Gifted: Book 3 - Intent - Cover

Gifted: Book 3 - Intent

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Chapter 11: Albert

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Albert - Vincent peered around the trunk of the tree. He pulled his head back quickly as he saw the gunman aim at him from behind the bush. The shot chipped bark off the tree, and he swore silently. He, Paul and Leigh, were hemmed in by the Brigands. Vincent was still wondering how they had ended up in this predicament. [WARNING: - Grammarly was used as part of the editing process and this book has not yet been edited by my Ed.]

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Albert Arrondale, better known as Sir Allan Dale these days, wasn’t a happy man.

He had to be very careful being back in Midland. He was well known, and while he looked different and ten years had passed since he was last here, he knew the Constables had a more recent description of him. Frankie had suggested they needed to alter his face some more. He was happy to give Albert a couple of more scars if he wished.

Albert didn’t find his suggestion funny at all. It had been touch-and-go whether he would live after he got the scar that now crossed his face. An irate father had taken exception to him fucking his daughter when he was living in Jahyundi.

After the King had exiled him, he had headed home and packed up everything of value he could lay his hands on and headed north-west. He made it to Haldol, the capital city of Nordland. He had hocked off what he could and then headed west for Sailfish Cove.

Albert knew he couldn’t stay in Nordland, as the two Kings let each other know when someone was exiled, and they often shifted them on if they turned up in each other’s countries. He had chosen D’Jang the continent to the south-west over Paulartica because he knew his money would go further, plus they had slaves.

He was planning on buying a farm and raising horses and screwing pretty slave girls. The best horseflesh came from D’Jang. It also had similar weather conditions to Nirvana, and he hated the excessive heat of Paulartica. He wasn’t in love with the people from there either. Iceland to the north also was not his first option.

The first seven years of his exile had gone well. Albert had picked up a decent property for a song and was soon searching for horses and girls to stock it with. He had a good eye for both, and he didn’t take long to make a name for himself as a breeder of fine horseflesh.

Then he fucked up. He found breeding horses was just as boring as growing crops. Albert also found that while fucking the slave girls was fun, he missed the chase. They didn’t put up any fight and just bent over for him. He’d had to resort to a little torture to get a reaction out of them.

They also didn’t fuck him back or love him as his Maria had. Of all his conquests, she had been the only one who inspired him to keep coming back to her. He knew that he should have married her instead of getting her to seduce Ty, but she was the only person he had ever met who seemed to be able to screw up Ty’s lie radar.

He was that pissed-off when he heard she had died in childbirth that he had gotten drunk for a week. Albert knew that when Ty had busted him with Maria, that his goose was cooked. He had already tried four times to get rid of Ty, but his nephew seemed to live a charmed life. Maria wasn’t helping towards the end, as she got really sick and moody during her pregnancy.

She was very resentful that Ty had gotten her pregnant on their honeymoon as she had planned to fall pregnant with Albert’s child as soon as she got back. She knew it was Ty’s child because they hadn’t been able to spend any time together in the weeks just before the wedding and she’d had her monthly during those weeks.

Albert got worried when she started telling him that she was having second thoughts about helping him kill Ty. She was finding it harder to lie to Ty and got jittery even being in his company, let alone letting him touch her. She had told Albert that Ty’s gift was getting stronger the more he used it. He was questioning her actions and whereabouts more and more.

During those final months, Albert found that if he didn’t screw her often and well and reminded her that she was his, then she might tell Ty his plans when she had one of her moods. He had planned to act again very soon when Ty had caught him.

The moodiness Maria had displayed reminded him of his first wife, Sienna. She’d also had mood swings when she was pregnant, and she would even lock her door to him. She had told him that his rough loving of her made her bleed and she didn’t want to lose the child.

Sienna didn’t like him fucking the maids either and this often led to arguments where she had to be put in her place. It wasn’t as if he loved her and she knew it. He’d only been eighteen when they married, and he felt that he still had a lot of willing women to fuck.

If Sienna hadn’t told Henry and her father that he had gotten her pregnant, he wouldn’t have had to marry the silly bitch. She had been a lousy fuck and a big mistake. Even her dowry had been a pittance as most of the money was held in a trust fund. Arranging the death of her prick of a father had been one of his joys. He’d even been smart enough not to do it, until after the brat was born.

Albert was rather nonchalant about killing. He was unaware that his moral radar was rather warped, and his every decision had been affected from the time he had accidentally pushed his beloved mother down some stairs. He was thirteen, and they were arguing about his habit.

Unbeknown to the rest of his family Albert had a substance abuse problem. He had always been an over-active kid. When Albert was eleven, he had fallen and broken his leg. His mother had always doted on him, and Albert loved having her attention. He was, however, a very fractious patient.

