they were carved out of stone. Her quads and hamstrings bulged against each other and tapered down to her knees, and then she had these calves that looked like two masonry bricks smashed together under her skin. Her ankles were kind of skinny and feminine though, more like a normal girl than the rest of her lower body, and her feet were tiny just like her hands. How could she carry all those muscles on those little feet?

And was it just me or was she bigger? On Monday, I wondered how she could fill up a sweatsuit with her muscles, but today I was wondering how she could fit all that bulk inside her clothes.

“Let me tie my hair up,” Becky said, taking the scrunchy from her wrist. Then, as Doctor Allen’s lips started to tremble, Becky slowly raised her arms behind her head to tie up her hair, squeezing out a double bicep flex. Her arms looked even bigger from behind. Her shoulders and lats swelled up so big I could barely see around her, but she was so short that I could still over her head. Doctor Allen’s eyes were wide and her mouth hung open, and she was starting to blush. “Is thishhh what you wanted to see?” Becky asked.

Doctor Allen was frozen in place, except that her free hand began to move toward Becky’s arm, like she wasn’t even controlling it. It trembled as she cupped Becky’s right bicep. I could see Doctor Allen breathing heavy. “Oh my God,” she squeaked.

Becky let the doctor squeeze and rub her arm for a minute or two, then she uncurled her thin little fingers, and stroked the back of the older woman’s hand, all without easing up on her flex. Doctor Allen snapped to attention and pulled her hand back. “I’m sorry Becky,” she said, trying not to stare at the teen-aged muscle girl as she scribbled something on her clipboard. She was blushing. “It’s just that you’re an incredible physical specimen, and my medical curiosity got the better of me.”

“That’s what the other doctors always say,” Becky said, bringing her arms down. She put her hands on her hips and started a lat spread that never seemed to stop. “I started developing faster than the other girls...” she said. I heard this story the other night, but it didn’t look like Doctor Allen was hearing anything at all. She just stood there staring, moving her pen all randomly around the clipboard like she forgot how to write. But Becky kept talking anyway, and her lats spread out wider and wider until they took got so wide I couldn’t see them through the window. “My doctor told me that I was too young to have breast reduction surgery, and suggested that I start lifting weightshhh to build muscle and burn fat. So I did. My muscles kept growing, but so did my boobs,”

Becky relaxed her lat spread and shifted her hips, making her glutes bulge and flex in ways that no white girl’s butt should be able to move. Her ass was actually kind of hot, despite the rest of her. She arched her back and lifted her tits up so that she could show Doctor Allen her abs. Even from behind, I could see her little hands being swallowed up into the sheer white fabric that covered her mammoth jugs. And now that those jugs weren’t trapped in a sports bra they looked as big as soccer balls. Gross. “What do you think of these?” Becky asked, as she arched her back. Doctor Allen stopped moving completely, and her eyes glazed over. Drops of sweat were forming on her forehead. “You can touch them if you want,” Becky offered.

The doctor set her clipboard and pen down, but she couldn’t take her eyes off Becky, so she missed the desk and they clattered to the floor. She ignored the sound as she dug her hands into Becky’s bra, squeezing those big freckled cans. It was like she was hypnotized by Becky’s body. I couldn’t believe it. That bitch wouldn’t even give me the time of day, and she was all weak over that Finklestein girl. Becky giggled. “I was actually talking about my abs,” she said.

Doctor Allen looked like she just woke up, and she looked embarrassed. She pulled her hands out of Becky’s bra, pulled her own blouse tight and turned away. “I’m sorry Becky,” she stammered. “That was very unprofessional. I really don’t know what came over me.”

Becky relaxed her core, dropped her boobs, and gently ran her little index finger up and down the back of Doctor Allen’s white lab coat, tracing a line from the shoulder to the ass and back again. “You don’t have to apologize,” she told the doctor. With each stroke of Becky’s finger, Doctor Allen seemed to relax. “It’s your job to touch your patientshhh.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.