Nadack was a very powerful pain-relieving drug. His mother made the mistake of mixing the nadack with another rare herb that was supposed to calm a person. However, the two herbs when used together had some nasty side-effects. Addiction was the least of them.

Albert needed a fix every day or he went a tad crazy and did stupid and dangerous things. He was also mean and callous to everyone who displeased him. He could fly into a rage over the least of things. What was worse was that Albert’s ability to feel strong feelings like remorse, guilt, love or compassion, were dulled from the drugs.

His mother had been trying to wean him off the drugs, which is what led to the argument. The horror of killing his mother had also added a block in his mind because he didn’t want to remember what he did. His mother’s affection seemed to be the only strong, loving feeling that Albert had been able to still feel. Seeing her twisted and lifeless body at the bottom of the stairs turned the key.

Albert had always enjoyed hunting. After his mothers’ death, he found that he enjoyed the chase more than the kill. He was quite happy to set up situations and accidents that might cause the demise of another, especially if it removed a perceived obstacle from his path. He didn’t really get any pleasure from doing the actual killing part; it was simply a means to an end if he had to do it himself.

His Father-in-law’s death gave Albert access to more of the trust fund, and he got more money to spend. He was also glad when he finally got rid of ‘That genteel, stuck-up bitch that he had married’. Taking out his brother, Henry’s, ‘Interfering cow of a wife’, had been a bonus as far as he was concerned.

Interestingly, he did think it was a damn shame he’d had to organise the death of the coachman. He had thought the man was a ‘good whip’ (coach driver).

His reward for killing Sienna had been the freeing up of more of the money from the trust fund. As long as Vincent was kept alive, he got the dividends. Not being able to dispose of the brat had irritated him nearly as much as Vincent’s bookishness and lack of interest in sports and manly activities. His consolation was that he could at least fuck whomever he wanted to again.

After Vincent’s mother’s death, Albert found that the looks Vincent often gave him were unsettling. They always made him feel as if he should be sorry for something he had done. Guilt didn’t rate high in Albert’s book of emotions and it, trying to push its way back into his consciousness was not to his liking. He couldn’t get Vincent off to the Academe soon enough.

In hindsight, he should have killed his wife before she whelped. Even though the money he inherited after he got rid of her was nice, at his age, he could have found a richer heiress than Sienna. He wouldn’t have had ended up with a kid tying him down or competing against his own inheritance.

It was when he accidentally caused the death of his brother and sister that he decided that he should get rid of Ty too. Then he would rule Arrondale and Midland. What he did to please himself, and access to money wouldn’t be problems anymore with the interfering relatives gone from his life.

He told himself that he had only meant to frighten his family. He wanted to warn them to stay out of his business, but the old house had burnt so damn fast, it had even shocked him that they didn’t escape.

It was not long after the accident that he got the idea to use Maria to seduce Ty. He wasn’t so worried about Prue surviving the fire when she didn’t blab about him and Maria. Her staying out of his way and at the Academe had been a bonus for him. The only thing was Ty was bloody hard to kill.

Ty then turned the tables on Albert and got him exiled. Albert wasn’t a happy man when Ty proved to the King that he could tell when people were lying. The fact that he and Maria had been presented to the King half-dressed didn’t play so well into his act of innocence. Then the stupid bitch had confessed that they had tried to kill Ty.

He still didn’t understand why Ty had taken-in his useless son and treated him as if he was his brother. When he heard that Ty had handed Midland over to his insipid son, he had been ropable. By rights, he should have handed the Dukedom over to him if he was going to just give it away.

Now he had to use sub-defuse to get his inheritance back.


Albert’s latest lot of trouble started in his last three years in Jahyundi.

Albert got bored with his farm and to be honest, he was lonely. He had started spending more and more time at Court, and he started using a substance called Snort. Albert didn’t realise that drug was a more potent cousin to the one that he still took on occasions when he couldn’t sleep or felt edgy.

He had never totally shaken his dependency, but a small tote when he got stressed was enough to keep him level. The new drugs addictive qualities snuck up on the user. The effects were pleasant and made him feel mellow.

He also made some new friends. Unfortunately, he didn’t appreciate that they were the type of people that other members of the Aristocracy didn’t approve of. He had always liked the racier crowd. He then got dragged into the racing game, and it was not long before his excesses were getting him into even more trouble.

By the start of his ninth year in exile, he had lost what was left of his estate on a race and realised he was destitute. His only avenue to come back from poverty was to find a rich wife. He had also found his charm wasn’t what it used to be.

Because he spent most of his time drinking and using Snort, he had put on a lot of weight, he had even greyed at the temples and his hair was streaked with silver. He looked more like a man in his late-forties rather than the thirty-seven that he was.

He finally found a plump pigeon to pluck. While she had given him a little bit of a chase, once he caught her, he found she wasn’t very exciting. However, he had to play nice, as her father was bloody rich and an Amir (Lord). Albert knew if he hurt Rosie, his own life would be in jeopardy.

To Albert’s way of thinking, Rosie was as plain as a paper bag, thick as a brick and fat as a pregnant sow due to drop. Although she was only seventeen, she was older than his current tastes preferred. He had been doing everything he could to get her pregnant.

He had heard murmurs at the time that higher society in Jahyundi was contemplating adopting the same laws as decreed by King Harold of Ausland. This was regarding marriage and the loss of virginity not being a reason to make a couple marry. The new Khan of Jahyundi was looking into many reforms.

So, to make sure he got his pigeon, he needed to get Rosie pregnant before this happened. He had talked her into coming on an outing with him and ditched the chaperone in the park. He got her to his flat over the brothel and soon had her kneeling on the bed for him. At least she had been tight, and he fucked into her hard making her scream when he forced through her thick hymen.

He didn’t think she masturbated or had ever ridden a horse for her cunnie’s opening to be so closed up. He had played nice, and when she settled down, he fucked her for all he was worth. He had always had good control and worked her until she came for him.

Albert had cuddled Rosie afterwards and told her how much he loved her and how much she excited him. That he couldn’t wait until she was his wife. She was putty in his hands. She didn’t get a lot of attention from males and had been rather sheltered.

He got her back to the flat on six more occasions over the next month. Rosie was even helping him set up times for them to meet to Albert’s delight. She did seem to enjoy a good fuck. He had taught her what to do to make it nicer for them both.

He was rather partial to head-jobs done well, and he would go down on a girl. Rosie happily complied believing he loved her, especially because she loved what he did to her. Albert did decide that she had some potential. Once they were married, he would teach her what really turned him on.

It was their next encounter when her father burst in on them. Albert was in the process of filling her with his seed. Rosie’s father had very different ideas on whom, he wanted his only child to join with and it wasn’t some upstart, exiled Baron from Ausland.

The Amir had also done some checking when he had realised Albert was sniffing around his daughter. He wasn’t happy with what he learned. He knew his Rosie wasn’t the prettiest girl around, but she was a nice girl, and he’d already had another offer for her.

Finding Albert balls deep in his daughter had him sufficiently enraged that he drew his sword and slashed at Albert when he looked at him. Albert had screamed and reared off Rosie. While Albert writhed in pain and bled profusely, Rosie found herself bundled up and tossed in a coach and on her way to the families’ county estate before she had even dribbled out Albert’s cum.

Albert’s primary thoughts became how to stop his face from bleeding. He was amazed he hadn’t died from the wound. Having his face damn near slashed in two was the most painful wound he had ever experienced. His friend, Frankie Yates, had given him some heavy doses of Snort to help ease the pain.

Frankie owed the establishment that Albert was using as his new home. He had become Albert’s bosom buddy the year before when they learned, they had similar interests and had both been evicted from their homelands. Frankie was from Nordland and Albert later learned that he was in fact also wanted for murder in Ausland.

They didn’t get regular supplies of Nadack here, and Snort was cheaper and easier to obtain. Previously, he and Frankie had been recreational users, but Albert soon found, due to the doses he’d recently receive for his pain, he became fully addicted to the stuff.

Frankie’s brother Mattie warned Albert it was best to keep the stuff away from Frankie, as he did stupid things when high. Albert soon worked out why Mattie had warned him. He learned that while he liked his partners younger and didn’t mind inflicting a little pain, he didn’t get-off torturing and then killing them as Frankie did. It was rather pointless and a waste of a whore to Albert.

Frankie’s wife, Anne Yates, ran their other brothel in Sailfish Cove in Nordland. When things got hot there, she had sent Frankie here to run the other side of their business. He purchased the slaves to send to her. They even owned two ships for collecting and transporting them.

Slaves here were dirt-cheap, and many in the aristocracy didn’t really care what happened to them, as long as, they didn’t tend to end up being found tortured, mutilated and dead in alleyways. Some goodie-two-shoes had started writing in the local news-sheets about the fact the victims were very young and demanding the law do something about it.

The crux came when the author started hinting that the man killing the slaves was an animal and would do the same to any child. Not a week later, Frankie had been high when he snatched a pretty boy from the park near them. He had been particularly brutal with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.